Wii U Piracy Thread

I finally got around to exploiting my v5.3.2 Wii U.
What Wii U games should I pirate?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiiuiso.com/nintendo-wii-u-games-and-homebrew/388063-mega-xenoblade-chronicles-eur-undub-beta-uncens-loadiine-ready.html
github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases
github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ETxoIujjPFLTJOY2pIZ3RfRms/view?pref=2&pli=1
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l427nnapxKEUBA-aAtiwAq1Kw6lgRV-hqdocpKY6vQ0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
wiiubru.com
wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list
ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm
gbatemp.net/threads/would-a-mkds-wiimmfi-vc-inject-be-possible.425461/#post-6321530
github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases/tag/v0.2
gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-gx2.413823/
loadiine.ovh/
volafile.io/r/acH6c7
wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_N64_inject_compatibility_list
www17.zippyshare.com/v/Ko2PG7mZ/file.html
gbatemp.net/threads/malware-warning.425346/
gbatemp.net/threads/tubehax-tutorial.402079/#post-5786556
gbatemp.net/threads/xcxgecko-xenoblade-chronicles-x-trainer-gui-using-pygecko.406442/
gbatemp.net/threads/is-it-possible-to-remove-the-fatal-frame-u-censhorship-via-loadiine.404170/
mega.nz/#F!MRABRR4A!Xmbg602g8Q6xNNuT6knJ1g
pastebin.com/HvHDL1mD
gametdb.com/WiiU/Search
mega.nz/#F!GsgiSA7a!sBr90On3_lsb7KgJNoSg9w
portalroms.com/en/isos/wii-u
gbatemp.net/threads/beginners-guide-launch-hacks-game-backups-and-homebrews-on-wiiu-vwii.388448/
mega.nz/#!jtUXiBzC!vxZYgqoul7Te3kfbgZDUKYwwhx_0MHfWrEe1yllqPq8
nintendo.com/wiiu/system-update/
37.187.56.116/loadiine/
github.com/dimok789/ftpiiu/releases
mega.nz/#!xh9m0TKI!gTmwQyplqwGILmk9KXlNuF2ehjPn4BqzgucIt972ro0
wiiuiso.com/nintendo-wii-u-games-and-homebrew/388048-virtual-console-usa-eshop-nes-snes-n64-gba-wiiu-loadiine-ready2play-57-games-2.html
pastebin.com/nvKZETqF
wiiuiso.com/nintendo-wii-u-games-and-homebrew/388277-mega-nds-roms-collection-gx2-100-a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already got Mario Kart 8. It's the first time I've played it & I'm annoy that holding items behind you to block attacks doesn't remove the item from your inventory. In other Mario Kart games you could hold a shell or banana peel behind yourself & it would leave your inventory box so you could pick up more shit, but that doesn't happen in MK8. Why the fuck did they change that?

Is this shit actually reliable now?

I recently acquired Star Fox Zero and find it surprisingly fun once you get used to the controls and dual cameras.

You can do it on the latest firmware now and with that exploit self hosted files boot 100% of the time.

I personally had trouble getting ot to not freeze when using my own .jar, but
works really well for me

Great, time to unplug this thing from the Internet and get me a hard drive & SD card.

I assume this bricks multiplayer, so… Goodbye Splatoon, I loved you…

Any fan translations of XCX? I can't find any.

Found this one
wiiuiso.com/nintendo-wii-u-games-and-homebrew/388063-mega-xenoblade-chronicles-eur-undub-beta-uncens-loadiine-ready.html

Also you can still play games you own online. I'd recommend setting your DNS to tubehax DNS so the system doesn't auto update. It will also block game updates though.

Thanks, also found out that this doesn't currently work with externals. No way in hell am I using only SDs. I hope it's not long before this changes.

Get Hyrule Warriors if you like Musou games. Shitloads of things to do and unlock in adventure mode, especially if you get the DLC.

You don't even have to host anything. There are sites that host the exploits you can go to, forgoing the need to host. Soft-modding the Wii was more tedious, the Wii U is fuck-easy. I should have told everyone how to do this shit in OP for a proper thread, but whatever.

Here's what I did:
1. Block a bunch of URLs that the Wii U uses to update in your router firmware settings at 192.168.1.1
nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
c.shop.nintendowifi.net
cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net
cbvc.nintendo.net
(test to make sure URL blocking is working by blocking something like newegg.com then try to go to it)

2. Get Homebrew & Loadiine;
Loadiine: github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases
Homebrew Launcher: github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases
Extract them onto an SD card with directories looking like this:
wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher
wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2
(There's also a www folder with homebrew launcher that you don't need if you just use sites that hose the exploit)

3. Pirate a game.wud & extract it's contents using Uwizard.
Uwizard: drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ETxoIujjPFLTJOY2pIZ3RfRms/view?pref=2&pli=1
This requires two codes.
The Wii U common key: D7B00402659BA2ABD2CB0DB27FA2B656
And the Title ID for the game. If you download a scene release the .nfo file should have the Title ID.
If it doesn't you can find it on this list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l427nnapxKEUBA-aAtiwAq1Kw6lgRV-hqdocpKY6vQ0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

After you extract the pirated game's files create another folder on the SD card named Game Title [Game ID] (NOT THE TITLE ID THE GAME ID)
The game ID will show up in Uwizard when you're extracting the .wud.
Directories should look similar to this:
wiiu/games/Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]
Copy 3 folders (code, content & meta) extracted from the .wud into that game folder. Those 3 folders are all you need, any other files are not needed.

4. Now you put the SD into the Wii U, open the Wii U's web browser & go to wiiubru.com or something similar.
That site will launch Homebrew with the exploit then you can open Loadiine & play pirated games.

Again, my Wii U is on firmware version 5.3.2
You'll have to check your firmware to see if this shit works on your firmware version.
You may need to use a different method or may not be able to do any exploit for piracy.

The game compatibility for Loadiine used to be complete dogshit with red boxes all over the list, but now it's much better: wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list

I should also mention you need to format the SD card with this: ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm
(the last link at the bottom of the text wall is the download)
Format to Fat32 with allocation size of 65536 for best loading times.

I hear that the Wii U can use SDXC cards (even though it's supposed to only use SDHC) as long as the SD card is formatted to Fat32 instead of exFat.

The card I'm using now is 32GB SDHC, but I have a 256GB SDXC coming in the mail.
Hopefully that shit works because a few Wii U games are pretty big in file size.

Try to get a Class10 UHS-I/U3 SD card if you don't want retard-slow loading times.

It doesn't affect your legit games at all so multiplayer there is fine. You'll need to update Splatoon though. I used WUPinstaller.

Reread my post user.

