INDIVISBLE SEEKS TO CLONE TEA PARTY

(((DEMOCRATS))) ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER CONGRESS=

archive.is/JtWH5
indivisibleguide.com/web

From the Website:

Their stances are most in line with our good comrade Bernie. Can the (((movement))) be interrupted before it takes off any further?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/pantsuitnation11.8/
emptylighthouse.com/indivisible-movement-organizes-warn-immigrants-raids-1180624643
nytimes.com/2015/03/29/fashion/weddings/29greenberglevin.html?_r=0
humanityunited.org/about/team/
humanityunited.org/about/vision/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporation_for_Enterprise_Development
cfed.org/about/team/robert_friedman/
harvardmagazine.com/2012/09/practical-philanthropist
bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/308493-senate-passes-college-anti-semitism-bill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can't do shit without whites and they're going to push all of them out with identity politics.

Indivisible? Oh shit, where's the camera gonna be this time?

Indivisible? I'll divide the cunt.

Historically highly polarized situations like this one lead to a turnaround in the midterms. I don't see that US politics has gone through a demographic phase change yet. Right now all white the libs and minorities are unified in a way they weren't before the election. And victory is rapidly making Trump voters complacent. And it's caused a lot of infighting, as victory often does.

So what, they're going to get co-opted and end up doing absolutely nothing but be in-name-only different from the mainline democuck party?

The commies are headless right now, soros' puppets will eat each other. They'd have to spend a year going over the progressive stack just to decide which fat nigger jewess is going to play leader.

That sounds all well fine and dandy if you stick your head up your ass and listen to (((msm))) day in and day out with getting a look at the bigger picture.

The leftists and libs have been falling apart ever since the DNC. Go ahead and reshow one the event where Bernie sold them out and it still reopens old wounds. The lugenpresse and shit have been trying very hard to angle and spin shit to look like the left is more unified more than ever, that trump voters are regretting their vote, and other shit. However, the "protestors" are paid actors by Soros, the libs are continuing to eat their own, and will endlessly eat their own due to their own identity politics back firing on them (how easy it is to use their own shit against them and drive groups into being divided and ruined). The only thing of merit they've done now is drop the act and reveal their fangs and claws bit by bit.

Soros is creating too many golems that I'd surmise it's blind panic golem-mancing. Not only will be get out of control, but also fight with the other golems and destroy eachother.

I'm glad you guys already caught on. These fuckers already have bases covering half of my state. I warned my representative about them.

Kek

Like flipping six fucking states, some of which haven't been won by a Republican since Reagan?

Is this real life?

Once the massive electoral fraud is proven the facade of the left having anywhere close to our numbers will be gone

Remember the fake pic of inauguration day? There is a reason why they are trying so hard to lie about their numbers.

a ton of people in the huge "secret" facebook group called pantsuit nation bought tickets to the inaguration and didnt show up on purpose
supposedly that number is potentially a million or more
thats why the inauguration had so few attending
source: i know someone in the facebook groupbut dont wanna reveal my powerlevel

Can the tea party even prove that it wasn't co-opted?

facebook.com/pantsuitnation11.8/

also i take back that a million or more part, it was more likely a few hundred thousand

nono a hundred thousand… maybe i mixed up the number with something else or people left the group afterwards, which supposedly had over a million at some point
i oughta get to bed before my memory messes up even more

checked

I heard these goys were gaining momentum. They seemed too well organized for a normalfag "movement".

emptylighthouse.com/indivisible-movement-organizes-warn-immigrants-raids-1180624643

Notice how similarly Holla Forums has been behaving lately. They might have shills about.

I'm guessing all those people who voted for Hillary but couldn't show up to any of her rallies because they were either dead or not allowed to leave the whorehouse or illegal drug manufacturing warehouse are going to join this thing.

I actually don't see this at all. It looks to me like the Democratic party has actually radicalized and double-downed on the anti-white rhetoric since Trump's victory. For example, in late January there was that notorious video of DNC-chair candidate Sally Boynton Brown speaking at a mainstream Democrat function saying she wanted white people to shut up, and the leading candidate for DNC-chair right now is actually a nigger muslim. White people are literally being assaulted in the streets for being "fascist" because they were wearing a MAGA hat, and left-wing protesters have been chimping out, breaking windows and attacking people in all major cities.

I think by midterm elections every last moderate white will be on our side, not from anything that we've done, but because they will be so alienated by the anti-white left. You have to remember that the GOP is heavily favored in the upcoming elections because most of the open seats are actually Democratic senators running in states Trump won.

That's because they are. Say what you want about the Tea Party but that was genuine grassroots anger surfacing up. Now, the Left is trying to do the same thing and act organic, even though they're being funded by Kike Moriarty. It's ironic: usually the leftists are well organized and the right is disjointed but now the tables have turned. This is strange, but I like it. I hope they all fucking burn. Playtime is ogre.

Because the Tea Party was so successful.

