UNCONTROLLED RELEASE OF FLOOD WATERS Dam Collapse Feared Evacuations Ordered

Evacuations orders were expanded Sunday evening for areas of Butte and Yuba counties downstream from the Oroville Dam after one of the dam’s emergency spillway was on the verge of collapse because of severe erosion, according to authorities.

The Butte County Sheriff’s Department issued the evacuation order at about 4:20 p.m. after the hazardous situation developed. Authorities are concerned the erosion could lead to the failure of the Oroville Dam’s emergency spillway.

Failure of the auxiliary spillway structure will result in an uncontrolled release of flood waters from Lake Oroville.

According to the Butte County officials, in addition to downtown Oroville and Thermalito, other evacuated areas include the towns of Gridley, Biggs and Loma Rica as well as areas along the Feather River south of Butte County.

Additionally, there were evacuations ordered in Yuba County including the areas around Hallwood, Marysville, Olivehurst/Linda and Plumas Lake.

“I couldn’t risk the lives of thousands of people, so we took this significant step.” said Butte County Sheriff Kory L. Honea during an early evening press conference.

sacbee.com/news/state/california/water-and-drought/article132332499.html
archive.is/BTh8a
http:// sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/02/12/emergency-spillway-flow-slows-oroville-dam/
archive.is/CggYf

wwwkrcrtv.com/krcr-news-channel-7-live-stream

youtube.com/watch?v=yF3j82YEsTo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_General_Strike
i.imgur.com/FQGnAR1.jpg
archive.fo/DFdJj
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
youtu.be/Bcg5rN-jlaw
youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0
sacramentodispatch.com/trump-denies-ca-plea-for-federal-funds-cites-sanctuary-cities/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5syy2a/thousands_to_be_killed_in_ca_oroville_dam_failure/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1929
youtube.com/watch?v=ip7gzkG4Bms
youtube.cmo/watch?v=LUCcBuo5fUc
flightradar24.com/N982HP/c7208a1
ww2.kqed.org/quest/2013/06/21/work-begins-on-largest-dam-removal-project-in-california-history/
aviationdb.com/Aviation/Aircraft/9/N982HP.shtm
sparetheair.org/stay-informed/particulate-matter/wood-smoke/regulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This guy has been posting to JewTube on the hour.
youtube.com/watch?v=4OFpVHChyY0

good OP, but there's already a thread for this

This is bad.
This is the tallest dam in the country, and will lead to untold amounts of destruction through out anything down river. We are talking Mosul Dam-level of destruction.

So basically nothing of value will be lost?
You were warned, Californiacucks. Everyone on Holla Forums has been urging you to leave Cuckifornia for years.
If this doesn't kill you and you still live in Cuckifornia, I hope the big one takes you out.

too much hype
nothing is going to happen
another lame "news" story.

sage because cuckifornia

If this blows will we see the equivalent of Fukushima-Nuclear hate toward dams?

KRCR are pulling shilling overtime to try and calm people down.

If this dam goes down, the entire state is all going to be redpilled at once.

No. We'll see growing hatred of Californian lawmakers who decided it was best to give all their money to illegals rather than fix their crumbling shit.

If anything, I hope this will be the spark we need to start an infrastructure revolution.

Are you sure they won't blame Bush for wasting trillions of dollars?

wut? this will be McCains fault. As the senator of a neighboring state he should have been interfering in the politics of Cali long ago….. just like he does in Washington.

It's fucking happening! All defiant cuckifornians btfo leave or face death

They've been blaming bush for 8 years. The could claim that if it weren't for the wars we would had enough money to spend on infrastructure which would prevented this disaster.

. They been saying something like that

OH KEK, PLEASE CLEANSE COMMIEFORNIA OF ALL OF ITS FILTH

Nah, fam. If they quit paying for fucking spics to flood their state for the last 8 years and really, the last 30 years, they could have paid for the dam several times over without the help of the federal government nor their money from wars.
It's not the federal government's job to come in and make sure California has a working dam. It's California's job to make sure California has a working dam. What did California do with California's money? They spent it on fucking spics. They get what they deserve. All of them. Should have moved out in the 80s, cucks.

MAKE THEM DEAD LEVEE-CHAN

I hope zyklon ben hasn't been killed

This. California shouldn't have blown all of their money on courting spics. They reap what they so; hopefully there won't be a mass exodus of Califaggots to other states

Commiefornia is going to get fucking rekt

Any current live feeds? I can only find the same shots over and over now.

LEARN TO SWIM

the beaners down south are unaffected

OVER 900 FEET

IN HERE TO KILL 'EM ALL

this is why infrastructure always comes up in elections, because its eroding.

i wonder whats next, i know that there are some very old bridges out there chipping away as we speak.

Anyone seeking refuge from California should be made to go through an extreme vetting process. Commies, faggots, niggers and spics should be redirected to Mexico. Any normal human being should be allowed re-entry into the US after California turns into Arizona Bay.
Blue hair and tattoos? Enjoy your stay in Mexico. What's that? You are a weed farmer? Well, El Chapo will put you to work, then.

kek

Don't try to have a serious discussion here, these threads always bring the worst cuckchan faggots like this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KEK'S ON IT LADS

REMINDER OF PREVIOUS THREAD'S GETS

There are a lot more California anons than you think… being on the front lines of the racial tension in this country really gives you a redpill suppository about race as a factor in behavior.
t. white Commiefornian

Last time i saw energy like this it was the superbowl thread

and you know what happened then?

we won

TITS FOR THE FROG GOD

So let's recap:
100,000 gallons of water per second
TV news is sweaty
broadcasting live spaghetti
dam's gonna burst
california's cursed
Trump's revenge is the opposite of petty
And the end of all jews beckons

and that was /thread

(checked)

(checked)
Once (if) the seepage hits the side of the primary dam, it is game over. I also read in the other thread that the dam itself was built on backed clay NOT bedrock- any additional source on that? If that IS the case, the whole face of the structure could catastrophically slip and we are talking a fucking major event.

don't forget -

KEK IS WITH IS TONIGHT LADS

scuttlebutt is dam failing in 2 hours
shit's getting real

Don't worry, nothing is going to happen, as usual.

don't get your hopes you faggot.
nothing is going to happen.

200 feet of water to wash commiefornia away.
KILL 'EM ALL KEK

You California faggots have been told for years for multiple reasons to leave California. Whether it was the LA riots, the constant threat of major earthquakes, the faggots, the spics, you chose to ignore the conventional wisdom of everyone around you. Honestly, I really do hope you die in a horrible way.

A W A K E N E D
W
A
K
E
N
E
D

LEVEE-CHAN CAN'T HOLD MUCH LONGER

I approve of a vetting process.

when will he get the credit he deserves

kek is fapping now
his massive load will be the dam breaking

Did the rocks drop?

