Shit casuals say

What are some things people say about vidya that just bother you Holla Forums?

I hate it when people say "It's like dark souls because you have to die over and over to figure out what to do!"

It also really triggers my autism when people say Wario, Worio.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/72268966?page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr5olzm9jXg
youtube.com/watch?v=99kYL7JOCtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a friend who complains games are too hard/long, and he "doesn't have time for them", yet he plays skyrim 300+ hours. But the most casual shit he has said is when I was talking about DOW 3 inevitably having DLC, and he says

He doesn't understand that people want to fuck him over and make money rather than give him extra content.

Accidental sage

Dark Souls is a good series, and From Soft are competent developers.

also

criminally underrated

Holla Forums is the true casual

It's empirically correct though. No stealth game has surpassed the original thief and thief 2.

gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/72268966?page=1

not for the faint of heart

soon to be

What rhymes with entitlement? 60 is literally all you need.

nothing I'm not autistic

nothing bothers me really

it's fun to get worked up sometimes

but for me games are a fun hobby

why would i want to bring hatred into my hobby?

I've heard all of these things.

Games certainly have the potential to be better through the constant advances in graphics, but unfortunately designing your game around the lowest common denominator leaves you with a turd (albeit a very shiny one) more often than not.

To which I covered my face in disgust, but then he continoued
I fucking tried with this guy, gave him brutal doom to start with but he's still such a fucking casual, but what pisses me off more is how he fucking misunderstands the points I'm trying to beat his head with.

right now there are some really autistic fuckboys going ham on the steam forums about how the Eldar are totally balanced in battlefleet gothic and if you're having trouble with them you need to git gud salt etc other overused memes

one said "look at dark souls, it's a great game and doesn't hold back at all". i told him to go play demon's souls and shut his piehole since dark souls is a casualized version of that… and he reported me to the forum mods

i apologize for telling this story. i've been up for 28 hours and this was way more interesting in my head

I wouldn't really say demon is more hardcore than the rest of them.
You can farm to fuck and back for healing items, and there's a lot more shit that's flat broken.

Nigga when you die in Demon's Souls you lose half your max HP, c'mon

yeah but there's less 1hit KO nonsense to counter that. The cling ring is also there as a clutch if you really need it. Not to mention there's hypermode which one shots most every boss as long as you're decent at dodging the first attack. Magic is absurd, the blue blood sword is stupid if you're minmaxing.
Lots of strange things that I would say it's not really more or less casual than the others. Level design wise I may say DeS was a bit less casual, and then I remember that was really only SoS and ToL. The rest were about concurrent with what's in DaS.

The argument that "it's souls like" or "look at the souls games" should never be used, I'll agree with you there

Area man: 'If this game’s so bad, why did I spend 300 hours playing it?'

On reading a negative review of his favourite game, local man Jed Jones offered a scathing counter-argument based on the amount of time he’d spent playing it.

‘Sure,’ Jones stated, ‘it’s a mind-numbing series of repetitive shoot-em-up sequences with lazy gameplay and no meaningful character creation. That must be why I’ve logged over 12 days on Steam. Whatever you say, guy.’

Jones went on to address criticisms of illogical storytelling and linear quest structures by pointing out that he’d unlocked all 197 achievements for the game and bought every piece of DLC, even restarting with multiple characters ‘just to play through the whole thing in one go.’

‘Everyone has their own opinion,’ Jones said, when asked to comment on the game’s various incohesive and wildly incoherent additions to a pre-existing setting. ‘All I know is, a lot of people enjoyed the game. I think that reviewer is just doing it for the attention.’

He added that the wholesale removal of dialogue options, skill checks, varied character builds, factions, branching quest paths, established lore elements and tactical gameplay could be easily dismissed as objective criticisms, since ‘that’s not what I play these games for’, and concluded by pointing out that the game had won an award from the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences, ‘and they gave it to Dragon Age: Inquisition last year, so you know it’s legit.’

What? How did Fallout 3 or Skyrim make massive jumps for vidya? How did Oblivion do anything other than take note from Morrowind and offer pretty graphics?

overly specific example but it flustered my jims

real life disagrees. the money got big, games went Hollywood, mass advertising trumps substance.

