Battlefield 1 dev speaks out

Battlefield 1 dev says that diversity is the "KEY COMPONENT" of this game.

archive.is/Yubwf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/18khK
archive.org/details/firstworldwar19101repiuoft
archive.org/details/firstworldwar19102repiuoft
dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-50-blueprint-for-armageddon-i/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
archive.is/ckwzH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then why not call it Battlefield 1 - Stories of the very meager and insignificant sidelines ?

I'm not exaggerating when I say this is very disrespectful of the actual populations who got the brunt of the artillery fire.

We already have a shitton of threads about the C96 Stealing Lewis Gun Hipfiring SJW pandering Nigger of Battlefield Juan.

Stop posting this garbage, we're already going to be shilled by it constantly on June.

At least it looks like the bad goymers in the GameSpot comments aren't having it:
archive.is/18khK

Did they have to pozz WW1 too?

They're finally waking up.

IT'S FUCKING WORLD WAR 1 WHY INCLUDE FUCKING DIVERSITY YOU COCKSUCKERS
THERE'S THE FUCKING AFRICAN COLONIES AND YOU ALREADY HAVE THE HARLEM HELLHOUNDS, WHY MAKE A BIG DEAL BECAUSE YOU CAN PLAY AS NIGGERS
READ A MOTHERFUCKING BOOK

Fuck this shit. And fuck this thread because there's going to be dumbass motherfuckers who know jack-shit about World War 1 say stupid bullshit like "WHY ARE THERE CLUBS IN WW1?!?!!?!??!?!?!".
Sometimes I feel like the only faggot who knows anything about Word War 1, so here's history books about it.
archive.org/details/firstworldwar19101repiuoft
archive.org/details/firstworldwar19102repiuoft

People here defended this saying it wasnt pandering to SJWs.
Just a reminder.

How do you know those aren't just cripplechan users?

To be fair, they didn't say they were going to previously but anybody who thought otherwise was a fucking idiot..

Shit, forgot to spoiler.

Oh wow there you go a diversity medal without stuffing it down everyone's throat

Thats fucking horryifying

Kill every single kike on the face of the planet, down to the last unborn child.

But user! That would be treating female and black as not-special! We can't have that, it's the current century!

It's fucking horrifying, but I'm not sure if its more horrifying than she actually is.

I thought they would at least try to pull some flimsy excuse like "We'll have a moment in the game where it takes place in the Ottoman Empire" to start shoving that shit down our throats, but they can't even be bothered to do that.

But then again, this is to be expected from a Swedish company now, isn't it?

I'm in the middle of listening to a series of podcasts about WW1. I'm like 8 hours in and about halfway done. I can honestly say the trailer for battlefield 1 made me really uncomfortable. WW1 was in actuality hell on earth for all the men fighting on the front lines. Seeing that be boiled down to generic shooting video game action while they tout about carrying about realism is probably the worst marketing I've ever seen. It's the closest I've ever come to being someone who said this is offensive please remove it.

I'm just thinking about all those people who claimed that this wasn't their intention…

I'm not even happy I was right, western civilization is fucking dead.

Who plays BF for single player?

Something like ~20 countries participated in WW1, how is it not "DIVERSE" enough as it is?

Also what's with the recent fad of sticking muslim women in everything?

Pretty sure thats a guy or jew

I don't know user, you tell me.

honestly i wouldn't give a solitary fuck about who they cast in the game if it wasn't for the fact they had to act so smug about it

"YEAH WE BUT A BLACK GUY ON THE COVER" yeah who gives a fuck, roll back the clock a few years and no one would of given a fuck

BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE ARE SPECIAL AND YOU NEED TO RECOGNIZE THAT BLACKS ARE SPECIAL AND THAT WOMEN ARE SPECIAL AND THAT #NOTALLMUSLIMS SHIT LORDS

Fuck this gay earth.

my sides

Its a woman
Read the article

Good Game

perfect

Terrorist attacks are making people realise Muslims are fucking crazy again, after 9/11 everybody saw the true face of Islam and understood what their goals were. However, after several years of the media pushing this "it's only radical Islam!" people started to believe it and the hate subsided.
They're back to their old sandnigger ways, which is making the general population remember that this IS what Islam is about, it's making them remember 9/11 and those feelings of hated they felt. Shoving Muslim women into everything is a way for them to try and slow down the growing hatred of Muslims by attempting to make them accepted norms.

jesus fucking christ

And here come the goons

Watch, I bet they're going to paint the Germans, Austro-Hungarians, and the Ottomans as the "bad guys next".
Fuck everything.