Self hosting yields 100% results while there exists a chance of freezing from websites.

get used to it because it will never change until the wii u is fully cracked at least 2-3 years after the NX according tro devs

I have that pirated on my 3DS, but it would definitely be much better on Wii U. I dunno if I want to spend space on it though because musou games are pretty repetitive. Kinda have to be in a mood for musou games.

Is Splatoon worth pirating for single player & local co-op?

The exploit site has worked for me so far. I have miniweb.exe & the homebrew launcher files are already there ready to host if I need to.
If I keep using exploit sites will it potentially brick or is it just that hosting has the highest success rate possible?

All that's really needed for HDD is IOSU access, and smealum posted code for that a few days ago. Shouldn't be too long now.

I have never done that ever so I don't know. Campaign is pretty nice for training you for online, I'd recommend buying the game cheap or something if at all possible but there's certainly no harm in pirating it.

Does using the exploit sites put any kind of harm on your system? I'm considering giving my six year old cousin free games since it's so easy. Also, I needed to update to the latest loadiine nightly today to get it to work. Am I going to have to do that every day?

Does this undub contain the whole game or is it one of those things where you pirate the game, then get the undub pack, then copy over your full pirated copy with the undub files? The file size suggests it's the full game, just modified.

I only viewed that page twice & the faggot forum blocked me demanding I make an account. I switched IP & cleared cookies, but can't seem to shake it. I should have read it, but I just skimmed the first post & downloaded the undub.

I'm practically out of space anyways until my 256GB SD card arrives.

It's the full game, can confirm.

Good, I don't need to download another thing.

highest rate possible.

Its not something small its huge and smea never released the exploit you faggot he only released tools that can ONLY be used with an IOSU exploit

its not coming soon

see

I'd also like to add that he says he's never coming back to the wii u scene or sharing his work regarding unbricking wii u's and the exploit itself

IOSUhax is only a toolset that may help devs code emunand once they eventually find an exploit(an IOSU exploit is like a needle in a skyscraper sized haystack and nintendo has already patched at least 2 we've never found)

It's possible if you run something like update manager with no clue what you're doing. Something like loadiine or homebrew manager failing to load won't do anything to the system.

Personally I wouldn't trust a 6 year old to handle this stuff, just in case.

How do I restore the fundoshi and the breast slider without downloading a loadline version of XCX? I don't even use Lin but I guess I'll stick her in a bikini.

I don't have a wii u but this makes me want to get one. I found this on craigslist near my area. From what I looked up this should be exactly on 5.3.2. Worth it? What do you think I can talk him down to? What games are worth playing on wii u? What are the limitations of the homebrew aside from only sd card games so far? Can you play multi-player?

The firmware on it doesn't matter right now, current firmware is exploitable.
Personally the DS and N64 emulator on gamepad are making it for me. The Wii U has largely been a Splatoon machine for me. 3D World is pretty good, so is Captain Toad. That's all I had on it legit. Oh and XCX. If you liked Xenoblade's gameplay but felt the story butted in too much, that's a game for you.

No multiplayer on loadiine.

Doesn't really seem worth it then. Thanks for the reply.

hows the ds emulator? does it at least have an internal resolution changer so its not jaggy and blurry?

Apparently it does but it's not a selectable option in the menu or anything. Hopefully someone can figure how to enable it with homebrew.
gbatemp.net/threads/would-a-mkds-wiimmfi-vc-inject-be-possible.425461/#post-6321530

Oh shit, I just realized that I can play MOTHERFUCKING SOLATOROBO on my Wii U now. I really ought to fill my Wii U with DS injects.

I don't think you can use the decensored armor without loadiine. As far as I know, the Wii U doesn't yet have a way to soft patch the game while playing from disc.

There's currently no way to restore the bust slider, though it's possible to use a program to edit the RAM of your save file, allowing you to tweak the bust size of any character in your party. I think that also requires you to be using loadiine, though.

I grabbed a Xeno undub/uncensor but it doesn't add the tit slider and it probably still has memes, but nobody got a shekel.

Jew him down to $200.

Can you even play pirated games online?

How does it run? I'm tempted to grab a bigger SD card today since I have an undub downloaded. Also which version of Loadiine do you use?

Runs fine so far, I didn't install anything to the HD.

I'm using a nightly from 5/5.

Thanks. From what I've looked up, it seems there are no specific things required for the game to run well.

Out of curiosity, is your SD card Fat32 with 32kb cluster size?

Better fan translations in a few years at least. Took Mother 3, about 2 years for a GBA title. One that could be emulated way before it's release.
How long do you think a decent one will take for XCX?

Take it from a 3DS Piratefag. There's absolutely nothing on Wii U worth pirating that isn't multiplat/already owned by anyone with a Wii U.

Just grab a MEGA link to a bunch of injected DS/N64 games, that's all I've played.

Pretty sure it's 32/32, yeah. It's the same microSD & adapter that I'm using for 3DS piracy.

What the fuck is this supposed to tell me?

You're using an old version of Loadiine, grab a nightly.

Thanks, I'll try that.

I'm interested in Smash custom music, will I be able to play online with custom music?

It worked, thanks again.

Just making sure to block any possible updates now and I'm set. At least until the real hacks start dropping.

You're welcome, SATAN TRIPS.

Are you getting to the homebrew menu with loadiine.ovh? I couldn't get HaxServer.jar to do anything but freeze.

The Wonderful 101 is the best game on the system. Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade X and Tropical Freeze are also very good. Pikmin 3 and Smash are alright.

Can't speak to Star Fox Zero since I haven't picked it up yet, but it's probably better to pirate that one first if you're going to buy at all.

Should I get a UHS SD Card for Xenoblade X or is a regular Class 10 fine?

Yeah, I'm using loadiine.ovh. I'll try the manual setup with .jar when I got some more time on my hands.

Yeah, I'm using loadiine.ovh. I'll try the manual setup with .jar when I got some more time on my hands.

Is Holla Forums acting up again?

Lies

Apparently a 5.5 exploit is finally out. Can you still play online after modding your Wii U?

It is true that I am struggling to figure out more than a few games to pirate. I can only think of Xenoblade X and Fatal Frame V, both of which sound kinda meh. And I guess Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Maker, and maybe Donkey Kong 64 so I don't have to plug up my N64.

There's no modding to be done, but you can't play online with pirated games.

All I care about is still playing online with my legit copies of Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros, the only games I want to pirate are single players anyway.

Don't underestimate Lego City: Undercover.

The worst thing was the load times, I bet they're better off the SD card.

Yeah, there's a bunch of singleplayer games I want but not a whole lot. And I own the only ones worth buying.
My main reason for keeping the Wii U is for it's possible utility in the future. It has native Wii support for software and hardware, as well as being the smallest current gen home console on the market right now, which adds portability.

