Who can save Germany, Holla Forums?

Who should win in the 2017 elections that can save Germany from the disastrous administration of Angela Merkel? Is there anyone in this election who is right leaning enough to be the Trump of Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
youtube.com/watch?v=MgcdUDlp-i0
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm losing faith in the AfD.
There's so much infighting. Whenever someone says anything remotely controversial, everyone else has to come out and "distance" themselves and discuss throwing them out of the party.

I think the AfD's biggest problem is it lacks courage. You can see they want to be open on their political stance but are afraid to stand with them because then they'll be singled out as Nazis and harassed to no end.
At this point, someone has to do something before the population of Germany is so filled with Muslims that they have a referendum where they proclaim Germany as the "The Islamic State of Deutschistand."

They have to realize that the establishment will call them nazis whether they pander to the leftist agenda or not.

Basically, I give them maybe another election before they realize this.

We don't have another four years. This is our last chance.
I'll be voting for them anyways. Even if they only get 15%…

Hitler

Contrary to popular belief, it's not a person, but a thing.
Time.
Time can and will save Germany.

We won't get replaced anytime soon, and, hell, even if only 100k Germans remain, they can rebuild things. The black death has taken more europeans to an early grave.

The more vicious enemy is cuckedness, and that is slowly draining away from the common man.
Not just in Germany, but the entire western world.

To be honest, the fact that a woman was the face of the party didn't say much for their courage to stand up to controversy.

you have to save yourselves

Zombie Hitler.
saging because this is just another slide thread, it's not like Germany is the only European nation that's in a shitty situation

This reeks of a slide thread but anyway, OP if you believe AfD or any other political party will save your country you're mistaken.

The cold harsh truth is that there are millions upon millions of non whites living in the west, that not a single relevant political party wants to deport them all and that they themselves don't want to move so long as they're living more comfortably here than in their own country of origin.

Those are the facts, the cold hard facts. Feel free to draw your own conclusions from them. Protip: now might be a good time to start getting in shape.

Can this cuckiness realistically be reversed in time? I don't know if I have an accurate picture of what it's like there, but it looks pretty bad. I remember seeing a passage or quote from Hitler saying that if Germany lost that fight they would probably be annihilated. I'd like to think things can still be salvaged but I'm sure he realized what Germans would be subjected to if they failed, not to mention that they lost a lot of their best blood in the war.

Part of me hopes that Trump can have some effect from outside, but I wonder if all he can do is use the situation in Germany as a warning for the US.

You Burgerfags need to understand it is not about election 2017 but about election 2019.
Merkel will be reelected and go in coaliation with Schulz. AfD will get around 20%

Heil Höcke.

exactly the same in France, in Sweden, in Ukip…

This.

wikipedia. org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

Yes,we just need to meme AfD into power and free speech.

Every time the establishment find a reason to be pissed at something normal the nationalists say, they scandalize it and promote it like it's the fucking Armageddon of the party.
Do you know how many times they predicted the end of AfD Party since they came into existence? At least once per month.
Members are discussing a topic and are disagreeing with each other and the media presents it like they wanna kill each other.
And you know why they are doing that? To create insecurity among their supporters, to create people like you who say "I'm losing faith in the AfD."

kek

Dafuq?

We can´t elect the president, our political elite does it for us.

None of you checked em

Demographics on not on our side, by 2020 at this rate Germany will be over 20% Muslim. You think AfD will be beating SPD then? The Brexit-Trump right-wing populist wave is now. If Germany doesn't start to uncuck itself next election then it isn't going to happen democratically.

AfD is likely to win 15-20% but they are too timid. NPD is better, but have no support. At this point I think there will be violence if there aren't major right wing victories and changes.

kek
NPD is literally just a bunch of kids trying to be edgy or dumb losers who can't accept that the 3rd reich is over

I hope höcke makes his own party and all non-cucks from the afd join

Also founded by a former MI6 agent.

Cyborg or cloned Hitler?
youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European and Asian blood,Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the Asian or European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr eruopean asian genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

This is also true ofr the US and Russia. So what should we do?

Lets ask the jews for some help.

Issue is that unlike the US being seen as a nazi comes along with a prison sentence in Germany.

Memes.

Memes got Donald Trump elected, and it got Brexit to win, so we need to meme hard and long to make sure AfD gets in.

Lighting a candle for Germany today, may the Lord bless you guys over there

The russians have their untermenschen separated, but russia faces so many other problems from drugs brought in by isis to plain alcoholism.
The shit ppl are breeding fast of late.
Mainly the muslims, they are breeding fast every where im sure this increase is some organized offensive.

AfD, kind of. There is no one better. But AfD is pretty retarded tho.