SWEDEN YES

Big fucking shock.

that was my reaction as well. Diversity for the sake of Diversity has left me with a sour taste. It used to be "well, if you just give it a chance you might like it" with these changes. Now it's turned into "YOU MOSAGONUST PIGG YOU HATE DA TRANGENDUR AND DAH MOOSELIMS AND DAH WOMINZ. A TRILLION WOMEN ARE BEING GANG RAPED BY WHITE MEN EVERY 2.2 SECONDS" for not liking the change. And I've grown sick of it.

This bullshit has gotten so out of hand that now anytime a minority character is introduced into a game I have to asked myself "Did they put this character in this game for the sake of diversity or not?".

You can tell when they are forcing it and when they are not.
Its pretty obvious most if not all of the time.

WOAH WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED

not going to buy niggerfield 1

That's been my feeling for just about everything coming out. There just doesn't seem to be a middle ground.

Although a game like Overwatch saved itself by going the extra mile to appease everyone.

There's plenty of ways you can do it and be respectful towards the topic.

Shoving "different skinned" characters into your game as props, though, is just as racist as making sure not a single one is in your game. If your entire selling point is "The protagonist doesn't look like what you'd expect!" then your game is probably going to be overmarketed garbage.

That cartoon was drawn by a jew

Every cartoon was drawn by a jew

Yeah, it's not that hard to tell anymore. Prototype 2 for example, doesn't feel like it was a
"muh diversity" choice. This game, no question about it. Does

Because putting muslim men in a war game would be
RACIST

Noice

Tell the truth there were a hell of a lot of diverse units fighting in WW1, brought in from British colonies. Most of them were fed to the meat grinder of course, or sent in first to die. But they were there. They just weren't mentioned or honoured because they weren't considered true Brits.

That said, EA are still pandering shitlords who are only doing this to score points.

I doubt most people wouldn't mind if they didn't advertise how "diverse" they are.

I'm more mad about the Kurdish turd feminist on the horse than some black dude at least they were actually fighting, I don't count fighting as killing unarmed Christians.

The point is that they're getting the limelight and the by the content of the trailer it's not completely about them. Even if it was they'd make it about MUH EVIL WHITE MAN.

could you link that podcast?

EA does it again!

If they didn't trumpet it from the rooftops like it was the second coming, I honestly wouldn't give a shit if the main character turned out to be black, so long as they realistically had him in the worst of the fighting and facing almost certain death, like almost every black unit sent there.

They wouldn't get away with woman soldiers though. That was an absolute no at the time.

Anyone have the original.

This is the classic EA move of wrapping yourself in the progressive flag so you can say all criticism of the game is politically motivated. The fact is that Battlefield is shit now and will remain shit regardless of how many niggers they put in it.

The gunny thing is that Ultima never marketed itself with "YOU CAN BE A FAG" like Ass Errect did.

Prototype 2 pandered to the Gears of War/God of War gritty dudebro angry crowd.

Not the best, but its not spreading an ideological message or feels out of place.

It's probably this series: dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-50-blueprint-for-armageddon-i/

You know, i really wanna believe that by "diversity" they just mean there will be more Lawrence of Arabia missions in Africa, but knowing EA it means "OY VEY TRANSGENDER SOILDERS WERE THE FIRST TANK DRIVERS EVER!!!!"

I'm actually agreeing with you on that one. The black soldier I really don't mind. Blacks have been fighting since the revolution. But women soldiers DO break the authenticity.

When Imagine WW1 I want to play as a scrawny 17 year old wearing a gas mask watching his friends die. Not "SUPER MUSLIM WOMEN HAS APPEARED TO DEFEAT ALL THE MEN"

Well I guess that would explain "MUH MARINES" and "MUH WIFE AND DAUGHTER"

Where have i heard this before?

