Judges against Trump (and you)

A number of judges are against Trump (the people the constitution etc.).
here they are.

JAMES L ROBARTS
ORIGINALLY RESTRAINED THE EO
1846 E Shelby ST, Seattle, WA 98112
1-206-325-9357 (home phone)
wife: Marl C Jalbing (judge is a cuck wife is a stronk n3wwomyn who didn't change her name.)

9TH CIRCUIT UPHELD RESTRANING ORDER ON EO
WILLIAM CANBY
RICHARD CLIFTON
MICHELLE FRIEDLAND
archive.is/6QOms
i am working on information, hivemind support welcome

I am not advocating the breaking of any laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3a5p7
archive.is/3ppaj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_9066
archive.fo/KURSI
archive.is/Ua5sy
youtube.com/watch?v=D4H8gy27GdQ
pastebin.com/k3jCB1c4
google.com/#q=liberal federal judges
archive.org/details/TraitorJudgeWhoStoppedTrumpsImmigrationOrder
archive.is/hnPnK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Establishment_Clause
i.imgur.com/lURAqfo.png
i.imgur.com/N5XDTHH.png
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/former-counselor-pleads-guilty-to-child-sex-abuse/
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sedition, plain and simple.

I would not object if i saw the national guard drag them out of their houses.

Wew

archive.is/3a5p7
"Michelle Taryn Friedland, the daughter of Sandra and Thomas S. Friedland of Scotch Plains, N.J., was married yesterday to Daniel James Kelly, a son of Marilyn and James F. Kelly of Montgomery Village, Md. Judge Philip S. Carchman of the Appellate Division of State Superior Court in Trenton, officiated at the Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton, N.J.

The bride and bridegroom, both 27, met at Stanford University, from which he graduated and she received a master's degree in electrical engineering.

Ms. Friedland, who is keeping her name, studied ethics and political philosophy at Oxford University, where she was a Fulbright scholar. She received a law degree from Stanford this month, and on Aug. 1 is to become a law clerk for Judge David S. Tatel of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Next year, she is to become a clerk for Justice Sandra Day O'Connor of the Supreme Court.

Her father is the president of Harper Industries, a clothing manufacturer and importer in Clark, N.J., and an economics lecturer at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, N.J. Her mother is a writing instructor at Kean University in Union, N.J., and at the Cranford campus of Union County College. She is also a freelance medical writer and editor.

Mr. Kelly is a design engineer for wireless communications technology at Cisco Systems in San Jose, Calif. He graduated summa cum laude from the University of Maryland at College Park. His mother, a registered nurse, is the site coordinator of the shingles prevention study at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda, Md. His father is a physicist at the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Gaithersburg, Md.

Correction: June 25, 2000, Sunday A report last Sunday about the wedding of Michelle Taryn Friedland and Daniel James Kelly misstated the degrees they received from Stanford University. She received a bachelor's degree, and he received a master's in electrical engineering, not vice versa."

Article 3, you idiot. The judiciary is independent and its job is to check Presidential power. It's not sedition.

TRUMP IS NOT KING
Sear that into your fucking brain. This is not North Korea. We do not have a "dear leader".

Yes we do, his name is Trump.
Check the part of the constitution that says he can block anyone from coming into the country for any reason for however long he wants, shlomo.

Not if he violates the religious clause of the First Amendment. Stop being an ignorant douchenozzle. There are THREE branches of government, not just one.

If you want a single person to hold all the power, then move to North Korea, you fuckwitted alt-kike faggot.

SHOW ME WHERE IN THE CONSTITUTION IT SAYS YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENTER THE COUNTRY, YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT.
YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.
Said the illiterate pile of shit.
Reported.

Canby Jr has a book about American Indian Law on amazon.

https:// www.amazon.com/American-Indian-Nutshell-William-Canby/dp/1628100087

He's 86 years old.

William C. Canby, Jr.

AKA William Cameron Canby, Jr.

Born: 22-May-1931
Birthplace: St. Paul, MN

Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Party Affiliation: Democratic

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, 1980-96

Military service: USAF (JAG Corps, 1956-58, Lt.)

Father: William Cameron Canby
Mother: Margaret Leah Lewis
Wife: Jane Adams (m. 18-Jun-1954, two sons, one daughter)
Son: John Adams
Daughter: Margaret Lewis
Son: William Nathan

Reported. Take an elementary civics course.

op confirmed kike

Oh, you're retarded, gotcha. Alright, let me slow it down for you. It isn't a Muslim ban, it is a temporary limitation on several countries that we can't possibly vet the people who are coming from those countries due to lack of infrastructure or records. Failed states like Syria, shit like that.

Indonesia has the largest Muslim population of any country. Saudi Arabia is the birth place of Islam (Medina, Mecca). Your points are invalid and you are a fucking brain dead idiot. Kill yourself after killing your family.

the judiciary cannot overrule the legislative branch
the president was merely executing as the executive
what was already legislated

And reported.

Gee, how about that.

Funny, because it literally says the exact opposite of what you claimed.

and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby

I would not object if the National Guard put a bullet in these guys (all under a 100% legal process of course).

Guess what the EO didn’t do, dipshit.

Laws are made by Congress. Reported for not even trying.

8 U.S. Code § 1182

exactomundo

I really need for him to pass more shit. That first week while he was fucking up Obama's legacy, the libshits felt the world falling on their heads.

My guess is that once winter is through and he leaves the safety of the Winter White House, he'll have another Blitzkreig package ready to go.

1. They have no power to do so.
2. Nope.
Guess what wasn’t unconstitutional.
Guess what the judiciary has no power to do.

Reported.

Reported.

What the actual fuck are you talking about, nigger. He did this exact order. Every country in this ban was the same countries banned last time, for the exact same duration.

Just report these faggots. We’re being raided by paid shills.
lol no

The immigration and nationality act of 1965 is unconstitutional jewish bullshit, by the way.

