Original Soundtrack

OST thread, because there was none.
Only one active has a different, more specific topic

Listen to this, niggas.

This thread needs more Kenji Ito

That's pretty damn good, I personally never played romancing SaGa, and while I'm not super fond of the classic square RPGs, I might still give it a go.
Anything about it you can particularly mention, as a selling point? Besides the soundtrack, of course.
And while on topic, I think not that many people had the chance to appreciate the remastered soundtrack of the two first FFs, on the Origins ps1/psp release.

To sum things up really quickly, nonlinear progression, you learn abilities mid-battle (with some exceptions, spells and the like can be bought), the games are nonlinear and you can choose between several characters. You also have formations with different stat bonuses, and in the newer titles you can combo your abilities on a semi-random basis.

In the remake of Romancing SaGa (currently the only western release of that portion of the franchise) on the Ps2, you can also get 2 types of crit, one that doubles your attack and another one that does several different things but I cant remember what they are. You can get those separately or both at once

I've only played Frontier and Romancing Saga's remake so far. I could easily recommend them both, but whereas RS PS2 has a proper tutorial, Frontier has basically nothing. However, nothing in Frontier is time sensitive, whereas RS PS2 has this weird event system that's tied to quest availability and monster strength

Posting Vectorman

And for another GBA2

bamp

Mark, is that you?

Why are you posting here instead of maintaining the Intergalactic Space Station?

Might as well post the best one.

What is boy?
What is girl?
What is free girl?