TEENAGERS SCARE
THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME

I forgive you

You're gonna have to do better than that, user

HOLD THE LINE
LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS ON TIME

Yesssss. Fucking loved that shit.

Truly the best GTA or at least the GTA I remember fondly from my Xbox
I feel the need to add I'm old as fuck and one of the first MP games I played was GTA 1 over serial LAN

LOOK IN MY EYEEEES
WHAT DO YOU SEEEE?

GTA is a meme game

Explain your reasoning behind this shitpost.

And yet almost everyone prefers it because of dat style.

It isn't "dat style" so much as that time in history. Everyone love the 80s especially when you are talking about coke runners in Miami.

IT AIN'T ME

Vice City is the best in my mind as a wholesome GTA experience. Soundtrack, world, characters, last really good radio talk shows etc.

San Andreas is mechanically better and there's a lot more to do if you so wish, but the 90s gangsta nigga ghetto experience just isn't as fun or interesting as 80s drug gang movie pastiche.

SA is also lacking focus. I've only ever completed it once in my life as most playthroughs stop due to lack of interest

I can't say I'm surprised

The 80s have so much to offer as it was a great time between "free love" and "every man for himself". If I could spend the rest of my life in any decade it would be the 80s as it was free without hippies everywhere.

my favorite

Vice City was very short compared to it.

In Vice City, you play as a straight-up crook played by Ray Goddamn Liotta, who's searching the city for payback, and commits all sorts of hellish crimes to get by, and climb his way to the top, all the while never uttering "fuck" even once.

In San Andreas, you play as a cumbersome youth that doesn't like drugs played by some obscure actor, and has to beat the drugs back to save his neighborhood from the evil gang being supported by THE MAN that opposes his gang of boisterous, innocent youths.

Fucking Haitian dickheads ruined the game series.

Enemies feel less bullet spongey than in SA, and SA doesn't even have projectile trace. The graphics look better too somehow. The only thing SA excelled at is the content.

GTA IV has the superior mechanics though. No game has ever topped GTA IV's physics as a whole, it was a technical marvel.

my nigger

The driving physics are still giving me boners.
The cars feel like they actually have weight and don't turn on a dime

PLEASE MR GREAVES BRING MY BABY BACK TO ME

A shame the driving in V actually managed to top III in levels of bullshit.

The fuck are you even on about? I mean I realize that US 80'S KIDS HUH has become a hipster meme at this point but surely you don't actually believe the 80's was a good time to live through, do you?

During the 80s I aged from 2 to 12 It was a great time to be that age.
while I preferred the 90s that is probably due to pussy and drugs.

this is the main reason I can't enjoy any game after Vice City. it's like they were all written by seventh graders who learned their first cuss words.

LOL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID FUCKING CONTRARIAN HIPSTER FUCCBOI GTA IV HAS THE WORST DRIVING I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY ENTIRE GODDAMNED LIFE SLIPPERY FUCKING ICE RINK BULLSHIT IT FEELS LIKE THE ENTIRE WORLD IS FUCKING FROZEN OVER FUCKING GO PLAY A RACING SIM IF YOU WANT REALISTIC DRIVING OH BTW IT'S NOT REALISTIC LOL GTA V BEST DRIVING BEST GAME OF MY LIFE GOTYAYEY4EVAR SUCK MY DICK YOU DUMB NIGGER

I'm glad the shilling is over

Speaking of Euphoria, there is a mod for GTA V that ports over a lot of the physics from GTA IV into it.

How old where you? I'm interested to hear from someone that went through their teens in the 80s.

is it me or does everything in Vice City and GTA III have this giant smeary motion blur?

I just wish supers didn't turn like they were on pillows, though the springy suspension made every other car an interesting adventure.

You can turn it off fam.

GTA III had it, but not VC.

Consoles, on PC it wasn't an issue.

Games turn from mature to edgy like clockwork. Just look at DmC.

If it isn't someone from the outside screwing with everything, it's someone on the inside fucking things up.

Post yfw Benzies left Cuckstar and Take-Two has full Jewish control now

Summer of '86? I'd be waiting on my fifteenth.

Like what you'll hear from anyone else you ask about any time you didn't live in; it wasn't as glamorous. Granted, I wasn't exactly maxing credit, in those days. Sharing a large slice of pizza at the local mall is a somber memory to have, but I doubt it'd be impossible to recreate, today.

