/gsg/ Thread

Mega Link:
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

Reminder for the multiplayer HOI3 Game

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hearts-of-iron-iv-development-diary-54-ai.924168/
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-28th-of-april-2016.923918/
randomcountry.gbasood.net/
pastebin.com/cCdcev76
pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5203192
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5203561
my.mixtape.moe/ujnaik.hoi3
stellarisspeciesgen.com/
thepiratebay.se/torrent/8486569/Hearts_of_Iron_3_-_Their_Finest_Hour_4.02___Black_Ice_3.1_Mod
comfy.moe/grrney.7z
fuwa.se/f/JfctCi.hoi3
mediafire.com/?446172ip0oqyrar
youtube.com/user/AlpaxLP
stellariscountdown.com/
oceanofgames.com/
kat.cr/stellaris-codex-t12569103.html
steamcommunity.com/app/281990/discussions/0/357285562492069814/
kat.cr/stellaris-codex-t12569103.html#main
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-day-one-sales-breaks-paradox-records.927411/
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/world-in-flames-ii-apocalypse-version-released.624032/
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/frontier-outpost-maintenance.928112/
archive.is/SqCxq
mediafire.com/download/a2m239kn62ho6o7/geheimnisnacht 0.7.5.zip
mediafire.com/download/pija3r37ny36ksi/geheimnisnacht 0.9.1.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This day in history, May 7th:
351 – The Jewish revolt against Constantius Gallus breaks out. After his arrival at Antioch, the Jews begin a rebellion in Palestine.
1429 – Joan of Arc ends the Siege of Orléans, pulling an arrow from her own shoulder and returning, wounded, to lead the final charge. The victory marks a turning point in the Hundred Years' War.
1794 – French Revolution: Robespierre introduces the Cult of the Supreme Being in the National Convention as the new state religion of the French First Republic.
1915 – World War I: German submarine U-20 sinks RMS Lusitania, killing 1,198 people including 128 Americans. Public reaction to the sinking turns many formerly pro-Germans in the United States against the German Empire

HoI4 DD54 - AI
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hearts-of-iron-iv-development-diary-54-ai.924168/

EU4 DD April 28
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-28th-of-april-2016.923918/

randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive

# Mods
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2

github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Why do things like this only happen when I'm nowhere near Europe?

Shamfur.

DON'T FORGET THE MULTIPLAYER HOI3 SESSION IS TODAY

You want to EU4 but you are on linux?

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5203192

Here!

You want to CK2 but you are on linux?

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5203561

Here!

my.mixtape.moe/ujnaik.hoi3
mp_German_Empire1915_06_09_11.hoi3

Let's hope the site stays online.

Are you still hosting? My game stopped responding when I tried to connect.

The ip changed

Anybody want to play Vic2?

Using a mod or is this more early game crisis shit?

Can I talk about Stellaris here? Not hyped or anything, but I'll pirate it and try it when it comes out.

Also a link for a decent empire generator if anyone's interested:
stellarisspeciesgen.com/

Why not it still is a Paracuck game.
I actually consider getting it.

We're missing 1 player. Get in here, Kebab.

Yeah, but the general's grand strategy general not Paradox general. The meaning of grand strategy is rather confusing though, I genuinely have no idea what does it mean. I thought it was historically correct 4x, which makes it different than games like Civ. On the other hand people think Distant Worlds and Aurora are grand strategy.

I also thought that grand strategy meant harder/more complex 4x. But I don't see how EU4 or CK2 are harder or more complex than Alpha Centuiri or Endless.

Don't do it lad. You know how EU4 is, you know how Stellaris is going to be. The only reason I think of pirating is it looks pretty soft coded, should be easy to mod

Eu4 was great when it came out.

They slowly fucked it up (although some features are alright).

Stellaris actually looks good. Kinda wanna see a LotgH mod.

Point taken but yeah gsg isn't very defined.

Main reason is I'm part of a modding team for it so I might need access to their modding forums.
If it wouldn't be for that I would never buy it, simply because I don't want Paradox to get my shekels.

Our Kebab player isn't showing up. Would anyone like to join? We can't start the game without a sixth player.

I actually meant their DLC whoring, thought if he was going to buy the game he would actually buy the DLC,too. Turned out to be wrong though.

Yeah this makes sense I guess

Was the Kebab player actually Kebab? It's 11 pm here, he's probably sleeping.

He's from Straya. It's early for him.

We're discussing what to play now.

Difference between Grand Strategy and 4X is that Grand Strategy has the map and history already filled out while 4X is like a bunch of OPMs in an uncolonized blank world.

*an uncolonized blank RANDOM world I should say.

TEST

Sorry about the above, Holla Forums's daily captcha has some problem in my country, I can only post in boards with captcha-per-post without a proxy.

So, I wanna play with you guys. Are you using some mod, or just default TFH 4.02? What's your checksum, and is there a place we can talk easier outside of here?

Fair warning though, i'm average at best.

Platapus slept in so we're going to start a new game in HoI3 vanilla. Whoever wants to join, please make your reservations.

Rotten Structure here, game's crashing trying to run vanilla. I'll try to get it working

We normally play the v1.0 WW1 mod but one of our major players is AWOL, so we're going to start up a game of vanilla HoI3 and you're more than welcome to join.
Don't worry about your skill level, I'm fairly green myself.

Didn't see you there. We needed someone to take over playing the Ottoman Empire. In our WW1 game. We're using a mod. Right now though we're hosting on vanilla(GSKH). You should join up with us so that we can decide what to play. You don't need to be super good.

Never Ever. I have CK2 from the early days, left that game alone for a year and suddenly you nedd 100 bucks for all DLCs.

I want EU4 that works.

Plus you get the shit stuff like India for "free" but can't access any of it.

Paradox was doing DLC perfectly until the last few patches.

They've started locking key gameplay mechanics required for every nation behind a dlc paywall.

Is the IP still the same?

Yes. 71.239.121.92 GSKH. We have 3 players already.

That part is the worst especially with the updates with partially locked features, meaning you are fucked if you don't buy the DLCs because you get the limitations but not the new options.

Yes and no the execution wasn't as bad early on but the game often didn't get better.
I don't even wanna start about the amount of DLCs.
Everything before EU4 and CK2 was decent in terms of additional content.

