SOON

SOON

We were the 4th board all evening yesterday and all morning today. Soon, indeed.

That happened before. We're talking 4th place permanently, Holla Forums is fucking dying.

How can someone be so incompetent that they kill Holla Forums of all places?

Checked. Honestly the faggy mods are the biggest obstacle to a boards success. We can take top board no problem by middle of next year.

be Holla Forums, I guess

How's cuck/b/ doing?

npeo

Holla Forums here, if you goons think you will stay on top of us, you are wrong, I'm going to keep talking badly about you in Holla Forums until this board is shut down forever

Go away olsenfag

who?

try again teeevee goon, I know the mods on Holla Forums and I've been talking to them about doing sometime about how badly this board is run

*something

proves nothing, quality counts more than quantity, goon, we'll be back above you by tomorrow

at least I'm not literally Holla Forums like you guys, also Holla Forums has good quality discussions with substance, you've never discussed anything in here, it's all just dumb shitposting and trolling

Holla Forums is a dead board full of neckbeards.

It's amazing how Holla Forums got the strict moderation that fags swore up and down would save it and it instead killed it even further.

Really makes you think.

some of us have jobs and real lives, PPH will be back up soon, also Holla Forums is a crappy Holla Forums ripoff filled with Holla Forums goons, if I could shut you down right now, I would do it

moderation is like government. It's only good when their is as little as possible of it.

Sure. Nobody from Holla Forums though.

*there

rules are why Holla Forums is a good board not full of shit like this trash can of a board, our mods do a great job, show some respect

see

stereotypes, not everyone at Holla Forums likes super hero comics, in fact we don't like the big two at all, but again we have quality substantive discussions, here it's all trolling or terrible waifu posting

you discuss childrens picture books and cartoons m8. even the weebs can look down on you.

Yeah. It's so great nobody wants to go on it.

PPH is only down temporarily. We were above you like the other day. Try again, goon.

Before PPH to even matter though you need to get your UID up to something above embarrassment levels.

all of the best grossing movies are based on those picture books, I think you need to rethink that complaint, teeeeeveeeeeee

This is the power of Holla Forums, or as I have taken to calling it Holla Forums plus anikino.

you're getting a temporary boost because of weinstien, I just wanted to let you know it will be temporary and Holla Forums will be above you again soon, which is the natural order of things because we're a better board

its natural for a little brother to be jealous of their older sibling. don't worry champ, you will be a big boy one day.

REMINDER: NOBODY WOULD EVEN CARE ABOUT COMIC BOOKS IF THEY DIDN'T MAKE MOVIES ABOUT THEM

I'm sure Holla Forums would prefer this scenario considering how turbopozzed the comics have become since the movies got big tbh.

Comics were doing just fine before they started adapting them into films.

Comic book adaptations were a mistake

Wrong, Holla Forums is Holla Forums

we are the Holla Forums that the real Holla Forums wishes it could be

it's just a marketing gimmick used by the big two, but you wouldn't know that because you never read a good discussion before

Nope. I have seen quite a bit of the cancer seeping into independents as well. Red Sonja and Vampirella redesigns just off the top of my head. Probably changed by now but it certainly hasn't been limited to Marvel and DC.

You mean like half the threads on Holla Forums?

you know nothing about comics, teeeeveeee

Let me fix this for you:
You mean like more than half the threads on Holla Forums?

Not even joking here.

Worst People on the Internet.

1. Phoneposters
2. Tough guys who hate on women (this includes other women)
3. Star Wars fans.
4. People who like anime
5. Trump Supporters
7. Ecelebs and youtube critics
8. People who browse the random board for anything other than posting their waifu

And not even good cartoons, you faggots unironically defend a pro-immigration cartoon aimed towards preschoolers because muh vampire lolis.

Holla Forums is literally the strongest community on Holla Forums. What are the odds of beating it?

look lad we are mocking /co in this thread. you have numerous options to shitpost about Holla Forums available to you.

Give me a bunch of meme words and stereotypes of the left and right.