Went to their meeting once, had a feeling I landed in a Holla Forums thread - discussion about Rotschilds, Soros, globalist clique wants to kill Europe and how the pedophile elites will kill Trump before he's president etc etc.
Ended with white nationalist references.

And while it's ok to be posting this shit here, you aren't supposed to go waving your powerlevel around because you will come out as a nutjob and scare off all the normies, which actually happens.
Not even mentioning the lack of a solid program to address the problems at their root and.
I cringed very hard, if that's the best we have we're pretty fucked.

Unless somebody seizes all power, Germany can't be saved. Even if the AFD got 51% of all votes, the other parties would simply block any and all changes. The bureaucracy and justice system are entirely controlled by liberals, too. There isn't enough support for any drastic anti-immigration, anti-Islam actions.

No, Russian Asian intermarriage is on the rise. People are leaving Moscow exactly like people leave London, i.e. because if non-whites. The enrichment is Russia is there also, e.g. raping sprees, murder, robberies, etc.

It is the opposite of seperation. It's exactly like everywhere else.

Simply kill all the politicians that are traitors.

They are ruled by PC fear.

They simply need a bigger fear.

Hoegge fur Reigsganzler :DDDDDD

Time will kill Germany if you let it. It's well past the time for them to go full /k/ommando.

Where is the rebellious spirit? Being told their shit their whole lives and they'll go to prison if they disagree, they are treated lower than slaves.
AND THEN THEY IMPORT THE SLAVERS FROM ARBIA??!?!

Kill Merkel, kill the CDU, kill any and all non-Germans.

Otto von Bismarck 2.0 is needed to save Germany at this point.

Yes. It's the global attitude coupled with the attitude of German elites and German leadership. When Germany was created, later on it wasn't just happy with very strong diplomacy and Europe. The elites such as the emperor wanted to have a lot of influence in the entire world.

If the attitude of Germany shifts from a global focus to a focus on Europe and its citizens coupled with stronger traditional conservative values, you have an entirely different Germany. But for this change to occur, both time and influential people are needed to guide the country through such a change in vision and goals.

The problems that Germany faces, despite being economically very strong, are large. The refugee problem is not that costly as the southern European countries are. Greece alone is a botomless pit that requires more money than the rapefugees. We constantly hear about economical recovery in Europe atm now that elections are near. However the recovery still hasn't caught up to 2007 numbers, and what's worse the recovery is not noticeable on median salaries.

The economical union that is the EU needs drastic reforms, it already needed those 10 years ago, but they didn't do that. And they're not doing that now either. There is no reform. The EU is full of corrupt civil servants who take advantage of it. Your policy can be great, it can solve all of the EU's problems. But with corrupt civil servants it will go nowhere.

Alright, get in touch with me and I'll sponsor your flight to Germany.
You kill her if you think it will make any difference other than giving every leftist in the WORLD the confirmation that Germans are violent nazis just because there are a few kebabs here now.

Weimar was worse. Germany bounced back.
Germany will always bounce back.

"Y-yeah, Democrats are the real racists"
Fuck off, let them think whatever they want while they hang from my landing gear skids. They already think whites are Nazis.

…No?

Damn right, that's why we need to kill the whore. Sweden must do the same. Germany has way waaaay to many browns. Even the rural areas look like Los Angeles.

The gates are open, they must be closed with force.

if you keep giving away free mone to greeks, rapefugees or otherwise, don't complain about not having any money. Or that the free money doesn't seem to help those receiving it to improving to a point of no longer asking for free money.
People joke about germoney, just stop handing it out. and go back to have a strong national currency like germans are used to doing.

I also don't think germany will be handled democratically if the next election fails to provide a leader to improve things.
Civil war is so very likely in the west now, every western country that doesn't vote right wing next elections risks a revolution. the netherlands votes next month, we will see if the dutch still have their balls or not.

The Weimar Republic was cucked but Germany nowadays makes it look like Nazi Germany.

Germany is too big a prize for the Rothschilds. Revolt is the only way. They live in France, so LePen winning there and not getting shot instantly or not going full Obama to prevent watching her friends and family put in a gas chamber is also unlikely. Revolt is their only option too.

Germany will fall. Merkel loses in the polls, but she is not overtaken from the right but from the left. The Germans are obviously suicidal or just very stupid.

I don't really give a shit what Germany's GDP is or how manyEU sheckles they make. Modern Germans are facing a demographic replacement with millions of shitskins pouring over their border, and if drastic actions aren't taking soon to both stop and reverse this, there will no longer be a German race. Sure the landmass called "Germany" will still be around and I'm sure there would be some nice cathedrals and castles to check out as a museum, but what's the point of being German when the country is populated entirely by mudshits?