Unconstitutional laws are not enforceable nigger

funny how democrats passed 8 U.S. Code § 1182

Reported.

Right now the courts are determining via feelings, and trying to rule by the benchsides instead of doing their jobs: neutrally interpreting the constitutions and US law.
So what happens when I get into the court system and start determining laws based on my feelings. Will you say the same things for me?

Learn where sage goes.

lol no fuckface

And the court system has the determine whether or not those laws are actually constitutional and need to be enforced. If someone has an actual case against the law then it can be taken to the supreme court. You don't just pass a law and watch that law become set in stone.

hey retard fucking retard
do you realize that 2 different laws can exist on the books and not cancel each other out? if the president 'werent allowed to discriminate based on national origin'
A. in a time of war we would be fucked having to allow the enemy in
B. why the fuck did nobody stop jimmy carter when he banned all iranians?
C. where the fuck were they when obama DID THE EXACT SAME THING

Reported.

pay attention i know you're slow but try jimmy

citation needed low information voter.
On Thursday, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals kept to its activist ways by refusing to allow President Trump’s executive order suspending the controversial U.S. refugee program to be in effect as it continues to wind its way through the courts. The three-judge panel that denied the administration’s request to lift the temporary restraining order on the executive order was unanimous in its decision.

The judges — William Canby Jr., a Jimmy Carter appointee; Richard Clifton, a George W. Bush appointee; and Michelle Friedland, a Barack Obama appointee — wrote in their decision that the executive order likely violates “what due process requires, such as notice and a hearing prior to restricting an individual’s ability to travel.” The decision also says the “it is the Government’s burden to make ‘a strong showing that [it] is likely to’ prevail against the States’ procedural due process claims” and that the court is “not persuaded that the Government has carried its burden for a staying appeal.”

In plain English, that means that the three-judge panel decided that the restraining order against Trump’s executive order is unlikely to be overturned by a higher court, so it sees no reason to lift the restraining order as this case works its way through the labyrinth of legal red tape it faces.

Of course, the point that is largely overlooked in all of this is that each of these judges was appointed by presidents who also had policies “restricting an individual’s ability to travel.” Let’s just spend a few minutes unpacking that as we work our way backward through the timeline.

As The New American reported in a previous article:

In 2015, Obama signed H.R. 158, the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015. That bill clarified “the grounds for ineligibility for travel to the United States regarding terrorism risk, to expand the criteria by which a country may be removed from the Visa Waiver Program, to require the Secretary of Homeland Security to submit a report on strengthening the Electronic System for Travel Authorization to better secure the international borders of the United States and prevent terrorists and instruments of terrorism from entering the United States, and for other purposes.”

The Huffington Post reported at the time of that bill's passage:

In what could be a sign the administration is moving away from a policy seen as discriminatory, the Obama administration announced Thursday that it is restricting visa-free travel to the U.S. for recent visitors to three additional countries — but not for dual nationals with those passports.

Under the new restrictions, citizens of the 38 countries that are part of the reciprocal visa-waiver program will lose their visa-free travel status if they have traveled to Libya, Somalia or Yemen within the past five years. Thursday’s announcement is an expansion of a law passed late last year, which revoked the visa-waiver status of people who had recently traveled to Iraq, Syria, Iran or Sudan, and who hold dual citizenship with any of those four countries.

Interestingly, not only did the liberal mainstream media celebrate those restrictions (as the example from the Huffington Post shows), but there were no legal challenges brought against H.R. 158, either. Also, to put in the for-what-its-worth-column, that bill — signed into law by Obama and allowed to stand without being issued a restraining order — is one part of the legal framework on which President Trump’s executive order rests.

Before that, though, in 2011, Obama’s State Department quietly halted all refugees from Iraq for a period of six months after it was discovered (to the surprise of no one paying attention) that terrorists who had actually fought against U.S. soldiers in Iraq had gained entry in the United States as “refugees” and were planning attacks here. It seemed that reason dictated a more stringent vetting process. Now where has this writer heard that recently?

Going a little further back, in 2002 — in the wake of 9/11 — both houses of Congress unamimously passed, and President Bush signed — H.R. 3525, the Enhanced Border Security and Visa Entry Reform Act. This legislation restricted travel to the United States “from countries that are state sponsors of international terrorism” and created a vetting process so extreme that any vetting process Trump comes up with would have difficulty appearing anything but moderate by comparison. Of course, it was reasonable then and it is reasonable now. But to those looking to attack Trump’s policy on this issue so critical to national security, reason is a stranger. Evidence of that can be seen in the fact that 73 Democrats who voted to pass that law in 2002 are still sitting in office and are among those decrying the suppposed evils of Trump’s executive order which rests as much on the legal framework of H.R. 3525 as it does on Obama’s H.R. 158.

H.R.3525 is still on the books and in effect, granting the president the authority to stop the issuance of non-immigrant visas from the very countries Trump’s executive order names. And as Conservative Review noted, Trump merely applied that law in conjunction with his authority under The Immigration and Nationality Act (§ 212(f)) which grants the president plenary power to “by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants.”

The next stop on our trip in the Wayback Machine is to April 7, 1980. America was in the midst of the Iranian hostage crisis. Five months into the 444-day-long ordeal, President Carter responded by issuing a series of proclamations under his executive authority. Here, in his own words, is the one that is germane to this issue:

Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly.

Now, here — in the present — three judges (appointed by presidents who not only did essentially the same thing Trump is doing, but laid the legal foundation and set the precedent for his actions) have the nerve to pretend that while it was fine and dandy when their presidents did it, it is somehow unconstitutional when Trump does it.

