Trump won the popular vote by a landslide

Trump won the popular vote by a landslide

Its time to wake up Holla Forums. Major corporations come out against Trump and saw their stocks decline the next day. Companies have shut down for being anti Trump or sending an anti white message. On the other hand we see whoever supports Trump getting a massive boost in sales. These are the real polling numbers and not some cunts being paid by George Soros to hide how powerful we actually are.

Hillary winning the popular vote was a successful psyop and a lot of people fell for it

Trump was selling out stadiums on a regular basis on the lead up to the election while Hillary's rallies looked like a McDonalds lineup on a Tuesday. Tim Kaine even had to cancel some rallies due to people not giving a shit while Pence rallies were at full capacity, even in the rain. BLM and ANTIFA movements are mostly fake and proven to be led by paid protesters. We can also go back two weeks ago at the inauguration where a photo on capital hill was released by the MSM that they tried to play off as Trump having half the attendance Obama had.

It is time to realize how powerful we really are. The "left" has the entire US media, Twitter and Facebook propping them up. It is an amazingly effective demoralization tactic to make millions of people think that they are in the minority. Taking away all the illegal voters and if we look at crowd sizes, stock prices and sales - which are polling numbers that can't be manipulated - Trump probably won the popular vote by at least 70%.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes
thegatewaypundit
statisticalideas.blogspot
dailymail.co
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
archive.fo/yZFJy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3 million illegals possibly voting doesn't result in 70%
I'm not doubting our power but don't shout nonsense stats off the top of your head fam.
There really are that many cuckold SJW faggots in America that we still wouldn't have won a complete landslide. Majority sure.

Nigger she got 3 million fraudulent votes in CA alone

This.
And let's not forget that he didn't even campaign in CA. His strategy was to win the electoral college and not the pop vote because it's the winner of the electoral college that wins the Presidency.
Had his strategy been to win the popular vote, I'm quite positive that he would have won the popular vote. He didn't campaign hard in Michigan because it's highly populated. He campaigned hard here because he needed to win the state to get 270.
Now, had this been a popular vote election, he would have spent extensive time in CA and TX, which he did not do because he basically knew he had TX and there was no way he was going to win CA. So he focused on states like SC, MI, WI and OH.
Had he actually strategized to win the popular vote, he would have fucking murdered her.

I appreciate the sentiment, friend, and the optimistic thread, but who do you think you're talking to? "It's time to wake up Holla Forums"…? This isn't new for us; this is stuff we've been saying for months.

70% is a bit too optimistic, but yes, the majority clearly wanted Trump. The only reason this isn't blatantly obvious to everyone is the combination of television (constantly claiming that Trump supporters are a minority) and the "shy Trump supporter" effect - where normal people are afraid to speak up, because TV has convinced them they're a minority and reality has convinced them that lefties are crazy violent apes who will murder any Trump supporter on sight.

Reversing this false narrative would be doubly beneficial - not only for even more open support of Trump, but because the rabbit-minded SJWs are absolutely triggered by finding the "herd" is excluding them.

(checked)
And now they're being convinced that the crazy frog worshiping nazis are the most reasonable folks around.

I am making the allegation that companies stocks and sales as well as crowd attendance during the election are a much more accurate indicator of Trumps support. I also made the case that the popular vote numbers are bogus because of these things and Trump has way more support than anyone realizes, even on Holla Forums.

Was it a psyop?
Because as far as I can tell Hillary and Soros still committed crimes against humanity.
We can't afford sympathy or "oh that's why they did it."

That's because they don't see the chess.

I think a big reason for that is also that niggers and spics have no money (because they spend all their welfarebux on crack).

I bet the average Republican IQ is higher than the Democrat IQ. The working no-college white is going to have a far far higher baseline IQ than your typical pavement ape.

In terms of actual intelligence, your "high-IQ" college liberal cannot even compete with that of bluecollar whites.

Who gives a shit? He won, that's all that matters.

Well I hate to break it to you, but most Trump supporters hate us, even all the civic nationalist idiots that claim to be in the alt-right. They hate racists and Nazis. So I don't know what you mean be "we."

Grandfather used to work at Chrysler until he retired after about 40 years. When he retired, they hired 6 college graduates to replace him. My grandfather had zero college degrees and barely finished high school due to family hardships.
They still didn't have the same quality of work or attention to detail that my grandfather had.
College educations mean nothing.

So you're okay with someone who has never been to college performing your transplant surgery? Conversely, would you like to revise/amplify your statement?

It doesn't matter if the individual has been to college; what matters is the individual's ability.

Because if we can purge the voting rolls, institute National Voter ID laws, make everyone register again after proving who they are including birth certificate, remove all Soros voting machines and probably a few other things I forgot his total landslide the second time will be quite large. Then we will never lose again, and will continue to push the overton window.

