What the fuck is Activision doing?

What the fuck is Activision doing?

Keeping the Mexicans out

ACTIVISION IS GOING TO MAKE VIDYA GREAT AGAIN

On one hand, I don't like companies abusing copyright law like this.

On the other hand maybe he'll post another video where he cries like a little bitch because he's scared of getting a real job.

Tough to know who to root for in this one…

hmm tough choice indeed

what is a real job anyways

Whats his name?

The same thing all the other video game companies are doing.

Butthurt Bernardo

Dollarydoo Deigo Dickwad.

Never liked the guy. He's a poser who doesn't know shit. Out of all the "I am a guy who is yelling about games and pitching myself as the gatekeeper of cool" he is one of the worst. Unfunny spic asshole.

Something where, like me, you have to get up at 7, drive to a place where a bunch of faggot ass mother fuckers with sticks up their asses are, then clock in so the aforementioned faggots can make your life hell for chicken feed.

I just copied an active thread that was removed by 4cuck janitor actually
There were a few asshats (OP included) who were upset about this beaner and I was curious as to what Holla Forums thought about it
Today was actually the first time in years I was posting on 4cuck Holla Forums and got a 15 minute warning for what I'm not sure (presume participating in that thread since it was deleted soon afterwards)
I'm glad the overall sentiment is in the majority that letsplay crybabbies are cancer

How is this bad?

And now I'm completely banned across the entire site (4cuck)
Over a post I made on /trv/ a week ago
They went through my old posts just to find an excuse to ban me…really?
I knew posting on 4uck Holla Forums was a mistake

If your life is shit you shouldn't be mad at people like nervous pepe for having it cooler than you, the faggot manages to pay his bills by playing vidya and having a decent good time. Something you would do if you had the chance.
You should be mad at yourself for being stuck with a shitty job, you're the only one accountable for your life.

You should be banned from here too.

You have to go back

Why do you give any amount of fucks about what happens to Peeved Pablo.

Yet you went there anyway. Kill yourself.

Also kill yourself.

Kill yourself first and the mostest.

This thread has gone full mistake. Mods delete blease.

sorry I don't get your retarded meme

I smell edgy faggot 13 yo. Maybe you should follow your own advice.

Are you trying to say that he should blame anyone else than himself for his situation?

You're a retard, kill :^) .

It's not a meme user, I'm telling you to go back to where you just came from but of course you wouldn't know that since you're new here.

Here you go

>>>/cuckchan/

Why aren't you the King of Jordan, user? Why don't you make ten billion dollars a year? Literally anyone (and thus everyone) could do it. Society doesn't need farmers, doctors, janitors, miners, or any other job. It's all down to exactly what you want to do in life. You have only yourself to blame.

I'm quite happy with my life. At least I have a real job and Angry spic has no resume that any real company wouldn't look at and laugh their ass off at.

Hey OP, you seem to be sticking up for some cancerous Youtuber to score points with people you think like to shit on CoD and ActiBlizz.

The problem is youtube fully bending over to the copyright cabal.

They got kiked so hard by the MAFIAA, their whole platform is becoming unusable.

I do like shitting on ActiBlizz, I just don't give a fuck about e-celebs.

silly user, there are no miners on Holla Forums. thats against the rules

In a few years, "youtube gamers" won't have a job anymore, since every company will just do what Nintendo has been doing, and either DMCA their stuff, or claim it as their own and demand half the profits.

It seems like every week some big youtuber is pissing his diapers over their videos being flagged by a publisher. It's just the canary in the coal mine. It'll get far worse 2-3 years from now.

Didn't know it was taken down. I actually watched it and it was hardly that unless pointing out the obvious is considered analysis. Maybe being unable to play remastered modern warfare without actually buying infinite warfare would be his one point of critique. It was just a reaction video and saying he welcomes infinite warfare actually changing from the stagnate CoD formula. I think he even liked Advance Warfare because of that. I see he isn't using the #wtfu tag at all.

Reminds me of the time he was invited to watch and review Edge of Tomorrow and it was taken down for copyright claim.

Being chemo

Didn't youtube fix its copyright system like last week

It basically goes "oh hey Im striked or someone thinks I copyrighted shit"

"Welp time to disbute"

"Well No one gets the money since activision didnt say a counter claim. I can get the money months later"

That's what is left of gamergate now does, defends people who hate them because "ethics".

lolno

We sure that this was an intentional video claim, or was it just Youtubes shitty automatic system putting the locks on him?

Because if it's the latter, no one cares.

Yes.

It's a meme I mostly see on pol and some other cess/pol, rarely on /v. I don't really care since it's normally posted by trumpfags and i don't argue with retards

learn to read retard, I pointed out that you just reply to everyone the same edgy shit.
But way to prove my point kid.

Of course, we need every single one of those. But if you feel unhappy with your job (and that user surely looked unhappy) you should put some effort into improving your condition, not blaming lucky faggots like diry sanchez for making a living out of nothing. Otherwise it just looks like you're jelly

AW SNAP

Somebody please post the pic which states Vargas' savings.

Roll Fizzlebeef

Enraged Enrique

Aspect ratio, motherfucker

it was the only one I could find that wasn't ant sized

Fuck off back to Reddit.

You need to leave, m8.

Its not a meme tho, well i guess its hard for halfchaners like yourself to not consider everything a meme

OP if you can't put two and two together then you need to go back to reddit.

How the fuck hasn't he learned his lesson yet?

Will he cry this time ?

Mad Mexican is turning into pewdipie or whatever. People subscribed to him for the reviews not his shitty lets play's and reaction videos

This is what happens when you let subhumans access the internet.

i wish he would drop his spaghetti again like he did with dorito pope

Dorito Burrito

ONE DOLLAR RODRIGUEZ

Hold on. Monitizing a game trailer isn't ((((((ethical)))))), right?

Definitly. if they took it down then maybe it's a problem but they didn't do that.

it is if it's transformative by sticking a PIP of my webcam in a corner and commentating over it :^)

If it's being used for commentary or criticism, yes it is.

I defend the rights of the worst human beings like Angry Joe because I value my own.

did he post the entire trailer on his channel?
because that is retarded

epin