What is this obsession with not being divided from illegal aliens and mudslimes and various other assorted shitskins? Because they certainly don't want to unite with white people.

There has never been a situation like this one in the United States, where half of the population is white and the country is a multiracial hell hole. There have however been situations like this in collapsing multicultural empires. And the lesson from history is that identity politics increases, it doesn't reverse.

The difference between Trump and first nigger is minor and was heavily lied about.

Christine Lewis with Michigan People's Campaign yells "protect our schools," during a town hall meeting with congressman Justin Amash at City High Middle School in Grand Rapids on Thursday, Feb. 9, 2017.

While many in the crowd came independently, others were part of a more organized effort to oppose the new presidential administration.

Christine Lewis, director of Michigan People's Campaign in West Michigan, explained bringing the fight to individual congressman at town halls like Thursday's is one strategy of the resistance movement formed in the wake of President Donald Trump's election.

"The Resist Trump movement – the whole strategy is that we are able to resist Trump's agenda by targeting our local Congress people to resist him,” Lewis said. – Mlive

Some showed up to the town hall with a clear agenda. Indivisible — the exploding nationwide group trying to reverse-engineer the tea party movement for progressives — handed out packets instructing constituents what to ask Amash: “If Justin doesn’t give you real answers, call him out for it,” the pamphlet read. “Do not give up the mic until your question is sufficiently answered… Boo when he falls back on regressive values. Record it all… Share it on social media." – Politico

Here's a nice clip of Breitbart encountering astroturf in 2010

They're working with split cunt hairs. Storm them with real data on less trivial matters.

I live there.

holy shit guise its leftypol institutinolized. its gonna end up being retarded as fuck because theres no democrat they can unite this movement behind. chuck shumer, really? not happening, a large part of his party is done with his brand of politics. elizabeth warren you say? see first statement.

the democratic party is an autistic screech right now. they are still wiping their snotty noses and crying to their therapists that they feel violated that donald trump was on their tv screen.

its going to take alot for a democratic leader that truly represents all democrats to emerge. hopefully jim webb comes out on top. hes at least rational and has combat experience.

There is no left for rallying. 'Humanism' is just Zionism, meaning anti-racism, meaning anti-white.

There's a reason all the ethnic minorities who have typically conservative political viewpoints (tribal conservative) are voting left. It's because the left represents the destruction of the dominant tribe (white conservatives).

'Liberals' and 'Conservatives' of shitskins all mostly vote Democrat. It's not humanism as a fight against racism, it's racism versus racism with kikes playing PR over it being something universally good.

Keep dreaming, Holla Forums.

He was on Meet the Press today saying how this Democrat protest movement has no message. He said "they" not "we" when referring to the Dems. He also said he was still happy with his vote (probably for Trump but he won't say)
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-webb-interview-there-is-an-aristocracy-in-american-politics-875537987957

More like Inadvisable.

Jim Webb is a white male, it's not going to happen.

they're set to lose a lot of ground in the midterms. The seats that they're defending include most of the moderate, popular 'blue dogs' that are left; missouri, kentucky, montana, central florida et al. they're going to lose a lot of tolerable people, turning them into a communist party unable to tolerate any liberal base. then they lose in 2020.

keep in mind the archipelago, people uniting to pressure mocs aren't really doing so anywhere but blue spots. their representatives are effectively powerless.

Pic related would have been a more fitting title.

Them acting like they are not falling apart, is making them even more disorganized, because they won't face reality…..

which is a common leftist problem, reality.

I work with a night auditor that is a member
his opsec is terrible

I also uploaded this a couple weeks ago and nobody seemed to care
>>>/pdf/553

in the pdf tbh

Greenberg (left side Jewess in the image) is married to Levine (kike talking to maddow).

>nytimes.com/2015/03/29/fashion/weddings/29greenberglevin.html?_r=0

There is something about shaved apes in lipstick that just make me sick to my stomach. How anyone can claim these creatures are homo sapiens sapiens is baffling.

Lemme guess, Donald Trump being the great "divider" is the new talking point somebody like Cialdini excavated from his ass?

Another Jew cucked.

God damn dude… What happened to Holla Forums?
You faggots used to dig, now, unless I'm there, the threads are all nothing but cringey wishposting and empty kvetching.

Whatever, so, whadda we got here…

Leftwing Jewess
Involved in anti-human trafficking organization operating out of DC (should raise the hair on the back of your neck niggers)
> humanityunited.org/about/team/
> humanityunited.org/about/vision/
Their 'Vision' page has a fucking quote from Desmond Fucking Tutu on it.

Oh, right, and lil Miss Oy Vey Human Trafficking Company has some interesting familial connections:

Well, that's nifty.