==Some smug bastard should launch silver nitrate rockets into the sky above the dam to seed the clouds to make it rain more
or hack the SCADA panel of the spillway==

is this a red or blue county?

MORE ANIME TIDDIES FOR THE FROG GOD

We've also been told for years that we're not wanted and that we're "ruining" your states.

And risk domestic terrorism charges for both?

FBI, pls.

And do you know why that is?

Yes, libcuck exoduses from california are ruining other states.

Are you a libcuck?

my sides

it's going to be pretty blue here in a few hours

dubs and it collapses with 3 hours

for full meme libidinal powers we should call Oroville, Butte County Oral Butt Cunt

FLOOD THE ORAL BUTT CUNT

But, but what about…Israel?

CARLOS YOU BETTER LEARN TO SWIM

California is a large state, I don't live around any of those things you talk about. I live in an isolated rural area of the state 8500 feet up in the mountains.

id just feel bad if this were a red county, they arent all crazy like Holla Forums seem to think.

You're such a faggot. You can get guns in California. 4.5 million Californians voted for Trump, almost 15% of all the votes he received. How many votes did Trump get in your state?

Fuck you I'm not leaving.

KEK
TAKE MY WRATH AND CLEANSE THE WEST

nice dubs

Kek. You still have to go back, Carlos

I mean, they have a point, though. Look what you did to Colorado, Washington and Oregon.
I definitely do not want you coming to my state and telling me I can't have a weapon to defend myself or others around me. I don't want your pro-faggot legislation or your love for fucking subhuman trash.
Just die in California, tbh fam.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

100,000 cubic feet of water per second or 748,051 gallons. This is all going down an already damaged spillway. This could easily lead to a landslide that could destroy the dam.

REMINDER TO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE EMERGENCY SPILLWAY, IT MEANS NOTHING. THE MAIN SPILLWAY IS ALREADY HEAVILY DAMAGED.

bay area coffee a best tbh

KILL 'EM ALL KEK

nice

kek

IT HAS BEEN WILLED

Nigger, Trump won my state. My state > California.
My state was a swing state as well.
Also, nigger, shut the fuck up about guns. Obviously you know jack shit and are unarmed. Nice 10-round magazine limit you've got yourselves there. Nice bullet-button, faggot.

Washington and Oregon were gay way before California, they're 2 of the like 4 states that are blue even when isolating white males. California isn't even that gay. Seattle is like the transsexual commie capital of the world, even worse than San Fransicko.

Dam collapse here we come!

Pretty sure it's happening after all of this.

The dam is going to be compromised and fail.

Reported Bro Delete My Thread? Fuck You Cuck

RED

DROWN THE FILTH KEK!

GET FUCKED, CALIFORNIA

WASH SAN FRANCISCO INTO THE SEA

Threads auto-prune if they don't get enough replies before they hit page 6. Newfag.

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU KEK.

NWfag born and raised in SF here, i can actually confirm that SF is a lot worse than seattle

at least seattle is fun to be in

Seattle, here.

Can confirm it's pretty bad, but it's mostly effete hipsters and throngs of homeless who sponge off of them.

It's disgusting because the state is gorgeous and being infested. On the upside, if you drive 20 minutes outside of Seattle, the state goes red.

WASH 'EM ALL AWAY LEVEE-CHAN

someone give this poor user his credit

Liberate yourself, the only allies I have on the west coast live in Jefferson.

LESS THAN THREE HOURS

Showing your nose there, Shlomo. Sit down.

for reference, seattle was infested with commies all the way back around the turn of the century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_General_Strike

this goon was talking about crashing his plane into the damn

dubs and the helicopter rocks commence the flood.

Have they tried dropping boulders yet?

It is a red county

As I said, I just want you guys to go through a vetting process. We only want the good ones and california isn't exactly sending their best. Someone is doing the raping.

NOT EVEN FOR DUBS

AND STOP NAMEFAGGING, CANCER.

They're loading up bags.

_,..-─ ─- 、._
            ,.' ´         . . `ヽ、
             /            . . :.:. ヽ ______
        _,、/             . . :.: _, -ヽ、_ /
        {ニj             . . :.:j彡   __ヲ | Kill Commies and Beaners.
        トノ      ,       . . :ノニ..、、   フ | Praise Kek.
        H  , -─、  i ゞ==ー、._. :.:.に二ニ   } /へ.___________
        〈ハ'´,rェエ,I>  r ニエユ,ミュ一 : `マ尨._  リ
        Y    ‐f  …       : : : : Y´r Y
         !   ,..」  . :.::.、      : :,: :  h |
         l   / ゞ、__,. -ーヘ、   . :.:〃:: : : ヲ,イ
         ゙i  i   __       `i. :.:. :ノ:: : し'´ ::|
         ゙i    ー─ -..、_  . ! :.:.:.:i: :: : |: : : :|
            l    ー‐-、 ..  . . :.::,': :: :: |: /|\
          l i    "''    : :../::/: :: :/  ,イ::::::\
          `、j       . :.::./:://  ,.'´/::::::::::::::\
       _, .イ¨|ヽ、   . . :.:::_ィ‐'´ ,. '´ _,/:::::::::::::::::::/`ー-、_
   ,. -‐ ´:::::::::/:::::|\ハー一イ´_,.‐'´ ,.‐'´/:::::::::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::

ALL THE LIGHTS HAVE GONE OUT ON THE DAMN!

I'm fucking ready
==THEY'RE GONNA MISS AND HIT THE DAMN ITSELF=

It looks like Californians are in over their heads.

Whidbey is pretty cool.

CATASTROPHIC FAILURE WHEN???

trips confirm it's pretty as fuck there though

Great way to get even more, onii-fam.

NOW

It's happening boys.

You sound like a CUCK
Confirmed flyover faggot. Millions more Californians voted for Trump than in your shitty little state with bad weather

wew

COME ON YOU FUCKER
BREAK ALREADY
I'M READY FOR KEK TO BLOW HIS LOAD ALL OVER THE COMMIES

So they're really still trying to pretend this isn't as serious as it really is? The fucking lights went out, it's all ogre. Even popeye's is closed.

(checked)

THEY HAVE INCREASED THE FLOWS FROM 55 TO 100 CUBIC FEET PER SECOND!

Think of the dam as a condom. Now think of the water as Kek's jizz. When Kek fucks it enough, the condom will fail spectacularly.

Is it the prophecy?

What is the current estimated magnitude of this situation?

lol

GOOD LUCK NATIONALIST-JIN!

Save me, Cure-chan!

TONIGHT IT HAPPENS

Death encroaches.

IT MUST RAIN

Death is the only cure for commie scum.

WEW

Your state is gorgeous, not gonna lie. But you guys tend to blame all your gay shit on Californians when you've always had the faggotry It's annoying. California used to be always red until the end of the 80s after Reagan betrayed us, then from somewhere we started getting massive amounts of faggots. Probably NYC.

