ITT games only you liked

ITT games only you liked

Overall, I like it better than the first game.

I hated how much RNG played a factor, how you couldn't really plan routes as well as the first game. Also how they tried to make the story more cohesive but the gameplay suffered because of it.

Yo enter the matrix was fun but it was a shit game. Heck even the multiplayer was hacked in and the "hacking" minigame was just using a psudo ms-dos for obtaining pictures, totally worthless.

Yeah, I'm that much of a faggot.

I didn't know Holla Forums hated it I loved (most of it) tbh.

If thinking this game was the best is wrong then I don't want to be right.

I love emulating gb+gbc games on my phone is this pretty gud?

HLM2 isn't a bad game, but it's a massive step down compared to the first.
The devs even said they were going to make it like the first until some faggot told them "hey, do something different!"

It does do some things better than the first game. Most notably, the music, even though HM1 already had an amazing soundtrack.

At least you didn't choose Star Ocean IV.

Opinions, what i heard is that 1 has better level design while 2 has better aesthetics and music. They're both better than most games coming out nowadays.

My fucking nigger.

Did I say Holla Forums was one person?

I enjoyed it as a kid and again a few years ago, but it's just too buggy and clunky. The fighting is fun, specially fighting the agents and making them fault, since they are hard to kill.

HM1 was better overall, both in more simplistic story and gameplay, see
Everything else is fine, but the first one is better, and you have to be a faggot to replay it unless you want to unlock everything.

I used to have an LG L3 optimus. I have girl hands and the screen was just the right size for GBC games. Shit was cash.

It was an implication "i din't know Holla Forums hated it" sound somewhat like a generalization. Good that you clarified it wasn't.

Holla Forums is everyone here lol

I replayed both 2 times (I just cant that fucking s rank on pardo's first level)

I haven"t seen this game once since it was released 8 years ago. Fun game.

I pretty much only saw the commercial and then Yahtzee's review of it.

ur mum

My roomates played it in college. It was pretty simple, they had some hard time making this big jump in the jeep with the boost cause they were retarded but I didn't see too much of it but it looked like a fun time.

I know, it's really a great use for it, and it's pretty good on battery with a free emulator, which even the NES or SNES ones can't say that.

a lot of people on Holla Forums shit talk it for various reasons. It was fun for me, still work through hard mode on occasion. I just do one level every so often though. I liked how they experimented, if they tried to capture HM1's magic everyone still would have bitched so I just take it for what it was and had a lot of fun with it.

I meant you have to be a faggot to replay it immediately after finishing the main story.
I don't consider it replay value if you only play it again after along time, that happens with most games to begging with as long as you like them enough.
After finishing/100% HM 1 and 2 you don't really want to play more, or if you do is just because you liked it a lot.

Assuming that Holla Forums is one person is just a shitty meme.
I usually interpret as "Most people here hates [game]".

That game have Venezuela involved in the story. When it came out the government was butthurted about it, so much that they tried to ban video games.

I adore these games, but I have a high tolerance for bad translations and tedious combat.

Yes, I've played the Japan-only PC version, and while they are certainly better, I still like the PSP versions too.

Was this game ported differently to each console? I remember having a blast when playing this on my Gamecube, but when my friend rented it for the Xbox it just didn't feel right. I think there were moves missing.

This was fun. Path of Neo was way better, though.