He's back

John Oliver's back and he's going straight for the god emperor.

It's 22 minutes long so no webm. I'll put together a TL;DW if one is requested.

Saged.

TL;DW

Since when did Euros have a leg to stand on?

Why would I watch that, and give money to that sad mobile joke?

JO;DW

That will take me a while, I kinda zoned in and out while listening to it myself so I'm gonna need to rewatch a lot of it.
the extra short version is that Trump exaggerates statistics, gets his news from unreliable sources like Breitbart and Infowars, and then a quip about putting "facts" in commercials on Fox news to educate him.

I don't know if this will be a popular idea, but fuck it, I'll say it anyway. We need to meme this goober-faced Britfuck into Oblivion, past the realm of the Void, far beyond the reach of the stars. And I don't mean just posting his face and saying "Current Year."

After being so fucking salty that they blew up a damn effigy of 2016, we need to forever saddle him and his leftycuck potlickers with the notion that they will never be free of the Current Year.

The Current Year belongs to the Chaos. Every Last Week Tonight video needs to be disliked into nothingness. Redpills need to be spread like fertile seeds in the comment section. Every opportunity to make fun of this man needs to occur at all levels, so much so that he can no longer ignore the throbbing, pulsating mass that is his ego.

And when he gets baited his fuck, that's when the real fun begins. Who's up for some hot RWDS action?

Why throw away time of your day listening to a paid shill that was astronomically btfo like no other to the point of absolute embarrassment, just go out and maga all day erreday, dubs.

Then mirror the fucking thing. And him making a fuss about Trump is nothing new.

You might as well add all Late Night Comedy Shows/Comedy News while you're at it OP.

The people who watch this mr bean looking kike are the same people who watched him prior to Trump winning the election. He's not winning anyone over that he didn't have before.

It seems like at least half of them are going overtly political in an effort to be the next John Lebowitz

He had left? I wasn't aware.
Hasn't he just been asspained at the God-Emperor without stopping ever since the election? How is this new?
I'm glad we somehow got rid of this ugly cryptokike faggot. Counting on you to throw him in the oven, Yanks.

Bear in mind that this faggot was an utter failure as a comic in the UK. He gets by exclusively on being a "wacky Brit", with an audience of trained seals that are almost as bad as Bill Maher's.

Unlike real news casters who take off a day or three a few times a year Oliver, Lebowitz, Maher et al take off for months at a time.

Well, the only late night clown who isn't going all "Resist!" on their shows is that faggot Fallon, while all the rest seems so fucking inclined to reuse their old fucking jokes and routines on Trump's campaign again, getting real cringeworthy, their new material is straight-up from the MSM's fake news.

Can't expect a Jew to do honest or even just consistent work I suppose.

Youtube doesn't work like that. You would actually be helping current year man by giving him popularity. If we want to meme him out of existence the best we can do is mock him from the safety of a tibetan rock climbing forum and stop embedding his videos unless they're mirrored or webm'd (I'm looking at you faggot op)

CHECKED

sage for no webm

I'll basically throw rough paraphrases from the video out.

answer: because him lying is something we're all used to.
answer: cable news, Breitbart, and Infowars (he cites headlines in which much of the wording is shared with his tweets that are made soon after their appearance on these networks)
answer: his lies validate themselves as the aforementioned sources seek to justify his statements
answer: the press should fight him more (he goes on to talk about how their effectiveness is diminishing as Trump BTFO's them at every turn). Also, people should bitch more on social media because that accomplishes something.

Top kek lads, I hadn't even bothered trying to watch it until just now.

John you need to let go, it's 2017 now.

屁股屎

THIS SCREENCAP IS GOLD

That's the point. He introduces his points in a rapid-fire pace and deliberately does not give you time to think before he plays the laugh track and conditions you to associate whatever the topic was with derisive laughter, even though his shitty 'joke' had little to nothing to do with the topic in question. You are not supposed to be able to think, you are watching outright propaganda specifically designed to numb your brain and make it susceptible to implanted ideas by overloading it and forcing it to give up on normal filtration because it simply can't keep up.

Yep and I paraphrased this from memory for nothing. This time I'll properly save it.

Too bad than when he's actually exaggerating statistics, he's doing it on purpose and forcing the cucked media to correct him, but showing people that the truth is not that far from Trump's statements.
They would never talk about things like black commiting way more crimes and murders than whites.
It's fucking 88D chess, and libtards are still baffled by it.

just like how it is with liberal and leftists lol
that photo of obongos vs trumps crowd? it was shoped and was demonstrated fake news
what about the ongoing investigations? it takes time.
And even then they discovered at least 800k fraud votes.
how is politifact even relevant today when its fucking bullshit.
holy shit that thing drives me up the walls its just retarded.
"pants on fire lie!" "well his numbers are correct but…"

saved

don't bother with the webm's unless he eats a bullet or hangs himself on camera. Actually, I might give his channel a click for that

I still refuse to believe he isn't ashkenazi.