Lol razorfist.

none of those games were "pretty" when they came out. Oblivion looked passable but dated, Fallout 3 looked bad, Skyrim looked like a horse's ass.
shit the entire video is an appeal to authority. "this is good because the videogameawards award said it's good"

get the fuck out of there you casual pile of useless rotten garbage

pic related gets it.

Are you being ironic or just trying too hard?

Do you call Mario "mare-io"? Yes? Then you are the problem.

No? Then why would Wario be called "ware-io"?

maybe so, but its still something casuals on Holla Forums say a lot

what the fuck are you talking about?
he said wario or worio.
wario with a soft A

No that's my point. Wario is pronounced WA-rio. The "mare-io" is equally just as bad, but I've noticed that people mispronounce Wario a lot more often then Mario.

It also really triggers my autism when people don't use IPA so I know exactly the pronunciation

He even says "WAHHHH-rio" every time I never got how people mis pronounce it

yeah that says "Wah-rio I'ma gonna win"

I got it from some lazy пидор

top kek

It's funny that the praise for these games is always completely ephemeral. You'll find no one talking about these games in even just 2-3 years after their release. Marketing is an amazing thing.

You guys never met that casual at the gamespot who always pronounce "Warrior" instead of Wario, you know like:

"WE RAN OUT OF WARRIOR AMIIBOS"

I really want to scream at his face and say IS WARIO YOU FUCKING IDIOT, CAN YOU EVEN READ FUCKTARD?

how can you even mis-say Wario's name, he shouts it for you, like a Pokemon.

#2 gets me every time. Ken Levine is such a fucking hack. he's re-hashed the same game for his entire career. each iteration is worse and fills up with more of his faggot politics.

no but i had friends who did

I mean the employees

GeofftheHero is that you?

i guess its somewhat more jarring that a video game salesman doesnt know how to pronounce the name of the best character

And he's a youngster.

at least he doesnt pronounce it rattatat, right?

weegie?

thats what 2-4 year olds tend to pronounce it as, i think they can get a pass

This make my nipples twist. No in an exploration game if you read how and why and where you aren't actually playing

I mean it's cool that you like gore, but I'm more of a gibs guy.

I know a guy who thought the original Doom and Quake had levelling and gun unlocks in multiplayer. He's already played them too, so I don't know where he got that idea from.
I also know one of those Master Race fags who constantly goes on about how good his PC is, and how shit consoles are. All he plays is DOTA 2, I'm pretty sure you don't need SLI 980Tis for that.

Even though it's never actually said, people do prefer graphics over gameplay, that's why we're in the mess we're in.

The only time this is acceptable is when said games being labeled childish are education games, meant for the purpose of teaching kids shit like counting or spelling.

in late 2008 when I started my first job people would ask me what kind of games I play and every time I said cs they asked me if that was the game that all the school shooters play.

But to be honest I prefer that over what we have now. Now every faggot plays it. Before cs:go people on reddit and other game forums would ask if cs was still a thing when it was still one of the most played games on steam.

Damn, now I know what game I was playing back then on a 3DO. Though, it was Fatty Bear's Fun Pack, without Putt-Putt.

I'm a bit weirded out. I'm fat so she couldn't possibly be interested in me. I usually don't have trouble talking to girls because I just don't give a fuck about most of them, but the direct way she asked after not speaking to me for the entire 14 months I've worked there… the fuck? My first guess is she was looking for recommendations for her boyfriend or something, and I looked like someone who sits on his ass playing vidya all day. Maybe she's actually cool and looking for someone to play with? Maybe she's a fucking casual? Maybe she was just trying to make conversation because she realized we'd never spoken? I never got a chance to figure it out. And it'd be try-hard and cringey to go up to her and be like "so why did you ask me about vidya the other day?" now that it's been more than 24 hours since this interaction.

Don't worry too much about it, that's gonna lead to you making some dumb decision. Just stay cautious. Like you said, she couldn't possibly be interested in you.

Nigger what

Give her the dick, user

The one that infuriates me the most is when I try to recommend game to friend and he asks:

"There would be no decent open world post apocalypse games without Bethesda."