Did you buy it on steam, by any chance? Mine is HPNH, it's a fresh install, but it was from GoG.

Yeah we're playing with the steam version.

There are two versions of the game. Blame Paradox.

Yeah I'm having the same problem

The archive should have the steam version.

So GoG and Steam versions of the game can't multiplay with each other? christ paradox..

Indeed. I wish I had known of this before though.

It's the GOG version. Maybe we could all try running the unoffical patch or something?

thepiratebay.se/torrent/8486569/Hearts_of_Iron_3_-_Their_Finest_Hour_4.02___Black_Ice_3.1_Mod

Host here. I'm running this. You can delete the old version of Black Ice.

Actually, it may be worth to put a warning on the archive, since there's barely anything about it on the web. I'm downloading the Steam version now.

comfy.moe/grrney.7z

Also here is a link for the WW1 mod that we'll be using later on.

wait you're hosting hoi3?

now?

Using a mod, but it's the first time I've seen it happen.
SGF is actually winning against NGF, despite Italy taking away Lombardia, Venetia and South Tirol. They've almost finished retaking rightful Habsburg clay in Silesia.

Yes. We're still hosting. We're waiting for more players.

Get the torrent.

Welp looks like I was wrong.

I should've paid more attention, someone warned about it twenty minutes ago.

On it.

So… rules?

We're probably going to go semi-historically so that the game is more balanced.

Thanks Paracocks.

USA in charge of Manifest Destiny.
Note the faint orange color of Alaska, that's Japan, #1 rank in Industry.

Finished the download, extracting it.

Do I need to unlock the >2GB of RAM thing, or does it have the podcat's patch installed already?

It does have the patch.

yes.

Hosting for two hours and still no game. Typical Saturday.

iktf
any host does

[spoiler] i'll be 20 mins tbh you don't have to wait lel p/spoiler]

what checksum?

you using mod or not?

You want to join? We already started.

oh its fine then ill just play vicky

There's usually somebody missing so you'll probably be able to substitute.

Stellaris when?

fuwa.se/f/JfctCi.hoi3
mp_United_Kingdom1936_08_08_02.hoi3

Waiting for Germany.

Someone come play Germany, guy who went to play vicky included

Stellaris looks like it will be an interesting blend of gsg and 4x. The late game looks very grandstrategyish, and people have accepted Distant Worlds and Aurora discussion here. Watching Stellaris in development has really helped me differentiate GSGs and 4Xs, and how important a symmetrical start is for the definition of 4x. But Stellaris can create asymetrical starts, so is it still entirely a 4X? And it's diplomacy, exploration, and management looks more complex then most genre defining 4X. It would be an interesting discussion to have here about how to define Stellaris. IMO I'd welcome people talking about Stellaris when it comes out.

Personally I'm looking forward to one day creating a slaver race of sentient trees. I'll wait and see what the reviews are like though, and if they fuck it up with DLC (AGAIN)

We're ending the game. Since we have 6 players, we'll play the WW1 game next Saturday. Once we are done with that game, we'll think of a new one to play.

Have faith. Most DLCs Prajew shits out improve the game - did you play EU4 or CK2 at launch? Fucking travesty both of them.

Then again, another Conclave is always a posibility…

Offical WW1 mod link
mediafire.com/?446172ip0oqyrar

Well since you're calling me on it, I will admit that for all the shit we give them, I still can't go back and play vanilla EU4, no matter how hard I try. Art of war is necessary. I can't imagine what it was like fresh out of the box.

However, I do think their business model of tons of small DLCs is cancerous, but I'm only really upset about the content of the most recent two. Corruption is the most unnecessary mechanic I have ever seen.

I'm also probably the only person who actually doesn't mind conclave.

finally downloading the steam version so i can play with you cuckolds in the future

True some of their dlcs are "necessary", the old expansions even more so.
Thing is part of the reason is that they design the games without any afterthought, I'll only say no fuel in HoI4.

Nah, m8, EU4 was terrible when it came out, and they slowly fixing it with DLCs.

To me, the difference between 4X and GSG has always been in the gameplay. 4X games live Civ stay true to its definition: Explore, expand, exploit, exterminate. In other words, blobbing. Blobbing is the only point of the game, the only suported way of playing, and often has nothing else to offer with even stuff like diplomacy being horribly simplified.

GSGs, on the other hand, aren't about that. They tend to offer you different ways of playing a more mechanics, such as better economy and diplomacy, as well as various events and decisions. Sure, you can blob if you want to, but over time you might find that setting a different objective than 'let's get as big as possible' is more fun, and that fucking around with various dynasties (CK2) or trying to recreate various conquests of old (EU4) is way better. EU4 is especially good at this, as there's no way you could actually conquer the entire world (I'm sure some autist out there had managed it, but I don't think a regular player will), which forces one to prioritise and think about which clay he wants, and which he'll leave alone. Suddently, the whole map isn't just 'future enemies'

IIRC building a church cost 10 mana, as did all other buildings. There was a lot less flavour and a lot of things were just plain unfinished or broken.

I pirate them all anyway. At least they're trying to fix their games rather than leaving them for the dead after launch and making annual releases like AssCreed and other shit franchises.

in EU4 or CK2? Mare Nosrum seems pretty worthless for my playstyle, but doesn't seem to actually break anything, and while the Estates in Cossacks are annoying, the better diplomacy balances it out. As for CK2, Conclave was SHIT for the shattered retreat and retarded with the womyn, but at least the education traits add something good (I find the council laws annoying as hell, but I guess it adds to the challenge). Idk much about Horse Lords as I don't play for nomads much

An acquaintance got a press release version of Stellaris already. Fugg.

It looks alright*

* And by "alright" I mean "Worth a pirate"

I do not see how Hearts of Iron IV will be any better than III. Even though IV's graphics are 3d and shit, III's is still better looking. Basically paying money for a new UI.

it won't have counters…

Feel like playing CK2. Never played a GSG before. Any advice?

There's a mod on Mod Nexus that removes India and increases performance by a lot.

Start as some count in Ireland and go from there.

Turkey here, sorry for forgetting the WW1 game, its Mothers day today.

Ah yeah, forgot you fags were way ahead. That's alright then. Just don't forget next week.