My point is that Vice City's setting isn't what makes it good. Believe me, when I say that Early Nineties LA is a setting ripe for a ripping into, but the problem is SA just fucked all of that up, with it's shitty narrative. You can just tell that R✡ didn't want another Haitian ordeal.

Why? I have similar memories and it isn't a bad thing. Sure I was poor but at least I had people to share a slice with.

Most of my growing up was in the 90s and while it isn't as great as "90s kids" like to make out it was a whole lot better than now. The idea of the government spying on everyone was still a thing of fiction instead of reality.

As for R* I would love to see them leave America, Colombia during the 80s and 90s and perfect as street criminals could work their way up from nothing to something by being more ruthless than anyone else.

soul making
sound shaking
earth quaking
CHANGE

and remember respect is everything!

Okay. Now you're just being stupid. That's like doing the same to a Fallout game, even though that series became just as awful, soon enough.

But aside from that, you should know that if you really want to hearken back to when things began to suck, and the gradual decline of post-war life became a thing, you have to think back to before the war. That's when it began, and that's when things went wrong.

best thing would be:
Setting, missions, Storyline, Music
Mechanics
technology
nothing (yes the driving blew dicks. cars shouldn't control like hovering bricks with heavy balance issues)

I just wish GTA fanbase wasn't so autistic.
I've been to the eye of autism, I expected generic casuals but GTA fans are actually autists often exceeding the level of Sonic fans.

Is the cripple DEAD?

Why shouldn't GTA leave the US? So long as it's a western culture the country shouldn't effect the setting too bad.

IMO places outside the US don't fit too well because they don't have the car or gun culture the US does. Third world countries are also a no-no because they wouldn't have the pop culture aspect (they're best reserved for Mercenaries or Just Cause type games).
The closest would be Australia perhaps.

How to spot a person who have never driven a car in late autumn oceanic city.

my reasoning for GTA V with technology is the fact that the PC version of V actually isn't a shit port. Trying to run GTA IV on most PC's at a stable framerate is a matter of luck.

weight in a car i can understand and live with. Weight makes some sense. but cars are meant to be balanced, not just shit up on turning a corner.

I get speed control but when in a high speed chase, you also want a car that can at least handle a corner without having to slow down to the point where either the person chasing you is ramming your arse again or you've lost the person you're trying to fucking chase. the cars in V are at least semi-drivable without having to sacrifice every bit of speed on a corner.

Anyone have good GTA IV animu player skins? :^)

I remember a mod that converts GTA Vice City's map to San Andreas.

such slippery ice in my webm. i ban barely drive man. Or you can actually try to drive a car in real life and notice that they are also front heavy and tend to get wrecked if you drive into a wall at full speed

does DOA count?

Well, yeah, have you driven a shitty american SUV? These don't take kindly to curbs.
And you're overexaggerating rolling, you actually need to hit some vicious bumps to flip over - and in real life cars flip from shittier reasons. Hell, if there's enough grip you can roll almost anything - i managed to get myself into such conundrum on a rally cross track couple of times, thankfully it was in a buggy designed for such shit.

No

Do you play it with a keyboard, or a controller?

GTA could transpose well to other countries. What you need is not MUH YOU ESS AY, but rather the cultural setting around the whole thing.
Cars are not only very varied, but there's also a car culture in europe. It's different, of course, but it's still there.
For guns, well, apart from criminals and hunters, they arent really seen mundanely, but the black market around gangsters is pretty well expanded and you got a lot of shit around.
GTA in europe in the 70s/00s could be doable and good.

It's all relative, for some people it was shit, for others it wasn't, there's no better or worse because you can't lump all the fucking people on Earth into one side you faggots

no. i don't just "hold down the gas the entire time", but how in the hell are you meant to chase someone when they seem like their vehicle goes perfectly around the corner without slowing down much but as soon as you attempt that corner at a similar speed, you go arse over tit. i'm not talking maximum speed, i'm talking at least half speed. But it seems like whenever you go round a corner it's
or
speeds.

as far as SUV's go, no but i can expect that from an SUV anyway. isn't one of the aims of the GTA series not to be completely realistic anyway?

have tried with both KB and Controller. cars control like arse no matter what i try.