Then why is one character hogging the cover?

Because he is more diverse than the others

What preconceptions? Everyone knows niggers fought in WW1. You know who also fought in WW1? White people, a shit-load of em and a shit load of em died. WW1 was probably a fucking shit war to be in, there's no need to spit all over their graves

Breddy gud

Don't worry you racist white cis-christian man. They'll be plenty of white kids to kill as the super transgender muslim woman.

wew lad

Ghazi please leave.

Sincerely, resident nig.

I can taste your butthurt.

Knowing EA I wouldn't doubt it

oy oy

scuttle off, tenbux

I take solace in the knowledge that the game will be a broken piece of shit upon launch.

Given that it'll likely end up having a smaller scale multplayer with slower mechanics, I doubt it'll attract that many players to begin with. The kiddies want their scoped rifles to score head shots with, not old rifles that have to be reloaded after every single shot.

is there any doubt?

Also
I wonder if people realize that more Ottomans died from disease and famine than died in actual combat, something like about a 3:1 ratio. Sandniggers got rekt to shit in WW1 by a large margin

I'm extremely confused.

Atleast with the nigs and the Harlem Hellfighters they actually participated in the war and made contributions…

But Bedouin women warriors in WW1?
WUT?!

DIVERSITY

Did Dice ever claim they were striving for historical accuracy?

kek m8, you should not give money to EA anyways

I didn't even mind the black guy on the cover until they started bragging about how diverse and progressive they are. I mean, I knew it was going to happen because it's just easy points with the media, but there were the Harlem Hellfighters, British colonies, German colonies, and Belgian colonies (I think the Italians, Spanish, and Portuguese also had some but they weren't involved in WW1)

So there was a legit historical reason to have them in there. The fact they went on the diversity train anyway is just a spit in everyone's face. They're literally getting positive press on the back of dead nigs and shitting on the fact that WW1 was still a European tragedy

When did they shit on the tragedy?

When they said black Americans were there ones most effected along with bedoine female fighters.

By making this disrepectful game.

I read the interview and he never mentions that, got a link?

When they decided to make it about muh diversity instead of what actually happened in 99% of the war, dipshit

Stop putting words in their mouths nigger.
There's reason enough to shit on them so stop lying.

If that's your argument then you must really hate every single war game and to some extent any game where you can kill people since it's also glorifying death and murder. And I don't remember Dice ever saying that they were making these games for the sake of historical accuracy, if you learn your history through video games you have more important issues to worry about than some black guy in a cover and a woman riding a horse with an unsheathed sword.

Where is the Muslim woman in this game?

Nigger did you even read the article or watch the trailer?

Why is the guy who names these things always retarded?
Why not just call it Battlefield Balboa?

HOL UP
AYYOO HOL UP

WE

WUZ

The same reason we see names like DmC, Battlefront, & Tomb Raider.

Shit, you don't even need to do that. Just call it "Battlefield: The Great War",

Is that a common core text?

KAAAANGSSSSS

CANNONFODDER

I was thinking more like Battlefield 1914 because that would make more sense considering Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 2142.

No, it's more like

How about Battlefield 1488?

Meant, "Well, there's

The poz is already working. Nigger, the 369th was the sole african american regiment in WW1, and they didn't even leave for the front until the literally the last 4 months of the war, and' that was after being passed off from the US to fill vacancies in the French army''.

The fucking dindus didn't do nothing

I guess this is the FPS version of "Final Fantasy"

Fuck yea, Carlin's hardcore history podcast are so much better then anything I learned at school

How about we make a game where the player can have fun and join others players in having fun too without having to pay out the ass?

Hmm?

How about a funny game with light hearted jokes a kid could get and no memes?

How about a game that's fucking finished before it
FUCKING
RELEASES!
HUH?!?!?!

U BE SAYIN
HOL UP
U BE SAYIN

WE WUZ TRENCHES ND SHEIT?

But user nobody actually plays video games they just want people to think they are progressive.

if you want diversty in ww1, why not make a game about the arab revolt? or just north africa in general, that's where all the kangz were during ww1

It's like poetry.

