What game?

What game?

What game?

checkem

nobody spoonfeed the baby

one of them is trine 3

:^)

Trine 3

where the fuck do you think you are, newfag?

Boku no Pico

Reverse image search, nigga.

Will do

I think i know which one it is

Well thank you for checking my dubs user!

Why most you be such meanies? If this was 4chan we would have worked as a community but you people are just hateful!

For the gorillionth time: Reverse image search is your friend.

Nigger, i KNOW. Jesus, it's like a bit of banter is too much for you people.

ow.

My nigga

superb shit
can you get overhead shots?

Cities XL?
Looks great but runs like shit

Buy a new one. 1080p has become pretty damned cheap, just be sure to check the refresh rate.

What game? Looks way better than shitty's skyline.

uses a 10 year old engine that cant run multicore

cities xl
don't let the looks deceive you,it has less city management aspect and can run pretty bad on pc and memory leak issue
it's basically a pretty city builder

That's all I need for my fix.

I try playing Bayonetta 2 on my PC.

how is it?

Is that a fucking chromatic abberation?
From was smart enough to remove it after Bloodborn, and you put it in yourself now?
Have you considered suicide fucking subhuman?

I assume not so well.

No I always disable it. And I thought I had disabled it, but it appears that with the Reshade I am using there was several configuration files, I searched through them all now and three of them had things related to chromatic aberration.

I was mostly playing in dark areas while drunk so I didn't notice it. Thanks for pointing it out.

there is literally nothing wrong with an individual having control over his content

Was fucking around with Witcher 3 mods

Are you… trying to whiteknight?

>"his"

no

Wait. What reshade?

Rekindled FX v1.2, and I turned down my brightness, so now torches are actually useful.

He looks like superman. Not a big surprise though.

That kind of mentality led to the existence of furries and feminists.
They MAY have control over their shit, but they SHOULD not be allowed to bring it out of their personal space.

How does the PC version of that run by chance?

With all the shit from fan-made anniversary edition I remember it perfectly fine on my old computer. Old means core 2 quad and gts 200 something.
So you should be fine if you mod it.

Are there mods for it though?
I don't have a copy of this at all, and am not sure if mods exist. I would like to play it though.

There are shitton of mods. You' be surprising just how big modding scene for Oni is/was.

I had no idea. Though I remained ignorant about it, I'll check it out and see what I can dig up none the less. After I complete a few games on my to-do list first.

I had no idea. Though I remained ignorant about it, I'll check it out and see what I can dig up none the less. After I complete a few games on my to-do list first.