Holla Forums was right! The American devils are a bunch of godless, warmongering scum!

I'm still waiting for the Soviet surrender. I really need to get my troops into Japan so I can take the Philippines and commence my own island hopping campaign.

How are the Germans doing?

The Axis have won the Weltkrieg at this rate, but it'll be Japan who's gonna take the worst beating out of the three.

So all they need is Leningrad then. Nice work. Germany was anally ravaged in my Japan game

Does anyone else have this problem? My save games absolutely won't show up. I'm playing a pirated version of game because I can't afford it right now, and when I go to delete my old saves they don't show up. However, using 7zip I'm able to see them. When I try to open them or edit them at all with 7zip, it says the file doesn't exist. However, I can obviously see it exists. I've tried editing permissions and having hidden files and folders show, to no avail.

Honestly I just want to decrease the clutter in my savegame folders, since almost all of them have this problem. I normally don't play the full version of Darkest Hour and opt to play the DH lite version. Any idea on what the fuck is going on?

Just looking at the mega. Seems like your Hardcore History folder is incomplete.

My 1 million troops in Siberia can now be sent to liberate SEA and beyond. Now marks the beginning of the end of the globalist ambitions of the Jews. We look forward to dictating peace terms in Washington!

Try checking the light folder rather than the full folder.

WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS BACK WHEN I WAS A LINUX-ONLY FAGGOT?

REEEEEEEEEEE

Question

What makes a Grand Strategy Game actually grand? Is it the fact that it takes place over a whole planet or is it the depth it has or a required combination of both?

Because I was thinking about this game idea I had, all the depth of a GSG except limited to one city. It would be about 20s-30s era gangsters and mobsters, you'd run a gang and take over the city. Each building would a separate entity in the entire city, you'd take over some to act as fronts various criminal activities, you have suppl lines of alcohol and drugs, bride politicians and police precincts into your sphere of influence, you'd have 'vassals' in the sense of smaller gangs that swear loyalty to you and etc and so fourth.

Would it be a gsg despite being limited to a single city or not?

I'd consider it grand strat mechanically, yeah.
Also that sounds incredibly fun and I hope you stick to that idea and actually make it a game.

I would say depth and an emphasis on mechanics over visuals. Much of the action is left up to your imagination and you feel like you're the one in charge of everything rather than a commander or soldier at the front. So I guess for your game that would mean feeling like a mod boss.
Also it'd be cool if there were a mode where you could play as Freikorps or Communist rebels in Germany in the early 20s.
And what ever happened to that guy that mentioned a GSG he was making about barbarian tribes in Italy at the time of the fall of Rome?

I'd basically a paradox buzz word for a large scale strategy game.

Man, Asia looks a lot better when it's all the same color.

Why don't you have Indochina and Siam allied with you?

So do I.

Step 1; learn to make games.

I had three ideas in mind for expansions
But I gotta say the Freikorp/Commies during Germany 20s sounds really great too.

It was in use before Paradogs though I'm sure.

I kinda wanna see somebody fix EuRome. The game has a lot of potential.

Answer this

Hoping not to piss off the United States, I chose to decline in the events to puppet/ally them. It didn't work, probably from my ridiculous belligerence score, so now I'm island hopping with the eventual goal of barging into the White House.

I don't know anything about Stellaris so I'll ask a few questions:

Does the game have a DRM like Denuvo? Will I have to wait for a crack?

Also did any of you guys ever watch a stream or anything? Do you know what resources are important, etc? In most strategy games population+science are the most important things, so I'll go that way again.

I'll disagree. The most popular 4x games are Civ 5 and EL right now, and in both you can safely play tall. In fact, with the recent patches to Civ 5 they started punishing people for blobbing, you'll be behind in science and your happiness will be shit if you go too wide.

I just quit V2 so I'll use it for comparison here. In V2, you simply wait for your diplomacy points to fill and then you use it to increase or decrease your relationship with other empires by 15/25. In Civ 5, you can't just increase relationships like that. There are modifiers and each leader has their personality, the relationships base on that. The only way you can increase your relationship with others on diplomacy is sending them gifts. I seriously can't see how that's more simplified than EU4 or V2 diplomacy. Though I'll give you CK2 and HoI's diplomacies, they're pretty good.

Not comparing their difficulties of course, both are easy because AIs are shit in both games.

You can play in different ways in EL. It has 9 victory conditions IIRC. You should try it sometime if you haven't played it. Though I'll agree on economy, I love V2's economy. I wish more games had economy like that

All Paradox games are solely on Steam.
That's what I'm gonna do.

Shit user. I dream every day for a GSG from anyone outside of paracocks.
If I can help in any way let me know
I'm a ghost writer in italy so my English wouldn't be top notch, but if you need any lore/quest or writing I could help you out and just need the fix in the grammatical error

I'd definitely play that with HPM in a few days with a few people. I know a few who'd also join. Would be down for EU IV and CK2 as well.

Assuming you can do it without horrible desync and assorted Johan crap, It'd be pretty sweet.

Paracucks released a beta patch for Vicky 2 that actually unfucks 99% of desyncs in the game. You do have to enable that patch through a beta file menu in Steam. It also added a few UI elements like additional buttons that let you select shit faster.

I got that patch, haven't really fucked around with Vicky 2 since getting it though.

I play with 4 people and we desync every few decades. That seems acceptable to me.

HPM is a strange mod but its fine. I'd play with it.

Nah it uses the standard Steam DRM just like EU4 and CK2, shouldn't take long to make a crack.

In early game Minerals are the most important resource followed by energy. You need minerals for everything you construct and energy for maintenance of everything that doesn't produce energy.
Food should stay an afterthought at the beginning, because a farm cost not much less than a mining building/station and each pop over 10 increases tech cost by 2%.

Well, it really did wonders. Before that, the game would desync within a year every time.
I've had one desync in 60 years after that patch.

See

Went from every 3 years to every 4 decades or whatever.

No matter how great you made Britain in that playthrough, it's all null and void because of this mistake.

I was too busy dealing with Portuguese California. Also, Austria integrated Hungary and then kept advancing eastwards until they controlled all of Moldavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and Balkans - all of that was turned into HRE provinces.

Otherwise good colonial domination.
Congratulations Estonia.

