(1/3)

archive.fo/hLHMq

LET THEM COME TO YOU

(2/3)

“FLY CASUAL”

SUPPORT EVERYONE—AND NO ONE

ENTER LATE—AND HUMBLY

(3/3)

I wouldn't count on it. The spirit may be willing, but the flesh is weak.

She passed out from pneumonia and fell over this time around.
What's next? A seizure on live TV?

Any guesses for the 2020 Cunton campaign slogan? My guess is

FREE HOUSING FOR ALL BLACKS AND CITIZENSHIP FOR UNDOCUMENTED PERSONS 2020

Desperate.

My god… the prophecy… it might still stand!

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
KEK AS MY WITNESS, IN THE NAME OF TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

I would be happy if I didn't have to think about this cunt for the rest of 2017.

let it be

dems are never nominating a white candidate again

You know you're in for some high-quality political discourse when they can only understand politics through the lense of pop-culture references.

They might. Hilldog's got a lot of pull and they're suicidal enough to try it a third time.

And the most pleb of pop culture references at that

So?

Even if HRC's body double runs again, she is a non-starter.
And Michelle Obongo isn't smart enough to run.
Either of these two would be handing the election to Trump.
Choose another candidate for 2020, and roll again.

More likely, the Democrats will revolt in a bloody coup in 2020, because they know they can't win anymore, and they just can't stand to lose.

Hillary cucking the more capable dems out of the candidacy yet again for 2020 seems like the best possible scenario for us. I have no doubt that Trump will win re-election as long as he continues to deliver on MAGA, but with Hillary running again it basically becomes a complete shoe-in.
It's too early to worry for now, but in two year's time what can Holla Forums do to ensure Clinton steals the nomination once again?

Michael is going to get the nomination in 2020. Mark my fucking words.

I fear these dubs speak the truth.

I swear to fucking G-d if Trump gets to trash the ShaQueena pavement ape himself we are going to see Cat 6 chimpouts.

Next democrat candidate will be tranny, black, wheel chair bound, furry.

Hillary Clinton has lost the confidence of World Jewry. They will not support her for another candidacy. Her political career is not necessarily finished but she was humiliated by the 2016 presidential election.

she will soon be humiliated by having to serve time in prison.

After Trump is done cleaning up, Dems will have lost most of their voterbase and the rest of people will see what bullshit the Bongo presidency was.
No one will vote a nigger again in this country

Four more years!

I fucking hate this shit so much.

Deserves the death penalty tbqfh.

Michel is going to have a tough 4 years sounds like.

I immediately thought by "running" you meant evading capture by police.

how is she still alive? does Moloch actually have power? it's obviously weaker than our meme magic but it's astounding kek hasn't ended this bitch yet

(checked)

in four years trump's inner city plan will have done more to help the filthy niggers than this ape's fuckboi ever did for their own species and she'll get decimated in the debate

The blood of gentile infants sustains her. Not sure if via transfusions or imbibing, maybe one day a whistleblower will inform us.

(checked)

I think Michelle will be one of the candidates for the nomination, but I'm betting that it will be some Latina from a state like California that will get it.

She was knocking on death's door after about a year of serious campaigning. In 4 years, she'll be older, less healthy, and likely feeling that brain damage even more than she was last year.

They can try and prop her up for some speeches, but the woman can't draw a crowd and when she's having even more spastic moments and photo ops gone wrong when she starts acting robotic and unnatural, the "Hillary's Health" scandal will come back with a vengeance.

That's how you know this is just old people trying desperately to stay relevant. If it was someone with an actual finger on the pulse of the liberal youth they'd reference Harry Potter or whatever Marvel superhero pretend to like now.

It's already 2017, user. She'll have to announce her candidacy in just a little over 2 years.

I wonder if we can meme some Maria Conzuela into beating Hillary in the next primaries. :^)

This sounds like some jewllywood movie script
Of course, that is what they are EXPECTING. The reality is that Trump will win again and the hardline Dems will screech "racist, sexist" and be soundly ignored, just like for the preceding 4 years.

The only running shillary will be doing for the next 8 years is running away from a congressional inquiry over her many, many criminal shenanigans throughout her political career.

If this bitch isn't in prison within a month I seriously am going to attack our government.

That's very patriotic of you, Mr. FBI agent. :^)

You are the agent.

Only if they manage to do pic related

Clearly the budget for Internet shilling has gone low at CTR

Yeah, but one of those is by some subhuman who's larping as a Hillary supporter spamming cringey "le Drumpfkins" bait left and right. Doesn't even respond to comments except to say more generic shit and post crappy edits.

sage

sage

At this point I am absolutely convinced that liberals have become so blinded by power the last 8 years that they have forgotten what The Overton Window is.
Delusional fucks constantly living in a dreamland, unable to accept Reality because it isn't as comfy and happy as their fantasies to their childish minds.

This is just her operatives her trying desperately to cling on to some attention and relevance.