TL;DR It's a small HD emulation console with multiple hardware and software support.

I'm thinking about self-hosting the exploit files for Loadiine GX2. What's the recommended method for self-hosting?

As long as they're updated you can keep playing online.

Sounds great. I don't really know anything about Wii U piracy, I just assumed you had to install CFW and be careful about updating.

Is there a way to hide the Offline in the upper left in Xeno?

So i have a wiiu.

How exactly do i hack it so i can pirate games?
How do i play those pirated games?
Can i screw up my wiiu in any way?
Anything else i need to know?

Some tutorials or our own insight would be helpful.

I'm guessing it only supports sd card sizes as big as 64GB then?

oh shit, didnt notice that.

Gonna try it out and hope for the best.

Absolute retard's guide:
Download the following
github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases/tag/v0.2
github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases

Make your sd card look like so
sd:/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/(elf/icon/meta contents)
sd:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/(elf/icon/meta contents)

(optional)
now download the latest release of loadiine gx2 for some extra features and overwrite the one appropriate .elf file
>github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases
Pros: gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-gx2.413823/ scroll down to changelog for a tl;dr, the biggest thing is the addition of the game update folder
Cons: some games might have long load times like SM3DW

Find a video game, download it, extract its contents in
sd:/wiiu/games/name of game [gameid]/
There's some DS roms already set up to be compatible with loadiine this way, so grab one of those if you want to see results right away. Wii U games are huge.

Stick the SD where it's supposed to in the Wii U, go to your browser (clear save data maybe?) and go to loadiine.ovh/ select continue. It's a single process now so it should boot you to a Wii U screen and then you should be in the homebrew channel. It shouldn't take more than two minutes so if something froze just hold the power button on your console and try again. Select Loadiine, pick your game, enjoy you dumb faggot.

Extras
Format your SD card to Fat32 64 cluster size for best load times.
Some ready to go games here volafile.io/r/acH6c7

Also you aren't modifying or hacking the system permanently. When you restart your WiiU it's as if nothing happened (aside from your recently played list logging Mii Maker time).

Things like the initial exploit and loadiine won't. So if you just stick to those you're fine.
There are some homebrew programs that will. They'll most likely warn you of this. You probably will never need to run these programs anyway.

Shits super glitchy and doesn't always work.
No, you can't load stuff from a USB Drive.
Online doesn't work.

The SD card I specifically bought for this is being a finnicky piece of shit and refuses to copy games over. Near the very end of a 20GB game transfer, it gives me errors about how it just magically can't accept the files.

I'm fucking mad. This shit takes forever to transfer over and it's the last thing holding me back from my video games.

It's bad enough that I have to slowly, slowly wait for everything to copy, but now I gotta go fix the damn thing and start all over.

So user, for the downloads

Do i download all of them or just the loadiine and the homebrew?

I really dont want to brick my WiiU.

First zip for hbl, second for loadiine.

You won't brick your Wii U.

>Some ready to go games here volafile.io/r/acH6c7

How do you inject VC games? Do you just put them in the 'games' folder like regular WiiU games?

Did vola stop randomly corrupting shit?

I don't think so, but I got lucky with some downloads for the 3DS so it's worth a shot.

Yeah, it's retarded alright.

one of the files looks like how you said

but is this one okay?
I got the loadiine from somewhere else because googlechrome wont let me download the one you linked me to.

user do i seriously need this? Is it vital to this operation?

Please help, i am paranoid about this.
I tried to homebrew my 3ds but i think i may have bricked it. It was because my camera somehow broke so i could not scan the QR code

I dont want the same to happen to my wiiu.

Yes, it's as simple as that.

Injecting games is another matter.
wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_N64_inject_compatibility_list

Who hasn't done that ages ago?

lmao I'm banned half a day for vola thinking it's malware
www17.zippyshare.com/v/Ko2PG7mZ/file.html

Read this if you're paranoid.
gbatemp.net/threads/malware-warning.425346/

Yes, you do need it, and no, it's not a virus. Chrome and antiviruses pick it up as a false positive. Now stop being a little bitch and get on the ship already.

Honestly, if you follow the guide, you have about a 0% chance of doing any harm to your WiiU.

Yes you do.

It uses a browser exploit. Most browsers have patched it out already, but it still works on the WiiU. It's why homebrew is possible.

I froze about 10 times because HaxServer.jar refuses to work.

Then I used an old version of Loadiine that froze.

My Wii U isn't even bothered.

Is that your SD card? My SD card looks like this. (some files/folders were generated by Loadiine)

I was doing that, but couldn't get the IPs of two of the URLs. My router won't let me just block URLs.

Just set your WiiU's DNS to the Tubehax DNS. Does the same thing, whith the only downside being that you can't use the youtube app.

Use Tubehax then: gbatemp.net/threads/tubehax-tutorial.402079/#post-5786556

Needing a fan translation

WWWWW

Hope it works when my new sd card gets here

what do i do with the www files?
Leave em out?
If i download them too where do i put them?

THANK FUCK
Do we already have an uncensored Fatal Frame?

That's for self hosting. You don't need them for the loadiine.ovh method.

www folder is for hosting hacks. It doesn't belong on the SD card.

To initiate the Wii U exploit you use the Wii U web browser & go to a URL that hosts it.
However, you can host it yourself & that's what the www folder is for.

There are no fixes for this as far as I've seen.
Other Fatal Frame games have undubs with censored content put back in, but Fatal Frame: Maiden of the Black Water doesn't appear to have one yet. Which is weird because Xenoblade Chronicles X has an undub.

I think localizers did more to Maiden of the Black Water than remove a few outfits though. They get paid more if they alter more content so they intentionally go full retard & shit up games with many needless alterations as they are rewarded with higher pay for doing it.

What are the odds we can get an uncucked Xenoblade now?

See:

Although the titty size value can be altered on the fly with hacks the actual interface element that was removed from the game itself cannot be restored apparently.

They tried to rebalance everything and did a shitty job.

It sucks.

Yeah, from what I've played there were many terrible choices with removing or limiting gameplay mechanics. The most noticeable thing was not being able to pick up another item while dragging your current item. I'm getting that coin pickup a lot too.

Did they not even make arenas for balloon battles? Ever? I updated the game in the way I was instructed, but there's no indication of the version so I don't know if it actually updated it.

For those people who want to edit their character's bust size in Xenoblade Chronicles X, you'll need to use this program.

gbatemp.net/threads/xcxgecko-xenoblade-chronicles-x-trainer-gui-using-pygecko.406442/

Sounds like horseshit, I don't believe you.

Source?

Hopefully more people will pirate it since the only way to uncuck the game is with Loadiine & this Trainer. Even though you could dump your physical copy it's better than Nintendo does not receive money for censored games.