Depends on the car you drive. If you have a powerful RWD car, learn how to dorifuto, and fucking smash the accelerator in turns to not loose too much speed and not understeer into a wall.

because some missions you're just meant to follow the person so they rubber band ahead. kinda like how cops in gta V rubber banded towards you when you got too far. otherwise you are just that bad at driving

I happen to be an Austfag and if you were going to set a crime game here you need to go back to the 90s.
We had a decent gun culture up to that point then the politicians shat on everything.

One thing GTA has been actually improving upon right up until V was the driving. Can't have shit cars in a game about, well, cars.
IV wasn't perfect, do mind, but it was really well done and is second to none in this department for now; V ditched that for shitty glued to the road SR-style of car physics.
So yeah, if you have issues with cars in IV you should probably consider stopping for a while and reconsidering your life choices. Or at least learning to use both accelerator and brake pedals.

That's the whole point, though. It's fucking made by Jews in Scotland. You think the devs are just a bunch of Yankees?

Indeed I wanted to mention that. Pre-Martin Bryant Australia would work well.

Have you tried accelerating with the joystick?

For Aussie crime culture you would have to go with the bikies, they have been the primary cause of organised violence here for a long time and got pretty full on with it.
The best example I can think of is RPG-7's being used in a gang war.

but you actually slipped in your webm.
The driving in IV was to floaty, I mean, even IRL with a shitty old car with small tires you don't slip that much

Just drive 50+kmh and turn to one side with all your force. just fucking turn the steering wheel to one side until you can't anymore.

I don't really want to die, thanks.

Exactly. The same thing happens in GTA IV

5 is the worst GTA despite it being the most popular due to decades of brand building. VC was the best for story, SA was the best for freedom while 4 was the best for physics. There is nothing 5 brigns to the table that wasn't done better but a previous title.

But in IV you have to turn all the way if you want to take a turn at more than 30kmh. And that's not realistic.

its called drifting. but you casual faggots call it "floaty as fuck". What's inertia? why are cars heavy? why aren't my wheels magnets that stick me to the road with no chance of losing traction?

Agreed. Driving took skill in IV.

stop watching initial d and drive a car, you moron.
Drifting an old car isnt that easy, since you barely have any power to win the traction of the wheels

"takes skill" is the new "fun"

then you hand brake like i did in the webm and what do you know? if you pull a handbrake/brake hard enough it causes your wheels to lose traction

Not him but driving a car for years myself I can tell you have to lose lots of speed before you can make a tight 90° turn.
Just like in IV

Yessssss, embrace the memes. Let them consume you.

But you don't usually do that while driving

That's true, but in IV you had to do it even for easier turns

you also don't usually go over the speed limit like 100% of the fucking game

but I do.
I mean, maybe where you live the limits are higher than here, but if i don't have anyone in front of me I usually go 10/20/30 kmh above the limits

i mean going 50+ over. all the time.

Shit man I was 2 in '86.
I thought I was probably one of the older anons here.

There these things called "video games" that are more fun than real life.

Not yet. Sadly.

is 5 really the most popular or is it just a case of "everyone bought it at least twice"?

I think it's a case of "I heard the GTA series is good so I got it" without people having any fucking idea what they are getting which worked out fine because the game had no fucking idea what type of protagonist you wanted to be so gave you three stereotypes to pick from.

Posting best GTA

GTA5 is the only GTA I liked since 2. Being able to play the whole thing in first person was great and let me appreciate a lot of the small details.

REO Speedwagon? The older games had way better music. I can't stand a lot of the music in GTAV.
(It almost seems like half of the rap stations is Kendrick Lamar too, which is annoying. I wonder if that's how people who didn't like Royce the 5'9" felt with GTA3.)

It seemed like Royce the 5'9" was featured predominantly in GTAIII whereas Kendrick Lamar is for GTAV.

TWO

MINNNUTES

TO MIIIIIIIIDNIIIIIIIIGHT

I actually liked this station.

Game FM was the best station in the game tbh.

Apparently the whole K-Jah station in GTA3 was taken from this album. It sounds pretty crazy.

I miss when I could actually listen to rap music. I have some Royce the 5'9" mixtape that has better stuff than I think he ever even released on a label.

WHOOOOHA
I
I JUST DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT
MUST'VE BEEN SOMETHING YOU SAID

I never play gta, I just dropped in to say the Scientist is truly a god of dub

Just saw this too. I wonder how many lawsuits GTA has been involved with.