Your economy won't mean shit once Germans are a minority in their own country. People need to stop thinking about their pocketbook and more about the survival of their people.

At this rate Germany should not be seen as the bastion of nationalism it was during the time leading up to WWII, times have changed and generations of the kikes' strongest brainwashing has neutered any chances we had of them leading the battle against white genocide.
I'm sure no Holla Forumsack wants to hear this but Germany isn't the third reich anymore, and it should be treated as what it is, the country that is spearheading white genocide.
If we let Germans keep doing this to themselves, then their days are numbered. The only thing that can save them now is another nation to forcibly remove the poz through military intervention.

Weimar didn't have millions of brown skins pouring in on a yearly basis, either.

It's not free. Not giving anything to Greece will only worsen the situation of the Euro currency, and therefore also costing Germany and every other country that uses the Euro. Germany can go back to their own national currency, but by doing so they will forfeit the financial controll they have over the rest of Europe. They can impose whatever they want through the EU to benefit themselves. Germany in economical aspect has conquered Europe.

Civil war is not likely to occur in western Europe because the living conditions are great. The living conditions in southern Europe are getting worse and worse. The shared fiscal currency makes recovery much harder for southern European countries, because they can't just drop their currency value anymore. So they've become reliant on other nations helping them. But it will only get really bad if hunger is widespread and I don't see that happening. Civil unrest is more present in southern Europe, but I doubt a civil war will occur.

As for the Dutch election, you can't stop reading about how great the economic growth is. Yes economic growth for the 1%, median wages haven't increased, unemployment is still worse than pre 2008. So conditions have been worsening for years, now they get slightly better and the media can't stop talking about recovery. Who do you think gets the benefits of this recovery talk? Exisiting parties who held government seats. The mass shilling for leftist parties is as per usual standard in the Netherlands. Younger people are indoctrinated through public school programs that are state controlled so a student develops a certain vision. You don't have general ED courses in university, it's included in highschool and it also includes a subject that is dedicated to talking about sociological concepts and how great our diversity society is.

A country is there to protect its citizens and to help the prosperity of the inhabitants.

Economy is the most important political factor, if the economy is doing great you can hold your seat regardless of how shitty your policies are. If there wasn't an economic crash in 1929, Hitler would've never had a chance to win the elections in 1933.

Of course the demographic replacement will show its fruits, not now, but in 30 years. 30 - 40 years ago in western Germany they thought it was a great idea to import workers. They were low schooled and got temporary contracts, so that they would leave the country after their contract would expires. That was the idea, however the majority of those workers never left. That's how western Germany got such a large Turkish community.

At the time the problems weren't really visible to anyone when they came in with the contracts. There were cultural differences but they minded their own business. Later on they started demanding things such as mosques, cultural distinctions, affirmative action policies and made their voice clear. The uneducated youth is causing large problems for the German citizens and it's obvious they are not up to the standard of actual Germans.

I was talking about the economy also because the only way things will actually change if people start noticing that things are getting worse. The only way for that to happen is in a bad economic climate. So what I'm saying is that for the demographic replacement to have potential to be addressed, there needs to be a terrible economic crisis.

We should look after infiltrators from the three-letter-agencies and other parties who undermined the AfD. The infighting can't be an accident so short before the elections in Germany. (((They))) are frightened as (((they))) were already called out by Höcke.

Fuck off, kike! If Germany dies, Europe will die, too!

Sorry Germany but you actually deserve this round

Not according to Schulz, a country only exists to support Israel and be subservient to the EU.

There's that word again!

Fuck off kike, the U.S. is to blame for Germany losing both world wars. Fuck the Monroe doctrine right?

(checked)

The amount of defeatist cucks in this thread is unbelievable. In the Weimarer Republik the situation was far worse. I've led hundreds of discussions with fellow Germans in the last two years. Germany literally just needs a new leader. If Germany will not be able to be freed by politics than violence will solve the problem. Stop wanking to anime and get your shit together, fucking faggots.

Imagine how smug they will be as they get ovened knowing they were right about us all along

Remember how it was with Trump? They own people tried to jew him out, but he didn't give up!

It's always darkest before the dawn!

After they ousted Hocke for merely proclaiming that German history isn't just muh 6 gorillion and that the degenerate art piece in Berlin dedicated to that is an awful stain on the country, I don't think there's any hope for their party not cucking out and they are probably even losing votes because they cuck out.

In another 5-10 years of mass immigration the demographics will be so bad that war will be the only resolution.