I dunno much about Fatal Frame, but I've read (on Holla Forums) that one of the characters was a gravure model & parts of the game relating to that were removed. I don't have a good source, that's just what I have read. Believe it or don't. It sounded plausible to me with what NoA has done lately.

Thanks to this program, you can actually make a character with larger breasts than the maximum size the bust slider had, as well as make your character taller or shorter than the normal height range you can get through the character creator. I believe the normal minimum height is around .85, and the smallest breast options are around .75. By default, Lin has both of these.

I tried making my character into an oppai loli, with a height around .76, and with the bust size around 1.4, which is roughly what you'd get with the highest setting on the bust slider.

The XBX undub isn't complete, there's still English lines here and there, and from what I've heard it doesn't restore the breast slider. It will take more time to properly merge translations with the nip versions of both of these games for proper content restoration, I think. And even longer for fan translations to completely excise the NoA cancer.

The Fatal Frame wiki says that breast physics in the game were toned down in addition to all of the other changes, but I've never played it to verify. If that's true, the best fix would be the Japanese version with the English version's text/menus, but I doubt that's very easy to do.

i need screenshots, for research purposes of course.

You would be surprised, Wii U game files seem pretty modular. It's probably still hard, but I'd guess it would be easier than, say, older roms. At least you know sort of what you're looking at.

This is what I get for buying video games.

I finished downloading the Japanese version of the game a while ago, but its non-sound/movie data looks to be in a file called archive00.lnk. I found a topic on gbatemp about unpacking it and uncensoring the game, but there hasn't been any progress in a while: gbatemp.net/threads/is-it-possible-to-remove-the-fatal-frame-u-censhorship-via-loadiine.404170/

Here's the Japanese version if anyone wants it: mega.nz/#F!MRABRR4A!Xmbg602g8Q6xNNuT6knJ1g (password: tv.duowan.com)

I finally unfucked my SD card. I'm trying to load loadiine from the site linked above, but it's just nonstop freezing.

I've followed everything said in both guides posted (probably by the same guy) in this thread. Am I just doing something wrong, or am I encountering the "just don't stop until it finally works" portion of this bullshit I've heard about elsewhere?

Don't do it from quick start, and also what do your folders look like?

root/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher and loadiine_gx2. I aint dumb man, I've memorized into my brain how the fucking folder setup needs to be.

Quick start meaning trying to load loadiine directly? Should I be launching HBL first?

Don't enter the browser from the gamepad's quick start.

Oh, that thing. I don't even have that enabled.

I found this infinitely better retard guide while looking for XCX info, I don't know what else to tell you.
pastebin.com/HvHDL1mD
go to

So I just got a 32GB SD to play around with now, and a 1TB for when IOSU hacks roll around. I'm formatting the card to FAT32, after that where do I begin?

I might have bigger problems. Once I took my SD card back to the PC just to make 10000% sure I had all my folders arranged properly, they seem to have deleted themselves or something.

They're just gone. The wiiu directory now leads nowhere, and a cursory check on the properties tab shows no data.

The strange thing is that when I go back to My Computer, I can see that there is still 20 gbs of space taken up on the card, which accounts for the loadiine, HBL, and Xenoblade files I had put on there previously.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on now. This can't possibly be intended.

use this guide

Hire an exorcist.

Right? For now, I'm going to try a different, shittier card to make sure things aren't just fucked on that one.

It's gonna be dildos going from 128gb down to 64, but if that's what it takes then I have no choice.

HEY FAGS, I GOT IT TO WORK!

What do i do with the homebrew to get it to work?

When i went on the loadiine thing it said something about "Missing all OS specific adresses" what do i do?!?!

And then, last question maybe.
I want to download LoZ WindWaker iso or rom whatever its called.
What is the most trusty site to get the wiiu isos?
And how do i even get it to work?

And thank you very much guys, you are so kind to waste your time on a poor user like me
We should go out in a vidya date sometime

When you took your card out of your PC, did you make sure to eject it first? I know it sounds pointless, but I've had too many an SD card corrupt my files from just yanking it out without ejecting it first.

Can I play Gamecube/Wii games with this?

You could have done that before this exploit was found you slow nigger.

Probably WiiUiso (dot com)

You want to download Loadiine ready games
Name the folder appropriately such as "Fast Racing Neo eShop EUR [WFSP02]"

That last bit is important and you can find game IDs on gametdb.com/WiiU/Search

Not sure what that error is

I followed and it worked fine

I hope you don't know what it's like to have a job but no time for vidya. Anyway, is all the info on the gbatemp wiki?

One neat little bonus is that the audio files are all in ADX format, and I had a plugin for foobar2000 to play those because they're used in GCN games.

unfortunately, yes I do

Should be. If not there, go to WiiUiso's vWii hacking thread.

Oh fug. I want to download Xenoblade Chronicles now but my SD card is only 4gb.

Welp i guess thats out the window.

What tiny games can i emulate and how?

Oh fug. I want to download Xenoblade Chronicles now but my SD card is only 4gb.

Welp i guess thats out the window

What tiny games can i emulate and how?

n, you probably have cooties or something

go to wiiuiso and find a loadiine ready thread
here, I'll give you WWHD right now
mega.nz/#F!GsgiSA7a!sBr90On3_lsb7KgJNoSg9w

re-read the gaiuide agn, make your folder structure is correct
read pastebin.com/HvHDL1mD and make your folder structure is correct

N64 GAMES, LOCATED IN THE VOLA, GET YOURS TODAY

VC injects. All kinds, from NES to DS. Check the Vola or WiiUiso, you set them up the same way you would a WiiU game.

Wonder if injecting Custom Robo 1 in place of Custom Robo v2 will work.

Only one way to find out, user.

I've been getting Wii U dumps from the small selection here: ( portalroms.com/en/isos/wii-u ) which doesn't require an account.
The only annoyance is ad referrers, but if you CTRL+LeftClick those you can kill the timer & download immediately.

WiiUiso as mentioned here looks like is has more stuff, but requires an account eventually.

Can I just remove the SD card from my Wii U at any time and make it clean to play my legit games online?

gbatemp.net/threads/beginners-guide-launch-hacks-game-backups-and-homebrews-on-wiiu-vwii.388448/

Step 3, yes you need a game for vWii

You can leave the SD card in and be clean for online, m8.

Captain Toad is like less than 2 GB, man

As far as I know the only time your Wii U is "hacked" is after you initiate the exploit. You have to initiate the exploit every time you turn the system on if you wanna run Loadiine & play pirated games. So, my understanding is, if you just turned on your Wii U & did NOT run the exploit then your Wii U is running normally, it is not in any way illegitimate until you run the exploit. Plus, I have read that the Wii U doesn't even really use the SD card. Save files for legit games are stored on internal memory.