She had to rig the primaries not to lose to Bernie. I watched the Bernie vs. Cruz debate, Bernie is a fucking moron who can't do anything but spell the same bullshit over and over again. Losing the primaries to Bernie shows how disliked she was. Jeb bush would be more competitive than her.

Of the cucks they could nominate for 2020, I think we should pre-emptively focus our memetic efforts on Pocahontas, which is basically a goofier, more irrelevant version of Hillary Clinton, but without all the global-satanist power-grabbing attempt thing. She is also has an even more cucked sjw leaning than Hillary too.

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

ILLARY WILL HAVE TO QUIT

NO MORE CAN SHE GIVE A SPEECH

WITHOUT SPITTOON WITHIN REACH

NASTY PHLEGM, PUTRID BILE

DRIBBLE DOWN HER CHIN, MEANWHILE

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

ANAL SPHINCTER CANNOT CLENCH

DIAPER CAN'T CONTAIN THE STENCH

STOMACH CHURNS, TRIES TO LEAVE

LIVE ON STAGE SHE STARTS TO HEAVE

SLIPS ON VOMIT, POOP AND PEE

BREAKS HER NECK ON LIVE TV

It's gonna be hard to run for president from a prison cell.

I really wish OP to be true, it would be the biggest what the fuck in history.

THEY RAN WITH THE CORRUPT BITCH TWICE????

Gonna give comedians material for years to come.

Good timeline.

First for if she wins in 8 years (or 4) everything must burn and all local libs killed

18 months of campaigning damned near killed her the last election. what kind of dark arts will they invoke to sustain her through the next campaign 2.5 years from now?

she's probably the fall guy. her penance for wasting billions in saudi/soros money might be the JFK treatment in order to stop Right Wing momentum next cycle.

fortunately she's so unlikeable nobody would really care

SAY IT WITH ME
Madame president

Oh there's no doubt she'll try.
The question is will she be able to manage the democrat nomination?
As it stands the democrats are going mental and tearing themselves apart. Her supporters may not be present in the party by the time 2020 rolls around and her masters may not even have control of the party anymore.

Then there's those in the party who actively oppose her. Seeing her as a crony capitalist shill.

But more concerning for any potential clinton presidency run is her health.
Yes she'd be about the same age as Trump when he took office, but unlike Trump she looks and acts her age.
While Trump has an obvious skin condition from the medication he's taking to combat his hair loss, he otherwise looks and acts healthy. You could be forgiven for mistaking him for a man ten to twenty years younger.
Clinton is the exact opposite. She looks run down, you could easily mistake her now for a woman in her late 70s. Age has not been kind to her.
So the question is will it be kind in the next four years? Unlikely.
Clinton may want to but she probably won't be physically capable. That's even assuming the mind remains sufficiently sharp to make it happen.

I want it to happen.
I want her to run.
That the prophecy may come true.

wtf is wrong with Holla Forums lately?

fucking shills i swear

It's up in the air if he'll get the second term.

It all depends on his performance in years 3 and 4.
If by then he's managed to bring a lot of his campaign promises to fruition and managed to restore mass confidence in the economy and nation in general then he'll probably win.
If he's managed to force the media to begrudgingly accept that he's done this then he'll win without any issues regardless of who his opponents are.
Even if the republicans try to run a different candidate.

If he's stumped by the rest of the US government and the civil apparatus sufficiently then he probably won't win it.

I remember Trump saying on the campaign trail that he would prefer to get things done in 1 term rather than 2. So I'm guessing he's going to put everything he has into these first 4 years.

Under budget and ahead of schedule is Trump's style.

I don't know which would be funnier
Either way these are good news

Sleeper meme confirmed.

It makes sense.
Trumps understanding of the political process in the USA is fairly weak. We've seen signs of this more than a few times.
The norm is that you spend term 1 building allies and stacking the civil apparatus in your favour so you can go full balls to the wall insane on your agenda in term 2.

He's doing what makes sense to him. Which is why he's generating such an uproar.
It's good for us though so I say encourage him.

well you can see that most presidents go through 2 terms really easy.

its all to the media but trump has defeated it once and im sure he will demolish it while he is in charge.
so its really easy to happen again.

also im pretty sure Holla Forums its being subverted lately but thats nothing new.. just open eyes for the shills and kikes

He's had 25 days and he hasn't fixed everything yet, therefore we have to assume he won't get anything done at all during the remaining 1436.

I dispute that, I think he understands it quite well but is deliberately rejecting it because doing things the usual way would limit the speed and scope of what he could do. The current image he is trying to project is the embattled president surrounded and attacked from all sides, yet soldiering on anyway. Most of what Trump has been up to until now is a delaying tactic, he's still maneuvering into position.

this is b8

just to satisfy my autism
what about TTIP?
what about the confirmation of the wall?
what about the travel ban of muslim countries?
what about the companies that have stoped exporting jobs and outsourcing to mexico and other places?
what about the investment on new jobs?
(and so on, and so on…)

Well you better go catch her!