No one in the near future. AfD will be forced to conform the status quo and will offer only kosher nationalism. At best they'll reach 20% of voters. Germans who had been disappointed by Merkel will vote for the kike rat and the SPD en masse, and all the Turks will vote for him too. The best bet Germany has is a military coup with nationalist help from America or Eastern Europe. But most Germans care more about their PR and rather virtue signal, than do something to change their country.
If Germany will ever change it will via non-democratic measures.

In another 10 years, they will be too demoralized to win against a people whose natural habitat is a war zone. They need to start organizing peaceful protests every weekend to get used to organizing. Then after the next traitor gets elected or starts breaking promises, overthrow the government.

Not even close. The Weimar Republik was financially shit, but demographically Germany wasn't near as much diluted than it is today. Then again it took Hindenburg to nominate Hitler to Chancellor. Also their minds wasn't poisoned for 70 years, Hitler and the Nazis could easily stop and undo the poz that was forced upon Germans by communists and social democrats. What is there today? Three generations grew up indoctrinated to hate themselves and to be doormats for Americans. They, especially the former West-Germans won't uncuck themselves.

Höcke is not out yet. A jury will have to decide and chances are high he will stay. Additionally the most prominent of the AfD leadership, who were allowed to vote, are behind Höcke on this.
The people behind Petry are basically her pawns and absolutely replaceable in a Putsch.

Are you talking about those granite blocks, just blocks of different heights. yeah thats fucking retarded and hideous.

I just wonder what alien archaeologist are going to think of that place.

Yes, the "holocaust memorial"–or the granite blocks of different size/height–is a giant piece of degenerate art. It's kind of like the thing with 3 buses standing upright that some kebab mongrel (his mom married a sand person from Syria but at least had the decency to leave the country afterwards before he was born) got government funding to put up in another city recently. Dresden I think since it was where that PEGIDA group has most of their rallies.

The Monroe Doctrine dealt with intervention on foreign wars waged on countries on the American continent. So that France, Britain, Spain or any other power doesn't conquer a country on the continent for their empire. The 2nd World War, while increasingly favoring the allies, wouldn't have made the U.S. determind to put down the Axis if the Japs weren't so distorted on their views of American strength.

If They don't vote in AFD then only The Prodigical Son Can Save Them.

Mobs with torches and gasoline can save it. They won't ban gasoline. Put those sandnigger car fires to shame with German ingenuity.

It's already a point where the rule of law doesn't much exist and even the pozzed mass media is admitting that people (not just the "muh lower class skinheads" stereotype they love but which largely doesn't exist) are acquiring weapons illegally. In Austria people were buying as many rifles and shotguns as they could starting in late 2015.

Germans.

but they're too cucked by their "hurr durr you was Nahzhees n sheeit" past. Now they can't fart for fear they'll be called Nazis.

time is literally your worst enemy atm

I honestly hope for the collapse of all civilization. I hope climate change is real and results in human extinction. If the west must die, then we should bring everyone down with us.

Hated by the left and by cucks in his own "right-wing" party. A living meme in his country.

Holla Forumsitically incorrect alpha Male.

No, not Trump. Björn Höcker.

wtf did Holla Forums do with my images?

So what's your solution, then?

Sounds like he is on the right track.

Weaponized autism

Now compare Bjorn Hocker to Merkel.

The way she holds the flag, the way she tosses it on the floor.

It's hard to believe these people actually win legitimate, unfixed elections really. The faggot who won in Austria said Austria is shit and that if you like Austria, you're shit.

bs

Rule number 1: cardio

Trump is fighting his own battles, they will try to fuck him over at so many levels his hands are going to be tied

Where is the variable with a fast breeding aggressive population group intent commiting genocide to every one?

2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until “religion is Allah’s,” i.e. Islamic law rules all societies

“And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them — such is the recompense of unbelievers, but if they give over, surely Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah’s; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers.”

You apparently have no idea that the social financial and demographic levels of society are under conquest.

If the cucks retain control in De.
Putin needs to start funneling Arms into the country and equiping the RWDS orgs.
Merkel and all the leftist party leaders need gone.
Then purge of all muslims from DE…then Europe.

Is there hope Germanbros?

Well if you look at the genetic decay then you see that the loss we sustain by the hand of refugees is priceless.

Financial is not happiness, plus when you look at the genetic ability / iq of these refugees biological make up you can easily predict a decline in a countries revenue.

Then there is the rape, crime domestic terroristic behavior, plain unrest etc

As for the south of europe costing more is simply because they have been invaded by these very same people and they have left their genetic mark.

Now you say its okay to have that very change that made the south shit in the north

You are absolutely delusional and you are thinking in 1D

Ps i still need some sauce on the whole they cost less as i remember that around 80% of welfare was taken by arabs in either luxemburg or belgium.

