Tank Vidya

So seems that Steel Beasts is having a sale on 3.0 in preparation to put out 4.0

Think it's worth getting anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=417617947
zeroballistics.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where are all the Tank autists at?

Reporting.

Wish War Thunder was less fucked meta-wise.

Well War Thunder patches ever since 1.37 have been nothing but shit and making the game consistently worse. Hardly surprising they screwed the game up big time.

Anyway some tanks.

Being a 3rd world poorfag, I dream of the day I put my hands on some Steel Beasts

Although I totally agree where you getting from user, it's horseshit

classic coming through

This thread is making want to play Battletanks: GA. Though I recently learned there actually was a PSX version. Can anyone that has played both let me know the differences?

Is it sad or pathetic that a PS1 tank game has more depth and complexity to most shit these days?

More tanks!

And a Lada Nova because fuck you that's why!

Best vidya tank anons?

Wonder how will they hold up against the recoil

Apparently rather well. BR's stuck an albeit low pressure 90mm Gun on their Stuarts.

Also forgot to add there were variants of the Stuart with 75mm Howitzers and even were tested with 105mm Howitzers and 75mm M3 Guns, 3inch Guns although in those cases they were not deployed.

So is Armored Warfare worth playing or is just a World of Tanks clone?

Gee, I don't know!

More like, stank vidya!

It's the least Jewish f2p tank game available. I've never felt like I'm being nickel and dimed. But there are big server pop issues with the NA server.

Well there is that Chink version which seems better than both

BR? BR? GIBE MONE PLOX

GIBE 90mm PLOX!

Seriously they put 90mm's on everything!

What are you talking about?

World of Gooks

Seriously though, am I getting that last part right? You have to buy the fucking patches? If so, this is THE worst EA cancer I've ever seen.

Just noticed this shit is going on Steam

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=417617947

It looks awful and better than AW at the same time

Literally never heard of this. It looks kind of barebones though and gooks tend to go really hard on microtransactions more so than anyone else. This map also looks like it was blatantly copied from World of Tanks.

I'll probably try this anyway.

(Checked)

Yup, I had a look at some videos. The only thing that seems interesting is the gameplay and the fact that the maps aren't boring tiny arenas with corridors. Rest looks like shit.

Gooks managed to out Slav the Slavs

World of Slavs
vs
World of Gooks
vs
World of Slavwannabees

Who wins Holla Forums?

I don't bother posting because it's always a bitch/whine fest about how gameX was better in the old days and gameY was always shit.

So I just wanna say, go fuck yourselves.

Post more user?

Those of us who don't play grindy arcade P2W bullshit.

This is the only right answer

How soon before secret chinese documents?

What game?

steel armor blaze of war

all those graviteam games are great, but you need a degree of autism to play

best tank game coming through.

I want to play a proper tank game though, why do they all fucking suck ass

Fucking why.

because cute anime tanks user

I didn't mean to post the first pic which is just some random fanart but whatever

It looks fucking retarded and stupid.

Go kill yourself.

Post more user please!

Gas yourself.

I sense some butthurt.

Zero Ballistics is pretty fun but hardly anyone plays it, its free.

zeroballistics.com/

SCRUB

I can't be fucked to cute bomb the thread. If you want more you can look up Panzer Waltz. It's an android autobattler. Basically Kancolle but tanks. It's ok if you're into that shit but it's not much of a game to be honest.

why didn't my shit post

I fucking thought this posting error shit was to go away.

Whatever, time for some proper tank shit because tank threads are fucking dead anyway.

Shit doesn't work.

Still sexy though

Never heard of it, looks fun

What engine is it using?

I gave up on warthunder when my new and unlocked jagdpanzeriv/70 got oneshot by a PT-76 through my gun mantle.

And I know people will say
Yeah I don't really care. It's bad design.

I could sit here and explain why but I doubt anyone cares anymore, especially since people don't even play casemate tank destroyers in warthunder for good reason

What next, T-90 vs Panzer III?

samefaced moeshit isn't cute, redditfags

Wew. Just for you I'll post some more moeshit.

enjoy your ban then, shitposting redditfag

You really are new here aren't you?

Which you are doing :^)

huh….my reply to you got deleted for some reason?

You really are new if you don't even know that rule is barely enforced.

why

You're welcome to talk about tanks. It's just that there's no game related discussion to be had. I've not seen a tank thread in months that didn't either devolve into shitposting or just turned into a /k/ jerk off.

Don't act like you're not guilty of it as well, m80. You can't be specifally trying to piss people off and go all "oh I'm not shitposting, it's everybody else"

*specifically

NA players are only interested in PVE it seems.

Whether you like anime girls or not Panzer Waltz still a tank game to a surprising amount to be honest. I've seen plenty of people, who I assume are /k/ommandos based on the level of actual knowledge in the banter, play it and jerk themselves over what sort of ammo or armor they should equip their tankfus with or arguing whose tankfu can penetrate the best.

There's literally fucking nothing to talk about with WT or WoT (and to a lesser extent AW) which have a total oligopoly over the market. They're well-worn territory and everyone knows they're not very good games. All discussion regarding those goes along the line

It's actually weird seeing people on an imageboard agree about a video game so unanimously. Other than those few games there's barely anything to talk about except a few singleplayer games that require some sort of advanced autism or are not very interesting to talk about with others. Closest you'll get to an interesting game with tanks is something like Project Reality or its early access successor Squad (which doesn't actually have tanks yet because lol Early Access) but those can hardly be classified as tank games.

It's the same shit with the occasional flight sim threads but at least there the range is a little wider and they've got DCS/BMS so you can arrange playdates, ask for tips to soften the learning curve or talk about the crazy shit that happened.

What's the point of all that armor in the age of shaped charges? Does it have some sort of active defense?

I imagine it's less about the amount of armor and more the shape of it that would lead to ricochets where something like a shaped charge might not even detonate.

shaped charges don't detonate, they're purely kinetic once fired, I don't even know if it's possible to bounce them

They still have that electric squeeze bit at the end that triggers the charge on impact. If it hits a slope in a weird angle it might just bounce off or at least that would make sense.

Shaped charges are relatively easy to defend against compared to APFSDS, it was only up until composite armor matured that they were that big of a deal.

You don't attempt to ricochet or "bounce" any modern anti-tank munitions.

as far as I can see the majority of tank posters on this board probably come from /k/ looking for a realistic tank simulator, but hate WT because jewish, hate WoT because LOL HITPOINTS and jewish, and hate AW because LOL HITPOINTS, LOL RUSHED.

So basically they are whiny elitist shits that will never be happy and drove everyone else out of the threads. Then they just sit around posting their /k/ images and whining about how they'll never have their completely Free fully fleshed out fan made Virtual Tank Simulator mod for Red Orchestra 2.

No one wants to talk to these autistic retards.

There's a lot of games with tanks other than WT, AW and WoT. Nobody wants to talk about them because they refuse to acknowledge they exist.

It's frankly disgusting that nobody is talking at all about the Battlezone remake for example. I would honestly rather talk about Tank Dating Simulator than waste another post talking about the Steel Beasts, AW, WoT and WT circlejerk.

To be fair that would be pretty fun if it's done like the RealPanzers mod for Darkest Hour and Red Orchestra.