Also, that's really fucked

What's up?

I don't even know if I exactly know what dub is, but I like reggae music and I think I really liked that station, so I might as well download the album and check it out.
(Only one torrent and it's not even flac)

I wonder what they made off of the royalty. it probably helped get them a lot of new fans from how popular it became anyway though.

Franklin was the best protagonist. Prove me wrong.

I find this to be one of the better pieces of music on the soundtrack. It's a hell of a mood-setter.

fuck you I won't do what you tell me

Hey now, i don't know what you think every third world country looks like, but they arent desolate wastelands, not all of them at least.
t. World traveler.

Why would you take a game series about parodying American life anywhere other than America?

Health! Armor Machine Gun!

For my money, GTA IV was the best in the series.
I put hundreds of hours into that shit, but Vice City I got bored after the first RC helicopter mission.

STRIIIIIIIIPEEEE SUUUUUMMEEEEEER

And you lost it, bitch.

And you lost it, bitch.

And you lost it, bitch.

OVERPAY
OVERPAYOVERPAY
OVERPAYOVERPAYOVERPAY

ELECTRONIC HEARTBEAT

PSYGIRL PSYGIRL PSYGIRL

STRIIIIPE SUUUUMMEEEEEEER

Vice City was pretty much the last game to have everything in working order. With San Andreas, the balance was most certainly not right, with fuck being uttered every last sentence, a long, winding plot that just shoves you everywhere it can, and terrible execution of a setting much suitable for a game itself.

All the games afterwards suffered from the same shit, so it's no surprise someone who just wants to fuck around would just declare the one with the most technology "the best".

What planet do you live on? Everyone goes over the speed limit unless your drunk or 90 years old

i fucking hate those RC missions, especially the ones in san andreas

off to camp you go

I'M WELL AWARE OF THE RUNAWAY WORLD THAT WE'RE LIVIN' IN

>sometimes random people come to wreck your shit while you're just standing not being multiplayer

Jesus, how did they let that slip?

They wanted to appeal towards a more diverse audience.

The result was a major financial success, and they booted one of the last white lead developers right after the release, too, with no royalties!

It's so progressive!

Then why not say optimization you fucking plebian shit

This commonly happens IRL.

No.

shame, such a lovable little game
it was a treat for everyone who loved GTA 1, London and 2

I'm still hoping for GTA 2 remake, seeing as rockstar pulled off the free download of the original a while ago

Never actually played it, is the PSP version fine?

It's the best version graphics wise, controls wise the DS version might be better but idk, I only played it on my PSP and did not have a single problem with the controls

I don't know anything about the android version

Cool I'll probably check it out then

Didn't even fucking know there was an Android version

Looks h'wite to me

>yfw this band was composed of niggers only

Depends which model of PSP you play it on.
If you play it on the OG PSP (1000?) models and textures take a few seconds to load if you're driving at speed. I think it was made with later models of PSP in mind as they had higher speed CPU and more RAM if I remember correctly.
And people think that original model PS4s won't get the shitty end of the stick regarding game optimisation when the neo is released

I got a 3000 so it's all good, but that's good information to have regardless

But user the old PS4s are going to be so much cheaper, and that means more shekels for stuff that I need in order to not die

which is broken beyond repair on systems with more than one core and not on xp.

fucking fantastic, not even ps2 emulation works.

They're gonna sell it for mobile, user.

Fine with me. I've been looking for something to pirate and play on my tablet from time to time and I finished Chinatown Wars too many times already on my PSP. If they will keep the challenge mode then it will be perfect. In addition, considering how basic the controls were in GTA 2, touchscreen should not be an issue.

Don't you like a challenge user?

I liked the part where you couldn't shoot the window panes off of cars with locked doors.

Is Rockstar ever gonna get off their ass and give us San Fierro and Las Venturas in GTAV?
Or is that GTA Online money too good to do anything other than sit on their hands for six weeks at a time?

You cant?
I'm going to have to play that fucking game to check if that's true, pretty shit if it is.

Nope, those shark card shekels are going into the development of GTAVI now nigga, with the odd playlist update probably being handled by one of their smaller studios (Leeds studio would be most likely).

