We Wuzery as an American occupation

My research on We Wuzery (Niggers laying claim to Egypt, mythical female accomplishments, etc.) have led me to believe that America has an edge in We Wuzery.

For Niggers, We Wuz Kangz is an American Black phenomenon. Blacks in other Western countries don't seem to make as big of a fuss about Egypt as American ones or Blacks using American Education.

And other examples of We Wuzery. In other Western countries We Wuzery isn't as prominent in education and academia.

What's your point here?

This is the next logical step after all the rights theyve gained all of these years, they wont stop until the whole thing crashes and burns. Then they will blame whitey.

The reason for this is that most of the blacks who've come to Europe know who they are and where they come from (either "I'm Senegalese", or "My family lived in Trinidad for 300 years."). They don't need to make up mythologised ego-boosting idiocy about flying pyramids and bighead scientists to shore up their insecurities about a lack of cultural identity.
Of course, that doesn't stop them from trying to play whitey for all he's worth. 'Race relations' can be a lucrative sinecure for swarthy opportunists in Europe, just as in in the US.

Polite sage for "yes, and?"

That We Wuzery has a lead in America and something about America makes it so.

99% of black americans have slave genetics. imagine what knowing that does to a people. of course they will try to find ways to regain some sense of dignity. too bad there was a fucking impassable desert in between where they came from and where giza is.

Please remember the decent thread that got bumped into obscurity for this retarded slide thread.

It's because the IQ gap between whites and blacks is higher in America than anywhere else. It's not possible for blacks in America to compete with whites so they have to invent reason why they fail at everything. They even say that African immigrants to America that succeed are white supremacists.

Mexifag here. Sometimes mestizos like we wuzing about "their" ancestral Aztec or Mayan or stuff culture. So I'm sure to a degree any people ashamed of their ethnicity like to larp and exaggerate.

If Holla Forums had some supporting money bag like Soros, this could become an established field of research within a decade.

Egyptboo-ism goes back to the religious innovations of the 1800's. The Mormons had their own egypt fetish and wrote some nonsense books laying claim to the magic of egypt. Traveling mummy shows were the great mystery of the age, a realm of history and magic, easily commercialized.

When the black israelite movement comes up, they use these tropes to write their own mythological past. This all becomes part of the zeitgeist.

The host country of Hollywood experiences the greatest effects of Hollywood's toxin, yes.

Why won't they ever go back to Egypt and reclaim the mantle they think is rightfully theirs?

Fucking niggers in America getting uppity about ruling Egypt? So retarded and will achieve nothing.
Niggers in a nutshell.

The First Black Emperor of China

Honestly, america exports all the fucking problems in the world with its liberalism shit.

You cucked Europe after WW2, and you export it in full blast

We wuz also Mozart, don't forget.

I think it's high time to create a master list - a compendium, if you will - of all the things that we wuz.

Niggers

Why not make a parody and spread these memes from sock puppet accounts?
The next time niggers claim they were something they weren't, most Normie's would just laugh at them.

This is what makes niggers so easily to troll and generally fuck with. If they like something, they not only adopt it without question, but then promote the shit out of it. They're very much like small children.

Niggers in Africa (at least the parts with a modicum of human civilization) have to actually work to get anything. I bet they'd hate American niggers for being so useless and see them as an extra burden if they actually immigrate to Africa.

I never have anything meaningful to add to these topics, but I'll be damned if that isn't the funniest thing I've heard all day. Here, have a random webm.

Kangsianism would naturally prosper in America. Most of our niggers are descended from slaves we got from various parts of Africa's west coast, so of course they have no idea where they're from. Because of that they conflate the continent of Africa with blackness itself and because there are so few Africans in the country tied to a specific region, they'll look to literally anywhere on the continent to claim greatness. The greatest civilization of Africa (that isn't clearly an off-shoot of European civilizations like Apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia) is Egypt, so despite it being totally improbable that any kang or kwane has any Egyptian lineage they all claim not only it, but the lineage of the pharaohs themselves.

Although, Whites in America go We Wuz about Egypt too.

No, they fucking don't.

A few spergs on this board going hard about north apefricans having some white in their blood and being more Mediterranean thousands of years ago does not mean there is any sort of consensus or movement. Sorry nigger, it's just like crimerates. Sure others do it, but nobody does it at the rate and level you do.

Someone has been missing the ancient aryan threads. Its more believable that the current master race was the master race in the past as well but sometimes it gets a little ridiculous.

the US has the holiday of WE WUZ that starts from MLK day and lasts until the whiteness of Saint Patrick's day forces it away.

Ancient aryan threads do talk about some cool shit though. For example, did you know that the Tarim Basin was home to the first Supreme Gentlemen in the 19th century BC?

Same, this is the only reason I opened this thread.

i'm looking forward to the next ancient mgtow thread

This is one of the best things I've ever seen.

Have you ever met a leftist? They're only down with acceptance and freedom of speech/expression if it aligns with their beliefs.

I have been to east africa, I have talked to some of the locals about the We Wuz Kangz myths.

First off East Africans generally dont like African Americans, although poorer and with less infrastructure, they work hard and dont complain. Also the majority of African Americans are descendants of slaves, and word for word i was told "their ancestors were stupid or slow enough to get caught, mine have been here thousands of years"
Africa is very Tribal, they might all look the same to a westerner but spend some time around them and you too can start to notice the differences in the tribes. That being said West Africa where the slaves came from and Egypt are thousands of miles and a huge desert apart.
yes there were black Pharaoes, but they were from the tribes further down the Nile river, thats all common knowledge in Africa.
The whole We Wuz Kangs theory got alot of laughs I might add

user my entire family is leftist and my dad remarried to a ashkenazi international banker (lol).

Check out this webm

I think you missed the point of his post, user.

I don't get it.

That's okay.

I responded to the wrong user fml, meant for

To some degree they do and even call them derogatory terms like acatta or something like that though part of that is because American blacks tend to hate on African blacks for doing better than them whenever they come over to here. In any case, sage because
wrapped things up nicely.

To be fair, from the shape of the pyramid alone it seems more likely that that picture was meant to depict a Nubian rather than an Egyptian, and Nubians were indeed black.

Not that this has got with anything to do with American negroes, who are mostly descended from Guinean peoples and who have fuck all to do with ancient Sudan.

/end thread

I call myself African-American, when niggers chimp out I calmly explain I am actually Egyptian Protip: They cannot prove otherwise.

I even learned a handful of hieroglyphs to troll them.

Praise Kek

Underrated post

Based FInns

Most beautiful post I've seen today. well done

they actually do all the time user, tons of people on here and other places like to wax poetic about aryan egyptians and stupid shit like that

You have to go back, Pedro, and you will pay for the wall

My culture is not a costume, niggers.

Chimps>>>Dindus