METALLICUCKED

Kirk is a leftist, but damn that was pretty cold.

What do you say Holla Forums, were the Jews behind this one?

they were always sellout fags

meh, always preferred megadeth

That's what they get for selling out.
FUCK THEM!

fuck degenerate musicians
fuck metallica
fuck these "millionaire" rebels
fuck you faggot OP

I'll always really like a few of their better ones, but Metallica has always been overhyped. On a side note any Anons ever listen to Ghoul? I can't tell if pic related is pro-wall, anti-wall, or wall indifferent (political messages don't pan out as you intend them when your music genre is metal).

Fucking forgot pic

I will never get over what a pile of shit St Anger was

His wicked Highness born from disaster
To dominate and to kill
A glistening murder machine
False majesty standing perfectly still
A blitzkrieg raining down evil
On a mountain of black ice
Like a good old fashioned beating within
Inches of your life

While alone and left abandoned
With the sentence you've been handed
All your angels will ignore you
As your life flashes before you
Even still you keep on fighting
Through the thunder and the lightning
And now Heaven sends its love
Your sudden death from above

Once frozen like a prisoner depraved
Perched high atop the lithosphere
Set free from beneath the depths of hell
Bequeathing anything but despair
The beast is genetically programmed
Time to destroy, time to go berserk
To see the end of all wars
To see the end of the Earth

Stopping at nothing, punch drunk
From the blood that he's tasted
Tearing your soul apart
Not one bit of your pain will be wasted
Now death descends upon you
Like a bloody white dove
Bringing your retribution

While alone and left abandoned
With the sentence you've been handed
All your angels will ignore you
As your life flashes before you
Even still you keep on fighting
Through the thunder and the lightning
And now Heaven sends its love

Look like a bunch of FUCKING WHITE MALEs to me. What else should they expect?

And they won a Grammy. But their category was not aired.

KILL'EM ALL

All metal is degenerate trash

Hetfield and the bass player are going to bail and start another group "just as a side thing" but it actually be the end for Craptallica. Lars and Kirk are shot musically.

you tell me.

WHERES THE FUCKING VIDEO

good album

shoah'd moron, we have to wait until there are an official release.

Literally had to check my tab to make sure I wasn't on 4cuck.

I would eat magic mushrooms and go hiking in snowstorms while listening to it through headphones.

Drummer on cover didn't play a note Abbath the bass player did.

I will never get over Lars suing Napster. That was literally the zenith of kikery.

I got a chance to see Abbath recently. Missed it, but I was able to see Mayhem like last week. Should have worn my Burzum shirt kek

They got what they deserved

Fuck yes. Probably my fav Immortal album, Battles in the North was also excellent.

It's almost like the vast majority of their popularity and hype is from when they dropped their original producer, dropped the genre they helped create, picked up (((Bob Rock))), and started making shitty southern rock music with "the black album". It doesn't help that James blew his fucking voice out permanently by doing a cover of some shitty punk rock song live in '92 and could never get back to where he was in his prime.

Modern Metallica is complete shit.

I like Ghoul, but they are leftists.

Damn figured it'd probably be that way, thanks for confirming user. I guess Wall of Death is just another instance of the Left memeing irresponsibly.

Metallica blows and they're faggots. Slayer was always the best thrash band, though their best years were in the 80s.

is the way to go

Metallica have not released a single good song for well over twenty years, and even then most of their music was mediocre.

((Master of puppets))

This guy gets it. Black metal ist krieg

Black metal is also the most explicitly pro-white genre of music out there.

Last week their spic guiltar player made some cuck video about immigration. Pretty fiesty for a senior citizen.

It's Jew approve 'heavy metal' for the masses. It's like processed food that comes in a box. Pure shit tier.

Fuck Metallica. They haven't been worth a damn since the 80's,

Kirk Hammett isn't a spic. He's Filipino and Irish. Their bassist is the spic.

They are the epitome of shit. Pop metal.

What a shitty album cover

Meh. I wouldn't begrudge them changing stylistically, per se… although I generally admire the artists that can stick with a premise and refine/evolve it over time.

The Black Album was a huge swerve though. The irony with Metallica is that they survived the hit from grunge in a way that nearly every other 80's hard rock and metal band did not but ended-up faltering during the post-grunge late 90's and early 00's.

They're at the stage where they just put out albums as an excuse to tour. They have nothing to say, creatively… at least not as a 4-piece metal band.

I actually think that gay orchestra shit they did years ago was closer to an honest move for a bunch of rich older dudes. They should be scoring films and doing experimental art music.

Nobody believes you're "hardwired to self destruct", James. You're a bee keeper who is clean and sober. Stop opening yourself this way.

Based Black metal is the last bastion of non kiked metal. Thrash metal has always been left leaning anyway, it's a pleb tier genre.

Lmfao.

Man, Holla Forums has better musical commentary than /mu/.