'American' Pro-Wrestler in Mexico Trolls Amigos w/ Trump Support

archive.fo/Yf14x
nytimes.com/aponline/2017/02/13/world/americas/ap-lt-mexico-pro-trump-wrestler.html

Top Kek.

For a second I thought you were paid PR but you actually followed protocol for putting this up. But what's the relevance to politics, I mean it's funny he's trolling the shit out of them but relevance pls?

Memetically speaking, trolling Mexicans and the left is fun. Literally speaking there isn't much relevance other than Trump and angering subhuman Mexicans. Not PR, oldfag who just happened to find the article quite amusing.

Also check these dubs. Kek approves.

A complete nobody who couldn't even last a year in FCW finally found a gimmick by pretended to be retarded in Mexico. Sad!

Wrestling pics and gifs are high quality meme material. Posting his ironic support of trump in a serious fashion, as hyper-irony, only strengthens the memes.

His character will be btfo at some point in the narrative, but until then posting him will easily trigger taco.

I hope he retires before the Mexican Government (aka the Cartels) get him.

Are you Autistic?

The WWF (not WWE) used to do shit like this all the time back in the 80s.

Wrestlers now look like complete faggots.

Ah the glory days.

Ah when wrestlers were white and had cool names.

what's going on in the minds of other peoples is politically relevant.
priorities, but it is relevant.

i want good relations with mexicans, but the contrary will happen if the problems in our relationship are ignored.

The only relation America should have with burritoland is collecting their checks to pay the wall

I don't think this is really any different from WWE playing up foreigners as villains. This is basically the American version of Iron Sheik. I bet he doesn't even support Trump, he's just playing a heel character.

Dude Rick Flair was the fucking man. Somewhere in this webm one of the girls yells "CUM IN MY PUSSY!" at the Nature Boy himself.

I thought this Article would have been about THE FUCKING MACHINE Himself, Cage from Lucha Underground.
Cool that another Dude is doing it too tho

My favorite will always be Stone Cold tho.

Definitely

Who?
Bet /wooo/ hasnt even heard of him

this thread needs moar Macho Man

Reminder that The Most Skilled Wrestler On Earth today is /ourguy/

smh

Brian Cage and Mesias were doing a gimmick like this in AAA last year. They threw tortillas. It was hysterical and they were pushed to the fucking moon.

PISS SO HOT HE MELTS THE CUP

Did he died?

I found a Hollwood Hogan Plushie & Sting Plushie
Fuck, WCW was the shit.

Vince needs to sign this fucker right fucking now, I am copying this thread on /wooo/

Were aware of this fam. Kek.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Is Vince still calling the shots? I thought Hunter and his kids took over. Shows how long it's been since I've watched. Too many nigs and way too much cuckoldry for me to watch regularly. Occasionally I'll chime in though.

Well Vince wrote the perfect revenge on cuckoldry in the Cruiserweight section there lately.
A black girl cucked a black dude with a jew, thus revenge on blacks AND diluting the "chosen" with their own golem.

sup /woo/?

Macho man was a Jew, but as far as I am concerned, he was honorary Aryan like Bobby Fischer.

Wtf Macho Man was a kike? Say it ain't so…

That's fucking amazing Vince should have been UN Ambassador or Secretary of State

This isn't news worthy this is just classic HEEL work. The WWE does this shit every few years. The most recent was Rusev and Lana coming out and talking about how superior Russia is compared to the US for HEEL HEAT when he had the US Title and was feuding with John Cena. WWE fucked up big time taking the gimmick he was super fucking over in Russia.

If you listen to Vince the fucker is insane. Believes every man must work there way from nothing to the top. Believes everyone should be strong and muscular. Once wrote a story line where he cucked his wife who was in a coma in front of her. To bad the steroids and the creeping senility cause him to fuck with any great story line and micromanage everything.

nothing will ever top when had a tag team match with god

All it takes for the media to chimpout is someone saying the name Trump.

Great work giving your enemies coverage, idiots.

How fucking bad did this guy mess up his life? Cucking your country down in Mexico for beans and rice. What a pathetic piece of shit. I hope he gets shot.

In the article he still says that he likes Trump, despite not agreeing with some things with him, like with Mexico. If Trump is hated a ton in Mexico, it would be foolish not to capitalize that and be a heel wrestler. The fans boo him during the match but after the show, they all go up to him for photos and well wishes.

Not at all. Wrestling is all about selling your brand and getting known. If the NY Times is reporting on you for a gimmick then you are fucking doing something right. Also it's not like he is gonna get paid much better here indy wrestlers basically work for peanuts in front of bingo hall crowds of 50-200 people.

Yes it is. Video related was wrestling.

Are you jealous bro? Gimmicks like these have always worked, he's stupid for not doing it.

However, good luck to the guy, he's going to get stabbed. It's still real to the mexicans dammit.

Nobody gives a fuck /wooo.

Wrestling's never been more alive.
:^)

He is probably putting on an act so whatever beaner wrestling league has a controversial heel to bring in views.