Seth Gives His Fans Eminem's Trump Ultimatum

gay.

Blumpfkins btfo.

GROMPFTARDS BTFO

How does this unfunny literally who faggot still have a show?

i couldn't even tell he was eminem he looks like shit now

Is it mentally healthy to devote your entire talk show to Drumpf? I saw one of them break down and cry the other day. They aren't very stable.

In the 90's eminem was telling moby to stfu because he was 36 years old and irrelevant. Now he's 44 and telling his "fans" to choose between him and a 71 year old billionaire. Fugging pathetic.

I don't give a fuck about your president or your wiggers

Look at this man's face and tell me with a straight face that he's never been pegged in his ass before. And don't lie to me.

President of what?

Seth Meyers is responsible for Trump running for president. Eventually, he's probably going to off himself over it.

It's not. It's Tom Green. This is all a elaborate joke. Eminem loves Glumpf and hates the negroes.

this. The poor guy has already been eternally BTFO by the cosmos.

Why do you say that?

Because he poked the bear in 2011 at the White House Correspondents Dinner.

Fucking radicals

I was warning the liberals on halfchan back then that there hubris will be there downfall. Of course they laughed it off and blew off those warnings.

Who?

How sensitive can gorgan grankfs possibly be.

LE TRUMP CURSE XD

What’s new?

Jon Stewart-
Seth Myers-
I’m noticing a pattern.

I'm sure it was John Oliver's fault. If you take away his current year, what'll be left of him.

jews. seth myers has had dwindling numbers for a while now and came close to being canceled a few times until he started shouting BLUMPF regularly.

Drumftard worshipping nazis are the greatest terrorist threat to our country. These cowards kill more Americans each year than any other terrorist threats. They have started a "military training" camp near where I live - our entire community is terrified. The drumftards need to be neutralized. I feel very proud of Seth Meyers and all the others talk show hosts who keep fighting for our rights and keep criticizing all that are in power and evidently don't have American's best interest on mind! Of course I choose Seth Meyers and Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel and thank God for the list of good people in the United States is long and I'm grateful for all of them!

smhtbqhfamalam

Just so you know I never bother reading your pastas, but I'm always here to give my pretty princess a (you)

there's only one great white
that lights up the night
dropping sick rhymes
and commiting mad hate crimes

So how many of you don't even bother reading these threads anymore and just give canned replies with slight variations added?

[random insult directed at your intelligence or political beliefs], [misspelling of Trump]

How does trump turn leftist men into little girls just by existing?

trump's energy is so high maintenance that it sucks out the energy of nearby cucklets like seth.

NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO

a difference without a distinction