Then you have to remeber the logisic damge they cause to infrastucture and the damage they cost when commiting criminal behaviour.

Then they tent not to pay taxes on their earnings which is a economic loss.
You have extra costs for detention englands prison population is 80% arab, all the more blue on the street actions ever been has been started because of non natives causing domestic terror.

The direct cost or the hidden ones like they are calculating refugee care in to insurance packets of natives are not the only costs.

The average IQ in the south of Europe is high 80s to low-mid 90s because of all of the mass murder and miscegenation, yes. I don't think for a moment the ancient Greeks that produced Aristotle and the other great philosophers were racially the same people, and the restored color statues basically back this up.

It's a huge threat to our existence. Miscegenated populations are no longer the same. It's the reason central and south America are near 100% shit. The American founding stock knew this which is why they had the "1 drop rule" of "who is white."

German here.
The whole thing stands and falls with the welfare state. At the moment everything is fine for the regular german sheeple, there is more or less good healthcare for everybody, unemployment insurance also is present and quiete good compared to the rest of the world.

But the parasites are bringing this whole system down. In 2016 only the "refugees" clocked in at 21 - 27 billion Euro. The next economic crisis will be very painful. If germans start losing jobs and savings they tend to "overreact" a little bit. Last time something like that happened WW2 was the result.

It is critical that this happens before the current influx of rapefugees starts getting their waifus here and pumping out new babies. If the welfare state crumbles and there are just foodstamps instead of moneyz and the germans start to get pissed at them a lot of them will leave.

So if the Euro fails, or Deutsche Bank crashes or something else happens this will be the beginning of the end of the rapefugee crisis.

Oke so we need to crash the euro, some big disaster would do that.

Euro is alredy dead. Just a matter of time how it dies. Greece is worse then ever, if France gets Le Pen or Italy crashes it is game over anyways. But yes - a little Lehman Brothers type of event could trigger the collapse.

On the other hand (((they))) are fighting with all there is left to buy 5 more minutes of cuckdom. The upcoming election is not going to change anything, but it will produce a government which is very weak and has a lot of stuff to solve. I guess the hammer will go 2021 if they manage to keep the Euro alive until then (what is more then questionable)

(check'd)

Yes but the Weimar Republic was just about as degenerate or even more degenerate than we are. Honestly we're pretty fucking close.

We need to get more big, wealthy countries out of the EU. Britain is a good start. Ideally France should be next. The whole system cannot run without a flow of gibs.

Pick one you awaiting cuck.
i said crash it not be a cuck and sit around and wait.

As said before time is the worst enemy here.

German here. Imo there need to be violent protests to shift the public opinion fast. Pegida is a bunch of cucks.

You're a fucking moron user, or a shill promoting inaction. Time is what Germany does not have. Muslims are going to outbreed them 5 to 1 like they're doing in England right now. Whites are already a minority in London. Germany has saved Europe time and time again from destruction. If Germany falls I think Europe might be fucked.

user I don't think you get it. 30's Germany didn't have niggers in it. 30's Germany didn't have a population of brainwashed idiots. They are in a far more worse position then they have ever been in. Men like Rockwell and Hitler don't exist anymore. Call me a defeatist all you want. If Germany elects a new leader it might be anti immigration but he's not going to deport Muslims. The UN would probably come in and stop it. He'll just stop immigration, but he won't stop the breeding.

In the Bible we lose. Maybe this is the time.

You are the definition of a defeatist. Hitler will be reincarnated and pull us out of the mud. Or someone else with a spirit like him takes care of it. If all fails, white people will fight a bloody race war and erect their own ethnostate on European territory.

That's a very tangible and realistic goal user, good luck with that. Rockwell was the next best thing and he got barely any followers, and than he got shot.

Maybe the Polish, but your typical German is broken and lacks any sort of nationalistic spirit because they've been brainwashed to the point where holding up a flag is taboo. I'm being realistic about this. Waiting for Hitler to reincarnate while in London whites are already a minority, is about the most retarded thing I've heard all day.

That's exactly what the jews want. They want to destroy muslims and Christianity at the same time. Albert Pike talked about it. A Racewar will solve nothing, Jews need to be removed from power and every single Muslim deported to Madagascar.

Well someone should start sniping the Rothschilds, Warburgs, Rockefellers, George Soros and Jeff Zucker then, to name a few. An ethnostate would still be a good solution, but if you like covered operations more, then go and buy a .50 cal.

Also
How would a white ethnostate destroy Christianity?
Here is a quote by Albert Pike:

We can prevent that from happening with a revolution and erect a state free from Zionist influences.