I'd considered conquering all of Indian, but then decided to simply concentrate on Americas and vacant spots around the world. Also, getting all colonial states possible.

This mod need some little more balancing. But is fun to lose some time around

how do I learn HOI3? Any medium nation I can learn with?

Thanks lads.
Yes, but I'll assume they also contribute to science. Pops can't be just numbers, they have to do something. I can't see a strategy game where more population brings more disadvantages than advantages.

Civ 5 has something similiar, every city increases technology cost by 2%. But if you don't overextend and settle your cities carefully, the advantages your cities bring easily overcome the technology disadvantage. I'll assume the same thing will happen here.

Also do any of you know if HIP is compatible with Dark World?

lol, get rekt Britcuck

Turns out Dark World isn't compatible with 2.4.5 in the first place. I hope they release the patch that makes us able to remove coalitions, infamy, education system, shattered retreat etc soon. I don't want anything that 2.5 brings, but I need it for mods. Feels pretty bad

Germany is a good starting nation since you can get your hands messy with all the mechanics on your first playthrough. The USSR can also be good though you may just end up buttfucked by Germany. Alternatively, you could play an Axis minor like Hungary or Italy and let Germany do all the work while you assist.

Higher pop is a massive increase in resource generation. Also there are tech generation tiles you can assign pop to.
I'm pretty hyped, but diplomacy looks lacking. The first dlc better be an espionage system for peacetime subversion or a trading dlc to give better options for economic growth. As it is right now, there is little incentive to stay small and try to use alternative methods to gain power. I can't even imagine an area of space like the HRE surviving for long.

Mining and research stations are the interesting part those don't need a pop to work and still give science or minerals/energy.

I'm more worried about space and especially ground combat.

It's far less than a fully staffed planet from what I have seen. A mining station may give you 6 mineral if you are extremely lucky, but one upgraded tile can do the same thing.
Combat looks comparable to EU4. You have generals with stats, troop differences in ship size and load out and some control on the strengths and weaknesses of your fleet. Scouting parties are going to be a very big deal because you can get Intel on what weapons your opponent has and what defense they have so you can try to quickly counter it.
I'm holding off till I can play the game to complain to much, but it doesn't look awful considering I got it for $25. I have heard you can mothball your fleet in orbit to save cost. I'm not sure about how annexation works after sieging. It looks like a lot of the lessons learned from art of war made their way into this game. Ground combat does look like shit, I'm not sure what role it plays. It might be comparable to a blockade, but I would need to test it to find out.

fucking hell

How's Stellaris?

What happened? I haven't played Darkest Hour.

Is there a good let's player out there making videos of mapgames? I'm too tired to play myself.

comes out in 19.5 hours

It’s your own damn fault, you historical illiterate.

It always annoys me when people suggest Germany/Japan could have kept the US out of the war when that kike warmonger was out for blood for years.

Marco Antonio and Alex Lifeson.

Shenryyr2 is probably your best option? It also helps that he doesn't sound like a faggot.

He still speaking in totally broken english?

I thought he quit youtube once again

But he's a faggot and a disgusting pig that will burp in your ear when you least expect it. He's also friends with that faggot shill18

Speaking of Shill18, what is it with him and memes?

How could I possibly get rekt with 13 days of game left?

I haven't watched either of them in years. I started boycotting JewTube after the Google+ thing.

Shen is alright. Focuses on the game and is good at it.

Shame that Eu4 is shit.

Not a fan of Quill but how is he a shill?

Doesn't he work for Paradox?

He constantly does paid promotional stuff for Paradox if memory serves right.

It's just a game, you cunts, where war declarations are handled by events and belligerence scores. I seriously doubt the developers thought of Roosevelt in the same way Holla Forums does while they were making the game.

Anyway, we are steadily expanding the Co-Prosperity Sphere.

it can't be a proper Co-Prosperity Sphere without Thailand, they were the only ones that actually wanted to be part of it

Then we'll be invading them in a bit.

That is a goddamned lie if you are huge you become rich when you are rich you can buy all the science buildings and once you have citizens working in all those science buildings you produce more than triple the science you lose from the city's existence. Going tall is always bad.

Situations like this are what the acceptall command is for.

That's the only way to get early access to their games though. God forbid you say anything too bad about their shit.

Austria went from that to that.

At least Constantinople is under Christian rule again

Looks historical. Leave it to the ai.

Believable worlds

Oh boy I love BELIEVABLE WORLDS.

That Texas is real purty

It looked better when California was it's own country too but the got reabsorbed pretty quickly, but man that whole thing only happened because the Union became fascist after losing the civil war so New America sprouted because of the SPIRIT OF FREEDOM or some such thing then all of them became fascist because of the constant war between the three of them that they would all make gains and losses constantly until they made this sort of balance that you see there where not a one could beat the other.

BELIEVABLE
E
L
I
E
V
A
B
L
E

WORLDS
O
R
L
D
S

I think that's FSA's colour, do they get that name with a certain government or something?

I think it just appears when the Union has a government type that isn't democracy and the CSA exists.

Brittany got pushed out of France around 1600s and moved their capital to the Falklands. The only other province they owned was Bermuda. The French supported the independence of Breton Colombia and La Plata, so Brittany lost that. Colombia is Catholic, but La Plata is Reformed like me.

As for Holland, it didn't join the Netherlands and instead started colonising Canada. The Republic ended up pushing Holland out of Europe and their capital ended up in Nova Scotia.

Why did Brittany have the Falklands?

I was busy colonising 7 provinces at once in Canada and Panama.

/GSG/, LET'S MAKE SOME STELLARIS SPECULATIONS

Expansionist Hegemony will be the by far most picked early-to-mid game government. In multi the galaxies will be filled with them with the exceptions of very specific slaver builds etc. Surveying is the main unadressed bottleneck for fast expansion as nothing else grants bonuses to it from day one. And since scientists level up with surveying this % bonus actually compounds itself in time.

Anything beyond 20% science bonus from ethos and traits will be useless/inefficient as other states suck up tech from their more brainy allies. This will be even more the case when an espionage DLC comes in.

Military bonuses from ethos and government will be gimped in the future, enjoy while it lasts.

Hyperlane travel races will dominate any non-retarded galaxy (I'm looking at you, spindly toilet flush swirl).