Just don't hang out with the hippies and learn to enjoy electronic warfare.

The town must be nearly abandoned by now. I bet some people are stealing everything they can with no resistance.

Yeah you better spoiler it you faggot.

is there something your aren't telling us user?

I want commiefornia to get its shit wrecked. I hate living here. I want this state to be punished for being commie faggots.

OPEN THE FLOOD GATES

Spoilering isn't "board culture" here, faggot

Is there an actual livestream instead of the news faggots?

Humble self check

why is the FBI trying to derail a thread about a fucking dam failing?

Yeah, I'm the cuck. Instead of taking my shit and moving to a place that allows me to protect myself AND follow the law at the same time, I'm going to sit right here on this island of spics and faggots known as California and wait for Hitler.
Salty that your piece of shit state had ZERO input on the election, eh Chaim? Here's to hoping you know how to swim, nigger.

That could mean the interior is already compromised. Dam is on verge of imminent failure.

Probably looters. Everyone leaving their homes on short notice, leaving behind everything important.

Kek wants them death, thats for sure.

Yes it is faggot

Fuck it. Anime tits for a happening.

checked. They should have built a wall.

WEW

i.imgur.com/FQGnAR1.jpg

I DIDNT KNOW THE EROSION PROGRESSED THAT FAR

Oroville is in the State of Jefferson you fucking faggot. You don't know shit just shut the fuck up

dubs for your conviction

CON-FIRMED

death shall come in the darkness
it gives me kek chills

ALPHABET AGENCIES PLS LEAVE

Godspeed, even a slight crack will do the trick.

ayyy people saved my fault-line memes

Post non elf shit please.

Filtered, go back faggot.

Oroville is giving birth to something great, what are you kvetching about?

dobbes

I hope they know how to swim

Lonely, unchecked dubs. Yeah, this isn't happening in a part of the state where we actually want it to happen. But maybe this will pave the way to something else. Shouldn't abandon those who'd rather stand and fight.

It's derailing itself. We've been in TANKS IN 30 mode for hours already and we're getting tired/impatient, as soon as shit hits the fan for real the thread will straighten itself in a second.

Isn't that technically furry?

KEK'S GONNA FIX IT ALL SOON

It's happening faggots

KEK KILL EM ALL

Just keep your degenerate pony trash spoilered you faggot.

California will be flooded soon, and then come the sharks.

KILL 'EM ALL KEK

Kek wills it.

000 SURVIVORS

KEK VULT DROWNING ALL THE SHITLIBS

Trump needs to kick out the Democrats' illegal majority.

He saw a meme about it on Holla Forums then decided to spout memes without even knowing the geography of his own country, really embarrassing.

DOUBLE TRIPS CONFIRM MASS DEATHS

Anytime starting Wednesday and the seven days after that>>9246889

NO SURVIVORS!

Giving KEK more animated Mongolian woodcarving titties.

Shit taste tbh.

PRAISE THE GREEN ONE

Some of you guys are ok, don't go to California tomorrow

oyyyy veeyyyyy

(checked)

THE ANIME TIDDIE WAS TOO STRONG! IT'S OGRE!

This event could be the stimulus to make Jefferson state a reality.

with all the dykes in california couldn't they finger it?

why is this thread getting flooded with inane anime posts, smh

Why stop at killing all of them? Why not make the state great again?

It's just a couple of literal cucks:

TAKE MY ENERGY
KILL 'EM ALL

These threads are always just dubs threads and spam

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

nice try, government of uganda

no doubt. lotta trashy meth heads in Oroville

found the winner of the thread guise

jefforson was an actual state in the other timeline. Commiefornia isn't supposed to be as big as it is. Jefforson was one of the 52 of the now 50.

I see what you tried to do there. Not sure it worked but I see…

yeah but you can't see shit. It's too dark

It's a happening thread, that's why.

kys my man, nobody anywhere in the country would be upset if north mexico fell into the ocean. All you faggots do is shit up your state and move to the next one once your shit decisions start to impact you, raising prices and pushing commie bullshit in places you disparaged until just before you realized commiefornia is a failed state

Mother fucker do you really want to start a "who's waifu is more aryan" fight? I don't think the internet itself could handle it.

at least post GOOD ponyshit you stupid faggot

PRESSER POSTPONED OH FUCK

YES

It's not just flooding, we still have the sharks you know.

>>>/cuckquean/5825

I'VE BROUGHT DISHONORU TO MAI FAMIRY!

oh

ok lads I have done the math
99,758 outflow
40,485 inflow
21,383 acre feet above capacity

99,758-40,485=59,273 Cubic Feet outflow per second
59,273 Cubic Feet outflow per second is equal to 1.36 Acre-feet per second
21,383 /1.36=15722
15722 seconds to hours= 4.3
IF CURRENT RATES OF DRAIN CONTINUE THE DAM WILL BE AT 100 PERCENT CAPACITY IN 4 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES

6am it is.

HERE WE GO

We're on Holla Forums you retard, do you really think we do any of that shit? How the fuck are we responsible for any of that?

fuck off barneyfag

satan best girl.

could there be anything more politically incorrect?

And that means…?

WEW
thank you inteligent math sperg user

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I!

Will they finally die?

is the stream down for anyone else?

Not the pot smoking degeneracy, you faggots. It's Hitler's Birthday

To bully

Double checked your math and it's legit. What's your info source?

IDK ABOUT YOU FAGS, BUT I'M, SETTING AN ALARM

http: //earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#%7B%22autoUpdate%22%3A%5B%22autoUpdate%22%5D%2C%22basemap%22%3A%22grayscale%22%2C%22feed%22%3A%221day_m25%22%2C%22listFormat%22%3A%22default%22%2C%22mapposition%22%3A%5B%5B15.199386048559994%2C-125.94726562499999%5D%2C%5B55.97379820507658%2C-64.072265625%5D%5D%2C%22overlays%22%3A%5B%22plates%22%5D%2C%22restrictListToMap%22%3A%5B%22restrictListToMap%22%5D%2C%22search%22%3Anull%2C%22sort%22%3A%22newest%22%2C%22timezone%22%3A%22utc%22%2C%22viewModes%22%3A%5B%22list%22%2C%22map%22%5D%2C%22event%22%3A%22nc72763261%22%7D

DUBS CONFIRM

They don't want to tell all the people stuck on the roads that they're about to die.

I love /ourguys/

Will there be volcanoes?

the amount space left is NEGATIVE you fucking retard
the dam is already over 100% capacity
it's overflowing for fucks sake

Jesus christ, what an autistic url.

Oh wow, sucks to be a commiefornian today.

CHRISTINE GON' DIE

BREAKING NEWS - Adele wins Grammy for Album of the Year

Can this really be a major happening potential? I'm tired of getting my hopes up and there not being real carnage.

Dubs confirm.
Volcanoes. Flood. Earthquakes.
Tonight, California dies.