And there’s the rub. Constitutionality is not a matter of who (or which party) holds the office and issues the directives; it is a matter of what the Constitution allows and requires. In this case, Article IV, Sec. 4 of that Constitution seems apropos:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

President Trump’s executive order is a balanced attempt to secure the borders of this nation against a terrorist invasion under the guise of a refugee program. The alternative is an open-door policy that allowed Iraqi terrorists to enter this country in the wake of 9/11. President Obama blocked those “refugees” then and if his actions lacked prudence it was that they did not go far enough. The salient point, though, is that no one accused him of overstepping his Constitutional boundaries in taking the action he did. Or Bush before him. Or Carter before him. Why is this any different?

Woah, really makes me think.

archive.is/3ppaj

jeez, the shills are really trying to derail this arent they?

Reported.

Given that the mods are shills, they’re going to succeed.

We’re going to block everyone from every country and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

It does. Kill yourself.

We’re going to block everyone from every country and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

you must be one of those antifa faggot, I hope the nation guard shoots you.
suck a donkey dick.

I'm the op you total wreck of a human

Global report.

Thread derailed like a nigger running out of chicken.

Winning must be a foreign concept to you, no wonder your panties are in such a twist. The only thing it takes to win democratic votes is pandering to the gimmedat's, which is not winning.

Nice selfie, kike.

projection isn't pretty
MASS DEPORTATIONS ARE COMING

Post some gore of homosexuals and niggers. Actually, all the pets of the cucks, ffs.

What's the matter, kike-kun? See something triggering? Afu-fu-fu~

want to know how I know you're a leftist?

BELIEVE IT OR NOT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT FINDING INFO ON THE JUDGES

That 24 million fraudulent voting registrations really helped with that didn't it.

I'm honestly insulted the shills are this bad and obvious. The original JEW-CREW must've killed themselves after the election. We're not even dealing with the B-Team. We're dealing with the Z-team.

Stay mad sunshine. Anyone who has had to deal with a pouting two year old knows you just let them have their tantrum and eventually they will tire themselves out. Pics related.

Reported.

a4fa64 is actually on your side, he just made the retarded decision of counter-signaling you instead of the shill on that last post.

Within U.S. territory, non-citizens have rights because of the 14th Amendment, which declares “nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”

I could be wrong, but Canby Jr seems to me to be the hardest to dig up dirt on. He is deeply involved with American Indian jurisprudence although he rules on all types of cases. I've reviewed a small sampling of his past cases and nothing is jumping out at me.

This thread must realllly be upsetting you, huh kike-ku~n? Too bad! Too bad! Ku-ku-ku~

Non-citizens don't have rights, let alone considered "persons".

Has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with non-citizens. I bet you think that the 14th amendment says that anchor babies are actually legal citizens, too, don’t you?

God damn, Op. Really struck a nerve with these fucking shills.

Sure smells Holla Forums in here.

Someone really wants to pollute this thread with fake arguments and outdated reaction faces. That means we have to dig.

The kikes sure don't like that we know that the judicial system is sick and needs to be cured.

Wow, this thread is being slid hard. Sticky please

MICHELLE FRIEDLAND
http:// archive.is/N0kAd

She was partly responsible for overturning the people of California's choice of not wanting fags to be able to marry each other and adopt children. That's right, California voted to ban gay marriage and this SJW virtue signalled so hard that the court overruled the people.

anti slide bump

This. I wonder if we can get these judges to sign some "petition of solidarity" or some leftist nonsense and get them to out themselves even more.

COUNTER-SHILL BUMP

Here is a case were Friedland supposedly had a conflict of interest due to her husband working at Cisco.

http:// archive.is/IzfjP

Getting into tinfoil territory maybe, but including just in case.

No need, user-san. Check the OP.

RICHARD CLIFTON has a face now

he went to yale
skull-n-bones appointed by bush

Decent background info on Friedland found on Alliance for Justice website.

http:// archive.is/JZAgj

They look like freaking aliens.

Amazing how much they sellout

BARRON I KNOW YOU CAN SEE THIS THREAD. PLEASE SHOW IT TO YOUR FATHER.

Also another case against the courts would be that they have no business with immigration.

Fiallo v. Bell
430 U.S. 787 (1977)

I'm not a lawyer, so my thinking that this is relevant may be wrong.

Paper written by Friedland
https:// www.jstor.org/stable/4099327?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Also, executive order 9066 was never overturned.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korematsu_v._United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_9066

WHERE IS /BAPH/ AT?

Don´t let these kike shills derail the thread any longer and concentrate on the topic.

Sort of interesting is loosely related. An excerpt from the Notre Dame Law Review quoting Friedland in the paper I linked above.

9th circuit hearing on Trump's EO reopened and is happening tonight at 6pm eastern time according to Fox.

in a self-defense situation

They've opened the borders to known dangers against the will of the President & American citizens. To defend ourselves against these judges (who are armed with the sword of Islam via open borders) American should have every right to kill the judges in self-defense. It is a self-defense situation, especially for anyone whose family members have already been assaulted, raped or murdered by muslims.

Why doesn't the interior west split from the faggots and cucks on the left coast and form their own, new circuit?

Hell, If Florida, Georgia, and Alabama can make up the 11th circuit then there's all the reason for them to stat this process up.

We should :^)

I really need to finish this game one day.

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! TO THE GUILLOTINE WITH YOUR TRAITOR ASS
MAY KEK HAVE MECY ON YOUR KIKE SOUL

is that Orville Redenbocker?

If those people pose a threat to national security
YES HE DOES MOTHER FUCKER!

we got a visitor/shit/leftyfag here folks

The 14th amendment was never legally ratified, and has no constitutional grounds because the government did not follow the proper channels to have it ratified.

Not to mention, the constitution doesn't really matter if you live within 100 miles of the border.

Read: archive.fo/KURSI

People have been trying for decades now but because the 9th circuit is the favorite stage for leftist judicial antics there's a lot of resistance to breaking apart the court.

Man, you people have more excuses for why the 14th Amendment is wrong than a nigger makes for why "dat ain't muh babby".

