Holla Forums hobbies

You got any hobbies Holla Forums? I doubt all of you are on shitposting 24/7. I personally enjoy blacksmithing, it feels nice making something with your own hands. The video isn't mine although the pictures are.

Nice datamining thread btw.
Mine are fucked up. I like some military shtuff (Holla Forumsack /k/ommando is the best mix), shoot some funs, play vidya, do some sports (currently on a break from gym due to the lack of time I currently have for it, gotta study hard now, fuck neets), want to get into parkour and mma just for the heck of it, might Mirror's Edge some muds when I get good at both. Shouldn't be hard, I'm fairly strong, average build. Gonna become a vigilante and call myself The White Fist. Wish me luck, fuckheads.

Probably not Holla Forums approved but I've been doing gamedev in my spare time for a while. I'd rather do it than actually play games. The only things that really capture my attention are RTS' or games where you can create stuff like minecraft. Lately puzzle and building games feel like a waste of time since programming is like a puzzle/creation you actually get worth out of and is a life-skill. Too bad I can't really share this hobby with anyone outside of the /agdg/ thread on Holla Forums because the entire industry is marxist/neckbeard/low-life cancer.

Work out.
Play vidya.
Run.
Watch anime.
Sleep.
Try to procreate.
Work out.
Shitpost.
Go to work.

In that order.

Meant a trade skill. Not sure why I said lifeskill.

working out, building furniture, hunting/shooting, playing with my kids, shitposting.

Make video games. I do it full time.
More kids are influenced through games than Shecklegrubber's Electric ZogBox.

Hacking

One thing I've been wondering about is how do you even secure a fulltime position? Making sidescroller/extremely minimalistic shit in your spare-time is well and good, but if you have to fit it between a job and life it seems like it's not going to last.

I know I can make money illegally, but I lack the brass.

How to do legally?

get a job

I personally enjoy telling OP to kill himself.

You go to college for it specifically and then flash the not-actually-worthless piece of paper with a stamp on it to a development company where they then directly make you an assistant project director instead of a foot-in-the-door code monkey, modeler, or god forbid QA. Now you have a nice compfy position where you shadow your direct superior, the project director, as you learn about how the company works internally as well as sometimes getting your own personal input in on parts of the game, only an assistant after all.
In a few years I might get assigned to direct my own game or IP.
Actually going to college for gamedev was a 10/10 payoff since I got to skip a shitton of rungs in the corporate ladder and not work my way from coder to senior coder to lead coder to some actually good position.

fencing

Was at one point trying my hand at writing, drawing and composing shitty techno all at once bout 16 years ago. Then kept running into writer's block on all three so I put it all up. Been itching to get back into writing and composing at least but my creative well is dryer than the desert. Though I have ideas for a book I just can't find that sweet spot to start.

Drawing, language learning and programming, I would like to get good at maths.

Nothing wrong with gamedev. Do you hang out in Holla Forums's agdg threads ?

Art (mostly sketching, only started recently). I probably do at least an hour a day whilst listening to things.
I also learn/maintain a few other languages.
I should probably start getting more /fit/, unfortunately I don't live in a country with funs

I play a lot of Mafia/Werewolf online.

If you've never heard of it it's a game played on forums or in chat rooms between an informed minority and an uninformed majority where the uninformed majority vote on who to lynch during the "day" and then the informed minority secretly submit a kill to the game moderator at "night". Play continues until either all the informed minority (mafia/werewolfs) have been lynched or enough uninformed majority (villagers/townsfolk) have died that they have lost the voting majority. There is a little bit more too it and a lot of custom roles such as "cops" and "doctors" but that's the gist of it. I think it helps me sharpen my debating abilities as well as my bullshit detector.

Pic related, it's a card game version of what I'm talking about.

I also read a lot of books so there's that as well I guess.

Electric stuff, electronic stuff, cars, engines, guns.

Just the usual

I enjoy Holla Forums-themed /tg/ stuff.

When the weather is bad I just shitpost.

Recently I've been helping this schizophrenic guy make a video game and he's been teaching me how to program(he's actually really good - kind of like Terry Davis but not nearly as fucked - probably because he's younger, doesn't engage the hallucinations)

Other hobbies are swimming in appropriate months, skiing in the other months, blowing glass - I make bongs, this is more a source of income though, willing myself into a decent artist, and stabbing a punching bag with a sabre. I sort of naturally got /fit/ because my income source has me on my feet and I don't eat garbage so I never really go to the gym.
Occasionally texturemod DOOM as well, tried getting into boxing, and used to build computers for people before I learned to blow.
(witnessed)
God-tier pursuit, user.

I made the linux mint guide on /poltech/ and I like to computer shit like that
its fun

WAIT FUUUUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO BACK TO FACECUCK YOU NORMIE

I build race kart frames and car engines, then race both for money. I am an welder by trade.