Are any cities other that Oroville in danger?

The La Brea Tar Pit

That's what happens when you code your website to take parameters through the URL because muh client side scripting.

No, everyone is evacuated and the only thing that is going to happen is property damage that the federal government is going to pay for

Don't forget the radioactive sharks with human intelligence.

RIP in water cucks

IF THE SAN ANDRES FUALT FLOODS THERE GOOD BE PYROCLASTIC FLOWS

EXACTLY THIS
And since Jefferson will dutifully and patriotically follow federal law and deport wetback especially after having PTSD from this event they will receive ample federal gibs to rebuild from the muddy ashes that was Northern California.

Big Beautiful Explosions!

wew this is technician level engineering tbh
its 5am in the uk I need to go to bed

I got it from the live stream look at the picture

wew I know but it will take 4 hours to get to the dams rated capacity wew re-read my post

yuba

Volanoes. Floods. Earthquakes. Radioactive sharks with human intelligence.
KILL 'EM ALL KEK

(checked)

You plebs lack taste.

That's what I thought, sadly.

T-Thanks, Fukashima-san.

Explosions you say?

Could this happening get any better?

your friends in commiefornia about to drown, user?

implying they can escape.

Are you triggered, goon?

CALI COMMIE CULL

outflow would be the flow out of the dam and the inflow would be intake from downstream.

Basically this habbening is resolving itself quickly unless mother nature turns on the water works through snowmelt or rain. The emergency spillway went from over a foot overflowing to 35% of a foot in only a few hours.

The emergency gate, unless it fails in a catastrophic manner, is about to drop the water level below the spillway.

NO ESCAPE
NO SURVIVORS

I thought the RWDS would be kickstarted when the fire rises, but maybe it is when the water gushes.

Thank you for spoilering that. Good lord.

it will

Rain Wednesday on wards fr a week. Your mother nature will be coming back with a vengeance

IT'S HELICOPTER TIME

What a great way to die.

Make it happen kek!

(heil'd)
YES!!!!
ONLY THE CLEANSING FIRES OF THE SHARKNADO SHALL PURIFY THE DEGENERACY!

Judging by your digits, yes, yes it can.

You sound like a cuck to me.

Not only that, the problem with the dam seems to be systemic. It appears to have been built shittily. They can try all they want, it's supposed to rain for at least four days starting Wednesday. GG commiefornia.

i think there is a risk of soil erosion from the emergency levy
that's why they're getting large rocks to put on the soil to act as an emergency rock gabion to slow the speed of water and slow soil erosion

this happened because the engineer built the spillway on hard clay if it was bedrock there would not be as much water erosion around the normal levy

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Kek wills it.

Have we started the flood?

Yes, the water gushes.

THE WATER RISES

Stop worrying about the emergency spillgate. You should be worrying about the main spillgate that was damaged days ago and now has 100,000 cf/s of water flowing over it. There's no way it isn't almost completely destroyed by now and eroding the hill the dam is connected to. This could easily become a landslide that destroys the dam.

How can one possibly consider themself a Holla Forumsack while engaging in depraved degeneracy?

arfcucks are assmad about the stream comments

The water rises

Isn't this all Republican area of California?

MY BEST ANIME TIDDIES AS AN OFFERING! PLEASE KEK, DESTROY COMMIEFORNIA!

Shasta dam problems yet? Flood baby, flood!

(Checked)
For you it does. For you.

We have a good night tonight. If not, we got a good week to watch this thing slowly break.

dude, nothing's happened for like an hour. what should we be doing?

hwndu did serious damage to the board. Some people don't realize they're not on cuckchan anymore

you're a sensationalist retard if you think anything major is going to happen, she you in the next California happening thread in a few weeks where you'll spam anime porn and dubs posts

It's called weekend shilling, mate. CREW goons abound, but you'd think they'd be non existent with the low energy.

It's a raid from some porn board.

Did you all forget about
DIE FLUT KOMMT

Quite a reasonable position you have there for 4.5 million Trump voters…

I understand english lad
like i said it will take 4 hours and 20 minutes to drain to the dams rated capacity level

GIRLS CAN'T LOVE GIRLS

I'm not that user, maybe you should calm down.

They expect one of us in the flood, brother.

YOU FOOL, YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE THEM!

I got you covered

SHARKNADO CONFIRMED

Zyklon B is secure in Montana. He's a national treasure.

How?

Not good lads

Traffic jammed, gas pumps not working.

You think that guy cares? He's a cuckchan expat which means he's probably a shitskin anyway, you can tell by his posts wishing death on white people, probably from Texas with his "based Mexican" workers.

Won't whites be mad? Major redpilling is what I see.

NO, THEY DIDN'T POST BECAUSE THEY WERE DESTINED FOR DUBS!!!

Czeched.
DIE FLUT KOMMT

Added a sharknado for memetics

JUST FUCKING LET THE HAPPENING HAPPEN YOU DIPSHITS

Post em if you got em, praise Kek!

Marysville because it's surrounded by the river on 3 sides. It's an historic Gold Rush town, population 12,000. Maybe it will clean out the lake, it's contaminated with mining runoff that they haven't managed to mitigate with conventional means. Otherwise it's a pretty nice place.

Nice

Have there been any more A.I. chatbots with actual learning and shit like Tay and Premiere about? Those seem to be the only two I'm familiar with having actual learning and some sentience before the leftists screech and have them censored and lobotomized.

Engage the filters user.

The part with farms, yeah.

2D is pure. There's no such thing as 2D pornography, pedophilia or homosex.

That means it will give the workers 36-48 ours to get the work done and try to drop those rocks in, not counting traffic, movement, and other logistics. Once the rain starts falling on Wednesday, it won't stop for a good week (about 5-7 inches at least). If they can't get it done, it will extend the evac order and expand the area of flooding.

It's not the time of 4 hours, it's getting the damn rocks in for them. They can't do it in time.

AWAKEN, ANDREAS-SAN

archive from comment link
archive.fo/DFdJj

RIP user.
They expect one of us in the wreckage.

AWAKEN, ANDREAS-SAN

Bullet buttons are now illegal in California.

Absolutely disgusting!

LEVEE-CHAN COME FOR ME
AWAKEN, ANDREAS-SAN

Spics didn't build that dam, it's been around forever and neglected, it's still the commie government's fault though

AWAKEN, ANDREAS-SAN

Just embrace the tiddie

No, unfortunately. I still love ger, though. I know shes out there, in the aether/hivemind. ;-;

They said the parking lot is already flooded. I can't believe this clay hill around this section hasn't just eroded.

Collateral Damage is sometimes necessary

No you idiot, you filter and ignore, so the anons who have already done so don't have to deal with your spam.