Autocratic individualists will genetically engineer ubermentschen late game, drop individualism and turn to resettlement policies to spread them over all o their worlds. It'll break multiplayer games by the 40th hour mark.

DLCs that will be introduced within a year: religion, espionage, space megastructures (think Dyson's spheres etc.) and ACTUAL DECENT FUCKING XENODIPLOMACY, PARADOX. I BETTER BE RIGHT ON THIS ONE, YOU AUTIST FUCKS.

DLC that will come very late: mutli galaxy maps and extragalactic travel.

Someone that has EU4 can you load Russia on the Revolutionary France historic start and tell me the army limit you see? Saving and reloading would be nice too.

I get exactly the same numbers as you.

188 at the start and 239 after loading.

How the fuck am I supposed to take all of the U.S and India with this?

you have to make a core province first

Will never come due to the performance issues that would follow. Right now the maximum amount of stars is 1k. Paradox showed a 5k galaxy, but already mentioned that there were severe performance issues.

I mean I guess you could have galaxies with 100 stars each, but I'd much rather see one big-ass galaxy that tries to represent how fucking big it actually is. There are hundreds of billion starts in Milky Way alone, and games that try to start intergalactic shit almost always fail to realise just how big a number that is, treating a galaxy like it had just hundreds of stars.

Well at least now I finally know it is not just me. Why is no one else playing the game complaining about this? I the same with 1.16.1 and 1.16.3.

Soon I will barge into the White House, strangle that kike Roosevelt, and make anime real.

Wait 2 years, the usual hardware progress and some optimization patches down the road it'll be feasible to add it in. S'why I said "very late". Like years after release.

Of course you won't be able to have both cakes and shove 'em up your ass all at once, i.e. intergalactic games won't have huge galaxies, but as far as star count I think chopping them up into portions might help processing, since you decrease the amount of interaction between them (you don't get AI path finding across multiple galaxies, since sending anything across the void would be sort of a big deal).

Not gonna happen, not in two years. Even now, people are having issues running CK2 with India. I got an i7, so I don't have issues with it, but even with that thing, I still can't get fucking MEIOU to run at a decent pace. CPUs are expensive and most games don't tax it too much (instead raping the graphics card), so there isn't that much of a drive to get the latest pieces. And Parajew won't try making a game targeted at the high-end minority.

But what's the point of them, then? Just adding a big chunk of void to separate stuff a bit? You can do that by black hole/nebula placements and stuff without the need for the 'intergalactic' word, which will just hype everybody up for something more substantial. Maybe if different galaxies started at different tech and expansion levels? So that your primitive midgame galaxy gets invaded by lategame-level assholes? Could be a nice challenge but would also fuck balance to hell

In what Earth does performance issues stop Paradox DLC train?

There are already reports of perfomance issues with Stellaris.
Intel i7-6700K, 16 GB RAM, Geforce GTX 970 a SSD and the game still wasn't running smooth on high speeds during the endgame in a 1000 star galaxy.

It' is impossible to fix this, the clausewitz engine doesn't support multicores.

What?

that's somebad news. Hopefully I'll be able to run it at a playable framerate

Pretty much think continents in EU4. Also different galactic flora, ruins or even slightly shifting laws of physics (let's say the nature of the galactic center affects them via gravitational field or some nonsense, a physicist could come up with something) could yield different tech. You could make them different (like age, size etc.) as well as add penalties for being adapted to elsewhere, but also include a point system where it all roughly balances itself.

Also, building a gateway to a different galaxy in on itself could be very elaborate and add another dimension to things. Completionists would have one extra thing to do. Those who got walled in could perhaps flee in some fashion etc.

Hahaha, really? Oh well then.

I wonder though, is it still rational for a company the size of Paradox to have their own engine? They obviously aren't up to speed with the current hardware…

Paradox is pretty big, though. Also, there isn't really any other GSG engine out there that I know of, save for shit like the one in Totalwar and the like

If I have an engine that is known to slow down after mid-game, perhaps I shouldn't design games with a trillion characters that each need their actions calculated.

PS Here's a funny scenario that just came to mind: Race X is fucked in Galaxy A, everyone wants to get them back for double crossing and is intent on eventually killing them off. They meanwhile develop a means of "instant" communication with other galaxies, find the race Y that's a lot like theirs (probably also shitheads), even uses wormholes as well, and plead with them for help. Couple tech transfers later they work out a deal, where X builds a huge, short lasting Gate and Y a beacon. The guys from Galaxy B are now capable of dumping a whole civilization-horde-fleet onto someone they don't like. The ripple from warping in should be enough to light up a couple systems as well, providing a dramatic appearance.

OR imagine locally assisted FTL mass driver bombardment from another galaxy. You could make up all kind of entertaining mechanics and cover for it with some hazy science.

But do you necessarily need a separate engine for this one thing? Can't one adjust the "free" engines to run large scale gsg, when you don't really render fuckhueg' battles at all? It's all CPU-intensive and hardware employment efficiency as far as I can tell.

probably can't. Also, what a fucking hack do you have to be not to make your own engine? Espeically with the Paradox budget? Using one of the free engines is for modders and indie hacks, not for an actual dev who wants to do his own shit – the engine will never be as specific for your game as you'd like. Clausewitz engine is, for example, targeted to provide easy moddability of the games, which is why any retard who can read and write can make a mod to EU4 or CK2.

Paradox should just upgrade and optimise that fucking engine.

I always watch Arumba, good mix of min-maxing and also of saying fuck it.

Of course he, and all other EUIV lets players, will now be playing Stellaris instead. But there must be thousands of hours of others videos that he has done

youtube.com/user/AlpaxLP
He did some cool Geheimnisnacht LPs

It's been months and there's been literally no progress, just half of the IJA fending off weekly attacks from the US Army with 5:1 kill/death ratios or more.

I figure a smaller hack than those that have one w/o basic multicore. I'd rather have them coding in more features and optimizing than making something that then under performs in the most annoying of ways, by ignoring chunks of hardware.

It'll be modern though.

Assuming it isn't built like a trash heap and doesn't require to be rebuilt from scratch.

PS Some argue that the future of devving will depend on external engines. Pillars of Eternity was made on juiced up Unity.