And now how about Mr. Greenberg:
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporation_for_Enterprise_Development

> cfed.org/about/team/robert_friedman/
> harvardmagazine.com/2012/09/practical-philanthropist

Follow the Soros money and there will be a connection to Obama's"Shadow White House"

THEY ARE INDIVISIBLE. THEY SHALL BE DIVIDED BY ZEROES

TEA party wasn't violent and didn't have courts on their side. The left was harassing the secretary of education the other day. They are much better at insurgency than cuckservatives are, because they are willing to break laws. The TEA party would go stand where you told them to.

It would be a mistake to dismiss this outright.

Sounds like what you want to happen, not what actually will happen, this is literally your logic:
YOU WON SO YOU WILL NEVER WIN AGAIN, LOSING IS A SIGN OF STRENGTH.

See how retarded that is, that's your point.

pretty shocking that the DNC is doubling down on the identity brown politics.

I really thought they would make a token effort to draw the white working class back into the fold after hillary lost. two-term President bill clinton told her as much during the campaign, but I guess his bonafides were lacking compared to huma's…

I also thought the MSM would feign journalistic integrity for at least a few months after being laid bare by wikileaks, so maybe I over estimate their competency.

IRS should deny their non-profit statuses if they really want the TEA party experience

polite sage

Agreed and we need to encourage this division. The left elite hate the white working class and we need to keep drawing their attention to that.

Did people really not see these in the thread they were made in? Cleaned up, better tie.

Polite sage for offtopic.

i see that they haven't learned that insulting and deriding your opponent is not good for you.
but i guess that at least at a subconscious level if they actually discussed with people with differing opinions, all their faggotry would unravel.

they might not unite "progressives" but they sure will keep trump supporters tightly toghether.

I don't think this is going anywhere. I really am just not feeling it, but I'm up for some boots and the ground trolling and it's comming to a community center near me so I may pay it a visit. Any advise, suggestions, low hanging fracture points, etc.?

This is the normie version of Holla Forums stealing Holla Forumss memes.

All according to plan. There was a thread here that predicted this a few months ago, maybe someone has an archive? If memory serves correct the Op wanted to take advantage of this democrat libertarian sham and "forcefully inject" a demand for first and second amendment rights, thus killing the Protocols for a generation. He claimed that, like the tea party, this movement will (intentionally) fail in 2020, and give birth to a successful "Alt-Left"-ish movement in 2024. At the time I scoffed, but I am noticing the repeating patterns/plays more and more.

There's at least one good reason why they won't take it in 2018:

Of all the seats that are up for grabs in 2018 they are mostly Democrat seats. I'm unsure if some of them are in districts where the race was close. Dems have more to lose in 2018 than gain.

Every time I see it, I read "pantsu nation"

Lucifer best girl.

Don't these faggots realize there is no astroturf leftcuck "movement" we cannot meme into abject absurdity?

How's the infiltration coming along?

Seems like they broke your brain.

Pretty good I hope. I see a lot of SJW types and some media outlets encouraging more firearm sales among the limp wristed.
bbc.com/news/magazine-38297345

Proliferation of freedom of speech needs work globally. Too many signals have me confused about the current climate. I'm pretty sure that it's somewhat safe in the US, thanks to Hillary's lost war against a cartoon frog. However jews have snuck in a few victories since then.
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/308493-senate-passes-college-anti-semitism-bill

did you see that jew spin when someone mentioned money fucking lol

I've compiled the information in this thread and the Breitbart articles, along with some original research into a simple mind map

Literally "he will not divide us" by another name..so lame.

I'd like to believe that's true, but in all honestly that was probably just a shitpost.

well, lest we forget the dnc trainwreck then

Must be zeros.

infiltrate and D&C
couldn't be more easier than that.

Our best kept secret is our infiltrators and our compartmentalization efforts. The left have great stooges in the street numbers but thattttsss about it.

We have members mixed in with their deepest groups now.
Our moles don't blab - rather they just subvert and blend in.
Meme power is real power.
Our people are working to find out what frequency they are broadcasting the beta wave…once we have it we will locate it and smash the transmitter.

I had to chime in here to give you guys a white pill to ease your minds.

This laughing stock of whatever movement the left thinks this is, will not work. Even more so, it will probably bury the left for the majority of our lifetimes. Liberals really really believe that this will be just like the tea party. Their short-sided, immediate gratification-based emotions are feeding this idea that if they storm into republican town halls with their nigger chants and retarded signs, they'll be able to convince republicans to change their policies. They think that's what the tea party was.

What they don't realize, is that the tea party movement was REPUBLICAN voters storming their OWN politicians' town halls to force them to stop the Obama agenda.

The tea party wanted to castrate their own neocon representatives that failed to stand up to obama, and then ended up spawning a new breed of republican candidates to beat the neocons in the primaries.

Liberals don't get this. This is why they will fail.

If they want this thing of theirs to be a success, they'll need to rout out their own party, which will actually make it even more far left, lel. We can only pray that Kek will bless us with this outcome. Think of it, if the left can actually do this, they'll have nothing but communists and muslims running for office on their behalf. I think you all know how that will turn out.

he still doesn't look tired of winning!