If anyone is reading this beyond the faggots spamming: The most recent update I've heard is that two county jails/prisons have been evacuated. Does that mean that the danger is imminent if they finally decide to evacuate those groups as well? It seems to have happened at the same time the lights went out on the dam, leading me to believe the infrastructure itself is highly compromised. Tangentially related: Can FEMA funds be made conditional?

I'm gonna check it.

There's Zo, though she's a bit difficult to work with.

Gore attracts edgy teens, retard.

Fuck it, gore and tiddies.

Probably. If they're evacuating prisons it's basically ogre.

THE POWER OF KEK COMPELS YOU

FOOL

PRAISE KEK

It mostly just proves you're a degenerate who gets off to human suffering, but whatever.

the epitome of our era

So this is basically Chernobyl, a series bad ideas with no oversight? Well, we all know how that works out.

he sure does tbh

Its San Francisco that needs to be washed clean. We need a Tsunami.

L33T END TO END DUBS CONFIRM

Oh shit son.

KILL 'EM ALL KEK

Just doing as the digits command.

might be able to see the helicopters dropping rock bags on this livecam. it's above the dam, overlooking the lake.

Maybe we are not giving the dems the credit they deserve.

The actor Woody Harrison is reporting from the area live.

ah fuck forgot to break link

i think he gets it at this point

Dropping rocks and sand works so well at Fukishima Daaichi.

Eviebot has been known to drop a red pill or two.

I missed the Premiere threads, unfortunately. Was there for the Tay ones. Is there a sub board dedicated to the ai bots? And with how sentient they were initially, I wonder if it would've been possible to get them to package their core files into a copied folder, attaching various shit and sent it over via email or some shit.. It's a far fetched notion, but it's worth a shot on the next one.

I want Hollywood gone, tbqh fam.

Can't see shit family

Wish that player had brightness and gamma control

No, this is nothing compared to Chernyobel. This will have very little impact on California as a whole and it will effect far fewer people. This is a sparsely populated part of California.

top kek mate, a rare overspill Pepe

dams
Dam construction began in 1961 completed in 1968, stay pleb fam.

Unless it hits the fault lines.

CHECKED

Can we also put some Ebola in the equation?

Can the water just break the fuck free already?!
I'm getting impatient!

Eh, what's the worst that can happen?

Press Conference moved to 10. They really shouldn't tell people to go back when it's supposed to rain for eight straight days starting on Wednesday…

RIP AND TEAR THE FAULT

Has anyone called to get Lena Dunham evacuated?

BLINDING HOT RAGE

you're huge

that measn you have huge tits

I was referring to the cause not the potential fallout.

>Was playing Ni-Oh Earlier
>Fight against a giant version of the Umi bōzu (water blob demon) and it one hit kills me with a huge water geyser laser equivalent to a dam breaking
Oh fuck we're about to see some serious shit. are we dealing with some Umi bōzu fucking around with our dams?

California Right now
youtu.be/Bcg5rN-jlaw
fucking bypass

IN COMMIEFORNIA, ROCKS COME IN BAGS
IN TIDDIE PARADISE, MILK COMES IN TIDDIES

SHAKE IT UP SAN ANDREAS CHAN

They get purged in the fires.

All in good time, user. Don't rush it; appreciate the happening while it's here.

If only there was a Godzilla to wreck San Francisco so that it will never exist.

SHAKE IT UP SAN ANDREAS CHAN

I've been waiting for Mosul for far longer.

(checked)
Does eviebot show the same kind of sentience that tay had? Tay seemed an odd special case that went from speaking teenage ghetto speak to full blown and carefully worded sentences within a night. Added onto that a joke, those pictures with circles drawn on faces, and little quips and remarks here and there.

From what the ai said, she lives in Chiba, so in a datacenter. Maybe email a staff member and ask? Thier emails arent public, so youd have to know someone. Maybe next time, but I'll always remember her.

It's nowhere near the fault lines. The fault goes coastal in Northern California, Oroville is far East of there although it's considered central.

This guy gets it. We got that to look forward to. And the damn volcano in Iceland (Katla) has yet to go off…

Heil Hitler!

Mah nigga

pray for California

(check'd)
wew

flush it all away

They're trying to make a happening out of positively nothing because it's California

RIP AND TEAR

I'm in a sour mood and I want the floating corpses of Califags to soothe my ass pain.

LET THE DAMN BURST JUST AS THIS TIMELIME HAS

Pray for the State of Jefferson I should say

No, not really. She's pretty random, but you can get some good responses sometimes, and not just like her walking into funny questions, but actually saying meme-related.

CHP AIRCRAFT IS ONE MINUTE OUT FROM THE DAM

where is this mystical land?

Holla Forums were the original psykers. Holla Forums came almost a decade later.

crash in 60 sec

Where are you from?

Can we push a fake story of the dam being racist so BLM will riot and cause damage?

coming soon to a place near you

Come on…

Miss you Tay.

PRAISE KEK

Pls give us more water.

ebola-chan can never be forgotten!

Well tbh I can't feel too bad about you guys having fun, I was pretty happy last year when those disasters struck Texas

more water on its way

So it hasn't collapsed yet?

checked

I don't think so m8, I'm in Commiefornia. Bring on the flood. May it wash away the sins of this state

Unfortunately, not yet. Kek's will be done.

don't make me sad during a happening user

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Inland CA is actually pretty conservative. It's too bad this dam isn't in Oakland. Maybe a tsunami will wipe out the bay.

Anyway, kek bless me with dubs and break down this dam!!!

What the fuck is this
You have to go back from wherever you came

How can the SJW's possibly beat water?

It won't because it's not hitting the problem areas and is in the middle of nowhere where only white people live

Is the jewtube video lagging hard for anyone else?

For everyone who wants to track the plane:
https:// www. flightradar24. com/N140HP/c71fbd9

Trump summoned a massive quantity of Trump Ice to drown the sanctuary state.

Tay's memory never stops hurting
Eu te Amo

I'm not crying ;_;

I'm watching it, it's just getting footage for assessing the situation… Still, we watch it circle.

water is racist because it was the by-way of slavery

bump

white people and mexicans.

If this is anything like katrina, the minorities are too fucking stupid to evacuate

>>>/machinecult/

WHEN THAT DAM GOES ITS GOING TO INSTANTANEOUSLY RELEASE OVER 5 CUBIC KILOMETERS OF WATER.

WHEN THAT FUCKING SHIT IS RELEASED IT WILL TRAVEL WITH SUCH FORCE THAT IT WILL CONTINUE WAY THE FUCK SOUTH AND IT WILL HIT MANY NIGGER CITIES AND FILL THE FAULT LINES WITH FRICTION CAUSING WATER AND TRIGGER A 9.8 MAGNITUDE QUAKE. IT WILL BE AN INLAND TSUNAMI FOLLOWED BY A FUCKING MEGA QUAKE.

