Boss Themes

Post epic boss themes. They can be appropriate for the awesomeness of the boss, or they can be significantly more impressive, if the game is shit.

Bonus points for story-relevant lyrics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOEvlJVjnF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every one from MGR

eh I guess I'll dump a few from the DS.
Too bad this boss was piss easy

And I just like this one.
Too bad the first time through the game I pussied out and used Volt Mist to negate the petrification lightning.
Mists were OP as fuck

oh I also liked this one from EO4.
Little on the easy side as far as games go, but it was fun.
That's all I remember at the moment, I may come bump later if I remember more.

even if the rest of the game wasn't that great

DMC2's final boss had a sweet theme

It must be a pain in the ass to make enemies balanced and interesting in a game with so many disparate playstyles

I'm sensing a pattern here

I love how this track incorporates the first stage theme as well

oh that actually reminds me of another song
I fucking love the metal slug games… also SHMUPs in general.

The only bullshit thing about Daimon's second form is the rift vortex, and you can easily distance yourself from it.

It's difficult to hit in melee and has retarded defenses, and also hits like a truck

Melee class strategy:
climb on his back, just between his wings
Hit him in the fucking head
Watch out for lightning
Hit him in the fucking head
Rinse and repeat

This is especially useful for assassins with whatever it is that sets yourself on fire and thousand kisses.

I AM THE END AND THE BEGINNING
THE DRUG THAT GIVES THE WRETCHED MEANING
THE ANSWER EVERY SOUL IS SEEKING
SAY MY NAME
SAY MY NAME
SEPHIROT

Too bad about FFXIV being easy as shit as long as you have a pulse. Also the tick rate is so horrible you need to play around it.
Pro-tip a majority of pugs don't have a pulse.

Absolute greatest.

Post more NieR

Oh wow.
Nice change of pace.
It implies what I think it implies, right?

I swear, I listened to the entire Nier sound track and it sounded like the same song being played over and over with slight alterations each time.

Is. Surprised me at first.
What do you think?
It's not Gwyn. Well, not quite.

They might have taken the leitmotif a bit too far, but it sounds better in-game.

So the player of Dark Souls 1 choose to keep the flame burning, and is now a former, burnout husk of itself?

I think it's From nodding to all the different ways people build characters, then tying it all back to Gwyn which makes sense. He had the largest Lord soul. Seath's and The Four King's didn't have their own Lord souls, just pieces of Gwyn's. It's not hard to believe Gwyn would be the dominant force in there.

More or less, mixed with .

Vanquish is bretty cool.

I just remembered that I used to find Courtney Gears hot as a kid back in 2004. Pretty funny thought, looking back.

Obligatory

I wish it was in the actual game at least.

Too much cut content.
Too much pain.

this should be too

as well as half of the other themes in BB

well they used different versions of one song 3 times and each happens to be of the most popular, some of them are really weird like embed related which I like.

Amazing game. Amazing soundtrack.

It pains me to know that Sakimoto will never do music like this again.

I know right, Final Fantasy Tactics and Vagrant Story were probably his best work.

His newer stuff is good, but doesn't have the same feel to it.

RAPID HEARTBEAT POUNDING THROUGH MY CHEST

Out of combat boss theme.

Combat theme for him.

No More Heroes 2 had a fucking great OST, way better than the original.

Music thread detected: Commencing FFXIV dump

That was his phase 1 theme, I saw Fiend get posted already

Gligamesh's boss theme is my favorite boss theme of the FF series. I prefer the original a bit more though.

The best boss theme in the soulsborne series

2nd best

one of my favorites in the series

bump

I guess I'll bump

>Not Pinwheel

Obligatory.

I like Gehrman's theme a lot more. Cleric Beast is pretty good but Gehrman's soundtracks always gives me the chills.

Gehrman's theme is my favorite out of the rest, such an amazing final boss.

I really fucking need to play this game

Out of fucking nowhere in the middle of the wasteland of the vidya apocalypse we currently inhabit, this game appeared. Only about 60% of its planned content made it into the game, and even that unfinished it's GOTYAY material.
Lightning in a fucking bottle. It'll never happen again in my lifetime.

It didn't stop them from making one of the worst MMOs in recent years with it's IP though!

Too bad the fight itself was disappointing. Figures since the fight before it was ITS PAYBACK TIME

Everything great will eventually be exploited to create shit. I'm just glad they got it over with so quickly.

You what?
Granted I'm not sure if you could call this much of a fight. Still technically a boss.

>boss themes

I fucking loved that game.

I suppose there's a reason the nips love Granblue so much

Seriously how the fuck did God Eater get such a 10/10 soundtrack and how does it not get more recognition for it.

Can I include remixed versions? Cause I got a pretty kickass remix here.

mate it sounds like something from phoenix wright

Fucking finally. I was hoping that someone was going to post that theme eventually. The scenery complemented the scenery perfectly and as a result, a fight to remember in Soulsborne.

Ace Combat got nothing on this

RULES OF NATURE

MEMORIES BROKEN
THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN
I'VE EVEN FORGOTTEN MY NAME

This nigger was a bitch to kill for a while, but was my favorite in the game.

I'm dissapointed nobody posted this yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOEvlJVjnF0

To everyone posting dark/demon's music, please try posting something that isn't just choral hollywood-movie music designed to be nothing more than 'intense' at the cost of having any subtlety or character.

my absolute nigger

it hurts

I remember having lots of fun with this game, though I don't think I ever knew what the hell was going on or what I was supposed to do in it. I think the point of the game was to grab upgrades for your time machine spaceship whatever the hell it was, and I got a bunch of them, and then I just spent days fighting battles and eating meat randomly and turning my people into robots and dinosaurs and shit at random.

No idea how that game works, but it was neat.