Change will never occur with democracy and voting. AFD wont amount to shit, just like UKIP didn't amount to shit, or Sverige Demokraterne. It's all the same.

They're to afraid to appear racist. I have no doubt in my mind that some of the people within these parties hold their beliefs close to heart, but none of that matters when you're too afraid to come out and say what needs to be said.

I'm losing faith with each passing day. But i'm holding on in hopes of one day seeing Right Wing death squads clean the streets of Berlin.

Literally how? I'd want nothing more, but i'm just one man in an ocean of cucks.

Iktf dude, even the protests are cucked. There is no force behind them.

Proceed to dozen false flag terrorist attacks by murders by EXTREME RING WING AFD SUPPORTERS in coming months

Germans can't save themselves becouse they don't have the means to do so.
Germany is still occupied and their leaders are APPOINTED. And they are appointed by the ones who occupy Germany.
Which is the USA.

Just ask yourself:
Why is a leader of a CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE party inviting muslims only into the country?
Why is the said leader a former commie STASI propaganda officer?
Why aren't the leaders of the said party and other parties doing nothing about the rape academic done by the rapefugees?
Why is the said leader openly saying that we should preserve the LIBERAL world order?
Why don't you see German people protesting en masse?

The answer is simple: The German ZOG has got it's marching orders. What people want IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE.
The people are getting demoralized and terrorized by the multikulti propaganda and the intelligence agencies. Their press is completely controlled by the German department of the CIA as said by many leakers..

The only one that can save Germany is Trump. AfD can strain as much as they can, they won't be able to pull off a win similar to Trump becouse the point of their entire political and social system was to prevent such insurrections.
When Trump cuts the CIA head off, the German ZOG will be pathless and he will be able to free the German people. One hint at it is the desperate run of that yid EU president for office of chancellor.

Yuropoor's Christian parties are influenced by extremely cucked churches like Lutherans, Catholics and what have you so of course they're cucked. Us Yurop folks aren't blessed with likes of Pence or other batshit yet lovable Christian politicians.

Reported.

WALL GETS ERECTED PAID FOR BY DEPORTED MUSLIMS MONEY

Various churches in Europe take in and foster refugees as we speak, which has nothing to do with Christianity itself

Christianity = 'Christian' political parties
Much like Green party they're like watermelon. Green on the outside but red as communism on the inside. Avoid churches like the plague if you are a man of faith and Holla Forums

You must be joking unless you plan a mighty surge of breeding like fuck bunnies to out pace the mudslide what your government has put upon you, homeschooling, production and spreading whiteness outside of major metro cities to the point it becomes a white wall to GRAB them by the fist.

The Germans will gladly pay for it instead of decades of financing the average Fatima and her 10 mudslime kids.

I consider myself an expert on German politics and I can assure you, this post is 100% dead on.

The only one who can save germany peacefully is Trump. Putin could do it if Trump simply pulls out of Germany and lets him do it, and Putin probably would do it, but it'll be bloody. Trump is in either case preferrable.

Remember: Studies show that with the right circumstances, you can completely uncuck the men of a nation within 3 days. Break down of public order, have actual civil war, and the right leaders communicating the right stuff, you have the few remaining young and middle aged german men going 1488 within three days.

But you cannot remove a 20% Muslim population in 3 Days. The "Holocaust", which really was just the deportation of a population of about 4-5 million jews from occupied western and central Europe, took years and still caused an unintended death toll in the hundreds of thousands. And yet this kebap removal has to start soon, before young white european males are actually in the minority in too many parts of western europe. The areas where they are a minority now are exploding.

I want to get a twitter campaign or something going, to remind Trump that Germany is the premier victim of the globalists. But the first 100 days of the presidency, he will say "America First", even when its the exact same globalists and CIA who are fucking up the USA who are calling the shots in Germany.

The AfD is a total sellout party that keeps changing their goals. I was never supporting them to be honest and I doubt I will anytime soon. I just hope that they get enough votes to make the other parties realize they can't fuck around anymore.

Any German Holla Forumsack not voting for AfD is fucking retarded.

test

You need to fix that picture. It makes no sense for Hocke to be carrying a german flag but have an english cross on his shield and cuirass.

Germans are really easiely manipulated. if you even mention the jews they start to cry.
Sad really seeing the west kill itself despite it being so easy to fix the problems.
If we wouldn't be harassed by constant propaganda on all levels of media.

Violence will just cause the coward lefties to crumble even further.
You need to cut the head of the snake.