How about ya'll get together, talk it over, and get your story straight.

it's not against the law to give out public information on commies is it ?

I always laugh at this nigger when it tweets something, how dumb is this shill?
Is it paid to do this?

here's your problem

It's all about context. For example, it is illegal to give out the information on a Federal judge with the context of "go burn their house down". Even if you don't like a decision they made, they're still a Federal judge and you might just get the FBI knockin' on your door.

I unlike most newfags here remember what happened last time baph doxed a judge

Lets hope that doesnt happen again

dubs say yes, the shill is paid by David Brock
also, its like he thinks he matters or something. He really should just end it and kill himself, not like anyone would care if he just died.

I want to get paid to post.

what a fucking loser this guy is.

Checked
Like with his telepathic mindvision?

I remember, /baphomet/ got wiped clean by the BO and all of the more 1337 /baph/oles retreated to a deepweb bunker. Nobody got in legal trouble either. /baphomet/ kinda slowed down after that and wasn't kicking ass like it was around January 2015 when it was the final boss of the internet but it also made the board even more unassailable from a strategic standpoint. It was ultimately a good thing really, except for the fact that /baphomet/ is half dead now, I miss the 2015 glory days. But doxing a judge is really not cause for alarm and being a concernfag about it is fucking gay, it would be advisable to have a Holla Forums bunker ready to go to for a short time if we get any heat from the Feds. If ImKikey gets v8'd for it that would be great actually since our mods are shit and compromised. We got nothing to lose by doxing judges, nigger. Calm down.

how much you wanna bet its a 99% white hood

this meme needs to die, they are not compromised, they might be shit, although I don't think that but, that was an intl and TRS talking point.

At least the BO is comfy.

totes gonna keel over in 2 years. Exactly.
callin' it now niggaboids

How'd you forget it was because of
also hitting the entire fucking police department at the same time
Pick one or the other, not both.
Cross-trolling branches is like going over the state line with pot.

kek

noice

non-citizens are not within the jurisdiction of the laws

This is my greatest fear, Trump acting defensively and letting the noose tighten like some wimpy cuck. He needs to act decisively. Create a pretext if he must.

My greatest fear is that maybe Trump can't do anything about this shit. They will keep Trump busy with domestic problems and keep doing whatever the fuck they want overseas. CIA stuff

He can. He is in command of the underlying basis of all politics. He just has to be willing to use it, and use it decisively.

Its really not to hard to handle both domestic and foreign policy, problem is during domestic matters that are urgent, such as the Oroville Dam situation, the President cannot focus on foreign matters all that much, be on the lookout for kikes using misdirection or taking advantage of time consuming matters to push in neocon faggotry or false flags/fiat accompli schemes through the back door.

What about the shadow government?

It's called a shadow government because it relies on staying in the shadows and manipulating. Once you move the conflict into the realm of naked force and military deployments, you win if most of the military supports you. The reason cucks like Obama never dared martial law is because they needed to maintain the illusion to maintain their power. If Trump wants to defeat the Senate and the Merchants, he must use the power of the Praetorians and the Legions.

That is going to be a problem as well, the good news about that though is that since CIA is so compartmentalized, a lot of CIA officers are actually decent people not involved in the child trafficking occult racketeering and such, his overwhelmingly positive reception when he spoke at the CIA is evidence that most CIA officers support him and it is a very specific compartmentalized 5th column that might be a threat. This election was already a deep state coup between certain half-sane patriots in FBI and military intelligence versus the CIA niggers, we need to keep that momentum going and a hostile shadow government/deep state will not be a problem. (((They))) are currently trying to smear Flynn because he allegedly met with a Russian envoy some time ago, if they succeed in a power play to oust him it is bad fucking news and evidence the CIA niggers are starting to gain leverage. I hope Flynn can stay on the administration.

Media is already frothing at the mouth that Trump called on non-big media outlets and they did not ask about Flynn. Cracks in the shadow governments ability to frame the debate.

I think there's a lot going on we can't see it clearly yet.

This makes me think that Trump is stress-testing the system. He's doing something the Supreme Court will ultimately uphold and affirm in the end, while having all the cucks lay their cards out on the table. They still don't know who they're dealing with. He's just having them dance to his tune and expose their thinking while he plots long-term strategy.

Yeah, I have only heard the anti-Flynn shit from CNN, WaPo, NYT, and the usual suspects who have ruined their credibility for everyone but true believers. Lying MSM and Dems are not in a position to make a major power play against the administration, especially after the piss dossier attack failed. We just need to keep being vigilant and kicking the MSM even when they are down and Flynn, Bannon, etc. should be fine.

Hopefully also on the part of those who actually want to save this country.

This is definitely true, he could get the travel ban passed immediately if he reissued the EO with slightly more specific wording that bypasses the 9th circus nonsense. Having the EO tied up in appeals puts pressure on the Senate to have Gorsuch approved as fast as possible, draws negative attention to judicial activists which can be leveraged, and sets the stage to have Trumps immigration policies upheld by Supreme court precedent which is unassailable politically and will last for decades to come. Even if a leftist president tries to undo Trump's immigration 8 years from now there is only so much they can do when the Supreme Court explicitly supports the wall and deportations 5-4. His ability to stack federal judges also means that if a leftist tries to pull a king nigger with EOs and simply not enforce the law 8 years from now it can get BTFO in appeals.