I'm all for people developing higher standards, but the it's really annoying when people who don't actually know what they're talking about begin throwing hissy fits over non-issues.

oh bring this up to them and they'll just respond
even better yet if the game has keyframed shit and uncapping it breaks it

That looks cute, who's the artist?

My God, they believe Uncharted 4 is good-looking game.

It might be a tranny.

she asian or some shit?

Game now has trophy support.

don't bother, she'll be corrupted by (I assume) america, and become a piece of shit eventually. the only way to enjoy a cute foreign girl is to move to her country.

Something is wrong about her. To be into anime you have to sit at home all day, and what good looking normal girl does that?

Fuck off, cultural enricher and take your marxist bullshit with you.

Read the post again shithead

this is some spicy pasta m8

Nah.

More nah.

Maybe she's a lizard person, but she was telling me to watch Shakugan no Shana so who knows.

European or African?

Yuropland.

Which Country in Europe? Unless she is Eastern European then hope to god SJW will never get to her

Go for it my man.
As long as you are both white.

I'll take a guess on England and her being Polish.

Straight outta Marxist/Darwinian brainwash camp.
Credibility and respect for that person lost.

Loook at the comment sections:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr5olzm9jXg
youtube.com/watch?v=99kYL7JOCtE

"So,Splatoon is just Call of Duty with Ink and little kids"

im going out tonight with my friends

Don't worry user. I'm in the same boat as you

Female co worker asked me what games I play out of the blue and was like "I hope you have fun"
I'm like "Okay???"

I had to help a recommend PS4 games to a Chinese lady for her son. She works across at a sushi restaurant , and I got a week of free sushi in return

Asians really are the best non-whites.

Why is it that all YouTube commenters are autistic 4 year olds?

This is why we need to use ipa for everything
Mario = /ma.ri.o/
Wario = /wa.ri.o/

He's complaining about people going
Wario = /wɒr.i.o/

Nobody is talking about pronouncing
Mario = /mær.i.o/ or /mei.ri.o/
Which I'm sure he doesn't like either.

Isn't Mario based on an Italian descent plumber? Why not use the Italian pronunciation then?

Everytime someone makes the "Holla Forums hates vidya" argument you know 100% that it is a shill, just look at the new battlefield threads

Mario in Italian is [ˈmaːrjo], so the one we use is the closest and the only difference is vowel lengths.

Weapon upgrades make a lot more difference than healing items and those are very abundant in dark souls. And what broken shit? Almost everything in there feels more difficult and more fair a good example being the man eaters vs O&S

I listed some later.

pleb thread

magic is pretty bad in dark souls but you're right about magic in des. As for hypermode, the red tearstone ring provided the same thing in dark souls. Also you talk about some weapons bieng op which I understand but I kind of liked that, a lot of the special weapons seemed to have actual value in des unlike the dragon weapons which were useless compared to most upgraded weapons. More infuriating is that a lot of them had ridiculously high stat requirements for little payoff, In rpgs especially a lack of balance can be a good thing

Yeah but the morion blew literally every weapon/shield out of the water hands down.
There was no reason to not hypermode bosses.

The ring and blade dont add to eachother they just supplement eachother and the same can be argued about dark souls, red tear + power within + dark magic/crystal spear will annihilate most bosses, its just a matter of whether or not you choose to play the games this way

They add to each other. Pretty heavily might I add. The ring will boost damage by 50%, and the sword will boost it another 60%. Since they stack, they will give you a combined increase in damage of 140%. All this for a ring slot (which wasn't too valuable in DeS) and your offhand. This thing compared to power within and Magic is at least you kind of need to invest in it. Hypermode can be done with literally any build.
the BBS was bullshit but that's returned in DeS 3.
There was scraping spear which was devoted to just ruining your armor/weapons and useless otherwise.
Second Chance which was obscene and had no right to exist
The world tendency which was pretty much just RNG unless they had an event going.
Personal tendency is cool.

The last one gets me. Good 3/4 of Holla Forums even suffers it. Because of that retarded misconception, people keep calling FPSes like Fallout and Skyrim "RPGs".

medivalrobocopdeliversjustice.jpg

I thought those were supposed to be "action-RPGs"

More like Shooters (action games) with minor "RPG elements".