I heard they want to get rid of merkel, because she is to right winged
The average forecast for UK economic growth has more than tripled since Britain’s vote to leave the European Union (EU) as economists monitored by HM Treasury revise their predictions upwards.
This is Money reports the average forecast for growth in 2017 has risen from just 0.5 per cent, as predicted in July 2016, to 1.6 per cent.

Forecasts by the Bank of England, the United Kingdom’s state-owned central bank, have proven particularly volatile. Governor Mark Carney slashed predicted growth to 0.8 per cent after the Brexit vote, before quietly revising upwards to first 1.4 per cent and then 2 per cent.

But they wont tell you this because it is the eu globalist that control the media.

It's a Templar Cross, new friend

forget afd. it's all about the economy. as long as germans have a job, they will only care about consuming and paying off mortgages and consumption credit. most germans still don't (want to) see what cultural marxism does to their nation.

germans first will have to suffer and then they will be ready for a change. break their comfy welfare caliphate and the purge will come itself.

Hitler!

Every year I go to Germany for work I am berated by faggots on my political views in the united states, while they spit out goybook tier garbage.

I would like to talk with some right minded guys for once but right winged Germans are practically in hiding. Is there a way to draw these guys out, or a place to look. Any German anons want to help me out?

please elaborate. what age are you and socioeconimic background do you have?

you could try football stadiums or schlager partys

They need to get more support from the Volk. Only if they see that people are defending them they'll be encouraged to go full based. Sounds sad but that's the truth.

How much money do you get paid to condemn AFD on 4chan so maybe others will do too?

Fuck off, pussyfaggot.

a lot of germans with a realistic view on things will keep to themselves and discuss these things only with close friends and family. there's an incredible stigma to being right wing in germany, and undeniably the more vocal right wing population is very low education, low intelligence, low everything, and doesn't really see past 'they take our jobs and women'.

intelligent germans with conservative views will want to stay as far away as possible from the pleb hooligan-looking neonazi trash that so effectively gives conservative political views a bad name.

Haha, I know.

You have to earn their trust, if they are outed they may loose their job, might get their car or house burned down and they might end in jail for “hate speech”.

That is no joke, you can call the AfD politicians cucks, what they are (to a degree), but there are permanent attempts on their life and property, they are brave to put their heads out.

Kind of a huge problem when the people being used to do do this are even dumber and are being aided by government policies to miscegenate you out of existence.

Middle and upper class people would be wise to pay attention because once the jews behind this policy rip up and destroy the lower classes, you're next.

How the fuck did Germany get infected with this cancerous 18th century English class system ethic where you think it's no big deal that if it's just the mere plebes below you suffering even when you can clearly see it's going to become your problem in the future, too. This is PRfagging at best.

Who cares about image at this point. Most of that image is just manufactured from whole cloth by jewish media anyway.

You germanons should be having kids and indoctrinating home educating them into National-Socialism.

This. Race over muh economy

Neonazi hooligans haven't been a thing since the 90s. The stigma persists, of course, but largely because our media keeps it alive.

Just once I would like to hear this said by somebody who has actually had sex in his life.

Merkel gets in again and they're full Sweden.
Don't invest "losing" in a nation that is intent on giving up.
However they do have a chance if they start a strong turnaround and do it quickly.

Adopt a white kid then ,and save him from being used as "pizza" by (((them)))

*him or her

I will need proof of this

violent protest only leads to mre anger against you.
The people need to realize what is happening to their country on the same level as you.
This is the only way to stop the degeneration of the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgcdUDlp-i0

Only us.

Maybe before it's too late, actually try and get that happening
If Germany can be saved, they'll rebel and oust Merkel and all the others like her. And if not, the rest of Europe knows where it stands and can build up walls around Germany to contain the crazy and then nuke it from orbit

The collapse of Sweden will save Germany, they'll have to make the choice between seeing what their home will become, an Islamic calpihate, or kicking the muslims out.

Going from Door to Door and cleaning up shit.

The Germans won't vote for nazis and they'd get sent to prison instead.

There is nothing to vote for. Civil War it is.

The rest of europe is only a decade behind in being conquered
Sweden might even fall before germany.

Pls, south africa did warn us what mass immigration does neither.
SA was a arid desert empty of people, Whites came started farming, slavery was illegal because of the british.

Whites offered jobs to people from neighboring countries.
More came and started to rapidly out number the black workers and whites.

Workers and whites get attack raped mugged constantly.
Apartheid commences they keep the non working immigrant blacks away from the whites and black paid labor.
67 deaths a year

Nelson Mandela the self proclaimed terrorist took power with terror attacks, kills 77,000 people
SA rape capital of the world
37 deaths a day
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

It is the only option at this point.
i just bought some pot from my dealer some turkroach but his weed is good and my other dealer got btfu by him and quit so i have to get my weed from somewhere.

he had 3 teen white girls in the back giggling high as fuck.