Why is paradicks claiming it will release at noon EST when steam time is 1 pm EST?

stellariscountdown.com/

If anyone cares. How long do Steamworks crack take?

I always wonde if that is why the newer games seem to be so more simplified.

Now I'm not overly familiar with programming but as far as I know multithreading is considered a huge hassle with objective.oriented programming as is common in C++, take a guess what language Paradox uses.

I remember that when HoI4 was announced everyone in the forums demanded a 64bit engine, which Johan said they wouldn't do because sooo many of their customers still use 32bit systems obviously that's bullshit, so most likely the engine is a mess.

Hours if not less.

Even when it's cracked it'll be slow as hell in torrent trackers though. And to be honest I haven't used anything but torrent for pirating games for a long ass time, do any of you know a site that puts them in mega links or anything like that?

Stellaris is getting anally ravaged by the journos so hard that paradrones are rigging the user reviews even before it's out.

I know a site but it's french only (although the game will only be in english, you'll have to navigate through french) : zone-telechargement

For a bunch of kikes, Paradox trusts their fanbase to compensate alot for the lack of "game journalism" marketing.

They're getting salty about how it's because Parajew didn't pay them enough.

It will be like 2-5 gb, you will be playing in 3 hours tops.

Warez-bb.org is fine, but you uploaded/filefactory/rapidgator are more popular than megalinks. Or you could check igg games or sites uploading skidrow releases.

That seems to be the case. With the disdain Paradox has for players outside their own LAN clique, they really shouldn't stint on marketing.

oceanofgames.com/

I dunno. Right now it's 63, 70 and the rest 80+

I mean, if IGN is able to play to the midgame the other journos should be able to, too so I'm not sure if it's because they only played for 3 hours or because IGN are retards.

On Metacritic, only big journos matter and they are the ones that need big bucks to convince the game is good.

1.6 gb download size, a torrent will be up before the hour is up I'm sure.

Thanks lads. I'll probably play Distant Worlds meantime.

My connection is pretty shit and when a game is popular, I download it through torrent with something like 1 kb/s because of leechers. IIRC, I waited Portal 2 to download for like a week.

Also I wouldn't trust any journo at all, if you have the bandwith just try it yourself, or see the reviews of anons here

Filesize is too big.

which site?

kat.cr/stellaris-codex-t12569103.html

steamcommunity.com/app/281990/discussions/0/357285562492069814/

Gazelle Games, a private tracker

have you tried landing somewhere else?

What are some of the EU4 achievements you are most proud of? The best I've got is the One Night in Paris one, where you conquer France as England.

This is from before the 1st DLC.

I did something like this for my invasion. If you land in Anchorage the US will redeploy most or all of their troops from California to Alaska. You can then waltz into San Francisco without any problems.

It's actually standard practice for strategy developers to make an engine in-house. Whether that be RTS, grand strat, 4X, whatever.

The main reason for this is that strategy games' multiplayer generally depends on a deterministic model (that is, the exact same result for the exact same input every time) with lockstep networking (everyone's game proceeds at the same place and only once data communication is complete); it would be impossible, bandwidth-wise, to transfer the entire state of the game back and forth between players. For shooters and stuff this isn't hard, you're just exchanging player positions and whatnot, there isn't that much.

But for a strategy game, well, shit, look how big Vicky 2's save files are: 30-40 megabytes, and when the game's open it has even more data than that (since V2 savegames don't record everything, hence the bankruptcies on loading). Same goes for an RTS, an RTS needs to be real-time but there is so much unit and building data, you can't send it all online at once. A SupCom FA savegame is 100 megabytes. You can't send 100 megabytes back and forth between all players many times per second. You couldn't even do it once per second!

So what strategy games do is they just communicate players' commands back and forth and each machine inputs these same commands, and because it's deterministic, the result on each machine is the same, and they have the same game state everywhere. This is also why when someone has a bad connection in an RTS, everyone's game chokes up: the game can't proceed until everyone's exchanged commands, so that the games stay synchronized. And that's why sync-errors are the bane of strategy games, because they mean that somewhere, something went wrong, and now one or more players have a slightly different game state than the others, which will quickly snowball into a very different game state.

But the thing is, most game engines don't do this, so you can't use them for a strategy game if you intend to have multiplayer at all. Most strategy games do have multiplayer, even if it's just a throwaway option that nobody uses, it still means the engine must have deterministic lockstep networking, which basically means it must be an in-house engine.

Also, an interesting product of this deterministic model is that in SCFA, a replay's file is minuscule compared to a regular save. An hour-long game is just 1 mb, because it's just a long series of player commands that will produce the same game replay every time when put into the engine. None of the other state stuff is recorded.

legit?

nah it's just that as said, Paradox only makes game for their circlejerk clique on reddit and their in-house games. EU4 isn't even fun to play alone because of that, they probably want to end up with HoI4 being an e-sport or some other retarded Swede scheme.
They're just parodies of themselves.

Rash, but we need to respect Johan's culture as a Swede.

I'm sure he just wanted to see that pedophilia, just like piracy, isn't a big deal in Islam.

So I can form a racist genocidal human space empire?

Also 40k mods when?

My point, yes.

You can be racist as long as you don't post it in Johan's safe space.
Reminder that they censored Hitler and swastikas.

Depends how shit is recorded. One TBS I play on a large map with 8 players will have a save under a megabyte hundreds of turns in.
Plenty of engines going around that support deterministic networking.

kat.cr/stellaris-codex-t12569103.html#main I can attest that this works.
Apparently the pre order bonus is included (kekking at the DLC tab already being used)

So why is it advocated to (almost) never build brigade attachments for your divs in darkest hour?

Are they all really that useless?

I usually build a few engineers to help with the river and fort assault. I don't know if artillery is that useless.

Where did you hear that? Certain brigades see more use than others but they all have their purpose. AA is probably the least useful, along with tank destroyers. Artillery is good for infantry even if it makes them a bit slower, engineers for rivers, and adding tank brigades to motorized or mechanized troops helps a lot. I barely use escort fighters though, they always reduce the range of whatever plane you attach them to so that you can barely hit anything with it.

I don't know. Read it a long time ago on the paradox forums, I think. I just remembered it because I saw very few brigades in the screenshots here.