Do you play video games?
Sure.
What genre?
uh… I guess all of them
have you played Skyrim?
yeah.
Fallout?
…yeah.
what games do you like
Lately i've been playing dark souls I guess
oh, yeah I like RPG's like Skyrim.

the sword is a bit over kill but in both scenarios you are 1 hit away from death so there is still a level of skill present, especially with flame lurker. Scraping spear was a pretty nice inclusion because it gave value to your arsenal, you could wear down an opponents armor with shield pokes then have an easier time finishing them off, you got a similar effect with the baby's nail.
Second chance was alike to the ring of favor in dark souls, it was a way for low health builds to get more health without leveling up, but it requires a magic slot and a high amount of mp. Ring of favor just required a ring slot, The casting time of second chance should be increased but otherwise its just another way to reward players for investing in certain skills and it costs an old hero soul which means having beat 4-1 and 4-2, at which point I think most people deserve it, the soul also has 2 uses so to maximize its usefulness requires 2 playthroughs. World tendency is pretty wonky and like you I liked character tendency a lot

Why wouldn't I. I had the time and play a lot of games like them.
At least i'm not some giant fag that has unchangeable opinions about something I've never done. Like you know, a hipster or something.

And I no longer agree with your post.

That's true for a lot of things though.

I remember that shit

These people act like niggers

if television had a chat or comment section im sure youd find even more horrific things

yea i agree.

as if thats a bad thing

nice blogpost

Ninja gaiden
DMC
MGR

people complain about the camera in just about any action game

and i'v never had a problems with it

This excuse is only justifiable in early 3d games where cameras were largely experimental.

My man, here's a high quality version.
I made that image so I try to give people the original version whenever I can.

Bait or not, I agree.

If you see vidya as a hobby rather than a lifestyle, you won't be so butt-curfuffled when people try to make inclusive changes to the medium.

this is how i feel about gaming as well. devs inserting bullshit into the games doesnt really affect me. i just enjoy the rest of the game and ignore the crap parts.

That COD needs to go back to its roots, with its roots being MW1/2. The only good thing that COD games have ever had is the neat movement mechanics of the recent couple, only retards would want them to drop that in favor of regular old who sees who first popcorn shooter bullshit.

Let me put it this way. Once you go black, there's no going back. Sure, I for one can play 30 or 60. Fuck, I didn't know the difference until I got a toaster of a laptop. But I would probably choose 60 and above if I could. Plus, anything under 25 is really fucking pushing it.

As for the thread
An user once said these words of wisdom. "RNG is like salt, too much will ruin a meal."
Not going to even entertain that.

I don't understand

Yes.
Case in point: Fallout, Mechwarrior, Doom, Starcraft, Dungeon Keeper, Simcity, Might and Magic, Thief.
Want me to go on, millennial?

heh

I want to fuck that user

oldfag

Always get a chuckle and/or cringe out of me.

i'm laughing so hard i'm crying

I have a coworker who legitimately thinks I'm a hacking master and should get a job for some big company just because I modded my 3DS and installed some custom skins
Fucking normalfags take amazement at the smallest shit, it's kinda funny

I know, right?
I amaze my friends by dicking around with the "inspect element" tool. If you know basic HTML you can do minor things like change fonts and text colour. It fucking baffles them when I change the background colour of a website.

DUDE

every time i open a terminal and my dad walks by he asks who i'm hacking :/

My dad was an IT, so he actually knew way more about computers than I did.

It's pronounced: Were-eye-oh

Reminds me of You-geeh-oh

same here user, same here
my dad is actually neckbeardy actually

When I was a child, I don't think I was ever as loud mouthed and opinionated as children on the internet are today. Granted, you could get your ass beat on the playground for having they type of back and forth that kids do in text boxes on various social media platforms, so maybe that's why.

Basically anything stupid that children say with confidence tends to make me seethe with a fleeting indignation and resentment. On the internet, it can be hard to tell who's a child and who's a fucking moron, though.