Non-citizens inside the boarders have the right to be treated lawfully. Deporting them is entirely legal.

not sedition

ENEMIES OF THE CONSTITUTION

We /baph/ now?

archive.is/Ua5sy
Judge William Canby:
The most senior of the three, he was appointed in 1980 by Jimmy Carter.
The 85-year-old from Minnesota studied law at Yale and in Minnesota, before going on to teach constitutional law at Arizona State University.
He usually sits in Phoenix, Arizona.
Judge Richard Clifton:
Appointed by George W. Bush, Mr Clifton, now 66, was approved in 2002.
Originally from Hawaii, he graduated from Princeton and Yale and served as a law clerk since 1975.
He is currently the only ninth circuit judge from Hawaii.
Judge Michelle Friedland:
The newest judge on the panel, she was appointed by Barack Obama in 2014.
Before joining the bench the 44-year-old Californian worked in a San Francisco law firm.
She has been honoured for her pro bono work challenging Proposition 8, a ballot initiative that made same sex marriage illegal.

Judge William Canby Canby Jr.
office address.
612 U.S. Courthouse
401 W. Washington St. Spc 55
Phoenix, AZ 85003-2156

*as of 2011 judicial watch disclosure

Kek bless our right wing death squads!

I hope and pray that these anti white judges are tarred and feathered then walked down the main streets of their cities so that we can stone them

Ohai, CREWSHILL. Just let you know that your lolberg tactics do not work here on Holla Forums. You're obviously scared of God Emperor's wrath.

Reported you to the Gestapo

Meant for

Liberals are this dumb

WITHIN ITS JURISDICTION
THE WORDS ARE RIGHT THERE
NON-CITIZENS ARE NOT WITHIN OUR JURISDICTION

This shill is so low energy that my laptop's battery went down to 10% after looking at it,

The mods here are terrible, famalam. I'm not even sure what happened to the shitskin BO, but imkikey is running the show.

Check'd and check this breaking news

Bannon will be next. Trump or his inner circle have shown they can be bullied. By next year, Trump will be isolated and either impeached for full on cuck unless he enacts a military coup.

Only one is super shit, imkikey aka rachkike

A state does not have jurisdiction over foreigners THEY ARE CITIZENS OF ANOTHER COUNTRY!

imkampfy is not the rachposter, idk where people got this stupid idea but learningcode is not imkampfy. This meme also needs to die
yes he is shit tho, most of the time

I sort of suspected that rachposter was weenieposter tbh fam.

this thread really hit a nerve
shills go all out

What do you all hope to do with these judges info? Send pizzas?

You already lost the argument by going into cuckservative defense mode while allowing the left to frame the issue. There is literally nothing wrong or illegal about it being a muslim ban nor is there anything wrong or illegal with that ban being permanent. Cuckservative talking points like "it's only temporary!" and "it's not a muslim ban!" should not be anywhere near this argument, and are a tool of the left to frame the argument in a way that delegitimizes the rightful banning of foreign nationals from our country.

Exactly. President has full powers here, anyone saying otherwise is trying to usurp or obfuscate. If he wants to ban everyone from every country permanently, he can.

The first amendment doesn't protect dangerous cults, which Islam is.

Whenever I see that pic I see blue cancer on a red america.

Someone needs to shoop these on the spice girls.

If you take your premise to its conclusion, what you're arguing for is that the entire third world can rush our borders and enjoy the benefits of being a citizen without following any of the immigration laws.

Anyone who believes this will turn out well is not thinking very critically about the issue.

FUCKIN TOPWEW

Maybe its time some of these (((people))) got Scaliad

PILLOW OVER THE HEAD
AT THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA
YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANY TIME YOU LIKE
BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE

I have a potential for
Richard L Clifton
510-276-6231
17088 Via Cielo San Lorenzo CA 94580-2826

confirmation needed

How does a judge have such a shitty house?

A circuit court judge only makes $211k/yr.

They don't enjoy the benefits of being a citizen. The 14th Amendment is why the court deports, not law enforcement. If an illegal crosses the border and law enforcement picks him up, then there is a deportation hearing.

Why is there a hearing? Because the 14th Amendment gives anyone within the borders the right to trial.

I don't know why so many ITT think that the 14th means billions of illegals can come rushing in. The 14th doesn't make them citizens. The 14th gives them Constitutional rights - right to trial, right to humane treatment, etc - based on Federal law instead of State law. It's why a State, like Arizona for example, can't pass a law giving border hoppers the death penalty.

Make sense?

Judge James L Fagort

Fucking hell these guys really need to an hero. This is just sad. He even attempts to censor the address but then posts a link the address.

Hey cuck: look up the judicial act of 1802.

Jefferson did it before and Trump can do it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4H8gy27GdQ

I lived right near there 3 or so years ago, it's indeed very white and some Asian. Seattle is one of the most racially homogeneous major cities in the USA, hence all the White guilt mixed with wealth and prosperity.

Dude, just stop.

THIS JUST IN
ICE Officials Given Full Authority To Deport Illegal Voters, Illegals Entering US Now Have Zero Right To Legal Representation

AVE FUCKING MARIA

potential address for William A Quinby
51 Craig Ave Piedmont CA 94611-3701

I assure everyone here that Trump himself has personally guaranteed this mans safety and demanded a large detail protection squad for him, simply because it would be a massive propaganda victory if someone did manage to off him.

I dont think it would be smart to draw attention to yourself from that group, nor smart to try and harm this man, despite his blatant treason.

Edgy lefty/pol/ teenagers think they are being spies and saving the world, or that anyone gives a shit what they have to say. The guy who made that account is going to be in his teens at the time of creation, probably 1-4 years older now. Hes a kid who follows the system but still desires to feel edgy and rebellious, meaningful. Its like a psychological disorder related to leftists.

how fucking dumb is this retard?

Why does he use the brush tool?

Don't be such a faggot

THIS JUST IN!
President Trump Has a Law That Will Allow Him to Bypass the 9th Circuit

Just the voters?

whether or not it's really just voters that this affects, announcing it that way in press releases was a smart move for him to do.

wtf

SAD!

The tumors need to be removed.

On topic however, what is the current composition of the Supreme Court? I know Trump didn't get his guy in there yet, is there a chance they'll cuck out?