The Wind Waker HD is 1.7GB. Also this:

So I stick a fresh formatted SD in my Wii U.

Now what? Where do I go?
How do I make it set up the default folders and shit?

v

Alright thanks

Wew lad

So it's perfectly normal to have ass load times, right? After all it's installed in the SD even with 64kb allocated

I've noticed that the same game will have longer loading times on the SD card than it does with the eShop version of the game on the Wii U's internal hard drive. Guess we're stuck with these loading times until the IOSU exploits allow us to play games from a hard drive.

Is tubehax DNS sufficient for blocking the update URLs?

Well, I used XCXGecko to make Lyn's breasts massive and then flatter than she original was so this wasn't a completely wasted day.

My shitty router has a character limit on the addresses I can block, and only like two of those addresses are short enough for me to block. I've been using the tubehax DNS and so far I've had no problems, but I admit it does make me nervous.

Yeah, I had some fun with that when I first started the game last week. You can change the character height too, and there seems to be no limit on that. I tried it with a character so small, you couldn't see her. Then I made a character so huge that only her foot was visible onscreen.

I got a "loadline ready" download for a game, but it's folder organization is wiiu/games/Xenoblade Chronicles X/ with no game ID.

Do I need to change anything? How can I find the NTSC-J version's Game ID as it's not on that list or the DL location?

I think you only "need" the game ID to get fancy boxart for it and stuff. I know I didn't really even bother.

How does Wii U piracy work? Like 3DS'? Is still shit? should I wait? By the time I could get one or pirate it Splatoon will probably be dead as fuck.

It's easy as fuck but you can't play online or install DLC yet.

Thanks.

You NEED the gameid for it to show up in loadiine.

I'll wait then. I want full CFW.

You're not even installing anything on the Wii U, there's no reason not to do any of this.

Doesn't matter if you wait or not.

You're better off doing it right now then doing the rest later.

You'll be saving a lot of time.

There's one. I don't have a Wii U.
I really want one, tho.

Worth mentioning that legit copies still work online, though updating can be a pain.

You should get one before the next firmware update.

Nope!

Use either JNUSTool or NewNUSGrabberGUI to download the latest update (not decrypted) and put those shitloads of files in a folder called install and put all of that in the root of your sd card. Get a HBL ready version of WUPinstaller and select it when loading up homebrew. In the options, install the updates to USB if your game or it's updates were in that location. Currently WUPinstaller doesn't have an official HBL release, but there's one in the vola that works fine.

NewNUSGrabberGUI requires ms visual studio redist 2015 x86 and maybe 2013.
I haven't used JNUSTool but I hear it has better success downloading certain updates like SSB4.

It's not that easy.
I recently got PS3 anyway. And I'm poor, and third worlder. I might sell the paperweight of 360andget one.

No bully, see above.

If only it were like 3DS. That shit may have been a pain in the ass to set up, but at least you weren't horribly gimped by having no online or shit loading times. This feels barely worth it after such a long wait. Guess it'll let me try SMTxFE and the new Paper Mario with a clear conscience if nothing else.

See

How's speed factor into loading times? Is there any appreciable difference between a 45 MB/s and a 90 MB/s card?

I know I can still play my legit copies online, I already own pretty much every worthwhile multiplayer game for the system anyway. 3DS CFW and the failed promises of IOSU leading into this year just spoiled me is all.

Also curious about this, I need to order another 64gb one and I'm wondering if I need to bother dropping the extra $5-10 on a faster speed. Was using a cheap Sandisk on 3DS and haven't really had any problems with it.

Never trust Smegma, user. Ever.
If it is was for him, 3DS would be a paperweight right now.

AX5E01 is the code for NTSC-U, I have an NTSC-J, AKA the version that isn't shit.

Never understood why this was such a controversy, at least those screencaps. That's how people talk today, and it's not hard to understand. I don't like it, and I think is a cheap move to look young and cool, but it's not bothering at all.

I wouldn't support it, but with piracy I might just get the NTSC-U unless -J have a fan translation.

Any games like nintendoland? I was very disappointed with the amount of content Game & Wario had.

Yes.

Splatoon.

Haven't played the meme game myself,

Get?

You mean, get wrecked?

This game was such a let down, in all aspects.

thank god they don't release an update until monday, at worst

I'm looking into benchmarks, and it seems like at least for the SanDisk Ultra/Extreme/etc. series that read times top off at about 20MB/s and the only significant difference seems to be in write speed. I'm going to go with the cheaper option ("80MB/s" 533x). Ten bucks on Newegg, can't beat that.

GEE I WONDER THE PROBLEM IS!

Won't the internet browser require a firmware update to use?
If so, the moment Nintendo releases an update, we're fucked

Tubehax.

Under that logic, they might be speaking another language entirely.

That prevents the system from updating, but internet browser would then require 5.6 to open, like the 3DS. Isn't that how it works?

I don't think I've ever seen the Wii U do anything to try and stop me from using the internet browser, and I've been on 5.3.2 ever since I bought my Wii U late last year.

Anyone got a decent download for Devil's Third? All that I found so far were absolutely horrid, it'd take weeks to download that shit.

Tubehax is not working. I set the IP under both DNS settings, and I can still access the eShop. What gives?

Naw, [123456] works fine.

I think the game would show up in Loadiine. The Game ID is for identifying & downloading cover art.

Is anyone working on HDD/USB loading yet? This is essential for me. As well, is there an application that can rip from the game discs to SD for now? I own most of the good wii u games on disc, and would like to rip them before selling them.

There are 2 seperate folders and Im getting errors when i download the second one, how do i download it exactly?

Oh yeah and its for LoZ WW.

Anons are you sleeping?

Sorry for the late question but i still need help.
please.

I don't understand what problem you are having.

If you're talking about difficulty getting it off of MEGA just right click the files in the list & do a Standard Download of part1 & part2.

There's two .rar files. I downloaded from that guy's link a while ago & already got it extracted & working with Loadiine so there's no problem with it. You download both parts then use something like 7-zip to extract part1 while part2 will automatically be included in the extraction process so long as it's in the same folder as part1.

alright, ill try it out now i guess.

Is this true?

Any link to MK8?

Yeah, look at how people talked in the 90s and 80s, compare it to now.
Same language, different lingo. You're making some horrible arguments for memeshit to be in the game.

Wew

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
i cant get the game to open up.

I see the square in the loadiine thing but the game wont open for some reason?

Am i missing something? Did i do something wrong?

How should I format my SD card for fastest loading in Xenoblade Chronicles X?
Is the default Fat32 cluster size fine?

64kb

I guess no Loz WW for me, just my luck.

Ill try some other games to see if they work or not.

If if they dont work i guess im out m8.