Anyone else notice the public feud being started between Activision/Infinity Ward and DICE/EA. Reminiscent of the of the console war shenanigans. Get the normalfags to pick a team and choose. Everybody loses, even if you don't play.

also
Just wait until this happenes with WII

To be charitable they could very well be referring to the popular conception that WW1 can't be fun because muh trenches. At least, that was my first reaction to the "diversity" line. It's in line with the trailer as well.

So that the new games erase the history of the old games. Go ahead and search for Doom.

Instead of challenging the player.

This instantly lose my interest.
might aswell continue watching shitty western animus now.

Just get your wife to fuck a nigger if you want diversity so bad.

Not relevant to WW3.

Actually there's quite a few videos talking to WW1 vets

I bet they planned this so that all the vets would be dead so they couldn't line up around the block to punch them in the face for shitting on the European war

Hell, while I'm playing devil's advocate it's worth pointing out that your arguments would apply equally well to a Belgian protagonist. They did jack shit after the first month.

I'm bringing all this up because as an EA product it is damned to shovelware so we might as well have fun shitposting at each other.

You're being obtuse on purpose and you know it.

Can anyone explain why the whole media industry always walks together? Makes one think that they are all controlled by the same people.

Seriously now, everyone is pushing diversity. There is this gay ghost busters movie, then there is this shit bf, that new gay star wars movie.

Forced diversity is inherent to the discussion. If the reason was having niggers was for a change a pace in the setting, i.e. moving to the African Theatre, etc. it would be fully justified to include it in the narrative even if it was still not the biggest front in the war.

The fact is it's very clear they forced dindu for the sake of brownie points. Anyone can see there was none to be had with a belgian protagonist, so we can assume the choice is informed by the result of game design, not politics. Artistic liberty is justified for art, not propagandic historicism.

this is what bugs me

i really don't care if you have nigs in your game, i don't freak out if i have to play as a black guy

but when the guys in charge think they accomplished some kind of feat by making a black guy character model i immediately know the team is full of shit and focusing on the wrong parts of making a game

Got some sources on that?

I always viewed AAA garbage as open game for screwing around, since no sane human being could take such views seriously.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

The fact that it's wikipedia and the most notable thing they could spin was that they faced ebil racuss oppression in the military makes it even clearer they made zero war contributions.

Note that their "hellfighters" title and all accomplishments are from WW2.

A million times this.
I actually thought they'd be showing the Great War from all sides, it would be at least interesting and different.
But no, diversity

WE WUZ WWI AN SHET

If this game doesn't have any fucking Ottomans in it, then it's automatically shit. You can't convince me that just because a few niggers at the near end of the war came into France means they get put on the cover but then leave out an entire fucking country that got destroyed after the treaty of Versailles took effect.

Now here's a question folks!

Has any game that claimed it was "diverse" before being released actually sold well because of it?

This is why you need to pay attention in class, otherwise this shit happens.

Yet your link lists some actual accomplishments and documented tour of duty. I'm all for hating on the nogs but there's some actual proof here. They didn'T just sit back and do nothing.

Why does diversity only mean adding black people?

I can't think of a single game that sold well solely for that reason.

I want everyone in this thread to be gassed for falling for it so easily.

I am now convinced that niggers are worse than gypsies.

Back to SA you go

He archived it you fucking faggot

No Storm of Steel vidya
No killing turkroach ottomans
No fun
Only niggers

archive.is/ckwzH

Looks very real to me.

Because they want to rewrite history little by little. They don't want the "PoC" and women to think that they didn't have a major impact in western history. Plus it belittles the white males that actually got shit done, and it can be used to spread the "WHITE MAN REWROTE HISTORY" conspiracy to create racial tension.

DAS RITE.

Why do you consider then turkroaches when they were on germany's side? They caused europe pain before but why insult them when they finally did something good for europe for once?

Sweden deserves the kebab dick it is getting.

and thats how you tell this is brownie point diversity

The spectre of Prussian militarism had to be stamped out
Turkroaches are never good
WWII was the unnecessary war, but WWI was needed

WE WAZ MUHFUGGIN SOLDJUHS N HELLFIGHTERZ N SHEEIT

So, will there be a Russian Empire in the game? Or I will have another reason to make fun of Russian monarchists who think that Russia shouldn't have pulled out of the WW1?