We're abnormal, that's why we may have influenced that election.
This place is always thinking. Every other forum bitches about correct pronouns and isms.

I don't know, I really don't find it that hard to believe that Hillary won the popular vote. Look at the election in 2000, where Gore won too and Bush totally stole the election. Since then there has only been more and more left leaning millennials and immigrants. If it wasn't for the pendulum effect I bet Trump never would have won the key states like Florida

"Since 2000, legal immigrants to the United States number approximately 1,000,000 per year"

I'm not trying to discount Trump's victory over that power hungry cunt, but lets be real. If we're outnumbered we need to admit it to ourselves.

I'm personally waiting for the voter fraud investigations to be concluded. If they say that Trump did win by a huge margin, I'll be pissed … and all the leftists will say the investigators were bought out / shills / russians.

The next few years are so fucking important for demographics, we were looking at a demographic snowball with Hillary that would have locked Republicans out forever

WHICH MAKES US THE MOST REASONABLE

Would you be okay with a PHD nigger performing the same surgery?

Does sleepy negro count?

We already know Detroit had a stupid number of fraud votes. As in double the number of registered voters, and of course went 90% for hilldog. Michigan's state rules for the recount they were made to do meant that abnormal votes such as the ones in Detroit are left alone as they were and not recounted at all. It was only other places in the state that were recounted and his margin increased. So there is no doubt there is a massive amount of fraud.

SLEEPY NEGRO LEFT A SPONGE INSIDE SOMEONES BRAIN

The blacks and spics who openly supported Trump are the reason for the landslide. The commies are so racist they never expected to see brownies with enough common sense to see through all the bullshit spewing through the MSM… I think this even opened a few of the white liberals' eyes… I must admit that people like Ben Carson speaking logically, was a huge dagger in the liberal bleeding heart.

is that a no

Slowpoke post, OP. Been saying that since he won.

Shit, I hadn't heard of this. Do you have a good source for that? I'd love to spread it around.

Reasonable is a term relative to the whole of humanity.
We're not reasonable, we're an anomaly.

But almost a collective leader. We're already motivating people to do better.

I'm with OP because today he wasn't a fag. Good, positive move that counters the shit people are having to take for not being an American hating, leftist degenerate.

washingtontimes dot com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti

thegatewaypundit dot com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/

statisticalideas.blogspot dot com/2016/12/america-political-not.html

dailymail.co dot uk/news/article-4055182/Final-tally-shows-Trump-lost-popular-vote-2-8-million-BEAT-Clinton-3-million-votes-outside-California-New-York.html

Requesting screen cap of that breakdown of Trump vs Hillary social media statistics some kind user compiled a few months back.

Fucking no one supported Hillary outside her paid shills in the media and a few feminists and delusional leftist lunatics. Every video, tweet, comment and rally she had barely pulled maybe 5% of what Trump did every single fucking time. It's well know that leftist youth use the Internet more too and their numbers were still abysmal compared to Trump. Let's not forget that bot that counted Hillary vs Trump signs using Google Street view and it was something like 100-to-1 in favor of Trump.
Trump clearly won the popular vote by a far larger landslide than the electoral vote.

And isn't that disturbing.

And thus theyyyy know that this will upset the order of balance and shift us down the drain as a functioning nation.
When Whites are marginalized to the end point…profits will drop through the floor and the real shit show will kick off.
The Jews came out big time in support OF Trump. They know the stakes. This manipulation is so deep and complicated that it hurts ones head to fathom.

The united states didn't racially mix fast enough as they had planned. I surmise that they had counted on whites mixing with blacks to the point of not return and that white Dna would make the offspring intelligent enough to continue on economic production.

What HAS been seen in fact is that White DNA had no effect on black make up and intelligence in black demographics did not improve. US Black IQ is STILL the lowest in the nation even given the amount of mulatos that there are now.

tl;dr
jews know to get behind the white man as the race experiment has failed.
GET READY FOR THE FALLOUT.

Reason is reason it has nothing to do with majority opinion or normality. An ancient Greek mathematician claiming that the Earth was round was not less reasonable than the rest of humanity that believed in a flat earth model.

agreed.
Furthermore, we know SJWs only buy certain products, and they don't go out of their way to financially support companies who align with their values. See: Sunset and some of the other shitty SJW-pandering games that got a lot of positive press but then failed to make any money at all.