Thanks. I heard this decreased load times for TPHD and Bayonetta 2 but I wasn't sure if it would affect Xenoblade X.

TPHD gives me 15-20 second loading times.
Also the camera has some input delay but I don't know if that's how the game works or loadliine

mega.nz/#!jtUXiBzC!vxZYgqoul7Te3kfbgZDUKYwwhx_0MHfWrEe1yllqPq8

Also rename the folder to "Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]"

Thanks

Is it updated to latest version?

Not sure, the place I got the link from didn't say.

Gah, fucking Mega and their bandwidth limits.
Guess I'll just wait for the folks at /hbg/ to upload it to gdrive

I've got a legit copy of Hyrule Warriors, can I pirate DLC for it?

Nope. The recent nightlies of loadiine can use DLC, but only if you actually own the DLC. This was an intentional decision by the developers as a form of anti-piracy.

Is it still safe to update? I haven't updated my Wii U because I was waiting for this day

Apparently the latest firmware is still 5.5.1 so you should be good

nintendo.com/wiiu/system-update/

I'd recommend setting up tubehax DNS afterwards though so you don't get any future automatic updates

Thanks

If you're on 5.5.0, go ahead and update.

If you're on 5.3 or 5.4, you'll probably want to stay on those. Unless you really want online play with a game you own, but that will only last until Nintendo drops another firmware update.

I'm on 1.0.2

Well shit.

Yea just update from the internet. You could to find a game disc that will update you to 5.3, but it's probably not worth the effort at this point.

There's a diference between 30 years and hundred of years in the future. I'm not excusing memes, but those aren't memes, that's slang, fag.
If they reference dodge like they did in that TLOZ 3DS game it would be understandable, but I fail to see how noob is a meme, althought it is cringe worthy.

ooookay, so I'm apparently downloading Mario Kart through this program.

What then?

The directory on the SD card should be this:
wiiu\games\The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD [BCZE01]
Inside that folder are 3 folders:
code
content
meta

That's not Mario Kart. That's updates for Mario Kart.
"NUS Downloader, or NUSD, is a Windows program designed to allow easy access to the resources present on Nintendo's Update Servers"

This is Mario Kart 8:
mega:#!jtUXiBzC!vxZYgqoul7Te3kfbgZDUKYwwhx_0MHfWrEe1yllqPq8
Rename to "Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]"

Slang is one giant fucking meme dude. But fine that's just being anal. They still purposely botched the fucking translations, which isn't ok.

For a man dedicated to freedom and with a burning hatred of censorship, what is the definitive experience for Xenoblade X? Outside of moonrunes.

So far, I've downloaded the [MEGA] Xenoblade Chronicles X (EUR) (Undub [Beta] + Uncens) [Loadiine ready] found on wiiuiso, but can I do better?

Is tubehax DNS messing up for anyone else? Just recently I was unable to connect to the internet with my Wii U. I did a connection test with Tubehax DNS and it failed, but it worked without it.

I suppose I could turn it off since the latest firmware is still 5.5.1 but it feels risky

Okay apparently it is down. Guess I'll have to do without it for now.

Time to reset my router and actually block Nintendo.

37.187.56.116/loadiine/

apparently works with tubehax down

tubehax seems to be working again

I'm still having problems with TubeHax/URL blocking. eShop isn't supposed to work if I've set it up correctly.

Do you have other internet connection settings in your Wii U? Erase them.

It's the only connection I have saved. The settings aren't changing when I look at them.

Can anyone recommend an FTP server?

Fucking around with the SD to get NDS/N64 games isn't appealing to me.

Holy shit mega and their 1.5gb limit can fuck off. Any way to circumvent this?

you can use the extension for that, but mega is about the best file sharing website at the moment.

Also, on that note, does anyone have Pokken Tournament for US?

I've found EU, but even that is on shitty websites with 50kb/s down.

jdownloader2 nigga

This.
Make sure you get the clean one, faggot, otherwise you'll be up for a malware and adware shit fest.

github.com/dimok789/ftpiiu/releases worked

kept fucking up until I set my speed limit to 200 KiB/s in FileZilla

Worked fine for a 100mb DS game, wouldn't want to upload Xeno

Okay, I got it. Now how do I make it download stuff from mega?

EU works just fine.
wiiuiso.com/nintendo-wii-u-games-and-homebrew/388565-wiiu-collection-loadiine-mega-update-5-8-16-a.html

Link for the clean one?

google jdownload 2 no adware its the first one

LoZ finally worked.

user just gave me shitty files.

Now i need to buy a better SD card to pirate more vidya yeaaaaaah.

or buy used vidya
Fuck nintendo

You can't be this dense.
Just copy the mega link and it will take it automatically from the clipboard. If not go to link grabber and paste the link there, then just play the download.
You can queue multiple downloads, is useful for fucking everything.

Well, beats me what I'm doing wrong then.

Nothing. Mega moves servers around all the time. Have to wait until it stops saying temporarily unavailable. Or find another source.

LOADIINE IS REGION FREE

Here's those links so you don't have to jump through 5 second ad click bullshit. Excluded incomplete shit. Included the folder name you should have with every Game ID I could find.