Soon™

At this rate, trannies will be all over the trenches.

I would bet every cent I have they find a way to shoehorn nazism into this game somehow.

Wow, I never saw it coming!

There won't be russia or france or england, none of those matter. It will be US and Arabia VS the evil nazis

There will be a German campaign and the twist at the end will be that you saved Hitler's life.

Well, in that case they missed a good opportunity to shove more diversity down our throats - Female Death Battalions, AKA "dumb bitches who wanted to inspire men to keep dying in trenches".

I actually understand why people go on mass shootings these days.

I thought it was closer to Arabic brown

1 and 2 were unrelated, turks are the eternal enemy

Is there any game where you play as Nazi's portrayed as heroes and just doing their soldier's duties?

It's important to understand that "diversity" is a euphemism for incompetence fetish. If you look at all SJW garbage as being a masturbation aid it makes a lot more sense. That's why SJWs are all weird sex creeps and fundamentally bored people.

White people are just as bad at racewashing as blacks are. The only difference is that Whites have been at it longer.

Watch as they completely ignore the Nipponese side of the war (which was an entire theater of non-whites) and, once again, prove "diversity" is only for brown people.

From the trailer there's england forces, germans, likely italian and the alps, the middle east, and that train that appears briefly is an a russian armoured train.

So maybe Russia.

I can see it now. Black soldier, female muslim womyn, and… communist asian in Russia would complete the diversity quota!

Even cracked is more relevant now.

It would be a joke if there's no france

should of replace the club with a chicken wing

But user, we need him to look heroic and healing himself with chicken is not heroic for this brave and noble PoC!

Odd, I thought gameplay was meant to be the key component of any game?

It absolutely would be a crime because French were fucking boss in WW1.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped over it all. No no user! WW1 it may have been a European war that cost the lives of 40 million white people, but naw the real focus should be a blackman and a mudslime womyn!

They can't make Russian character a communist because Russians had bad wrong toxic problematic communism, not a glorious cultural marxism.

Isn't it somewhat easy to fuck around with the data in these games?

Tactical Bleach mod when
The triggering would be insane

Man you guys recall how apeshit tumblr went when they made that black bitch from Cisquisition white?

Any history buffs have any history on why chicken is racially associated with Negros?

They just really like it

Chicken and water melon are southern foods. Niggers were slaves in the south

Got your diversity right there DICE, you don't even have to try to force niggers in there

I assume it's because chicken is so cheap, that even ghettos can afford it.

Chicken was the poor man's meat. It was, and is fairly inexpensive, and it requires no land to raise unlike cattle.

Fried Chicken was cheap and easy to make, also it made a good lunch for the working negro, since it lasted throughout the day without going bad

I don't really know, but the earliest example of "niggers love chicken" joke that I know is from O. Henry works.

It figures - they are usually grown in hot climates.

Well it's simple user, this communist player character would be different! All those other communists had it wrong, but his kind would be the glorious cultural marxism they love so much!

But for real they'd just pin all the purges and mass execution on Stalin and overemphasize Lenin or Trotsky or something, and portray them as peddling pure uncut marxism.

I think most games are moddible via just textures. I'm not sure though, but I hope.

Nuh-uh, you can't be diversity unless you're a minority user! All white people all look the same anyway L O L we need look really different to push diversity.

It might have to do with how easy it is to raise chickens for even the poorest of people. Niggers seem to have figured out a million different ways to eat each part of the chicken whether it is fried chicken in the south, jerk chicken in Jamaica, or any other chicken recipe. Niggers know their chickens.

Would be great if you could just make it use one of the other character models in the game as the player

Didn't Lenin kill a few million during his time?

More like few billion trillion gorillion.

He's a communist who was in charge.

Of course he killed a shit ton of people while he was there.

Its a southern thing.

Of course he did, he ravaged Tsarist and menshevik remains, as well as the overall populace. Trotsky would've been just as bad, it's just that Stalin got to do the purging first.