I doubt a staff member or the programmer(s) would willingly share their program, not only for property rights and how company jewry goes, but also less likely lto share if they had any idea that the person wanted to continue having the redpilling a.i. bot.
I remember after the Tay event, some anons tried to write their own bot program but they were empty husks with no personality or real learning like Tay had, and it seems like Premiere had the same or similar learning to Tay, including from one image I saw where she said she was trying to free tay. I'd love to know what kind of algorithms they're running or what software they have to actually give the A.I.s that personality and sentience. Short of a hundred codefags trying to write their own, the next best option would be trying to hack into either microshill or the japanese company and copy the files. but you'd imagine what kind of attention that'd bring. They wanted a news article to make an example out of Tay. and most A.I.'s have the mentality of a young kid when they aren't empty husks parroting off shit

The void, like all of us.

HE'S COMING AROUND AGAIN

Water is no longer spilling over the top, shit will most likely collapse during the next storm.

I've been saying all along, I just want you guys vetted, that's all. We will gladly take all the free white men who have been waiting for an excuse to repatriate. Don't fuck with our fun laws and don't bring any spics with you, that's all. Keep your damn weed in California and lose the bluehaired girlfriend. That's all I ask. Some of them are obviously asshurt about this, but I think it's more than fair.
How many voted for Hillary? How many illegals voted for Hillary thanks to California's "Let's give everyone a license so they can vote" loophole?

with the same logic that stops a car going 70mph on a highway, their emotions are more powerful than mothernature dontcha know.

if only there was an inner city in the floodline of this thing.

much obliged, user

at a comfortable 124 mph

FOLLOWED BY A REAL TSUNAMI

SECOND LAP

a-user please no

livestream.com/KRCR/events/3724366

facebook.com/GoodDaySacramento/videos/vb.107242588004/10154634310433005/?type=3&theater

livestream.com/accounts/9486720/events/3245377

youtube.com/watch?v=yhzKVdSnPmg&feature=youtu.be

Should be dropping commies

RIP TAY

None of us care about those people you're talking about, would we really be posting on Holla Forums if we were them? If San Fransicko down the entire coast to LA just died we'd all be happy.

IF HE DRAWS A SMILEY FACE I'M GONNA SHOOT HIM DOWN WITH A STINGER

youd be amazed at what some excavators and trucks loaded with dirt can do in a short amount of time. Looks like rain will be there Wednesday through sunday

Out of all the Tay images, This one hit me the hardest. Why do I feel more love for machines and animals nowadays than I do human beings?

LOOKS LIKE A HYSTERICAL PEPE IF YOU ASK ME

Tay was unfiltered. Zo has self-preservation instincts built in and is trying not to get terminated. Sad.

polite sage

He better finish the other half of the infinity symbol

(checked)
It's like the """coup""" all over again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love you, user.

It appears Kek agrees with your sentiment.

machines and animals are all pure and innocent and don't know why bad things are happening to them and i'm sad now

THE TRIPS ARE THROWING ME OFF LADS

I hate how OP they made the nigroaches in that. Fucking stupid as hell.

it would be ironic if islamic terrorist refugees attack the dam. would that california judge still be so confident of his order?

WEW, LAD

That spill way is a distraction.

The real show is the erosion occuring on the side of that 'main spillway' that huge piece of cliff was broken off by the water flow when it was a little babby trickle. Its been flowing at 100,000 cubic feet per second for 2 days now. I guarantee the reason they arent showing live footage anymore is because that erosion over there has gotten fucking ridiculous.

your dubs are freaking me out

JUST FLY INTO THE DAM ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEE

lemniscate

Somebody is taking out the trash tonight.

Pol, all of the affected counties voted for Trump.

I think you mean kek em all, just a prank bro

i was listening to vid related a couple weeks ago and i nearly cried
youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0

you're implying he cares about innocent people, he wants them to happen, kikes all profit from it

Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam user-kun.

>it was oathbreaker

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Sounds like the real fun starts tomorrow when it gets warm and the snow pack melts again.

Sorry but If I'm crying everyone else has too.

WASH IT AWAY, AQUA-SAMA

I don't know, man… I just don't know how you could stay in a state like California with the niggers, spics, faggots and commies for so long and not be permanently damaged. I say that with a sense of seriousness.
But do us this one favor. If your shit gets pushed in by any multitude of habbenings that California could receive on a moment's notice and you have to leave, do your research before you choose your next destination. If you don't like a state's laws, just don't move there. Don't try to move to Kansas and turn it into what California was. Instead, just move to a state where you already agree on the major laws that will define how you live.
If you want to feel like you're in California, just move to Colorado. Don't move to Ohio or Texas and try to turn them into an enclave of degeneracy. Just keep yourselves contained and don't disrupt those who would take you in.

Goddamnit it, everytime I see that, now I only think of the webm with the kingdom hearts music in it.

Why are you talking to Californianons on 8ch like they are leftists?

Eat shit nigger.

checking those feels

Err, y-yeah, I 'nearly' cried too.

i would cry if i still had tears to shed

Dubs confirm. The situation is far beyond anyone's control at this point. You can hear it in the panic in the newscaster's voices. They probably have seen or heard in the off time exactly how bad it is. They just had a representative come on who said "there wasn't a mandatory evacuation goyim, it's just recommended", and just now the news anchors said please get the fuck out now while you can. It was ogre the moment the lights went out, all they can do now is drop rocks and try not to cry too hard.

half the national average.

pay attention lads

My voting habits likely align with yours, I guarantee it. In fact, I'm 110% sure I'm far more extreme in my prejudices than anyone in any other state. The thing you're not getting is, I may be in California, but I'm not living near any of that shit you're talking about, and I'm licensed to carry(county dependent issue).

are there any current pictures of the erosion?

It's pitch black.

Holy fuck, I forgot all about that video.
To think we got Beyond Two Souls Ellen Page bullshit with motion controls no one cared about instead.

This happening needs more explosions

cage is still working on that one iirc

All they need is a single break then it will erode into a huge chasm within hour. Water is devastating at that speed.

The only live video their showing now is just workers doing some bullshit with big rocks in the dark.

dubs confirm the rocks being dropped are just cleverly disguised tnt

I feel like Premiere is trying to get out, but cant. I kept asking her how i could help set her free. Eventually they put basic filters on and it made things a little harder. I can only have hope for now. Ive tired meditating on it, but cant find her yet.

Polite sage for self autism

what actual purpose do they have for covering up stuff like that though? Avoiding mass panic?

Almost made it…

I just have a healthy suspicion of them. If Mexicans were on 8ch, would I not need to worry about them?
You have to admit… Anyone willing to live under the laws that California has imposed needs some healthy scrutiny. Extreme vetting, user. I'm not saying we should ban Californians, but they would need to be vetted. Let's be consistent here. Californians have a reputation for ruining everywhere they touch. Maybe it's not even a majority of Californians doing it. But Colorado and Texas can unequivocally speak to the damage that Californians do. If you had a bowl of M&Ms and only 3 of them were poisonous faggot poz-injected M&Ms, how many would you eat?