9TH DISTRICT APPEALS COURT SENIOR JUDGES

Alfred Theodore Goodwin
304 N Montgomery St
Ojai CA 93023-2746
(541) 549-6071
(805) 646-8431
(626) 441-2797
(541) 549-0977

John Clifford Wallace
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
940 Front St.
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 557-6114

Procter Ralph Hug Jr.
2125 Pheasant Ln
Reno NV 89509-5269

Mary Murphy Schroeder
5608 N Quail Run Rd
Paradise Valley AZ 85253-5915
(480) 945-2977

Joseph Jerome Farris
1010 5th AVE #1030
Seattle, WA 98104

Harry Pregerson
5751 Rolling Rd
Woodland Hills CA 91367-4532
(818) 715-9966
(818) 715-9967

Dorothy W. Nelson
725 Arden RD
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626) 449-1039
(626) 449-3310

William C Canby Jr.
5825 E Lewis Ave
Scottsdale AZ 85257-1970

Stephen Roy Reinhardt
4 Lighthouse ST #18
Marina Del Rey CA 90292-5939

John Thomas Noonan Jr.
2119 Farmington Pl
Livermore CA 94550-6423
(925) 449-4034

Diarmuid F. O'Scannlain
3919 SW Mount Adams DR
Portland, OR 97239

Edward Leavy
31078 SW Country View LN
Wilsonville, OR 97070

Stephen S Trott
2089 E Goodman CT
Boise, ID 83712
(208) 384-1518

Ferdinand F. Fernandez
117 W Arrow Hwy
Upland CA 91786-5239
(909) 981-5757

Andrew J Kleinfeld
759 Cranberry Ridge Dr
Fairbanks AK 99712-1102
(907) 457-8691

Michael Daly Hawkins
7601 N Central Ave Unit 5
Phoenix AZ 85020-4080

Atsushi Wallace Tashima
2315 N Vermont AVE
Los Angeles, CA 90027-1238
(323) 662-7344

Barry G Silverman
6625 N 13th St
Phoenix AZ 85014-1405

Raymond Corley Fisher
13841 Valley Vista Blvd
Sherman Oaks CA 91423-4650
(805) 564-1130
(818) 995-4808

Richard Randall Clifton
2475 Makiki Heights Dr
Honolulu HI 96822-2547

LIBERAL JUDGES HOME ADDRESSES

Stephen Roy Reinhardt
4 Lighthouse St Apt 18
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292-5939

Judge Ann Marie Donnelly
United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
225 Cadman Plaza East
Courtroom 4GN
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Telephone: (718) 613-2220

Ann M Donnelly
860 Carroll St
Brooklyn NY 11215-1702

Judge Leonie Milhomme Brinkema
United States District Court Eastern District of Virginia
Albert V. Bryan U.S. Courthouse
401 Courthouse Square
Alexandria, VA 22314
Leonie M Brinkema
3030 Sylvan Dr
Falls Church VA 22042-4314

James Block Zagel
United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Courtroom: 2503 | Chambers: 2588 | Telephone #: (312) 435-5713
Everett McKinley Dirksen United States Courthouse
219 South Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60604

James B. Zagel
445 E North Water St Apt 1601
Chicago IL 60611-5548
District Judge Thomas Zilly
Judge Thomas S. Zilly Chambers
Western District of Washington | United States District Court
The Honorable Thomas S. Zilly
United States Courthouse
700 Stewart Street, Suite 15229
Seattle, WA 98101 - 9906
Chambers: (206) 370-8830
Judicial Assistant: (206) 370-8832
Case Administrator: (206) 370-8458
Proposed Orders: [email protected]/* */
Courtroom: Suite 15206
Thomas Samuel Zilly
3116 Cascadia Ave S
Seattle WA 98144-6216
(206) 723-2768
(206) 722-3106

Allison Dale Burroughs
United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Courtroom Number
17, 5th Floor
John Joseph Moakley U.S. Courthouse
1 Courthouse Way, Suite 2300
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
617-748-9152

Allison D Burroughs
70 Moffat Rd
Waban MA 02468-1115
(617) 277-2857

Matthew Segal
The ACLU of Massachusetts
211 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02110
(617) 482-3170

Magistrate Judge Judith G. Dein
U. S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
Courtroom Number
15, 5th Floor
John Joseph Moakley U.S. Courthouse
1 Courthouse Way, Suite 2300
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
617-748-9152
Judith Gail Dein
737 Charles River St
Needham MA 02492-1006
(781) 431-1710

Anthony D. Romero
The ACLU
125 Broad Street, 18th Floor
New York NY 10004
212-549-2500

Anthony Romero
40 Remsen ST #1
Brooklyn, NY 11201
(212) 563-7004

James Lewis Robart
1846 E Shelby St
Seattle WA 98112-2022
(206) 325-9357
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

SUPREME COURT JUSTICES HOME ADDRESSES

pastebin.com/k3jCB1c4

Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr.
Samuel A Alito, Martha B Alito
PO Box 15516
Washington, DC 20003-0516

(973) 403-8768

Samuel A Alito
Age 65

Current Phone Number
(973) 403-8768

Current Address
8 Westover Terrace
West Caldwell, NJ 07006-7722

Martha A Bomgardner
Age 61

Current Phone Number
(973) 403-8768

Current Address
80 Westover
West Caldwell, NJ 07006
Stephen G Breyer
Address
• 1418 35th St NW
• Washington, DC 20007-2805

John G Roberts Jr., Jane M Roberts
6805 Meadow Lane
Chevy Chase, MD 20815-5017

Antonin S Scalia, Maureen M Scalia
6713 Wemberly Way
Mclean, VA 22101-1529
703-448-0025

Anthony M Kennedy, Mary D Kennedy
6819 Wemberly Way
Mc Lean, VA 22101-1533

Clarence T Thomas, Virginia Lamp Thomas
PO Box 393
Fairfax Station, VA 22039-0393
6665 Rutledge Dr
Fairfax Station, VA 22039-1733
(703) 764-0642