Reminder to filter all name/trip/flagfags

Also Pol Pot was supported by US and thwarted by Vietnamese communists.

Trotsky would've been much worse, he only cared about le world revolutshn xdd, while Stalin was focused on restoring the country (that's why Western lefties hate him so much - he refused to support them). I don't know why you Americans worship Trot so much.

Reminder to use forced anonymity

I usually turn my flag on once and then forget to turn it off

Born a Jew, graduated into a human being.

Are those all games that allowed homosexuality? Doesn't skyrim and the sims allow it too?

And does that make the civilians he murdered no longer innocent?

Turning your flag off won't matter. The moment you use it you are filtered, so sorry I won't see whatever hot zinger or lame excuse you flung my way you fucking faggot.

Most of them weren't innocent.

Why are you lying? The only accomplishments mentioned are post-WW1 besides 1. having the "honor" of longest continous deployment in the war (6 months) and 2. medals, which the article, clearly out of straws to grasp at, describes thus: "the 369th compiled a war record equal to any other U.S. infantry regiment"

Amazing, they didn't underperform as a regiment. Truly heroes whose story needs to be heard.

No, but he also purged a ton of Jews from the party … and they certainly were not innocent.

Trotsky never got the chance to prove how bad he was, thus lefties try to push him as this noble guy who would've taken communism in the "real direction!"

But yes, he was all about that world revolution. If he had risen into power the 20's and 30's would've been complete bloodbaths.

I agree.
Sincerely fuck you Sweden.

402th Shits all over them, by a fucking miile.

sho fing bruv

Who hasn't at this point in history?

The US is overdue.

Nobody accomplished anything during WW1; all it was was a clusterfuck of alliances gone horribly wrong. Nothing was fought or won for, all it was was misery and needless deaths.

Who isn't at this point in history?

details?

Wait I thought it was the Jews that had him killed. They poison his ass and the jew cabinet members held off on getting a doctor until it was too late.

How big of a Black population did Europe have during the early 1900s anyway? And wasn't the last year of WW1 the boring one?

Just imagine them winning
No humiliating Treaty of Versailles that would lead to WW2
Brits and frogs getting BTFO

There was African colonies that various european nations had you dolt.

The point is they're a footnote in the war, except for the brownie points. Digging them up to try and prove dindu protag is justified and realistic - and not simply done to sell to libtards - is forced as fuck.

Does anyone know how Verdun is? Holla Forums used to dream about a WW1 FPS for years, before even PRESSURE.

Sorryy meant the 442th Infantry Regiment

What is the Most decorated Military Unit in US History?

But we're not talking the North African front silly, I'm talking blacks in Europe fighting on the Western and Eastern fronts that weren't American.

see

Oh, sorry. Then, no. I don't think there was hardly any, if any at all.

But Japs were honorary asians, user, therefor they don't count as diverse :^)

The absolute best outcome would've been a quick decisive victory of the Schlieffen plan.

France and Belgium loses some border territory to the huns, Russia and Britain sue for peace relatively fast, Germany gets lebensraum/puppet states in the east, no Soviet union, millions of lives are spared

Bitterness probably leads to a vengeful war later on still

daily reminder that these guys used to be one of us.

Best outcome would've probably been if Austro-Hungary didn't wage war on Serbia or if Germany never got involved in the first place and remained neutral.

Not to many, You really can't say they did much. Just like that negro director tried to shit on Clint Eastwood for making the movie Iwo Jima and not showing any black Marines taking the island. Retard coon shut up fast once Client told him facts that no negroes fought in Iwo Jima, besides being supply guys bring in ammo. Fun fact. Blacks still make up most support jobs in the military, very few in combat roles for the amount of people they have in the military. Shit saw more Hispanics and Filipinos in combat roles than blacks and they make a much smaller percent of the current military. 10 Year Army vet

Pol Pot was an american asset.

Name me a dictator in the last 70 years that wasn't an American asset?

Honorary African Americans

Sure. Chinese wish they could fight like the Japs.

Russian Empire was a shithole, Soviet Union was an improvement over it. Westerners are just too brainwashed by Cold War-era propaganda to understand that.