He most likely is. There are a ton of crypto-Jews in Britain from way back.

Literally Huxley's predictions from 90 and 60 years ago coming to life.

It's just pure propaganda at this point.

They're not even trying to tell the truth. They're just pushing the narrative.
Is it because they're dirty? Perhaps.
Is it because it's a psyop? Most likely.

I've been expecting a rise in the left. But all I see is more 1984 indoctrination. Some of my friends are still convinced the media is the truth. I bring facts in paper to them and they still refuse to read it.

It's fucking horrific. The world is a nightmare of disinfo.

I think John want let go until he's told to.

it's le current year

won't*

Yeah no shit, he looks like a full blown kike.

+2

This is almost the same case with the maddow show except Oliver is vulnerable for being a numale and is instantly memed on. The usual format for the maddow mind-control hour goes like this:
> spend next 10-20 minutes trying to connect that moment to a recent event in the most hamfisted and forced way possible, a loose exercise in establishing (jewish) historical precedent; i.e. because X happened and was remotely similar if one is being extremely vague, Y must be a repeat of that because history totally repeats!
Sidenote, you wouldn't believe how ridiculous it is and how far this cunt goes to pull off that segment. I would say Apples and Oranges tier but being a jew cunt that she is she would be satisfied with the fact that both are classified as fruits and keep going.

john oliver is banksy

See ^

He's an honorary Jew.

Ha. From personal experience it's a mix of trying to laugh at him and having utmost fear of him. Conversations can go like this: "Man, did you see that gif where Melania asks for help in secret in a cake from Obama? Haha, it's hilarious, Trump is such a clown, look at his hands and speech, what a fucking moron! ..I really hope he doesn't start World War 3, man.. I mean he's crazy, he's insane, he could do anything, he's too powerful.. Shit.."

I concur, our mods are indeed massive faggots

Do you enjoy being retarded?

No he is not. There is no honor among Jews.

No testicles. Reported for being a eunuch.

Well, I can't seem to take a vacation to Europe without people start randomly chatting me up about politics, especially Swedes. It seems like the only way they can display any sort of pride in their country is when discussing how progressive they are. I was on a train and some Swede just randomly sat by me and started blurting out nonsense about "Drumpf", really frustrating train ride.

I hope you served him or told him to fuck off.

Have five minutes of his set. It includes such classics as:

That's right, I said f**k!
Hey guys, have you heard of that new twitter thing?
Boy, computers nowadays means we don't talk as much!
Remember smurfs?

And much much more!

I did in a roundabout way, I was with my family and didn't feel like getting into an argument with some faggy Swede, so I just said I wasn't a political person and not interested in it. He got the message and put on his headphones.

NuSwedes are the most pompous creature on god's green earth. I lived there for two years and it was hellish sometimes. Some of them are as cocky and pompous as if they were 400lbs gladiators even if they're limp-wristed progressive sticks.

What's the timestamp?

5:00

You're right about that, this guy had the most condescending tone in his voice as if he couldn't wait to educate me for being an ignorant bigot white American

next time be harsh about it. tell them you don't give a fuck what they think about politics, or anything else for that matter.

it will hide your power level AND dissuade them from spewing their globalist bullshit to others.

Thanks, expected something funny, got John Oliver. Don't know why I expected something good.

Why would I waste my time watching that faggot and his fucktarded show?

I can't watch this guy for five minutes. He makes my physically sick. Such a repulsive human being. Russel Brand has the same effect on me.

(checked)
almost every brainwashed faggot i see, i feel physical pain

These cunts are fearing for their state-funded lives. Regardless of how many jews and niggers in expensive suits tweet otherwise, never doubt it

I just started researching for a hit piece on a certain "non profit" organization that I'm certain is a thinly veiled extortion racket. I am almost certain that a large portion of "non profits" are dole scams, extortion rackets, or laundering schemes. Turns out, Trump's about to go after those organizations and their gibs because I have friends sperging out on FB now over the coming storm against 501c3's.

Reported. Hope mods permaban your shill ass. This

.. but seriously, that's the only reason why he's popular. Chicks think he's a bit sexy.

Of course he is. What else would he do? Fuck that garbage. Ignore the kike screetching.

Wasn't this originally posted on a fullchan thread? I thought I first read this cap in Oct 2016.

sage because not that important

good

He's a jew. He can't lie about that nose.