And yet the videogame industry is worth more than it ever has, and you're still here shitposting about video games.

How did he ever have sex?
How do you exist?
Are you a clone?
Adopted?

Both those things require actual skill and nuance to do so i'm not surprised but wow.

I was watching speedrun of some game yesterday, it was either Half-Life or Quake and someone in the comment asked something along those lines

Found that funny, left him responce about the old games design and not treating you like an idiot.

(while browsing the Steam store) "I'm gonna sort games by Metacritic score to see which are gud"

You're thinking too much, user.

Just get on with your life and play Vicky 2.

Unless you're playing with a car battery clamped to your nips to sent 209 volts into your nips every time to you die playing battlefield with a 1/2 KD isn't very hardcore mate.

Then you try and teach them something like GG or DMC and they go and say it's complicated

heh

I think that's the difference between Bethesda and Black Isle games.
In Bethesda games you're a god, the world revolves around you, and you can do whatever you want without consequence. It's a sand box.

But with Blackisle games you're just a guy, you can change things, but it's not easy, people don't rely on you for everything, they have their own agendas, the world is more immersive, in that the places people live seem like they have an actual purpose, and the people feel like real people would in that situation, just trying to survive and find happiness and love, but in Bethesda games the people are 1 dimensional violent psychopaths or jokes.

In gothic you are also just a guy and I really like that. There's a polish mod called Mroczne Tajemnice (dark secrets) that makes this even stronger. After all, you're sent to basically a prison, everyone should be more hostile towards you. That's what they did in that mod + shit ton of content… It's like Night of the raven on drugs.

I'M RAZORCUCK

METALHEADS WORSHIP A MAN NAMED ALICE

GOD CUCKING SPEED

i have no words for this level of faggotry

Trying to make my friend understand that being a fucking fanboy gets you nowhere. He bought the newest fire emblem and he is just accepting the translation. Every time I tell him they botched the us version of the game and outright censored it he replies with : "It doesn't matter as long as I like it."

I mean if you like eating shit be my guest and do your thing. But I won't stand by and not call shit out.

I can write a book about the retarded shit one of my uni classmates says.

There's no going back because no self-respecting white man will ever take you back.

Splatoon itself is fucking casual user.

Well, casual in the sense that Mario or Pokemon are casual, as in they're lighthearted and simple.

Splatoon isn't a bad game though, just simple fun.
And it's also a much better game than COD, because there are mechanics like having to cover the ground with ink in order to win instead of just killing other people, going inside the ink to heal and recharge, and also its not trying to be a"realistic", "gritty", "hardcore", "competitive", "mature", modern military shooter , which is something I can always appreciate.

Fair enough. Certainly it's better than a lot of shit coming out nowadays.

It's just that complaining about people misunderstanding Splatoon in a casuals thread is a little silly.

I'm glad you understand that Splatoon is casual, even if I find the community behind it to be rather cancerous. But some of my favorite games currently coming out have similar bad communities. Though yeah, the game is light-hearted and simple with a demographic focuses on kids, parents and older folk.
I much prefer it over Call of Duty and Battlefield too. Not my cup of tea, though.

Appose to the Bioshock 1 which has a story that not suitable for children and a gameplay made for the mentally handicapped.
Seriously games like Bioshock and Skyrim have a lot of meaningless complexity does nothing because the game is made for casuals. Why does Skyrim even have a level system anymore with shit like level-scaling?

THEN WHY ARE YOU PLAYING A "MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER" GAME YOU FUCK

Yes, I mad. People like that are one reason why modern MMO's are irredeemable garbage.

so why are you defending it for free?

"What the Fuck user witch time shouldn't slow me down because I hit you. This characters so broken"

how does bayo's witch time work, is it a quick parry like in her native game? I've been separated from the world for 2 months so I really don't know

Bootcamp was only hell because of the casuals I came into contact with.

Im guessing youre talking about smash 4. Her witch time is like a dodge, you use it just as you are gping to get damaged and the enemy gets slowed down based on how much percentage damage you have. Its not really a parry more a bullet time kinda thing.

I meant like raiden's parry in MGR, so like the world slows down when you click the right button at the right time and it'd let you cut a mother up.

