The Aryan Path of Transcendent Revolt

Hey everybody; so I worked pretty hard today and made some OC.

TLDR: I'm trying to show how the "differentiated man" emerges from the masses, and embraces his inner nobility in a spiritual quest towards the heroic. This isn't meant to represent your common 4channer, or larpy neopagan/deus vult/neonazi. Those material manifestations of historical movements have divorced themselves from the spiritual principles which the original forms embodied.

It follows my own personal "red-pilling"…maybe it follows yours as well?

Anyways; I hope you enjoy :)

you can post more than 1 image at a time faggot. stop bumping your own thread like crazy

I think these are rad. Bump.

A little gay, a bit basic, and too self masturbatory for my tastes but not bad
Who is this for?

I fucked up btw….stage 7 should be stage 6 ahaha

Sorry

A little gay..yea…a bit basic…yea…self masturbatory (is there any other kind)

Its not really for anyone, I was just feeling autistic today haha

Needs a Sam Hyde picture tbh. The "post-irony" stage.

not bad. i demand moar

Stage eight: metal-gear-tier weaponisation of ancient Aryan autistic fluency.

I'm doubly differentiated. I will admit that there exists a state of 'triply differentiated' in which one also escaped being a leftist for any duration but that honor is not mine to claim. The OC is though, because it's not bad.

Please rescale, OP. These are amazing but I can't save them due to low res monitor

my first OC i've ever done….it was hard enough to figure out how to take Word and turn it into PNG…

If you want it rescaled, do it yourself hahaha:

And if someone could fix my fuckup with stage6/7 that would be greaaaaat

haha

No, because am not a faggot who needed the internet to 'red pill' me to basic fucking everything. The 'larpy' one here is you.

jesus you did this in word? impressive tbh.

grumble grumble….

Thats just like…your opinion man

>reddit spacing

What the fuck is wrong is wrong with you?

I suggest none of you download these images until someone sweeps them for metadata, this kike is suspicious as fuck.

grumble grumble

I suck

wew

and your shit doesn't stink when you suck it off Jamal's cock either.

Have a bump OP, good job

Men do and are given credit for it. If you keep doing this and become complacent, nobody will be there to correct you - you will be in an echochamber. This is why skinheads are ineffective, they don't do. We already had a lot of cheering up threads recently, but if the board keeps devolving into this we will lose momentum.

Stop this shit and get back to creating OC, memeing on twitter and posting useful things.

grumble grumble lol

reported. you just burned your bridges quick.

I was paraphrasing a quote I read awhile back; but I couldnt remember the exact wording or the author

Monarchs don't live in an echochamber at all; rather, they have authority over their mind, thats all i was saying

sorry you didn't like it :(

oh gawd its annudah shoah

how old are you?