Also, revolution in Russia was inevitable - WWI just served as catalyst. And I don't think that dumbass tzar would've sued for peace any time soon, because muh war til victorious end.

Kims in Best Korea? They were Soviet assets at first, then Soviet Union abandoned them and they were on their own since then, with China dropping some food to them occasionally.

Well yes, I'd rather have no war destroying Europe permanently at all.
But with the systems in place and the instability of the world at the time, some sort of total war would've happened sooner or later anyway

Kim. Damn you got it, had forgot all about that fucker.

You also forgot about Master of Potatoes. Though he is trying to be everyone's asset right now.

But seriously, Kerensky? The "people are upset about war, so let's keep fighting anyway" guy?

now whites will begin to say "we wuz kangz"?

I don't buy Battlefield games anyway, so no big loss.

WHOA HOLY FUCK THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. VIDEO GAMES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

FINALLY BATTLEFIELD ISN'T THE SAME EXACT GARBAGE IT'S BEEN SINCE BATTLEFIELD 3 CAME OUT. THANKS FOR THE ORIGINALITY DICE. THANKS FOR THE YEARLY REHASHES ACTIVI- I MEAN EA.

They say to be a samurai you have to have a little african in you

It's not a complete list, it's a list of firsts+EA's shit.

are you implying people only hate this because of the nig?

That's 'cause we wuz kangz in Europe, we wuzn't Pharaoh's 'n shieet though.

The Egyptian Pharaoh's were kind of olived skin, like the Spaniards and Southern Italians, but certainly not Scandinavian white.

He's saying that it's still the same rehashed shit. Slapping a nigger on the cover doesn't change anything

They were a Mediterranean phenotype similar to greek which no longer exists, although some pharaohs did have r1b genes

I kind of have this feeling it's going to be a goofy cartoonish reskin of battlefront rather than an actual battlefield game, they even got asked in an interview if there woudl be hero characters and they were like "we're not touching on that at this time"

WORLWAR WUZ

Omg they may even include a 3rd person camera in a trench warfare game. I would laugh like hell.

WHATSA MATTA WITH YUU

The soviet union was hardly an improvement with the tens of millions of deaths, even if Russia was a backwater it's better to be a dirt poor farmer than dead.

Also without the war and millions of deaths revolution would never have been as successful, you'd more likely end up with the Tzar assassinated and a constitutional monarchy under a successor or republic.

cos a mainstream shooter finally went with a good setting for once and this is the one they decide to go full SJW poz revisionist

I can see it now

then the Female Bedouin fighter who needs no man comes riding in and cuts the heads off evil future nazis sent back time to stop the blackman knowing that

HE WUZ KANGZ

Setting doesn't matter if it's ea and dice/sweden.

So what are we doing about it.

Is there a petition to have Daniel Berlin removed or are we going with a more direct approach ??

Don't buy it. Though I'm sure many here will buy it anyway because it will be the hot shit of the month.

The day not half over
And ten thousand slain, and now
There's nobody remembers our names
And that's how it is for a soldier.

On the topic, any good WW I films?

All quiet on the western front (1979)

Beneath Hill 60 was pretty good, I thought.

Thanks, do they have mustard gas in them?

Which brings me to my next question- mustard gas is banned from use but it's an agreement of "civilised" countries.
What's stopping dindus or mudslimes from using it?

Nothing.

So it'd be a bad idea if someone were to suggest it to them, right?

There are only 4 or 5 countries in the world that haven't agreed to be bound by the Chemical Weapons Convention.

Yeah, agreements can be broken and only work if both sides agree to them.

paths of glory
passchendale

What about Battalion from 2015, anyone seen it?

Hill 60 doesn't, that I recall. It's about an Australian tunneling company trying to dig under the battlefield to plant explosives under the German position at the battle of Messines.

And not just a few explosives. Like 450 tons of high-grade explosives. It was the largest man-made explosion, and killed more people in a single blast, than any other detonation up to the development and use of nuclear weapons.

I'm fucking mixed.

On one hand, I have been goofed by DICE two okay three times, and the fact they're revising history.

On the other hand, its fucking WWI. Which means:
I'm getting so excited over this its not even funny

Is there a WW1 game that deals with PTSD out of curiosity? I expect the answer to be no but I'll ask with a little hope.