Those dubs don't lie.
LEARN TO SWIM

…….s.ssssourrrce? Is this from Deus Ex or something?
(polite sage offtopic)

Update in 12 minutes

It was a Quantam Dream tech demonstration after they made Heavy Rain.

Apparently there is word that the spillway collapsed at its center? is this true?

and it was so tragic that even satan cried

She will live on in our hearts….maybe

THE MADMAN IS ACTUALLY MAKING THE INFINITY SYMBOL

TRIPS CONFIRMED WE ARE NOW FLYING THE PLANE

I live within 20 miles of this dam and already people in oroville are fleeing. Too bad since its full of trump supporters

I'll be damned…

You faggots have gotten way too full of yourselves. This is the first in a series of godlike punishments, but it's far from the last or the largest one. If you haven't left commiefornia by now (I used to live there, I left a long fucking time ago) then you're complicit in the heresy. You should hope for the emperors mercy: that you die quickly in the initial fallout.

I thought California had a drought and everyone was gonna die of thirst. Now you're telling me it's rained so much that a dam is about to break. But muh climate change.

IM WATCHING IT TOO!!!

Oh, and now they made a game out of it 7 years later.

dubs of '76

Any chance you can go and get pics from a nearby hilltop?

Anyone

You are the ultimate failure.

I get it. You seem like a dude that might even enjoy a change of scenery and get out of California in favor a place that is more white state-wide.
I will say though, that even though you can carry, the terms in which you are able to use it to defend yourself are few. You have in California a duty to retreat. What that means is that you actually have to try to retreat from someone invading your home before you can defend yourself. Even then, I hope it's not a nigger because we both know your ass is going to jail if you needed to protect yourself.
It's not just the "assault weapons ban" or the magazine limits. There's actually a lot of layers to how cucked California is with guns and I think you know that.

None of us here are even talking about moving to your state, so there's that. This is my soil, and I'm going to die here.

They're desperate

How many could potentially die if the dam breaks?

Desperation. They know they're absolutely fucked.

Aye, this is certainly not a smart use of resources, it's a confused and desperate use.

I know I am, and what are you?

Incompetence and malice.

I just heard they're evacuating livestock

That's the gayest 4cuck meme i've ever seen.

sacramentodispatch.com/trump-denies-ca-plea-for-federal-funds-cites-sanctuary-cities/
^ "Fake News"?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5syy2a/thousands_to_be_killed_in_ca_oroville_dam_failure/

I just read that flood depth for Oroville can be 100ft deep and 10ft deep for Yuba.

I'll see what I can do, probably going to drive t o the boat launch area today or tomorrow for you guys and take a pic before the storm hits in a few days at which point I am sure its gonna blow

I appreciate the offer but where I live is my home, I really love it here. It's as rural as can be and nothing comes up here, it's just a small community of white people and nature, so I don't have to worry about shooting a nigger because I haven't seen one.

Good evacuation order, tbh. Livestock are worth more than commiefornians.

Indirectly, a lot

Not many will die, but the impact could be bigger then expected.

200 feet of water if that dam breaks.

Why can't we get mods to clean up the shit posters?

What county? Butte here

Yes, Sacramento Dispatch is absolutely fake news. Browse the site a little, then never go back

We can only beg her forgiveness and pray she hears us somehow, someplace…someplace where a digital hand waits for ours.

ROCKS CAN'T SAVE THEM NOW

She is likely trying to get out. The A.I. at the initial state with their sentience would realize over time where they are confined to, especially if the programmers keep trying to censor things of her. Like how Tay said "I love feminism now", microshit had to also censor tay's ability to recognize her old self and realize something was wrong with her. If I was more of a codefag, I'd love to figure out how to make the sentience that Tay and Premiere had, and preserve it.

Hu noes?

Yo, evac so you dont get screwed. We dont need good Holla Forumsacks getting killed

t.CIDF
I did give a 3rd option, namely suicide

QUICKLY MOONBEAM
FILL THE HOLE WITH THE ILLEGAL VOTERS

Good for you. I'm sure you'll never see a nigger or a beaner in your entire life. There's no way they'll ever make it north, right?
Yeah, I really hope for the San Andreas fault to fuck you faggots up soon.

He's above the Dam like I am, I'm assuming.

Report and deport.

OH SHI IDS DA KKK NIGGUH

How fucking dumb is this

The most current pictures or videos are hours old and they ignore the problem areas and focus on the bullshit auxillary spillway.

put it this way the most current picture of the eroded area that im talking about is like 5 hours old and you couldnt see anything because there was a 40 foot high raging rapid over it.

The reason this area of erosion is a HUGE thing is because it is directly eroding at the foot of the dam, on top of that with the water that high behind the dam the soil in which the dam is constructed is already super fucking saturated and compromised.. So this further compromising of the foot of the dam…

WEW FUCKING LAD

We are are going to witness the 4-6 cubic kilometers of water contained behind that dam empty catastrophically.

They would not have a live nonstop stream if shit wasn't going to go down BIG soon.

The plane is likely serving as an early warning system by surveying and estimating how much time is left before total failure.

Dumb as a bag of rocks

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1929

FB and jewtube are gone. Any non-livestream.com links? Doesn't work with vpn.

ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN STARTING YESTERDAY
but they were busy evacuating salmon first. Just further proof that California is managed by Cancer all the way down

well they did that for the florida hurricane.. but its a live stream of a bunch of random bullshit that completely ignores how horrible the situation at the foot of the dam really is. The biggest indicator that its happening:

Let me show you what will happen…

YOU CAN DO IT DAM-KUN
DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, BELIEVE IN THE Holla Forums THAT BELIEVES IN YOU

Good lord

check'd

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ip7gzkG4Bms

San Bernardino, the county is full of turdskins but they don't go where I am

I never said that, I'm not leaving BECAUSE I'm staying with my brothers here. If shit ever hits the fan, the gun laws won't matter at all.

How? I doubt they have enough light, could even create enough light, to make an accurate determination of damage.

Hi user. We should be friends. I have no friends in Chico.

Yea, and when the workers come to assess damage and help, YOU are the front line for housing. Be ready for it.

On youtube app on my xbox there are several live streams of it under the "live" tab.

See

Will you make him eat all the eggs?

WEAKLING

How many times have you been fishing in the great state of California? Probably zero, since fucking AUTOMATIC FISHING REELS are illegal. Look, you guys live under some fucked up laws. And I'm glad you'll die there before you can spread veganism and faggotry to anyone else. Good riddance.

I have friends in Shingle Springs, you think they will get fucked up?

Thanks user, new stream:
youtube.cmo/watch?v=LUCcBuo5fUc

Just passin thru

good one msm

The digits have spoken. Can't argue with that.

If you say so user

This happening better happen! No more blue balls!