As a german:

Nothing except underground action to put it mildy. Germany is so fucking cucked it is actually funny. Even worse than Sweden. I wish I was kidding.

It is bad.
You should find another source or even quit smoking weed entirely.

I know, its fun to do it and it really helps ignoring the reality, but you waste your money and energy on that shit, and worst of all, you let him become power over you.

Luni is a scholar and a gentleman

Your probably correct.
Germany remains an occupied country, not only physically, but also mentally.

This, a 100%.

Killing all of the Kike's Antifa will be a joy , they are secretly funded and armed by Jerkel AND Soros. No problem for real Germans though. We fought the commies, we can deal with a few wanna-be leftists. Trust me… when the redpilled and able (25-35) part of the male populace had enough you can expect a eastern nigger massacre in this country. When these shots fall, we will burn down Berlin and all Jews hiding in there and the EU will be over and Europe free from the Kikes once more. It could come really quick now that the Commie witch tries her shit again. And no fucking fake politics or kike media is going to stop that, they are shitting their pants in secret. One of the real reasons the head of the SPD resigned, he knew what is coming. No so the witch, she is a brainwashed reality deaf kike-plant like the rest. Goo for us, bad for them. The ovens await them all. Shadilay.

Unless you were born in a bunker I highly doubt it.

A full military coup. Germany is the EU's heartland, renew Germany, you destroy the EU.

They should have left the berlin wall up.

tbh the same thing happened with the nazi party.

the SA pretty much started off as a group of veterans who like getting into bar fights with communists. The Germany military officers and aristocracy weren't terribly thrilled about the party and most joined the more aristocratic reactionary parties. The term nazi itself, if I'm correct, is basically a german reference to something akin to 'redneck/country fool'.

Never underestimate the simple folk of your nation. They may not be the brains of a country, but they tend to be the heart and soul of the nation.

Germany's occupation is starting to wane, with the god emperor putting our attention elsewhere the american boot will soon be off their neck, and then merkel and her band of merry kikes won't be able to keep hold over the masses.

Hold out a little longer, their machine is falling apart around them.

Kill yourself

These arabs and africans fled their country because they're the beta males there. Simply look at them, they are limp-wristed beta male manlets who wear skinny jeans and post edgy photos on facebook… Europeans are cutting them too much slack. When SHTF and a couple of people realize that it's them or us, these invaders will be gone withing a month. Especially without gibs and vitamin D supplements.

We aren't talking about the Ottomans here, for fuck's sake.

You have to admit, the Thirty Years' War and the wars of religion before it were a bit of a different matter. I should like to say that Germany suffered a loss of about a quarter of its population over the span of that time. Minding, the war ended 1648; by this time, Europe had recovered demographically from the Black Death. The Thirty Years' War was a Europe-wide war, and if memory serves there were roughly three periods to the fighting corresponding to the major powers involved, the battlefields (i.e. the German states trampled), etc. But at the end of it, there were the treaties signed at Westfalen which were largely respected.

What we're facing now is different. Our enemies are an army composed broadly of what we might call the global south - that is, swarthy cunts from areas broadly shittier and more southerly than the Mediterranean - gathered behind a Jewish-cosmopolitan leadership. There is no cordial peace at the end. There is only annihilation or submission. Unconditional surrender means the loss of civilization henceforth, unless we can muster the strength for rebellions in some years time. Resistance will be harder as our erstwhile lands are swamped with shittier people over the years if any of our lands do fall.

There's also the fact that in 1600, or 1700, you had a very different ruling class. They had their problems with decadence and corruption to be sure, but they were nothing on the scale of what the bourgeois elites now do; and they were largely still the warrior-aristocratic families running things. Could you imagine Zucc, Warren Buffett, or some Rothschild picking up a rifle let alone in anger? For any of these sorts, it's probably been several generations since a man has been close to military service - let alone war. Could you imagine the aristocracy back then being so hostile, narcissistic, or nihilistic either? ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallyare.jpg

Don't be retarded. All it takes is a spine and a brain and you'll fuck these third world monkeys into the ground. Arabs, niggers, Turks, whatever - they're all shit at warfare. There are precious few times in modern history that the Turks stood their own, and many of those times involved being led by crypto or German officers.

Basically, if you have a platoon sized element that can do decent fire and maneuver with solid comms abilities, I think you can hold a defensive position against a whole company or two of shitskins easy with adequate supplies.

Hitler, of course.

China. Promise them all the BMWs they want if they nuke the jew.

Good goy