Yeah, kinda. But it only works in a small radius around you, so if they use a projectile, it wont slow them.

Super Smash Flash 2 is better than Tr4sh in every way except the roster

What the fuck is this smash flash you guys are talking about?

Newfags get out

So are you going to elaborate on this?

Its basically a counter move on its own level

It slows the player down by 3 seconds but has slow start-up(Activates on frame 5 or something,fuck frame data)

But if you re do it over and over it gets stale and time goes quicker making it useless until over 30 seconds it re-freshes

But when you land it the first time you can do what ever the fuck you want , Combo,up Smash , etc

sage cause off topic but answers the user question.

I hang out in a lounge and bring my vidyah games on Tuesday ito dick around with my Friends and I hear this on a daily basis. Someone help

Saw "smash flash" used in this thread for the first time, fuck off

you're fucking lucky I don't have my 13 gb of smug to derail the thread with.

YouTubers are cancer, but he's correct, it's going to be terrible.

So what? Its another spinoff like project M? I dont keep up with smash games because I dont play them

Man you might want to roast your nuts, cuz you have a stellar business opportunity here.

Even if this was your first time hearing the name putting it through a search engine would have given you the answer.

All I got wasnt even video game related, google search results vary between people

TL;DR Its a fan-made flash game that is exactly smash brothers but with the most autistic roster you'll ever see

Also stop derailing the thread .I want to bitch more about Casuals I have in the game lounge I go to.

Wew, thanks user. No wonder that smashfag got triggered

I had one that really pissed me off the other day. And I'll try to explain it in a way that makes sense but the argument was very long and convoluted.

I was basically discussing how barely any games these days came out optimized, forcing poorfags (like myself) to have to buy a new rig just to play something the developers were to lazy to spend time on optimizing. Or allowing even the people with the decent rigs.

The normalfags rebuttal had some logic. The idea being that when a dev is on a time constraint and forced to release a game within a time frame then foregoing that extra time and effort might make sense. At least that's where it had some logic.

His argument was more so that because we're in a capitalistic society, devs shouldn't HAVE to optimize their games and that the minor audience who were missing out on being able to play it because of their low end rigs were just a casualty that didn't really hold any value since they were such a minority. Of course he had computer that could run just about anything while I'm stuck on a rig that was considered dated by 2009.

Essentially the argument came down to him saying "I don't care because I have a job and a social life with money to spend when I will it" while mine came down to "You should care because your dumping the majority of your free time in to a hobby that's becoming worse"

I'm not fully read up on how the development process works and optimization is one of those subjects that I'm not really kept up on but what do you think Holla Forums?

I totally actually would.

I am with the mature games crowd as long as they aren't some FPS retards.

top hue

">Hey user Why cant they call a Extra life mushroom in Mario bros a 1-Man"

Me: Did you play Undertale?

RUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>they just want mash-to-win and as soon as they have

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't talk to these people. Just don't.

I see the logic as far as why it's that way, but I don't see how he can think it should be that way. A well optimized game can run on a shitty system, run well on a normal system, and run amazing on a great system. So if it is possible (which sometimes it isn't because of time and money constraints) optimizing a game just means everybody wins, and those who already win do so even more.

What's wrong with dubstep :^)

But the human eye cant see past 30 FPS anyway :^)

nice "nice blogpost" post

I dont have time for music that sounds like a Wendys Flurry Machine on the Fritz

A colleague of mine in real life

Wait a minute.
SHE'S A MUDSLIME AIN'T SHE?

Nothing, if you listen to the original stuff from the UK, and not the Bro-ified stuff from the States.

NEET found. It's not cringy at all if you stay casual and normal about it. 90% of cringe is self-inflicted because you stutter and fidget like a dumbass. Learn to be confident, user. People respect those who respect themselves. Getting >>>/fit/ helps too.

US "dubstep" isn't even dupstep, it's like seven other genres commonly misidentified as dubstep.

there's a reasonable back-limit on the age of targeted hardware, somewhere between 5-8 years. more than that and you're hamstringing the game to pander to a small user group.
if the PC is older than an entire console generation it's unreasonable to expect it to keep up.

stfu yurp, your uns uns is seven samey flavors of shit. except italo.

the irony

Fuck off poorfag, keep telling yourself that.

