Post em

post em

Other urls found in this thread:

inmyarea.com/internet/92201/providers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't really get better than that in Germany because Germans can't into good internet.

better than what I used to have/10

Well it ain't NBN but my new HFC connection beats the shit out of my old ADSL2+ connection and most NBN connections.

And I live in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Usually download speed is closer to 250mbps though. Guess the neighorhood is weighing my speed down a little tonight given it's a Saturday night. Still, network contention has never been a big problem for me otherwise.

muslim rapefugees rarely are into good internet

wo wohnst du und welcher ISP?

Hallo BND.

How?

Do you live in the NASA HQ?

For whatever reason, my shit little town has fiber.

It's expensive as hell, but it's way more reliable than the other ISP in town.

god damn jews wont give me upload, im gonna have to buy a seedbox soon

I don't know why but every other ISP I've had has had less than 10 mb/s up. Ontario might just have shit upload speeds.

Muh sandnigger. I had like a 20 kb/s down on average when I lived there. Playing TF2 or CSS at 300 ping was a struggle.

can't wake up

Motherfucker. Here in Australia even those few lucky pricks that have full FTTP can only get 100/40 at best. Gigabit internet for residential connections is still a good decade or two away thanks to our braindead politicians. I literally have the best residential connection money can buy in Australia (and it costs less than 100/40 FTTP to boot for some reason) at the moment and it's only a pale imitation of what Fibre can do when it's not hindered by politics.

I'd rather Gigabit Fibre of course but as it stands even if my area got FTTP (which it isn't, it's only getting FTTN when they do eventually roll it out here in 2018) HFC is still fucking faster for me.

I'd be laughing if it wasn't all so goddamned retarded.

doot

wew, would love to kill those fucking kikes.

The only downside to living in the countryside of bongistan is shit internet, but then I dont have to deal with gangs of paki rapists, muslims, jew cults, nigger knife gangs and inbred white trash in the cities

forgot to post the fucking speed

H-how good is mine?

I feel you mang.
At least they finally got fiber here and they should activate it any minute now.

I should have turned off the torrents before testing.

Also, how is this fucking video games

Why is my ping so high? That server is like 5 miles from here. I live in SFlorida and use U-verse. No wonder I have high ping in CSGO, I always thought it was their servers, it's my ping. Even servers in Tampa are like 60ms.

The cost is what really hurts. Still, could be worse. I used to have the same speeds, and same price, but with 50GB/month download cap. At least now it's unlimited.

I just feel bad for some of you guys

I am spoiled.
My town's not even that big, it's only 20k pop. And apparently according to my ISP their thinking of trying to get fiber upgrade within the next 2 years.

250 a month? what American? I live in Hawaii and a connection like that only costs about 50$ for Time Warner. And even then it's considered a rip off.

inmyarea.com/internet/92201/providers

Want to upgrade.

Currently Have the $14.99 one from kike wanker cable

Help me pick the best option.

wake me up

Such is life in Canada.
I live in southern Ontario too, the most densely populated area. Even then, once you get fifteen minutes outside a city everything goes to shit.

I blame the fact that more than half the population of Ontario lives in the Toronto area, so all the provincial government has to do is pander to them to get re-elected. Why subsidize coverage expansion when you can have gigabit connections put in for Toronto?

Holy sweet mother of god.

Motherfucker. How?

I live less than an hour away from tech-faggot central and I can't even play a good multiplayer shooter without lagging like hell.

Let me spoonfeed you because I asked the same question.