Art Academy Atelier [BXAP01] → mega:#!q40C0LoD!r6FKkstjWKaoxXzOqGd9VgCPAjqrpVI0OW3b8X6bBso
Assassin Creed IV Black Flag [ASBP41] → mega:#F!ERASGJgY!3XUnoOsH2KVUyL2YhxbHMA
Batman Arkham City Armored Edition US → mega:#!ftV2wJhZ!cOgJluc6tOs_6s_2NhzyXdsQ2vvSfSyGEG17myAkObY
Batman Origins [AZEEWR] → mega:#F!h4EVnbKB!iwSmyVmbdyXHs66_f9EMpw
Bayonetta [AAFD01] → mega:#!140XHSqK!T4Hd813Rf8jEtGVFKvDxyJlehl74xrEJhASfPN56pQ4
Bayonetta 2 [AQUE01] → mega:#!NxVXWQKJ!7Lgp_NoUXwBUdzZOK3XeAuXWVGMXx9Y3TBYQiK54nUM
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker [AKBE01] → mega:#!zVo0jaJA!5rtUUgGRTzoQqIUvyCFQkZGENPlLM5sLAdPpSLQCifU
Donkey Kong - Tropical Freeze [ARKE01] → mega:#!F5tWAa7Z!yM8oysT2VZA-b8YGTb3SaNuIG4MIALWR2by86s3O3kE
Game & Wario [ASAE01] → mega:#!mplljYLa!RgIYMdg5N8r_DsB7j2nJWP5xRzAiNC7J7n7KaHFvJO0
Hyrule Warriors [BWPE01] → mega:#!bskmWIQJ!yGYgkjMQDdc88LLuJRvUDuCrIoPl3Eb_jmAUF9dRU7g
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse [AXYJ01] → mega:#!4Yx3HCoZ!mc_0lOL2wp2oYdRxNvcMY9ve8aAmaAVG83SvsD8rBpw
Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01] → mega:#!jtUXiBzC!vxZYgqoul7Te3kfbgZDUKYwwhx_0MHfWrEe1yllqPq8
Mario Party 10 [ABAE01] → mega:#!Sh8nQIoZ!D8Tsiqu1nkGVAETZHW7PcXMpzp0w65NFvPBwWmpdLTU
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash [AVXE01] → mega:#!FcxknR7I!naT-qKSvoXS_1olIGmbamuwDG-yvSytg3RkZHDgoTpY
Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 [AHDP08] → mega:#F!081xnbIY!DaVHMX_7wd5EqW-iwOdbUA
Need For Speed Most Wanted [ANSE69] → mega:#F!ZVpESbrY!9rWOZZIrp2jbn4ktHoAqcQ
New Super Luigi U [ARSE01] → mega:#!Vo0whbRI!xmz1J2_ljMxq0eZ5y6K0xlppnKB9xsEvAvSVzQ8_Di0
New Super Mario Bros U [ARPE01] → mega:#F!LQ9SxIxS!HH3qGUfaWhrW2MNtoCZ3gg
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge [ANGE01] → mega:#F!R89xEThL!vnQPPpRUWnZNJc54v6NO2w
Pikmin 3 [AC3P01] → mega:#F!5ol2GRKC!UD_qW0LfhNtCF5NG8JxAFA
'''Pokken Tournament EU → mega:#F!BtNTAIqR!DXF5gEsq88dQmb3FA–VWA
Shovel Knight [WKNEAY] → mega:#!NxkzBAJY!A5_G1muXBaZFYjrWnZJOQo5WPVPwuMd5WsC1fKG4DK0
Sonic Lost World [ASNE8P] → mega:#F!JMAljDrT!NbdIWmdSyJSMvlE2IHkbMg
Splatoon [AGMP01] → mega:#F!cUQwxAgJ!yMaPkPPxTkP48hCv87dQLA
Star Fox Zero [AFXE01] → mega:#F!StESkDxA!H8nU1E0Xgxl25YMZZzwdWA
Super Mario Maker [AMAP41] → mega:#!09FjhI6R!pM97a1UIbuJMn5wsTR7PeD1qIVf8pfTkxT-fnW5ncjw
Super Smash Bros Wii U [AXFE01] → mega:#!JFBAxLrD!F-otU-PHevq18YAZ9EL8JChPM00EFDmxdTrPSpvfI0s
The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD [AZAE01] → mega:#F!h8MSQAZC!EP9yAlh9suu-a6LX0tjQEA
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker [BCZE01] → mega:#F!wEAHjSwS!IrjpNRIf-IXXjEdadEFgMQ
The Wonderful 101 [ACMP01] → mega:#F!b4VBhLSa!qBU4wFqJiAY2ahvm_Q3JQg
Wii Sports Club [AWSE01] → mega:#!sdhSxb7Q!4knv7eEYCBCany-dwqNSa-LtV6CNKI1E9pztPEVnAR0
Xenoblade Chronicles X [AX5E01] → mega:#F!El1CGIwb!pjePkpa1074OCITKpar5hQ
Yoshis Woolly World [AYCP01] → mega:#F!5MAFFJBR!u9bY2ccqJOFLaUuH1HjSBQ

To reiterate, SD card directories should have 3 folders inside the game folder & looks like this:
\wiiu\games\Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]\code
\wiiu\games\Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]\content
\wiiu\games\Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]\meta

If game is in a .WUD you need to extract it with Uwizard: drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ETxoIujjPFLTJOY2pIZ3RfRms/view?pref=2&pli=1
This requires two codes.
The Wii U common key: D7B00402659BA2ABD2CB0DB27FA2B656
And the Title ID for the game. If you download a scene release the .nfo or .txt file should have the Title ID but if it doesn't find it on this list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l427nnapxKEUBA-aAtiwAq1Kw6lgRV-hqdocpKY6vQ0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true (under column F "WUD Key")

we should really get alternate links and torrents going for all the games we find. in case these get taken down and whatnot.

I found the Game ID for Pokkén Tournament. The folder should be named:
Pokken Tournament [APKP01]
Don't use é because it causes problems.

I've tried testing Tubehax DNS against the URL block list, and apparently it's not blocking nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net and cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net

What the fuck guys?

can i tranfer my tri ultimate save from 3ds to the pirated wiiu version? want to play in HD.

Thanks nigger!

Now to wait for HDD support!

I hate how every iso rip on every website ever needs winrar, and not just any winrar, which actually runs on wine, but the NEW version of wine. I don't want to boot into windows just to fucking extract some shit
fuck you iso rippers 7zip works BETTER USE IT AAAAAA

new version of winrar, not wine *

Tough shit bitch.

You do as your told and you do it right.

7zip can extract most .rar files anyways so the only issue is the outdated compression method they're using.

Thanks, buddy. Hopefully these'll still be up in a few days when I get my card in the mail.

That's nothing, I've been using 7zip for years. The real problem is when these faggots use ECM on their ISOs.

Like it's 1999 and we need cyclic redundancy checks on a file. Give me a fucking break. It's 2016 and takes me about 20 minutes to download a 3GB file, who the fuck needs a CRC when it downloads that effortlessly? Fucking ECM pussies.

I know I'm late, but enabling it isn't hard.
I'm using Days as an example, but I think it applies to any DS game.

F:\wiiu\games\Kingdom Hearts - 358-2 Days NDS [AWGJE9]\content\0010 in this folder is a .json open it with notepad++ or whatever and near the bottom will be "RenderScale": 1, change it to a 2 and it'll work. It apparently doesn't go past 2 but I think x2 is way better already.

Should I wait for him to fix that or is it abandoned?

Finally downloaded MK8 and renamed the folder, but the game won't open. It says loading file for a second before cancelling. I could open other games I had, though.

My brothers been playing that version non-stop for 2 days now. I only ever heard english twice so it shouldn't bother you too much. Seems to run like a charme too.

Get the Nipponese version.

sudo apt-get install p7zip-rar
nigger

I think the patcher in the Xenoblade Chronicles X Undub thread on gbatemp solves that problem. However, it requires you to have copies of the English and Japanese versions of the game, and based on the thread about half the people who try it can't get the patcher working properly.

It seems the non-Japanese versions of the game have all the DLC included on the disk. Since you can't currently use DLC with Loadiine, playing the English version is the only way to get the DLC content.