That was my opinion too, judging only by the ingame stats. Also Special Forces once available were good for their low manpower cost.

Anyway, I read that you're better off spending your manpower and IC on more divisions instead of brigades because you'd get more out of it and have a stronger front / more units to go around and be flexible.

Is there a crack already or did you buy this piece of shit?

There was a crack 13 minutes after release

This indeed works btw, playing it now

Johan had his intern trying to spread the "there won't be a crack before a week" meme so people would buy it rather than wait but anyone that has pirated a game once in his life knows that unless it has Denuvo it's cracked in the hour.

Holy hell.

I'm a newfag to /gsg/. Which game from the folder should I start off with?

EU3 is still the best game to start with. Play France, England, or Castille. Once you get the hang of it it's not so hard. After EU3 you can just decide what other games to play based on what period of history you like

how

I think I'm somewhere around the end of early game right now, as in the space to colonise is quickly disappearing and every nook and cranny is filled by other empires. So far it's bretty good. Feels like a hybrid between Distand Worlds and Endless Space, simpler and flashier than the former and more complex and detailed than the latter. The only thing that kinda bugs me is the lack of a research tree, which I guess is there to keep people from finding one ultimate path and make them choose more at random. It hasn't been a bother so far, but I'm pretty sure I'll be shitting bricks of rage by late game, when the new weapon tech just won't come.

Overall it really feels a LOT like endless space, what with the tiles and pops and what not, but I like the war diplomacy and the fact there are a ton more races and (consequently) empires. Hopefully the events pick up in the mid/late game so that some new splinter states form and make the map all the more colourful.

So, yeah, Stellaris feels like everything it has hyped itself up to be so far (but as I said, I'm still in early game, so that verdict can turn around quick). Once they shit out their twenty DLCs, it might even become my to-go GSG.

Low difficulty or full IC takeover maybe

I think he owns most of asia and europe

Hey gwailo, rate my vision of the future.

Can't be arsed to actually play the game, but this time they seem to have a proper tutorial.

Is this suppose to be a black fascist?

Anyone got a zip of Stellaris?

I'm playing on normal without full IC takeover. I was spamming IC since 1933 on all the home island provinces with 60% infra or higher. Once my IC was high enough I started building in other national provinces as well. Most of the IC that you capture during wars won't add much to your total unless it's considered a national province, so remember to keep building IC.

does anybody else roleplay/play for good stories in these games? I don't find the strategy elements nearly as fun as fabricating storylines around my games

I want to play a cuckold run with fanatical xenophile and pacifist

Yeah that's the entire appeal to CK2 for me.

Does anyone have that pic from CK2 where the spymaster reports a plot of himself plotting to kill himself?

I thought the spymaster was reporting his plot to kill the king, who was his father so they had similar names.

Well, aside from all other games that have been suggested so far, you could go for Vicky 2. Don't forget to get A House Divided and Heart of Darkness expansions.

You forgot to post the photo of Johan in his natural habitat.

I've also been spamming IC but how do you do it? How many factories do you build simultaneously in '33 and how do you make room for divisions? Since I'm mainly a HoI3 player, what's the relation between infrastructure and IC?

Does a graph like these exist for Crusader Kings 2 or is it so intuitive that anyone can just pick it up and play?

Does a graph like these exist for Crusader Kings 2 or is it so intuitive that anyone can just pick it up and play?

I don't think so. EU4 and CK2 are still getting DLCs very often and they change many things. If someone made a graph for them, after a few months they would be wrong so I don't think anyone bothers making them

Got any Vicky 2 guides? Would be really useful next time someone asks me about that.

Archive in the OP has a bunch of them, but they're all for vanilla game

Though it looks like it doesn't have this one. I don't know which one is better, the one or the archive or this. I don't even remember where I got this one

I've got this one, but thanks for the help nonetheless.

Well. What was I expecting?

Those weird looking negros are so uncanny with the white hipster hair.

heeh he

Stupid goy, No homogeneous societies for you even in escapism.

You ready to start killing devs for real yet??

I was also thinking of doing something similar, though I was going to do it with Mongols not Japans, but I don't think the game even has Mongol portraits.

How easy is the game to mod by the way? Like CK2?

Seems easy enough, just like other Paradox games.

I honestly started feeling slightly hopeful from the modding potential, a folly to be sure.

I'm enjoying all the Ian reaction images lately. What board has been making them, /k/?

I think this is exactly what I missed in Distant Worlds.

Can't wait to meet the UN and enrich them.

So how do you guys like CK2 in space without diplomacy or content?

CK2 has diplomacy?

Might be good after they DLC in the content and mods fix that content.

I would say more of a retarded Version of EUIV which was former King of the Retards.

Piss easy.
Conquering half the Galaxy with one 3k strength Lazors and Missiles Fleet (5/10/whatever) that emergency jumps when it gets a bit iffy and a few Dropships of Space Marines.
Game lets me no longer vassalise most of the enemies but get them to be my protectorate because they are below 40% of my research level.
No trading, No diplomacy, No Spies, No Superweapons, Almost no rebels. Almost No Events beyond: Here take these 5 research points.
Slow pace all around.
There is no Midgame, there is no Endgame. (But muh sentient AI and Rifts…)
"But the true chalange lies in Multiplayer and that you can Hot-Join the Game"
"DLC" will fix it "we promise" because we deliberately cut those features from release and gloated about it in the dev diaries and Q&As.

It boasted the same features as Sword of the Stars but in Real Time and failed hard.

Will I play it again? After content updates and one Multiplayer match is settled for the weekend (Maybe that holds up, but it will be painfully slow).
Will I recommend it? No

Higher infrastructure allows you to build factories and other structures faster in that province. You also shouldn't forget to take into account the gearing bonus from a long serial run of IC which makes later factories be built at a much faster rate.

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-day-one-sales-breaks-paradox-records.927411/

Yeah, playing Stellaris beyond the beginning quickly starts to feel like a chore, but I think I'll get back to it a few years later.

Looks good tbh.

What mod were you playing? I remember you said a thread or two ago, but I don't remember what you said.

From the colour I'd wager its World in Flames 2.

