Do you buy your movies legitimately or just pirate them?

Do you buy your movies legitimately or just pirate them?

I like having films on physical media so I buy the ones I really like. Mostly kino, since the point of owning a film is the audiovisual aspect.

I buy the ones I want to buy and pirate everything else

I don't buy anything I can get for free.

I haven’t paid for a new movie since I saw Dark Knight in theaters like 10 years ago. I collect a lot of older movies on Blu-ray though.

I PIRATE EVERYTHING.

I HATE JEWS MUSLIMS AND FATTIES.
Fucking Kim should hit the gym.

t. fitness expert

Buy everything of course, what are these already successful movies gonna do without my 0.000000000000000000000000000000002%?

Fuck off you shekel grubbing jew. I bet you complain about the state if the industry that you steal from too.

I like watching movies I have never seen before. Why would I buy those movies if I don't even know if I like them or not?

This is your brain on piracy. Fuck off.

Sage

piracy is anti-white

Pirate the studio movies published on studio labels, but keep in mind, independent features are often licensed and restored by independent labels that need your cash flow if you want this kino on blu-ray, so show support to the boutique labels.

That's not how it works. I'm not some ape criminal or Jewish penny pincher, I'll pay for the goods that I am consuming thanks.

immoral shekel grubbing is like jew 101

Why should I give jews my money?

you should not consume jew media in the first place and actually pay for non jew media so you aren't complete hypocrite.

Why do you want to consume "Jewish" media? Nice misdirection Chaim.

Does that even exist?

yes there is a wealth of non jew media if you go outside of burgerland.

(Jew noticing intensifies)

Yes.

Non-burger counties can act jewish though and imitate burger media. See south korea.

The very last movie I actually spent money to see was Matrix Reloaded in 2003. There was a brief period where I was grabbing DVDs for $3 or $5 from the bargain bin at Blockbuster when that was still a thing, and I think I have actual copies of Enter the Dragon, The Outlaw Josey Wales, and (for some reason) 28 Days Later laying around somewhere, but I haven't seen the actual DVDs in years, and I may have thrown them away.

My thing is this: So much of what comes out any more is such garbage, that spending real money on it is as worthwhile as pissing in the wind. I can't even think of any movie in the last 14 yrs that, after watching it, I have said to myself, "Damn, I wouldn't even have minded paying to see that."

t. someone who doesn't watch films and is here for Holla Forums gargbage

I only buy movies that I think are cool

i legitimately pirate them

Never bought a movie.

I buy movies i cannot find on the web and upload them so they can be

They'll be out to get you. I'm not joking. I hope you are masking your onine presence.

I'm jewish dude don't worry

On one hand…but on the other

sharing is caring

it's not immoral shekel grubbing when shekels are being kept out of jew claws. Besides, why should I help fund them buying Our kids?

I may not agree with your race and religion but I'll fight to the death for your right to betray the tribe.

If I can't be arsed I pirate, but I'll happily buy dirt-cheap old 2nd-hand dvds if I see them, and will buy the occasional new release if I want to watch it with my dad.

I don't live in Burgeria nor Eurostan, i'll be fine
Either way, the movies i upload are poor quality and nobody wants to watch them
I'm thinking of re-ripping them but with decent tools and methods, but i've been arsed to ask

Crikey!

While i hold great affection towards the aussie posters and their resilience, i'm also not from there
Plus Australia falls into the Eurostan circle, being genetically bongolds co-opted to accept muslims, either kebab or bosniaks, niggers AND chinks

so your a hue?

I'm an autist, so naturally i have a massive laserdisc collection and only buy films on that format. Everything that came out after 2000 gets pirated.

Reddit Summer won't ever end, will it? They'll just keep repeating it until the board is dead….

Yeah, only newfags don't call them kikes.

you're not welcome on other boards, how many times do i have to remind you

What if I use both?

Then you're in between the states of newfag and oldfag.

AHAHAH ARE THESE CUCKS BUYING JEW PROPAGANDA BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Says who? You?

I consume huge amounts of all kinds of media and still
Only things I pay regularly in my life are food and cigarettes.
Buy new computer stuff only when things are busted, or new HDDs for more pirating.
Once or twice a year I buy new clothes, or if I get enough of them from people on Christmas and similar shit, then not even that.
Would pay prostitutes too, if I could afford.
Sometimes I buy old obscure second-hand cds for a buck or two because it's stuff I wouldn't hear about otherwise, just like the cover art, buy and listen to what it is.

I am the Revolution condensed into one man.

Shit, I don't even remember the last time I legitimately paid for entertainment. Movies, tv shows, music, games, literature; I haven't spent a single europoor cent on shit like this in over a decade. And why should I? In the eyes of most of these faggots, I'm the worst creature on earth: the dreaded straight white male. Why the hell should I give money to people who openly hate and shittalk me all day every day? If I could scam our politicians out of their taxes just as easily I would do it in a heartbeat.
Well, kinda doing it already thb.

12 hours later and i still feel insulted

bump