ITT: Games only You Played

This was my shit back in the day. It wasn't very good tbh, but I remember playing this with my dad and having a god damn blast. He would help me through the more difficult parts, and point out secrets for me. Lots of really great memories with this.

I still want someone to help me find a pirate download link for Turtle Odyssey 1 and 2.

I played that game as a kid. I remembered being stuck on the boat level forever because you have to ring this random ass bell that's like hung above your head, and theres no real way to know. I mean like months. Then I got to the later levels and felt like they where really deep into the game.

Later I played it with a friend, and it turns out the game is really fucking short, and those "Deep into the game" levels aren't really that deep in.

Also the game is a case of "So bad it's good"

This, the game was somwhere between "so bad it's good" and cringeworthy.

It's a memory now, but yeah, there are parts of this shit that are completely awful and cringeworthy.

I´m posting this on every thread until you like it

MUH DIK

I remember getting spooked by the catfaced dragon's roar as a kid

I still have two Polish-language copies (apparently the pilot's voice took up too much space for them to keep the original locale, or maybe it just required more hacking to add languages to games back then), one bought by itself and another from a computer game magazine. I never got to play the original English version and I think now it's lost to time, I tried searching many torrent sites for it and got nothing.
Think your average transport game, but focused entirely on passenger transport within cities. Trams, buses, maglevs, you name it. The levels had a very comfy graphic style, everything looked like an idealized 1990s-2000s European city.
Antique car racing in some Nignogland, Switzerland and Finland. Fun as hell, I remember the damage system was pretty well done. My CD of it is scratched, though, I think. No childhood nostalgia for me.

I have only seen Ape Escape mentioned maybe three times in the entire time I've spent on chans.

This was my favorite game as a kid besides Jak and Daxter, and I still have no idea where my parents managed to find this shit.

Get back to work, you seismic faggot

user, I've seen Ape Escape talked about a lot more

I have never seen seen anyone on chans talk about pic related

Only had that.
No Mario Kart
No Diddy Kong Racing
No CTR
Just that.

It wasn't so bad. Characters and items were cool, and sound effects were also cool. I think it lacked soundtrack, tho.

One awesome game and one terrible one.

Yeah,It was pretty good.
Also,that game had a pretty nice international dub.
Soundtrack had the opera one being good,the others were forgettable.

Gave it a try. It was clunky and felt terrible. Never played it that much, tho.

NOW I REMEMBER
That was the shit. I might get it now.

And it was really fun from what i remember

I remember playing that
Usually it was when my dad used to take us down to his friend's house and I'd play that while he goes off to drink, forgetting that I've at his friends house and either staying there the night or having my mother pick me up when she comes home from work at 11 oclock in the evening.

good good times…

WE WUZ WII GAMES N SHIIIEEET

I played it back in '06 but it was too hard for me as a kid so I never got past the first hour or so.

This game was huge when it came out, then had shitty sequels so people forgot about it. However, it's by no means obscure or anything.

I remember all the stores at the time had demos for it, and theres even a easter egg of it in MGS.

Hm, must just be me then

I believe it's by the same guys who did Trixie in Toyland and Ninjabread Man, which would explain a lot.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was.

Played this a lot when I was like 5.

To be honest I don't think I learned anything from it, despite the title.

The stupidest part is that it's not even a sequel to anything. By Anubis II, they mean Anubis the 2nd or Anubis Jr.

I played one for the Playstation and I've never been able to find it ever since, nor do I know the name of it. It was a third person shooter in some laboratory that was translated from Japanese (I think Capcom made it) and you fought giant worm-like alien creatures. Fun as fuck, but not knowing the name and never seeing anything about it or from it for nearly 2 decades makes me think no one else played it.

Is it one of these?

Oh god, you just had to open the wound

Even though the last time I played this was in 3rd grade, I still remember it

I am pretty damn sure theres more to it

shit nigger

Sorry, never touched it

I played some of that, hell I could probably quote the whole zoo song from 'Saves the Zoo' without looking up the lyrics or booting up the game

Not as much as Putt-Putt, but I still played a bit of that

I should probably add that up until few days ago, I have never played a single Lego video game besides Racer (But at the time of elementary, I had the Lego Racers set)

All you need to know about lego island is you get to recolor 4-5 different vehicles.
You get to play the same 5 minigames, as 5 different characters, except one has a weird twist-bossfight thing to his minigame.
And the game is fucking nuts.

the 3D frogger games weren't that bad.

I suppose, even if it took me years to get back on completing Frogger Beyond.

I don't remember much of Ancient Shadow but I liked how they put in a Metal Gear easter egg when you die too many times but instead of SNAAAAAAKKEE, its FROGGERRRRRR and he says "What is this, Metal Gear Frogger?"

I meant like, these ones.
who the hell was swampy and why does he want revenge? why were some of the deaths so gorey?

Oh those ones…

Can't say I've played 'em.

I've forgotten just how strange Frogger as a series has gotten since it's been forever since I played one. It got really experimential for a pretty basic arcade concept.

Frogger 2 in particular was my jam, it was everything I liked about the original but with crazy level design.

I think I still have my "100 Best Programs for Windows" CDs around here somewhere…

The first game was so fucking hard, too. The second one was actually pretty good. I remember some level where you were riding on the backs of ants as well as the haunted house looking place and the one with the space ship. The first game was much more abstract, I remember, and it was nearly impossible for a kid my age to get through some of those levels.

This is what I played in 3rd grade?!

The one in the OP is awful.

Frogger He's Back is top tier though.

Frogger He's Back was probably one of the first PC games I owned

This fucking amazing game.
Barely anyone ever talks about it.

FFS, I posted links last thread.

I want to play it, but I can't find a used copy anywhere near by

Looks like an Aardman animation.

Played it

Fuck Quest

Best adventure game of all time!

nice, fellow patrician
do you have more games we never heard of?

Fucking slut.

try explaining it to us fam

HARHARHARHARHARHAR
HA-HAR
HA-HAR

HAWKINS
THIS BE THE GHOST O' CAP'N FLINT SPEAKIN'

this is probably the funniest game ever made. that "Mr. Beam" line almost made me die.

Played this one ages ago. All I remember is chilling out below deck, jumping off the plank like it's a diving board, shooting shit that's in the water, and reorganizing some guys skull island.

holy shit i played this

i dont know the name of mine. it was on ps1 and it was a vs of break blocks. the blocks were some kind of gem and you could send your enemy lines when you made them fall down instead of breaking them. it also had animu characters that spawned the blocks you sent your enemy in different patterns.