Spoken like a true casual

jeff gerstman has taken more influential shits than any of the three mic'd up here, and he doesnt have to try and pop off on someone for his opinion to be noticed. I bet this mushmouth nigga plays league in bronze 3 and leaves the camera locked on himself
bet the spoonywannabe over there (aka the black hole of charisma in the room) bought pillars of eternity and left it idling so that his faggot friends thought he had taste, hes only fooling himself.
im guessing plain jane in the middle is only on this podcast because thats the only vagina physically capable of nearing, let alone withstanding those spareparts, half measure co hosts. And if i were to REALLY venture a guess, shes played more ios than pc
and when im counting pc, im being generous and counting facebook

i backed that damn game, i even sorta shilled it to my friends, i knew i couldnt get another lisa,
but man i was surging with hope that i would

but to step to the minimalist rpg masters? shits lower tier than okage

holy shit user, just fucking hang yourself

damn bruh, thats a fucking memeing right there

so what i wanted another dark minimalist rpg
maybe kekstarters too rich for your blood?
maybe you dont got spare to throw at things you want to exist
how bout this user gets his stacks up??

:^)

im sorry if i touched a nerve kitten

what the fuck?

"I'm a hardcore gamer because I have all the latest AAA releases."

"I'm a hardcore gamer because I get all the latest AAA releases."

No you dumb fuck, if there ever was a good reason to lock a game at 60 FPS it's this.

Only a fool would put limits on the infinite

Ever heard of TF2 and friendlies?
Cancer, ever since the beginning of the game.

"this new call of duty game is gonna suck ass due to the abhorrent track record of the company, excuse me while I hype the fuck out of the new battlefield game"
Both games always have been and always will be shit.

Think somthing is happenng behind the scenes like with doom 4? EA some how got a very large number of people to dislike it and leave comments qbout how "boring" cod is and how much "better" BF is? Somthing about this just rubs me the wrong way.

I have a friend who if I even SUGGEST or remotely hint at the possibility of using a mouse his brain shuts down. He showed me a PC FPS and when I passed the keyboard to him he just couldn't wrap his head around it and immediately ran out the room to get his PS3 controller

and he gets mad at me when I prefer certain games without a controller.

This one got me

My, what patrician tastes you must have, to show such disdain for popular series!

You're a fucking idiot, you know that, right?

"Well if that's the case; when you buy a console you're going to want a nice big TV to play it on along with a nice couch, and 3 other controllers so a console will also cost you $2000 in total"
"what if a game has modding tools like Doom? The dev clearly intended people to be able to mod Doom. You do know there have been people making custom maps and custom mods for Doom since it's launch and it's the reason the game from the 90s has a thriving community rather than a CoD game from a few years ago that is completely dead."
"What if it's custom maps and adds nothing else to the game other than just being another level to play?"
"what about on a game like Doom where there is no DLC and there never will be any?"
Why are normalfags so retarded?

You were talking to a shill, buddy.

He is a coworker. So unless his second job is shilling, I doubt he was one.

Theyre all shills, user, every last one. They dont even know theyre shilling.

Me: Hey would you like to play (insert game here) with me, casual friend?
Friend:No
Me: Why? Do you not like it? Could you at least install it so we can try it out?
Friend: No it's not anything like that, it's just I don't have it installed.
Me: … uh, Could you install it then?
Friend: No
Me: Does it not work on your comp or something?
Friend: No it's just too much work.

He'll then proceed to play Fallout 4 for the rest of the day and grovel about how great it is. Fuck casuals.

Not an insult, newfag-chan~

I was just talking – graphics haven't really improved since Crysis. 9 years of stagnation.

Graphics maybe, frame rate absolutely not.
Casuals/normalfags litterally can not tell the difference between 30 fps and 120 fps.
You are a fucking fag.

Elsewhere? Which is where you should go, you clearly just got here and do not belong here, I dont even care if this is bait, there is no such thing as an entitled gamer.

Fucking thank you.

"Fallout is a good game."