It's World in Flames 2. It doesn't change any core mechanics as far as I know. A lot of the changes are cosmetic, like more music and the swatsika flag for Germany, but there are also a lot of added events, mainly for Germany, and the scenario starts at 1933. The guy in charge of the mod is also one of the game designers for Darkest Hour, so it's semi-official.
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/world-in-flames-ii-apocalypse-version-released.624032/

/gsg/, this is your Commander speaking. You are ordered to stop playing Stellaris and start building more liquor factories.

Sweet thanks.

HERESY

you could at least have tried m8

Aye Commander, will do!

Stellaris is fun in a relaxing kind of way, the difficulty reminds me of EU a lot. The music is giving me the Interstellar feels, however the performance dip absolutely kills my lategame so back to Vicky it goes.

Stellaris has a lot of modding potential.

Actually, I think it's about equivalent in complexity to EUIV at release. The difference is that now there's a robot faggot telling you what to do, and also some components aren't worth really using (designing ships, for instance, is just about putting the biggest guns and shields and as many of them as you can with your current power source tech).

About the future, I'd hope Parajew has learned a lesson about feature creep, but of course they haven't. Trade and espionage must be in and I hope to God for the Paracucks that they're free patches, seeing as they were supposed to make it to release but Parajew cut them out.

I'll consider downloading it when it's got either a Stargate, Star Trek and Star Wars mods fully done.

Farscape mod NEVER EVER

When I play a Freelancer mod I want to be piloting a single ship not commanding a whole empire.

Any way to hack in ethic or gene points yet?

Why not build them in Stellaris instead?

Is this OC? I have never seen this one

H-Has Paracucks pulled off the impossible? A game that's actually FUN without needing thousands upon thousands of DLC to get to that point?!

WTF Happened?!

That's about only thing it has going for it currently.

I played it for a very short time, just about 3 hours and the game felt really easy, far too easy to be honest.

A lack of establishing trade partnerships/routes is pretty disappointing. The game feels like a fairly solid foundation with most of the intricacies held back for later. It's fun so far, but might not last after playing after a certain amount of time.

Well, I played as a Xenophobic, Materialist, Militant empire, so very few Ayy LMAOs wanted to have anything to do with me. What empire did you have? Pic is shitty print screen, what's the screencap key for this game?

I could see that happening, the diplomacy is really the only major weak point I can see in this game ATM, though I think there's more that I just need more time to see.

On an unrelated note, are missile weapons OP in this game? They seem to rip apart fleets and bases, even if they've got very effective point defenses available.

I did hyper xenophobic militarist despotic empire.

Should we keep Stellaris in it's own thread for now? It's more of a 4x than a gsg anyways.

I played Fanatic Xenophobe and Spiritualist. But still, for example in Endless Space the pirates were a problem in the beginning of the game. I didn't have any problem like that in Stellaris

Even though you are right, gsg is Parajews marketing term and they call Stellaris a gsg.

And these threads aren't suffering from too many posts, yet atleast.

Does the Codex version of Stellaries have all the day one dlcs and stuff?

That mega link was CODEX version, right? I have that and it has Creatures of the Void pack, nothing else

I fiddled with galaxy generation and for some reason it spawned modern day Earth (early-space faring humans) in the galactic center.

Same, does that add the amoebas and gas grazers?

Yes.

If humanity spawns as industrial civilization, they are "Fanatic Militarists" and their armies are the sides of WWII.

I think I need to mod in a way to help the Axis win. Alien space bats indeed.

Also I couldn't find anything about this, are you sure there was a day one DLC? I remember something about human diversity pack, but not sure. I went to its steam page and there isn't anything DLC related here. I also couldn't find anything about Creatures of the Void pack

There's a "dlc" folder with "dlc010_creatures_of_the_void" folder in it in my Stellaris folder.

I can only describe you as a shill, because almost everything you said is wrong.

Civ also represented population by simple numbers like Stellaris, but if you went to demographics you could see the real population, does Stellaris have something like this? I can't find

Me too and I can activate it in the launcher, but I can't find anything about a DLC in its steam page. Also can't find any day one DLC

Also a question, how do frontier outposts work? I have two of them now, will they turn into states like V2's colony > state system? They're eating my influence power.

Not saging for double post because the thread's already over bump limit

They just spread your borders

I know. I built a frontier outpost and colonized a habitable planet. But frontier outpost is eating my influence, will this ever go away? Don't tell me that I can max have three frontier outposts and these will be my maximum borders.

You can make the frontier outposts into a separate sector and let the sector tank the influence cost.

And your colonies spread your borders independently from your outposts.

Excuse my stupidity but I have no idea what you're talking about. How do I make it into a seperate sector? Also if this is what you're talking about, it looks like people think it's a bug: forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/frontier-outpost-maintenance.928112/

So would it be safe to destroy this frontier outpost, now I have a colony there? I should probably save and try this

Yeah, seems like a bug or "unintended feature".

Yes.

Thanks lad, you have no idea how helpful you were. I still need to colonize a planet before I destroy the frontier outpost or I lose the borders, right?

You can build colonies outside your borders as long as they aren't in foreign space, but yes, without any presence in the system you lose the borders.

Go to Contacts and click the species tab, there's a cycle option near the top to switch to species within your empire or the galaxy at large.

Pic related.

Oh God, they have finally done it, haven't they? A save system where you can first select a branch of saves and then a specific save.

Nah, it's always going to be big for a strategy game. Far too big to pass that data back and forth multiple times a second.

Probably shitty ones, though, which makes doing your own good in-house one a superior option.

It's actually pretty great. No longer suffer scrolling through a huge list of "Austurias 1", "France 5" and all other manner of random saves.

even ign sees how bad stellaris is kek, deserves lower than a 6.3 though

archive.is/SqCxq

I never understood why it was so hard for them to do something so simple. Next game they might finally add rebindable keys! The possibilities are endless!

Can someone upload the the CK2 Geheimnisnacht mod or link to a download? I couldn't find it in the archive and it seems to be only available on the Paradox forums. Thanks!

mediafire.com/download/a2m239kn62ho6o7/geheimnisnacht 0.7.5.zip

mediafire.com/download/pija3r37ny36ksi/geheimnisnacht 0.9.1.zip

Just when I was getting sick of seeing EU4, the whole thread is nothing but Stellaris. It's going to be the same when HoI4 comes out.