I know i've seen a less shitty comic out there that illustrates my point, but i'm too lazy to look for it now

This right here is the main reason SJWs failed so hard especially when we accelerated the process and showed society how crazy these fuckers were.
You can try and make a statement and do this and that all you want but at the end of the day the bottom line matter and if you don't make money your company won't be around much longer.

bumping for freedom
bumping for truth
bumping for justice

No, I heard it on more than one Fash the Nation. I'm sure they mentioned sources, but all of that is gone now, so…

OP wake up >>>>>9251735

(OP) wake up

wake up

(OP)

I would hit it….

with two condoms, because racemixing is wrong

The number probably wasn't 70%. The MSM would have you believe 70%+ voted for Hillary though.

?????

Didnt the simpsons do an episode abput this? Sage

Those doubles can't fool me, ruseman

Came here to post this picture only to see it posted already. Just show this to any "muh popular vote" faggots.

Many illegals don't even know its against the law to vote. They cross the Rio Grande and then some Democratic activist hands them a clipboard and tells them to apply to vote as well as get a drivers license.

Nigger IQ in the US is around 85, which is much higher than the african average. This is because the average american negro is 30% white. This white admixture has brought up their IQ by almost 15 points.

NOTE: This admixture is not the result of jew-approved intermarriage but is the result of slave owners having their way with negresses. It is a process that happened during slavery and then stopped. The only reason there was racemixing is sexual slavery, although the jew will tell you it's because of recent racemixing.

They hate shills far more :^)

Most of the US wanted Trump to win & voted for him…what they claim about the popular votes is spin+ voter fraud (illegals+ typical jew tricks) Nobody liked king nigger (save a minority of crazies and the elite) he was a hated president and nobody liked Hillary even the leftists didn't like her.

The Slaveholders probably didn't even find the blacks very attractive. I'm much of it was because they realized they needed the next generation to be a little smarter and less wild.

Huefag here. There were (I bet Jewish) theories over a century ago that if whites mixed with blacks, they would "whiten up" the blacks, and everybody would become pure white. Some sort of "racial redemption".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening

Pic related (a painting from 1895) is an example of this idea that by race-mixing the whites would redeem the blacks of the sins of Cham (son of Noah), thus turning everyone white.

Well you can see the results it had.

BS most of hem came out and are still against Trump!
jews jump ship it for shekels and to subvert the right which is what they always do.
jews are not a friend they are a fiend and an enemy!

this

to iterate further on all of this and the new trends.

Yes we dislike trump going on the anti iran rhetoric. Yes we dislike trump for not ripping fag boy trudeau a new one. But we still support him tho.

No we do not think that he is doing badly overall. No we do not think that he is depressed or watches tv too much. No we do not think that he handled anything so far inadequately.

We know that while we sometimes may differ on some of his policies (whether or not they may be stealth things to fool the libtards), he still is an extremely high IQ individual, and he most likely enjoys his position right now. I know I would.

Srsly, why do you even come here with the slime of MSM all over you and try to smear our dear little board with it. Fuck off. I almost want to report you so you fuck off with your low quality "I cannot resist the msm" garbage.

I've seen the real number of illegal and fake votes somewhere around 10 million. I don't have the sources saved, it's been posted on Holla Forums in the past. That would have put Trump in the 50-55% range.

probably more to 60% tho.

No, its definitely around 10m. Look into the fake vote counts for what happened between Romney x Obama and you will understand its far worse than most people think. This is partially why the Dems haven't pressed a recount effort.

I am saying that its most likely more, it could be as high as 30 mil. With the double voters, dead voters, besides the illegals.

I don't think it was that high but it was definitely high. I'm more concerned about actual primary voter turnout in the dem section and feel that the rise of bernie is far more dangerous longterm than maybe some of Holla Forums has given him. He really brought out voters.

I waited 3 hours for one (you)? Sad!

and 60% is very likely at the very least as to the support he has gotten.

Police, the military (infantry, the only part that counts) and 60% of the American tax base voted Trump.
Literally almost all the people that compose the "body" of a nation.
I have a hard time believing anybody that has taken a look at their W2 would ever support the Democrats.

Well when you have 100 slaves you are bound to have a few that are fuckable even if you don't like the negroid type. And that's assuming the plantation owner didn't choose some slaves specifically for that purpose.
What you say is a factor but I'm sure the plantation owners didn't force themselves to fuck ugly niggers just out of a sense of duty.

In all these theories of the past, no matter what we think of hem today on Holla Forums, there is a constant underthought: blacks can't keep existing in the USA.

Did the Navy vote Shillary, or are you just exhibiting poor taste? I've always had a hard-on for naval supremacy and expanding the Navy so I'd hate it if they turned out to be pozzed.

trips tbh

I imagine most of the military is right wing by default but Infantry and police are the ones that are in charge of stomping faces.

It's true, everybody who actually reads their W2 form is against the Dems. But most people just look at it.

Facebook is just the normie counterfeit of the real internet.

I don't think so. I'd say anywhere between 70% - 75% of the legitimate popular vote was for Trump.

