Power of the PS4

Nice internet download speeds on your psn servers Sony! Been downloading the beta for 3 days now.

Yet my PC can download 1gb in 20 minutes so its not my internet its your shitty servers.

Holy fuckkeks and I pay for PS+

1GB in 20 minutes?

What mystical shitrealm do you live in with such slow internet?

yurop

Okay. I get sony is shit but I've never had a 8 gig download take more then half a day. Maybe it's just that you have bad internet user.

Shit, the Darksiders II from Humble Bundle took about 30-40 minutes off of the Nintendo eShop for the same about of GBs

Say what you want about steam, but their servers are pretty good.

Are you using wireless? The ps4 has a terrible receiver so I just hook an ethernet cable to mine to get my full download speeds.

Yeah its Wireless but my PS3 is right next to it and has no problems. Downloads are fast on it with wifi. Is the PS4 wifi card that bad?

You dumb nigger, what the fuck are you doing?

Took me 5 minutes

Assuming your internet is actually okay and you have no other options, have you considered going onto your router, switching off uPNP, restarting the router, switching uPNP back on then restarting the router again?

Ethernet is faster

Did you make this thread in the hopes of gaining sympathy? You won't find any here, I'm afraid.

so this is the power of the PS4…

I live in EU.
I have shitty internet.
I downloaded this thing on PS4 yesterday night and it took me 3 hours and then it was done.
I have no idea what the fuck OP is doing to have such shitty internet.
I wasn't even wired, i did it via wi-fi (however the modem is in my room, not too far from the PS4 itself).

I typically get over 5MB/sec on PSN downloads.

It's fine it's hardly an fps.

Lets get this started

when did the hipsters find it cool to start hating on Blizzard?

gtfo