This.

Of fucking course. It's always aussies.

That better fucking mean All the Horses, Tanks, and Clubs I can play around in a fucking map pack for 2.99(THANKS EA)

I better be able to play as a Muslim Woman with a wooden spiked club that explodes a shitty WW1 tank in half because that's realism folks

Bro, thats way to cheap for EA.

Right, but "agreements can be broken" isn't what I was refuting.

Yes, that is what an agreement is.

Gallipoli, 1981. Good film, they make us all watch it in High School here in Didgeridoostan.

Hill 60's a good film.

Why the fuck would you want to play a game about PTSD?

That's not what I said, I just wanted to know if there was a WW1 game that wasn't an purely action game and touched upon PTSD and deals with effects of war on soldiers.

just two more decades and the holocaust can be utterly forgotten.

oh boy i can't wait for the wonderful release

This can't be real.

Oh, you said you had a little hope there would be, so I assumed you wanted to play one.
Maybe Compile Heart will make one?

It already can, just let it go.

dont be sad mr. weitheberg, your post had gotten trips !

You don't know how excited I am for the day.

But you can monetize those.
Yet.

>Family been living in and around Verdun for at least 300 years.

who could be behind that post?

Where's Roland from Poland? Olivia from Bolivia.

would you believe that there was once a time when BF had fun single player campaigns? Nice numbers btw

kek

Well at least this thread reached bump limit with good art.

Why the fuck would you watch a cinematic trailer?

I don't know why but I fucking hate glowing blue weapons.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of these fuckers.

Final Fantasy XV is the FPS version of Final Fantasy.

The Trench, if this abandonware in the making is ever finished.

Someone should have told the cameraman it's dangerous to be on that side of the glass.

Other than French/Belgian colony conscript I doubt you'd find a black guy in a trench,

Cleopatra VII (the famous one) was born of an Hellenic mother and a Macedonian father she was white as fuck. Egypt as a notable area of common culture and customs has a LONG history, nearly 8-9 thousand years, more than half of it was spent under the dominion of another and most of the time Egypt was relevant beyond it's border was the time during which the Mediterranean basin was playing Risk, during that time Egypt was under the Ptolemaic dynasty, put in place after the death of Alexander the Great split his empire between his general and secretaries.

Another historical detail one needs to remember is that the idea of a nation being both a geographical AND political entity at the same time is extremely recent, Egypt as a country in the sense we understand is just a few centuries old, the Ptolemaic ruled over what was called the Kingdom of Egypt which didn't really encompassed the geographical area where people would be called Egyptian, they definitely didn't call themselves Egyptian.

Still, looking back on that shitty trailer I can't help but think that WW1 don't deserve this, with WW2 you still have that whole propaganda that resonates today about the fact that it was the good, democratic forces of God against the evil, tyrannical forces of the Devil, regardless of a certain nation thoroughly loving napalm bombing civilians, allying with fucking STALIN and both side being mostly made up of conscript who'd rather not die a heinous death for retarded officers fighting for retarded generals in a retarded political war.

But World War 1 have this image, at least in Europe, that it was absolute shite, it was about a bunch of shitstain generals trying to duke it out Napoleonic war style while technology was shitting out more and more abomination of mass destruction, it was about living in a damp hole in the ground getting gangrene and getting shot in the head by your officer because your agony was "damaging to the troop's morale", it was about spending month and millions of lives mounting a retarded charge against both sides artillery just to get back a few hundred meters that your side would loose the next week.

Shit, I'm not one for overtly nationalistic masturbatory rhetoric about the glorification of the war dead, who more often than not were killed by incompetency of our own side, but I feel as if those that died in this war deserver better than this, at least a more melancholic tone

Most of Hitler's contribution to World War 1 was getting gassed amusingly and spending time in a hospital, it's in that hospital that he became what he ended up as.

WE WUZ IN THE TRENCHES N SHIIEEEEEET

What would you rate it out of 10?
According to English based text books they were, so I guess that is at least 0.00000001% factual. At least for the developers.
To get some intertainment in this hell hole called life see what they will seriously fuck up.