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, born 15 March 1933 in Brooklyn,
700 New Hampshire Ave NW
Washington, DC 20037-2407
RUTH B GINSBURG, 600 NEW JERSEY AVE NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20001

Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s daughter
Jane C Ginsburg
601 W 113th St Apt 10d
New York, NY 10025-9715
(212) 866-6464

Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s son
James Steven Ginsburg
5312 N Magnolia Ave
Chicago, IL 60640-2205
773-728-8263

James S Ginsburg

Current Phone Number
(202) 298-6515

Current Address
700 New Hampshire
Washington, DC 20037

Sonia Marie Sotomayor
2100 11th St NW Apt 302
Washington, DC 20001-8028
202-808-9664

Elena Kagan, Age 50
425 8th St NW, Apt 627
Washington, DC 20004-2110

LIBERAL FEDERAL JUDGES

google.com/#q=liberal federal judges

Windows? You are either a terrible shill or a dumbass that just put themselves on the Dark State's watchlist.

Let them come get me, I don't care.

Traitor Judge Who Stopped Trumps Immigration Order

archive.org/details/TraitorJudgeWhoStoppedTrumpsImmigrationOrder

James Lewis Robart
1846 E Shelby St
Seattle WA 98112-2022

archive.is/hnPnK

Amazing really when you think about it.

charles 'crybaby' schumer
9 Prospect Park W Apt 10b Brooklyn NY 11215-1741

Trump's executive order banned individuals from 7 countries that all had the same majority religion, and exempted anyone who was from a minority religion. The effect of the law was that all individuals from said 7 countries who were members of that specific religion were barred from entry. The "establishment clause" of the constitution holds that our laws may not target any specific religion. Accordingly, the judges found the executive order unconstitutional. Had it blanket banned all individuals from those countries, it would not have violated this clause.

Do not become a part of a hivemind. Think for yourself, and you might understand why certain things are the way they are. I am not going to say you should not support Trump. Support whomever you want, but do not blindly place yourself into an Us vs Them mentality and disregard the facts.

non citizens don't have constitutional rights.

First of all, that's not entirely true. Aside from the fact that the 14th amendment effectively makes the whole damn thing apply universally to everyone in every state, a lot of the constitution is careful to use the words "person" and "people" rather than "American(s)" or "citizen(s)".

Second of all, the first amendment doesn't merely protect individuals' rights, it is an outright prohibition on the use of religion in lawmaking. If you want to make a law, it has to apply to literally everyone. And really, that's probably for the better. If a terrorist wanted to come in, they'd just pretend to be Christian. Taqiyya allows them to do that without angering Allah.

non citizens do not have constitutional rights

The constitution refers to persons (anybody) and the people (citizens), recall that the constitutions preamble and how the people is used in this document.

The preamble is not law.

The preamble does however define the constitution, its job, and its basis.

Only in the sense that non-citizens on US soil also have rights.
These rights do not, however, extend to foreign people on foreign soil applying to come into the US.

First amendment provides religious freedom within the US. It does not state that a group cannot be banned from entry.

that's because islam is a craft of the vatican, and you're wrong a terrorist would be catholic muslims believe that the real Christianity is truly the false

What?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Repeating yourself in red text does not negate statute or judicial precedent.

The issue is not with barring particular groups from entry. The issue is that religion is used as a basis for a law. That's all that matters. Whether it affects citizens or non-citizens, you cannot place a religious test in law.

What part of the constitution?

THE BAN ISN'T BASED ON RELIGION YOU RETARD

Again, there is a loophole in the EO that allows members of minority religions within those countries to go through. That loophole has the effect of only affecting Muslims, since all 7 countries have the same majority religion (Islam). If the EO had instead blanket banned all members of those countries regardless of religion, it would not have violated the constitution.

What part of the constitution?

This part:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Establishment_Clause

where does it say that applies to anyone outside the U.S?
The U.S could totally close it's doors to fucking everybody and it'd be fine
there's nothing saying we can't

This would disallow any laws prohibiting the free exercise of islam. It says nothing about not allowing restrictions on the entry of foreigners adherent to islam.

thats exactly what the 9th circus did hypocrite

The trouble with that is there have been other Amendments and SCOTUS decisions - not to mention foreign treaties - since the ratification of the First Amendment that expand and/or clarify the establishment clause.

Our system of law is not based on "first come, first serve"; rather, on the continued procedural jurisprudence of the United States. The Constitution is a fluid, changing document. It was never meant to be carved in stone and immutable.

だが断る
read the constitution you dumb nigger
but then you'll tell me to read some bill
and then i'll tell you it doesn't apply to non-us citizens
and then you'll tell me to read this paper
and then i'll tell you it's a paper, not a legally binding document
and then you'll tell me to read the communist manifesto and how no nation should have borders
and i'll tell you to get into a gas chamber

So in other words, you can't actually point to the part in the constitution that says this isn't allowed, as I've requested you to multiple times?

The establishment clause of the First Amendment + Lemon v. Kurtzman + Larson v. Valente.

then show me the part of the constitution where it says that it applies to non citizens?

14th Amendment. Immigrants are under US jurisdiction.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

they aren't in US jurisdiction abroad you fucking retard

GUESS WHAT DIP SHIT
THEY AREN'T CITIZENS
NOR ARE THEY EVEN ON U.S SOIL

As far back as 1896, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that:

“The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution is not confined to the protection of citizens. It says: ’Nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law.’ These provisions are universal in their application to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or nationality; and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge of the protection of equal laws.”

I've already dismantled argument here:

So, not the constitution.

you don't know the territories are the states do you?

Supreme Court decisions are Law of the Land. They cannot be just ignored.

Yes, it applies to non-citizens on US soil.

