Jewish revival in Sicily

Dormant for five centuries, Jewish life in Italy’s far south is stirring

economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2017/02/jewish-revival-sicily

I don't get this. If you're so unwanted in a place, why would you endure the guilt of having to lie your whole life to be there?
If I were invited to a party but I had to lie about who I was to get in, I wouldn't go to that party. I'd go somewhere I was wanted instead. If someone really doesn't want you in their country that badly that you must lie, do you really want to be there?
If you're a Jew, yes, you want to be there because there can't be a fucking inch of the world that doesn't have a fucking hook nose inhabiting it. Glad she's dead. Reanimate her so I can fucking kill her again.

Free beer/alc fam. If you want a resource, you gotta go to where it is, whatever it takes. Same with them.

hiding her whole life eh? what happened to x amount of jews during and after ww2? they converted and changed their names

Consider the source.

>>>/gasthekikesracewarnow/

kek, don't know why I laughed at that so hard.

This is why you can never allow any Jews in your country at all. They are insane. They will bide their time for hundreds of years in order to jew you the first chance they get. They hold grudges forever. Jews are still pissed that the Romans kicked their asses thousands of years ago.

why.

Meanwhile, there's also a resurgence of a wheat crop disease in Europe that started in Sicily.

www.nature.com/news/deadly-new-wheat-disease-threatens-europe-s-crops-1.21424

"An infection that struck wheat crops in Sicily last year is a new and unusually devastating strain of fungus, researchers say — and its spores may spread to infect this year’s harvests in Europe, the world’s largest wheat-producing region."

"We have to be careful of shouting wolf too loudly. But this could be the largest outbreak that we have had in Europe for many, many years"

And interrupt her well-deserved frying in hell? Heck no.

Direct descendant of Tancred here. we founded Sicily. Its Jewish. Same with Malta. All cryptojews.

Source on that?

They played the long con, but feel like the time is ripe to come out of the shadows.

Kill yourself Chaim

I would say it increases the anguish. Let her rest for a few moments of painful death, only so the hope she felt washes away as she is immersed in boiling excrement all over again.

When you realize jews are just Moloch worshipers the whole spreading disease thing they do makes more sense.

just a coincidence, move along people

Maltese are Semites.
Jews?

Prooofs!

There are many Jews living in Gibraltar, the UK is in violation of the treaties with Spain, no Jews in Gibraltar allowed.

I am Spanish and what?

Oh, this is gold:
http:// www.jewishgibraltar.com/communalhistory.php

>1793, The French Republic declares war on Britain. The French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars which lasted (with an intermission of less than three years) until 1815, were to bring great prosperity to the merchants of Gibraltar and Jewish merchants participated in this. Two of them, Aaron Cardozo and the Banker Judah Benoliel, achieved considerable fame abroad. Cardozo’s mansion is now the City Hall.

There is much more on the website, they are not even attempting to hide how kikey they are.

How do I find out whether I'm a kike or not?

You pay your hard earned shekels to a Jewish DNA test company like 23andme, of course.

Seriously, this is worrying. If my hatred of Judaism and its sick philosophy is tainted by my own blood… I need to know. What's a trustworthy method of investigation?

Wow. So the stories are true.

Literal autism. You hate the jews, you're not jewish, you weren't raised jewish, nobody in society sees you as a jew, you have zero jewish identity. Stop worrying about inconsequential bullshit and do your part to make the society great and free from actual jews.

This.

If my ancestors are Jews then I would be a massive hypocrite. I need to know the truth.

You're safe. The ones pretending are the ones who put up all appearances.

You've got to be shitting me.

Just be the next Bobby Fischer tbh if it bothers you so much

Italians in general were merchants a lot. Italians are crypto-jewy at times yet not at the same time so I wouldn't worry about it.

I-is judaism a hereditary fungal infection like cordyceps?

Jewish logic.

They think he was a false prophet, which means he worked for satan.

And Catholicism is heretical even if you believe in the whole of the Bible.
I remember cracking open my bible at random and having my eyes fall on the prohibition against idols, this on Semana Santa (Holy Week), when they take all the idols out of the churches for a walk around the city, make lots of noise and stink up the streets with incense.

There are idols for the Saints (and there is one or more for each day of the year), and Virgin Marys.
Yes, plural. They are usually identified by the name of the place they are from. People pray to these particular "incarnations" of the Virgin Mary and to a lesser degree the Saints.

Read The Bible, nigger.

Uncle Adolf was a politician. A great guy, but a politician nonetheless. Back then, and particularly in Germany, it would have been political suicide to even suggest his true beliefs, whatever they were.
In his private circle, when dictating policy (Table Talk), he sang a very different song.

And filtered.

The "Debunkers of Table talks" are byzantium worshiping jews and freemasons

You're proof that both the extreme right and extreme left are similar. Don't post a buzzword and filter someone, that's the worst thing you could do, it would have been best for you if you didn't post at all.

An image of a saint is not the same thing as an idol.

And Catholics do not read the bible, they leave that to the priests, and follow them. Up until the Vatican II the bible was only published in Latin. Catholics who read the bible before the 1960s were reading Protestant translations.

Catholicism owes more to the Greek and Roman pagan tradition than it does to Jesus. The roots of Catholicism are found in the Sumerian and Egyptian religious practices. It was already an ancient religion by the time Jesus walked the earth.

You probably have a "roman nose" therefore you're a kike by default user, and you'll be gassed when the time comes.

Not necessarily. You could pull the argument against leftards that you, as a jew, are aware that jews need to go. It'd be the perfect counter to "How do you know? You're not X!"

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
— Exodus 20:4-6 (KJV)

Thanks for proving my point.

m8 they call blacks "uncle toms" for not playing victim like a good nigger; I'm sure that they wouldn't give a shit about a self-hating jew even if he was slapping them with his chopped dong while arguing against circumcision.

Right, let me rephrase that. You'll get a gigol out of short-circuiting leftards who never in their lives would've expected a jew to call for jews to go, since in their minds anyone who doesn't suck their mutilated dicks is an ebul gnadtzee.

Move to Israel and thrive on German shekels, you know it's your only choice

That's a pretty interesting point.
Since the # of jews who died in the 30s-40s is almost certainly exaggerated, it's not at all a stretch to assume that virtually all the loss of jewish "life" was no fault of the Axis. I just wish the normalfags could see this. There is no definitive, 100% proof (such a thing would only be destroyed anyway), but when you add all the little pieces together, the holohoax becomes pretty much impossible to believe in.