You mean in California and NY.

i don't know if this what was you're referring to, but i recall this social media experiment being done and saved it in case they tried to successfully rig the election. but this was about women voters.

heil'd

He sure the fuck did not win the popular vote in my little SJW Detroit burb, I have been meaning to ask the city secretary how the vote totals came down. It would not surprise me if it was 80-20 for the lizard queen, and that would be because bernie was shoahed.

user, it doesn't even matter. What matters is that Trump is president.

Another important thing to remind any idiot that brings up the "muh popular vote" garbage is that Obama lost the popular vote to Hillary as well.

Beautiful

Michigan did not certify its vote count for X days/weeks after the election precisely because of wayne county (detroit) they ran ballots through the tabulation machines multiple times because the stupid niggers thought they were not registering. I don't have any good source to point you to as investigating how inept detroit niggers are would be rascist and shit. So they just leave that sleeping dog where it lays.
Also on the whole detroit probably did go 90% for the lizard as it is 80% nigger and the 20% white are hipsters that love colorful diversity, but the total population has plummeted from 2 million to around 800k, so in reality now its effect on the rest of MI has greatly diminished compared to the 1960 election when Kennedy only carried 3 counties (wayne oakland &macomb) and won.

Trump won 60% of the white vote. If you add in minorities he had less than 50% of the vote.

What won Trump the election was swinging the white working class vote in the rust belt.

Fucking islandniggers

FTFY

Trips of truth, Hawaiians confirmed islandniggers.

Damn, Kek really hates islandniggers

How can you even put doubt into this, the majority of democrats are spics and niggers.

Then you add in the millions of dead democrat votes, millions of democrat vote fraud; busing congo line to different areas to mult their votes, soros machine rigging, outright lying of results like in chicago.

I'm almost certain that, given the stakes for the kikes, they rigged the machines too. But that would only let them rig something like 5-7% of the popular vote.

Even Snowden and others have said that if just one just one of the computer engineers was working for the deep state to flip the votes, nothing could stop them from doctoring votes - and I seem to recall that it was possible for just ONE person to flip the count across the country.

nigger there are at least 11 million illegal immigrants here that are documented, let alone actually living here. and those numbers aren't even updated.

No kidding, the 11m figure is from something like 16 years ago.

I thought they were on average only 20% white?

Alex Jones said the Hillary camp tried to rig the machines like they did vs Bernie but they were prepared and stopped most of it. Take of that what you will.

Reddit, please. If you read the Podesta wikileaks you would know that Bernie was controlled opposition for Hillary. Why do you think he gave all of those donated funds to her when he admitted "defeat"? Why do you think this previously poor as fuck politician now can buy 2 houses just out of the blue? Weird, he bought them right after he cucked for Hillary, who would have thought! Must be a (((coincidence)))

I wouldn't say it's that we're really powerful, more like things can't last on a foundation of bullshit (like the #FireTheFool psyop that got exposed here archive.fo/yZFJy ).

Whenever these faggots try some kike trickery, we beat on it until we find a weak-spot and there always is one.

quads confirm

In 8 years that number didn't increase with almost unchecked border crossings for most of obama's reign

Christ. No those aren't the ones I was referring to but that was the gist of it. The facebook caps are only circumstantial evidence though, as it's well known that facebook tends to segregate people and censor activity based on the users' views. (I.E. leftists could just as easily cherry pick screenshots of Hillary support from their friends so it's not very objective.) The youtube one however is fantastic. It was a bunch of stuff like that. The one I was looking for was a screencap from here that broke everything down in one post. Some user listed a ton of Trump and Clinton's social media performance side by side from everywhere they had a presence and it spoke volumes. It looked kind of like:
It just want on and on comparing the performance of all of their social media presence side by side and Trump outperformed Hillary like 50-1 or more in every single fucking example. It made it extremely clear that the idea of Hillary having any significant support at all was 100% a fucking hoax and a psy-op. It's terrifying they were able to fake as much support as they did to be honest. After getting home and looking through my main Holla Forums drive I just realized I don't have it anymore though. It was on a phone that was stolen before that picture was backed up sadly.

college students certainly did

Pure coincidence.

Not really when you consider they're the ones in control of the media.
Thankfully, the tyranny of the media is about to end very soon.

I do not disagree but even though Bernie did his best to let Hillary win they still had to resort to massive voter fraud AND super delegates because she is so hated.

All "unofficial polling", as in facebook likes, twitter subs, crowd sizes at rallies, T_D vs Hillary sub ETC showed a massive landslide for Trump. This is massive polling on the internet and real world. Then we have reuters rasmussin etc saying omfg its 50/50 when they poll 1500 people.

I stand by what I said in the OP. I even doubt the official amount of total votes counted.