This pilpul bullshit isn't going to work here, shlomo. You're purposefully obfuscating the difference between someone in the US and some random Somali in Somalia who is absolutely no entitled to any of our rights here in America.

It's obvious to me that you're basing your argument completely on your feelings and have no idea how the law works in the United States.

Wong Wing v. United States, 163 U.S. 228 (1896) dismantles your entire argument, but you "don't accept it" because you don't agree with it; yet it is Law of the Land as defined in Article VI of the Constitution of the United States.

Guess what dip shit
Territory means fucking territories the u.s owns
as in guam, wake island, etc
it's not that fucking hard to comprehend
why do you even WANT more migrants?
i know why, because you're a Holla Forums retard who's trying to act intellectual by simply blowing off every previous statement

Yeah, they can be. They can be overturned. New precedents can be set. Court decisions are not the constitution. You can shove your "living document" up your ass.

do you understand the entire world isn't under us jurisdiction?

I didn't realize the entire world was apparently under America's jurisdiction

it is pretty damn simple,
IMMIGRATION IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT

Trump's EO prevents actual Green Card holders, who are under US jurisdiction, from re-entering the United States. This is a clear violation of several Amendments as well as Supreme Court decisions.

Trump's ban has been dismantled and is unenforceable and all your fee-fees isn't going to change that.

But they haven't been overturned.

Trump's EO has been overturned. Accept it. Hell, even Trump has accepted it and that's why he's rewriting his EO.

you are the one wasting your time.

your le ebbib leddit spacing is gay

None of that is relevant to the argument at hand. This discussion is over whether the EO is constitutional. Nothing in the constitution is violated by the EO. Foreigners on foreign soil do not have constitutional rights.

i really wish Holla Forums had flags so i could tell if you were a fucking mud, go back to your jewish masters

Freedom of religion wasn't violated famalam

The law isn’t based on religion

You do realize him actually doing what he said isn't a bad thing?
also, WHERE does it say that in his executive order
you're logic is extremely communist

wew boy those mental gymnastics

James Robart & Marl Jalbin are weird. They have fostered six children and have had no children of their own. They say they're foster grandparents as well…

i.imgur.com/lURAqfo.png
i.imgur.com/N5XDTHH.png

Add this to James Robart past affiliations:

Former President and Trustee, Seattle Children’s Home

Former Co-Chair of the Second Century Society (Boy Scouts of America Foundation)

Former Co-Chair, Trustee, Member, State Advisory Board of the Children’s Home Society of Washington

and it makes you wonder if he's fiddling around with children because he's a pedophile….

Apparently child sex abuse happened at the Children's Home Society as well: I also found an article related to child sex abuse at the Children's Home Society: seattletimes.com/seattle-news/former-counselor-pleads-guilty-to-child-sex-abuse/
(I wonder if it happened while he was the co-chair/trustee?)

also you, like trump, seem to not realize how the government works in cases like this - this is not sedition, it is nothing more than due process.

the judicial branch functions as a balance for the executive branch here, and it's doing its job.

I happen to agree that we need less immigrants, the time for them has come and gone, we should be educating our CURRENT populace and bettering every level of our infrastructure with those educated people

however, this is prevented by the shitshow that public (and private, secondary education tuition has risen at something like 10x the rate of inflation, thanks reagan!) education has become, and for public education's fall I firmly believe the fault lies in Texas

you know, Texas, who determines what goes into the textbooks that the rest of the country's schools use.

due process only exists when the system wants it to exist.

sleep snug, smug

As chairperson of the DHS can't trump just change the vetting process ASAP?

eat shit and die fucking cuck, ban this retard already

Can we the admins check his IP and see if he is posting from leftypol? That place needs to get deleted if they keep trying to raid us

thanks for finding the pedogate connection user

It's a (1). What makes you so sure it isn't banned?

tips.fbi.gov

nice try

OP isn't, but read the thread. Some people are.

Hope you all got 7 proxies

that remains to be seen in a court of a law.

Oy veyyyyy

found the jewish cowboy.

Yippie-yay Oy Vey!

Though, it's actually not surprising. Harris County went Clinton. Houston got cucked hard.

steers and queers anons…steers and queers

anyone? why even bother with an executive order ban? why cant he just change the policy in the DHS?

Trump is doing the same thing the past several presidents have done. Suddenly, like magic, the establishment has a problem with this. DHS reform will be swift and brutal, but the battle doesn't start until the march ends.

Remove Kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

All this dox info, and we do nothing with it. We should be ruining these people's lived for the next two years at least.
Not for Trump, he is just a lucky break for us.

The white man has been given his very last chance to make things right. If Trump is taken out by the (((establishment))), (((they))) will make sure that nothing like him happens within the next century at least.
By that time, any hope we still have now will have been long lost, an issue that Hitler did not have, and I believe did not even consider, so unbelievable our situation would have seemed to him just 80 years ago.

Both Europe and America will soon be so tainted by black skin and black religion that even large scale purification genocides will not be enough to properly cleanse the blood of our children.

Time is not on our side. (((Time))) is actively working against us. Every single minute, somewhere in the world, another white girl is being (((subverted))), and another young white lad is being turned into miserable mewling mess to be conquered by the black man. Very soon, statistics are going to start killing us off mathematically as well. We are dying out.

There are many people, like these judges, who need to start disappearing. They need to start being afraid of pushing (((their globalist agenda))). Race traitors always hang first.

We have our final charge, a last, small window of opportunity to make things right, to try to unwind the knotted and degenerate state of society. We should be grasping at this chance, but instead we are sitting back and jacking off in a circle together, muttering about how this liberal did this, that liberal did that, how unbelievable it all is and how they shouldn’t be getting away with it. This is all a waste of our most precious and valuable resource: time. We are at the "all or nothing" point of no return, and if we don’t act soon, we are going to loose absolutely *everything*.

Never 4get Revenge is a dish best served cold.