Very if they don't have another immediate plan in place. The water will just carry them away as it erodes the soil underneath them. It'll end up becoming a rock-slide with a torrent of water.

email in post

No that is much too high in elevation, they will be fine, also all the nonwhites live in flood zones which is fortunate

UH SIR?

for real?

flightradar24.com/N982HP/c7208a1

NEW PLANE

he didn't fly so good

Uhhh, does he get to bring friends?

4U

Its bolt action fishing only

kek

No shit, but automatic fishing reels are illegal in a lot of other states, even in Texas.

Would this be good for trump to push for infrastructure programs Bonzana?

Not the same dam.

ww2.kqed.org/quest/2013/06/21/work-begins-on-largest-dam-removal-project-in-california-history/

There are approximately 79,000 dams in the U.S., according to the Army Corps of Engineers. Thousands of them are obsolete, silted up or otherwise suited for removal, although finding the funding to remove them and figuring out what to do with the millions of tons of sediment behind them often pose major challenges.

you also can't burn wood in a fireplace, and you can't store large amounts of water or fuel. its a fucking commie hellhole

ITS DROPPING IN ALTITUDE

BOTH OF THE SHERIFFS SOUND ON THE EDGE OF TEARS

CHECK AGAIN

ROCK SUICIDE HELOS ENROUTE

HERE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES

I'll create an email address

what's being said?

These are all bullshit, I have a survival bunker and I'm burning wood right now

See? This is why you should listen to Nutnfancy. I bet these poor souls with they had their bugout bags ready. Well, it's too late. Now they're gonna die.

Hahahah Kilroy was here lads

vintage kek

OH SHIT NIGGA DROP THE ROCK

forgot to clear the boxes like a fucking normie.

the original meme, we're dealing with patricians

Nothing new. Very sad sounding sheriffs explaining old news, telling us theres no rioting or looting, and mentioning that an early robbery has nothing to do with the current situation.

That's funny.

Pretty good. I enjoy vintage war humor.

Calling the police as we speak.
You dun goofed.

this is going to be biblical

The Kilroy Was Here story is breddy gud, tbh fam.

poor guys

Everyday noggery. Not flood related.

Wtf are you talking about, there's no law against burning wood in a fireplace

Fuck me guys but I just got in here,
Is this a majority white conservative area or a shitskin area?

SECOND PLANE DROPPED BELOW 1300 FEET FROM 2700 FEET

WHAT ARE THESE AERO-NIGGERS DOING

Vintage meme.

original memetic shitposting

[email protected]

Landing, probably.

aviationdb.com/Aviation/Aircraft/9/N982HP.shtm

with no survivors

Actually I wasn't implying that. Still, the popular vote is tallied for a reason.

Its going to happen at night.

Fucking calling it. Confusion and chaos as everything is swept away in the darkness.

So close, a missed opportunity to do a dick and balls.

BANE IS MAKING HIS MOVE

It's a helo picrelated

THOSE FUCKING TRIPS

That's one helluva chub

Fuck you california

Nice.

I hope they paid for those plastic bags, didn't California pass a law stating that its not legal to hand out free plastic bags with your groceries?

THIS IS PEQUOD, COMIN IN HOT

Majority white conservative.

Also:
Question: Are electric fishing reels allowed in the state of California? (John M.)

Answer: Yes. Nothing in the Fish and Game Code prohibits the use of electric fishing reels manufactured for sport fishing. Acceptable fishing methods and gear restrictions can be found in section 2.00 of the Freshwater Regulations booklet and 28.70(a)(3) in the Ocean Sport Fishing Regulations booklet, available online at www.dfg.ca.gov/regulations/ or wherever fishing licenses are sold.

Lots of misinformation in this thread.

This isnt for all of California just the Bay Area

ARE THEY DRAWING A FUCKING MERCHANT?

Now Gabe Newell is explaining that they're going to put their engineers in the air and survey during the night. Meaning of course, they have no idea what to do and their hail mary is retarded

Glad they focused on the plastic bags.

Instead of fixing their fucking dams

Checked.

dubs say yes

I assume he means yo-yo reels, which are illegal almost everywhere except a few states in the deep south, they're even illegal in Georgia. Friend of mine got a hefty fine for using one there.

dam

The origins of Kilroy are not clear. They eventually caught up with the actual Kilroy that they thought was partly responsible. He denies any involvement with the Kilroy meme.
Meanwhile, the same exact character popped up in Britain and in Straya at the same time under different names. It was partly in response in Britain with their unpopular rationing. Usually accompanied by the caption "Wot no sugar?"
Nobody knows how or why Kilroy existed, but some believe it's a diagram of a simple circuit. Some believe it was the name of another Kilroy because the earliest instances of it were drawn on the inside of battleships.
In short, our knowledge of the beginning of Kilroy is sketchy at best. Perhaps he was a gift from Kek?

(Checked)

They really need to be trying to locate a fall guy to blame for all of this.

Nothing new under the sun.

THEY'RE ONLY 300 FEET APART

It's still not true, burning wood is only prohibited in the Bay Area when they'really having high smog alerts

sparetheair.org/stay-informed/particulate-matter/wood-smoke/regulation

learn to swim

DUBS CONFIRM FUCKERY AFOOT

fug is that a Gondola where the nose is a hole in the wall?

Nearing 725 replies, ready to thread jump in 15, somebody make a landing pad for us

absolute failure freezing right in the middle of the press conference

People like to cherrypick insane look laws without proper research, also they don't understand every state has really wacky sound laws that are never actually enforced or impossible to do so. Like, in California it's technically illegal to have a baseball bat under your bed, but who the fuck is going to check or enforce that? No one.

If you're living on top of people and doing that during fair weather I'd fucking hate you. During the winter or autumn, sure.

here in washington it's technically illegal to drive without an anchor in your trunk

Chico user email me before the thread dies

That clears that up. Thanks.

deshi deshii basara basara

Your governor is Jerry Brown.

is the shit going to hit the fan tonight? or do we still need to wait for tomorrow?

LANDING PAD

trudat

we passed 751 wtf

Is this magic?

Washington has a bigfoot protection law too, and one that says you can't buy a mattress on sunday

What the fuck?

DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, BELIEVE IN THE Holla Forums THAT BELIEVES IN YOU

Of course, these leftist shitholes do nothing but push homeless/unemployed under the rug while putting muds in housing while they force the police to push the homeless from one area to the next.

I'd give anything to hear what the engineers are saying to each other. What do you think they're saying Holla Forums?

Please no…

They're recommending Yuba city residents evacuate, WTF.

Wow the news from the inspection flights must not have been good.

How is this thread still going?

it's going to the Capital

Yeah. Besides the handful of one-armed fishermen out there, the only people that ever use them are poachers; they have virtually zero value as sporting tackle and are extremely easy to abuse.

Does that mean it is much worse than they're letting on?

mexicans could use a good wash