WHAT DID ANTIFA MEAN BY THIS??

HOW WIB GRONFNALD HURMPFT EWE WEKOBUH

bwoffald plubt ib fibisd enbechbemt shoon

EMPLEACH NOA

BLUMPFCUCKS BTFO IMPEACGSGGS TUMP WUMP HAIT GRUMPF HAIT GRUMPF HAIT GRUMPF IMPEEEEEEEECH

Translation for the leftypoltards:
Your 'revolution', your antifa, its all a tool for the Status Quo to fortify even more its position.

The show using Trump to represent the status quo being right or wrong is irrelevant. In fact, you should PRAY they are wrong and that Trump is anti-status quo, because your side is doing nothing but playing into their hands.

I love watching the right-wing meltdown. Glorious.

Defend Trump's corporate/financial establishment, taste the bat. It's that simple, rightcuck.

And you taste the apache helicopter once you are no longer useful.

CUCUMPFERCLUMPFS WIL NEBLER RICUMBUR FRUM DIS REKKIJ
POLUMPFIES R GUNNA DIE
WYR GUMMIG 4 YOU PRULPF PUNKS B EFREYD

DRIFT OFFICIALLY RUNNING OUT OF OFFICE IN THE 90'S HE'S A THIRTY TEW SKEWP TERM PRESIDENT AND HE PEES ON PROSTITUTES AND HIS KID IS LITERALLY A BARON WHAT AN EGOTISTICAL IMPEACHMENT MACHINE THAT'S LITERALLY RUSSIAN BUT HE LOST TO HILLARY AND IS GOING TO KILL RUSSIANS AND START WORLD WAR BEST KOREA
HEIL HITLER AND PRAISE EMINEM NOT MY FASHY DICTATOR

DAS RITE KRIMPFY KUMPFER'S CUM COMFORTER

Blimpf blampf drumpf wumpf IMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH ORINJ ORINJ BLAMPFCUCKS BTFO RIGHTCUCKS B DINGLESCHWORFF TFO HAHAHAHA ORANGE SKIN HAHA HANDS HAHA DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH TUMP TUMP GRUMPFONDLE DINGLEßCHWÖRFF HATE GUMPF HATE GUNPF REEEEEEEEEEEEE

What was his fucking problem?

Gee, it's almost as if they read this book and decided it would make for a nice speech.

No, the jewish globalist elite slowing turning the entire world into a brown consumerist mass isn't a problem.
Whats really a problem is the evil bigot drumpf deporting illegal immigrants.
t. leftist

COGGLE CRIPFLES WILL SUPPORT THIS
DOWN WITH COLUMPF HANG HIM FROM THE NEAREST BLACK PENIS

What did the krumpf say to the antifa?
I PEEPEED ON A HOOKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When will the brave groids and cucks of the antifa steal the peepee tape? It's going to be just like in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story™, Disney has always showed us the way of how to fight the establishment and this is no different. The peepee tape might even be more important than the death star plans.

It'd literally like finding Voldemort's peepee tape, it would end all misogyny at Hogwarts and ruin fascist racist Slytherin nazis

grinftcubs eberberbly BTFO

How do people watch this stupid pseudo shit jew propaganda jesus christ, stop watching television.

Most people aren't autistic floggers of a dead ideology.

Most people are normalfags.

We don't use that Holla Forums tier shit here.

Don't even deny it you faggot

Nobody I know says this show is good.

Lol, sperg.

How can the people watch this trash?

I kek'd
Pic unrelated

i heard it's a big hit in China

Because they only watch trash, it's quite amazing

He gazed into the revolutionary abyss too long, and found it staring him back in the face.

7gftrvyigkmgnhghjnvchgvfgbjd tdxgfghg fbndgrreytdxs zfdf

TAIWAN NUMBA ONE