DHS nabs 680 illegals in first major raids of Trump era

Homeland Security netted more than 680 immigrants in a new series of raids, Secretary John F. Kelly said Monday, saying they were standard enforcement actions that generally nabbed serious criminals.

Three quarters of those arrested in the raids — the first major announced action under President Trump — had criminal convictions

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/13/dhs-nabs-680-illegals-first-major-raids-trump-era/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NzrS9
ck.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well that- that's just fine with me.

Not approving the direct linkage but good for ICE they're doing their job finally!

11-30 million more to go.

I'll assume these 680 were some bad Hombres or what have you name wise, but likely hierarchy/prime? It would be nice to know the specific protocol/determination.

I guarantee you these raids are focusing on gang leaders and business owners. Rank and file spics will either get caught up in sweeping deportations or leave on their own when sanctuary cities get shut down.

in b4 retards complaining Trump didn't deport 11 million people overnight and missing the whole point of he prioritizing the most dangerous criminal aliens first.
The "normal" illegals will be all swept out after these

Obama deported 2.5M illegals.

2.5 / 8 / 52 = 6000 a week.

Trump is lagging behind hard. Then again with the wall you could say that the illegals will stay gone instead of coming back which makes it comparable. That said I'm sure it'll ramp up soon.

A lot of the sweeps were at supermarkets and so on so I assume they are nabbing obvious beaners as they cash paychecks/Western Union cash back to Mexico, beaners outside home depots looking for work, etc. They did some house raids too tho.

Non-American here. How many illegals did Obama let in though due to being lax on the border? Deporting 2.5 million is nice and all, but if that many (or more) came in, it's sort of worthless.

A shit ton. Many deportations are actually repeat deportations too. The number goes down considerably when you factor those things in. Trump deportations are likely to stay gone, which is huge.

If I remember correctly the obama administration counted "deportations" as: individuals turned away at the border.
archive.is/NzrS9

Not only this but Obama didn't have to deal with obstruction every time he drank a glass of water either, Trump needs to address this first and foremost and then he can go to town.

That's my boys. Good.

I wonder how many chinks are getting caught in this considering they love illegal immigration.

I read somewhere (maybe other can corroborate) that Obama used a kind of 'accounting trick' to boost the deportation number.

When agents at the border interdicted illegal crossers and sent them right back, according to Obama rules, that was a 'deportation'.

If some blue haired SJW houses a multiple murderer/rapist/drug dealer type and gets caught doing it then the whole house of cards could start to fall. It is the perfect analogy for America today, some super snowflake sheltering a dangerous outsider because they listen to that hate amerikkka beat unironically

I don't think that would ever happen. Now finding a money trail directly linking the two is bound to happen because the SJW are just as much the left's shocktroopers as they are scapegoats.

This. Just want to give this an extra reply because it's important and it's correct.
Furthermore the number given is averaged by that user. Sure, maybe it's 6k a week, but when the deportations happen, I'm willing to bet Trump ramps his number up to 20k a week on average.

But you forget, my friend, that the blue haired SJW loves nothing more than to virtue signal their intentions over every publicly available form of media. It would only take one being caught up in a serious Federal investigation to have everyone that has ever posted with them to potentially be under investigation, and these people LOVE to network. And who knows what dirty laundry Federal agents could run into while they carry through with their investigations?

kek

How about kill yourself and quit trying to force the link meme you stupid niggerfaggot.

Lemme translate that into human for you:

Jeez, thank God pictures don't have smell.

Direct linking is an issue during digs because we don't want information to get destroyed or buried. When it comes to reports like this you are right and it really doesn't matter unless someone can give me a reasonable explanation why it matters.

I gained 10 pounds watching this, what the fuck

I miss shitposting on /ck/

Non potato version:

Where is that story about the dumb cunt that housed a homeless nigger and he beat the shit out of her?

God bless Donald J Trump and the United States of America!

Can't sleep , do you have more of these ?

There's another one from the same defiler of ramen called "the tuna" but I don't have it
It's even worse

Seeing a guy putting his own turd in a sandwich was enough for me.

I can't deny those trips. Bon appetite, faggot.

ck.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

We should make it a priority to get men and landwhales to be deported first. For research purposes.

what kind of food would they serve besides spoiled meat?

Did some jewgling and found these.

Dubs confirm Operation Wetback II: Electric Boogaloo

just put him down doc

It's not enough.

FASTER, FASTER, FASTER

estimations are between 1m and 3m a year flood into this country for at least the last decade

Praise Kek. Your bounty is delight.

I wont be satisfied until we're doing 100K a month every month at least. It's just too slow without crushing the nuts of corporations and civilians harboring, assisting, or employing the tens of millions.

680 out of ~40 million, 0.000017%.

Activate local militias and grant them temporary federal authority.

ayy lmao

I don't think there's enough toppings on there.