He was there to get younger voters motivated and to energize the democratic voter base. They know who shillary is and the only people who would care about electing her was the muh vagina vote. Everyone thought she was a bossy cunt as a first lady and then she became a selfish, bossy cunt as senator/SoS. He was their attempt to try to show that one of the two most powerful political organizations in the world isn't part of teh ebil establishment. rato was the cuckservative version. Trump just threw a yuge wrench into whatever their plan was. The kike ran a soft campaign against shillary, colluded with her campaign, and then went for one last shekel grab before cucking out despite saying the entire time that he was going to fight to the end. I love rubbing this in the of bernouts. They got swindled by a kike.

Holla Forums has never been especially good at reading sarcasm.

well thats what happens when you are on the spectrum

its just that im on the defensive each time someone makes an stupid argument.
tbh your comment could pass as a leftist argument nowadays and I have seen worse that werent even b8

She stayed alive during this race with blood of the innocent ones keeping her barely alive, in four years she will be a fucking corpse.

This. Hillary will not live to get another run, this was her last chance.

This, Clinton Foundation donations are way the fuck down. She's not running again.

Sage and reported for hoax, then.

Yeah but clones

What if something big is coming? What if it's indictment?
By announcing her run she can blame any legal action against her on Trump being Hitler 9000.
Not going to work. But interesting.

My favorite delusion.

Wall of text arm-flapper autist strikes again with listen and believe. Very similar to that faggot s4t that tried to co-op GG.

Well, Michael already got two of them pegged

All we gotta do is break his legs and stick a tailed buttplug up his ass and he'll be the perfect Democrat candidate.

Elizabeth Warren is my guess.

We should support this 100%. Nobody takes the old hag seriously anymore. This is just guaranteeing the God Emperor a second term.

Rev up those campaigns.

The Democrats will never run a white candidate for president again.

I would kek. Anyway she said she isn't interested in running. But we all know that doesn't really mean shit. I hear there were rumors she wants a potential divorce also but who knows.

I think Biden will run next for the jackasses. He signed with a Hollywood talent agency to clean up his image in the mean time

He would be 77 in 2020. That's too old.

Fuck me! I Thought he was in his 80s!

Not reading all that shit because, she will be wheelchair bound and shitting herself constantly if still alive in four years. Not to mention, Trump will put her out to pasture with some FBI investigation. The crimes were too many and too large to go unpunished.

her appeal isn't wide enough. she can't compete in the rust belt. that's where the next election is going to be fought over.

Hey I just realized, it's now legal to say "Kill Obama" since he's no longer president.

Depends whether Trump actually delivers on his promise of reviving domestic industry.

good times

Speaking of the next in line, we need to capitalize on the resurgence of popularity in our ideology by getting someone fresh to be the next leader. By which I mean in 2024 when Trump can’t be president anymore, it would be nice to be able to put up not only a Trumpian nationalist (whose past hints toward ethnonationalism), but one who is in his late ‘30s or early ‘40s. Take me, for example. I’m a goddamn radical (I’m on Holla Forums, for fuck’s sake). Someone like me–or who publicly stated what I believe and otherwise know to be true–couldn’t win in 2024, even though I’ll turn 35 that year, right before election day.
But someone my age? Who, in the next seven years, makes a name for himself by being a hardline conservative and not only holding Trump’s feet to the fire on all 30 million illegals being deported, but who restores some economic prosperity to, say, his congressional district or wherever he’s employed (either in politics or otherwise)? Pretty attractive as a presidential hopeful.
The main media complaint would be “he’s too young to know what to do!” But we’ve had ancient farts as president for quite a while. The best thing to capture the (retarded) minds of millennials might just be a “millennial” becoming president “early”. Give him a 50 year old VP to fill in the “experience” portion and we might just have OUR John F. Kennedy…

technically he's still protected by the Secret Service, (because of what he knows from when he had security clearance). so you probably still shouldn't say that.

from what I understand all living ex-president's are still protected by the Secret Service.

so what, this is all just fanfiction? i wouldn't put it past the wacko cunt to try again, but come on. i didn't even see anything about that talk show or whatever she's supposedly trying to start mentioned in here.

speculate all you want, but at least have SOMETHING to go on before writing an article with the title "Hillary Clinton Is Running Again" and subtitle "Here's the proof". fucking faggots

If this old hag gets elected, you can bet your ass the wall will be torn down, Obongocare will be reinstated and mudslimes and spics will be given a free pass for goddamn EVERYTHING to make up.

She needs to die real soon.

Nah she'll kick the bucket by 2020. My digits don't lie.

i wonder how that would go down

Niggers don't want jobs. They want to sell drugs, win turf wars, and collect welfare. Anybody talking about improving inner cities is doing it to appeal to the senses of white voters who disproportionately fund the nigger lifestyle in those cities through handouts. Niggers have no interest in having their lives improved, and will always vote against the candidate of white people.

That ain't all!

Oy gevalt