Here's this asshole's VC collection on Mega, I downloaded this at 50KB/s because of these shitty filesharing websites, I'll pass it on for you anons.

mega.nz/#!xh9m0TKI!gTmwQyplqwGILmk9KXlNuF2ehjPn4BqzgucIt972ro0

Original Thread (With bullshit links)
wiiuiso.com/nintendo-wii-u-games-and-homebrew/388048-virtual-console-usa-eshop-nes-snes-n64-gba-wiiu-loadiine-ready2play-57-games-2.html

Is there a Username and Pass for the wiiuiso yet?

You're beautiful.

Thank you.

I don't think so, I just made one with a throwaway email.

I just created one, same username/password as 3DSISO.

Hey user or any other anons, you know where to the file for that game?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And thank you very much for this wonderful thread Holla Forums, sometimes i just cant help but love some of you guys

Holy shit, I'll just use a fucking pastebin instead of trying to do two posts for this long list.

Since some people are having errors with MEGA I took the time to compile a ton of magnet links.
Wii U Games - Magnet Links
pastebin.com/nvKZETqF
1. Open a torrent client - 2. Add - 3. Paste the magnet link.

If game is in a .WUD you need to extract it with Uwizard: drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ETxoIujjPFLTJOY2pIZ3RfRms/view?pref=2&pli=1
This requires two codes. The Wii U common key: D7B00402659BA2ABD2CB0DB27FA2B656
And the Title ID for the game. If you download a scene release an included .nfo or .txt file should have the Title ID, but if it doesn't find it on this list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l427nnapxKEUBA-aAtiwAq1Kw6lgRV-hqdocpKY6vQ0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true (under column F "WUD Key")
(Loadiine) = should already be extracted from the .WUD

To reiterate, SD card directories should have 3 folders inside the game folder & looks like this:
\wiiu\games\Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]\code
\wiiu\games\Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]\content
\wiiu\games\Mario Kart 8 [AMKE01]\meta

Nevermind found it.
AN ASSLOAD OF DS VIDYA

wiiuiso.com/nintendo-wii-u-games-and-homebrew/388277-mega-nds-roms-collection-gx2-100-a.html

So much fucking videogames fam.

I have no time to play them all.

FML

fuck me daddy

maintenance tomorrow and probably a new firmware update

make sure you've blocked updates NOW

I put TubeHax on my DNS, but I can still access Youtube so I don't think it's working.
It's a good thing my router firmware lets me block as many URLs as I want so I can just block updates there.

Looks like 3DS downgrade exploits have been patched.

Surprised they waited this long to fix those.

why live

Hard Drive Support When.

Let me know pls

I'm blocking the update URLs through the router, but it doesn't look like it's doing anything on the Wii U's end. My router won't let me block MAC addresses either. What do I do guys?

What does your router firmware look like on the page that blocks URLs? Maybe you're doing something wrong?

Well no shit he's doing something wrong.

If he wasn't, he wouldn't be posting here.

Screencap what you're doing and I'll help you.

I meant specifically on the blocking page. It could be right on the blocking page & there's some other router configuration that's wrong.

So it turns out that I can block MAC addresses, but not without disabling WPS. My URL blocking page looks like pic related, with all of the sites mentioned on the list. As far as I know, the only way to know that it's working is that Youtube and eShop should not work, and I should see a failed check for updates in the downloads menu. So far, none of that has happened.

forgot to mention, all sites seem to be blocked from my PC

So if you block some site like google.com & try to go to google.com in the Wii U browser, but it doesn't block it, yet it DOES block it on the PC browser. That's weird. From what I've seen, you're separating the links correctly, as in, they don't need commas or anything. The router firmware guide says you can specify 1 device by IP & that 1 device bypasses all blocks, but you haven't done that, it's unchecked & 0.0.0.0 so nothing should be able top bypass blocks.

I'm not sure TubeHax is working for me, but it may work for you, so here's a guide to use that:
Set up TubeHax DNS on your Wii U:
1. Go to Wii U Menu/System Settings/Internet/Connect to the Internet
2. Input your router's SSID and password (typically WPA2-PSK AES)
3. Input settings as follows:
IP Address: Auto-obtain
DNS: Don't Auto-obtain
Primary DNS: 107.211.140.065 (TubeHax DNS)
Note: This will leave you unable to access YouTube(U+200B was here)
Secondary DNS: 0.0.0.0
Note: This should make your Wii U fail to connect to the internet if TubeHax fails, though it's not confirmed.(U+200B was here)

TubeHax should block all the update URLs.

Do yourself a favor m8 and just buy one used when you can. Especially if it's from someone that hasn't touched it in a long while.

I tried that yesterday and today, and it didn't seem to work. I could still access eShop which tells me that something went wrong.

I've disconnected my system from the internet for the time being, hope I can get things fixed up before the update hits.

If all else failed I would attempt to update the router firmware to see if that fixes URL blocking.
I'm assuming blocking is only working for wired devices & just doesn't work for wireless.

I know this isn't the right place, but is it safe to download the new update for 3ds on emunand for reinand?

yes

Now that I think about it the Wii U has only 10 games worth pirating for the system. Even the Wii and N64 have twice the amount.

Do I need to dump a game in order to play it, or can I play it straight from the disc? I got a JP Fatal Frame and an NTSC Wii U.

I still need to get an SD card reader so I can't try it all right now.

wiiubru briefly says it detect 5.5.1, gives me a black screen with what looks like a video player control but nothing seems to do anything.

What should I do?

You'd have to dump it but ddd only works if you can launch the game so that probably won't work so just download and use it in loadiine.

loadiine.ovh

OK, loadiine.ovh gets me into the launcher, but pressing a on my game either does nothing or opens a menu to select update folder, extra save, launch mode, and save mode.

How do I actually launch the game?

In the corner of that window there's a proceed/launch/accept/ a button you press.

I press it but it says loading game and just drops on me.

The movie files are just regular mp4s? That's hilarious. I haven't seen something like that since old PC games.

drops me back to the launch I mean.

Hit A again you dumb fuck, how do you even manage to play games?

Sounds like something's fucked, play a different game or download the latest loadiine

Damn, the music files were all playing fine.

Does anyone have a different DL for the Nipponese Xenoblade X release?

you're gods, thanks.

Nice.

OK, I DL'd Super Mario 3D World and it has the same issue. I'm suspecting the loader is the issue.

I put the last "stable" version on my SD card and overwrote the elf with the one from the newest SVN.

Any recommendations for a small game (XBX ate most of my 32 GB card) I should try make sure the loader is the issue?

Anyone got Wonderful 101 working properly? There's a data002.cpk repack and you're suppose to deleted the stream folder but I still have shit/broken audio.

I downloaded project zero through there and I can't extract it. I feel retarded. What am I suppose to do with it?

Fixed my own problem. Had to update winrar. Never thought that would be an issue.