Uncuck Cuckanda

nationaladvancementparty.ca/language/en/

Discuss.

Is this what we've been waiting for?
The first Canadian Nationalist party?
Enough waiting for Hitler or acceleration cuckery.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaladvancementparty.ca/about-our-party/
nationaladvancementparty.ca/about-our-policies/
en.m.wikipedia.org
natparty.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really poor web design, user.

god awful color choices for the site

You should be taking action into your own hands to begin with to uncuck your community and redpill everyone you can.
Next, I agree with the others the color scheme on this page is terrifying. Find someone who can do css/html and give it a makeover.
Also, needs way more information as to what the causes and intentions of the party is. Right now I see GIANT FUCKING DONATE BUTTONS before explaining what any political and social stances are.
Needs a complete overhaul user. I'm glad to see the effort (if true) to make a difference in the beautiful nation up north. You can start by showing less nigglets on the highlight reel though.

It's better than most of us have done. Fix the web design though and get an SSL cert from Let's Encrypt.

nationaladvancementparty.ca/about-our-party/

nationaladvancementparty.ca/about-our-policies/

I agree with the fact that the website is not attractive.

Yes, this is Canada, it's illegal to be non-covertly racist.

Bump for interest.
There is a "nationalist party of canada" but they are "neo natzee",unregistered,have a crappy site and never will hold any real power

Here's the problem: unless these guys can rise as quickly as Trump did, we're going to have vote strategically with established parties to ensure Fuckface doesn't get another term. Basically, we're stuck with the corrupt PCs because the NDP will be just as fucktarded about migrants if not more so than the libs. It's a shame, but this is where we're at. If the members of this party can somehow not only get recognized, but manage to attract people from the East (the West should be a done deal as far as their policies go), then we'll have something viable, but these guys need to be working like fucking madmen and they need some of the ol' 4D chess and they need it NOW.

Also, olive green shading to brown is NOT an attractive color to your average voter. The logo looks amateur as hell. Also, NA usually stands for "Non Applicable," with which the other parties' PR fags will have a field day.

Click the youtube button lol,this shit can easily be h4x0red so whoever runs that site better be careful

Forgot to add
en.m.wikipedia.org /wiki/Nationalist_Party_of_Canada
natparty.com

I agree they have no hope unless they get Holla Forumss unanimous support at a minimum.

It'll never take off.
I'll continue supporting Maxime/Leitch/whoever over some random ass sixth party

Being the only registered nationalist party is not random ass

So get your shit together, put out some youtube videos of leader discussing his politics, get interviews with alt right youtube personalities, get the name out there. Pay someone more than dinner at Subway to make your site for you, hire a designer to make your brand less shit. You can have all this for under 1k easily.

It's not my project btw. I'm to fucked up to run a political party. So contact the leader through the website with this advice.

Moshi Moshi

What the fuck is with this puke color scheme?

D&C kike

fucking christ

seriously tho, can you say "hint of green?"

you do it