This makes no sense

Star Wars

ET

so, what is the explanation for this? was the ET-dimension george lucas aware of real historical events (within their universe) that took place millions or billions of years ago in a distant galaxy, or did he just accidentally come up with characters that actually existed in a foreign galaxy several eons ago, without being aware that these fictional characters weren't fictional?

what's the 1st pic from?

ET

Take your pic.

Just a homage to each other. Holy shit, you need God in your life.

you still have to explain how any member of the human race, on earth, during present times was aware of any of this.

george lucas and the extended universe has a retarded explanation for every tiny detail anyone could ever wonder about anything related to star wars. i refuse to believe george lucas doesn't have some kind of head canon about this.

One explanation could be that one SW novel Outbound Flight Project. It's about a collaborative effort to leave the SW galaxy to visit new ones.

Yep.

Spielberg and Lucas are friends, didn't Spielberg produce the first Star Wars?

what's hard to believe about this user? obviously yoda's race visited earth before in the past and crashed in Roswell in 1947, CIAniggers molded a halloween mask based on his corpse and started a company to fund Iran-Contra with yoda masks sells, Lucas sees the mask, falls in love with it and licenses it from the CIA.

This may be closer to the truth than is comfortable to admit.

Y'all need to get right wit LAM.

Start by staring into his eyes for a few hours.

Lucas helped finish directing Jurassic Park when spielberg left to direct the historical fantasy hit Schindler's List

As advanced as their society was and how impressive their space travel shit was, you would think if they wanted to they would be able to jump through time when they travel to keep in tune with the rest of the galaxy.

Nah, Star Wars is based on esoteric /fringe/ shit but jewed to hell by making Nazis take the role that Jews normally have (Seth = Set(as in Seth meyers, Seth Roagan, etc.)The rosicrucians from egypt became the nazis in the 20th centiry)

Rick and Morty are now Star Wars cannon. Luke has to feed force infused Szechuan sauce to the Porgies to keep them healthy.

lmao… Star Wars is so bad now, I bet Disney wishes they had the writers Rick and Morty have. A bit of wit could do the franchise some good.

>implying Rick and Morty is only a bit witty

I'm saying that with a universe as drab as Star Wars, the best you could hope for is a mediocre movie at best. That's even if you could get ALL the R&M writing staff. Sorry, but Star Wars is dead and you all know it. Long live Pickle Rick!

are you saying Rey isn't cool?

You mean Mary Sue and her Jiggaboo? No thanks, I'll take a good ol' Rick and Morty episode any day of the week! XD

can we make Holla Forums great again?

Greatest Comedy of all time.