SHIT I SWEAR SHE TOLD ME DUDE THAT SHE WAS SIXTEEN
BESIDES I WAS SLIPPING IN THE BACKWAY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Its really sad.
They could be doing a real good San Fierro storyline right now, with all the uber-liberal bullshit that's going on and seemingly headquartered in San Fran. And San Fierro was a much nicer looking place than Los Santos in San Andreas, and I would like to see it get added and updated.

Oh well, I guess. Means I just won't need to buy the new GTA when it comes out in ten years.

They could've done a good Los Santos storyline twice, and managed to fuck it up both times with their "neutrality".

Like how you were a drug-dealing, backstabbing meatball in VC, you could've been a drug-dealing, backstabbing coon in SA, but that never happened, and then in V, the token nigger is too much of a model citizen to even lead a fucking gang.

With the technology of IV safely being binned for the sake of console limitations, and the microtransactions introduced with their forever-young Online mode, there's pretty much nothing of worth to the series, anymore. Absolutely trash.

they only rubberband when you're not looking at them. gta4 did the same thing, only i noticed less times they would spawn a new car/helicopter in the direction i was driving.

i thought gta4 drove well if you could imagine that roads were always wet and cold. gta5 driving i could not suspend my belief system enough to enjoy it.

It is possible to unfuck the PC version, just look shit up on the internet. Can't remember how you do it but I remember it running perfectly after doing the fix.

Wasn't that song actually made specifically for the game?

How to spot a fucking retarded American

Don't forget them shoving story down your throat so much and doing opening missions stopping you from having any fun. Instead of just doing a mission where

Not to mention the other groups in Italy. Hell the Sicilian Mafia isn't even the richest or the largest.

In a related note Sleeping Dogs was set in HK which had the opposite of a gun culture and that worked. Given a little imagination there are few limits.

They started doing that with SA, too.

It really did go to shit after VC, which was practically their dream game, since they immediately began development on it upon the release of III.

Germany is also home to the autobahn. I don't know one place that has something more of a car culture than the country which has a section of road with no speed limit.

Russia because the roads are so shit that if you don't know how to make your own car from scratch, then you are bound to go bankrupt trying to get it fixed.

i tried everything the "internet" said to, it only fixed it partially or it didn't work at all.

Posts disappear.

I keep hearing people say this about different eras, and I'm coming to realize that every era has shitty parts. Some don't have good parts, but most do. What the fuck was this post to be about, stupid brain.

Every time Mark's near

World's been getting shittier since the first world war.

There was never a good time to be alive

And there never will be

I'm pretty sure the gilded age was the height of civilian life.

A question, what do you do to not lose your weapons when you die & get arrested in VC? In SA you had to get police and nurse gfs

Your opinion's shit. Leave this place.

Don't get caught.

I agree SA would be much better if you played as Big Smoke

You'd still be playing a villain, in comparison to CJ being the hero, due to how much morality factors into the game itself, in comparison to the earlier games in the series.

You'd have to redo just about every character and the entirety of the game's plot to have it be par for the course as a GTA game, with a completely neutral, crime-centeted plot.

We had a road without limits in Australia until a couple of years ago. A couple of retards smeared themselves across the desert at 300+ so the fun police stepped in.

Thanks

I think anyone hating on V but liking IV is fucking stupid. All the gta games are great, I remember because the threads complaining about how shit was GTA IV driving when it appeared, the same complaint until you got sick of it.

And now that GTA V made the driving more "arcadey" everyone praises GTA IV driving, you know just fuck you. GTA SA and V have a lot of differences also, the themes just feel different, but they also both got plenty of features that separate them and make them great in their own way.

If you can't appreciate GTA V and have fun with it I feel sorry for you, because you're hating it because it's cool. I don't have to feel sorry for liking it because I didn't pay $60 for it, it's right there in my top gta games, San Andreas, Vice City and V.

The ranking has always been:

VC>SA>4=3>1=2>5

Grade F post. Low-energy.

San Andreas was still good, just a shame that the intro was annoyingly long. I think 4 and Chinatown Wars they at least learned from that, only to fuck themselves over with 5, San Andreas seems cursed to deal with annoying shit.

90% of this video can be solved with the Euphoria Overhaul mod. Still, what the fuck R*.

I WANT A
I NEED A
GANGSTA BITCH

Not the plot. Not at all.

The fact you pointed out the intro to be so annoying just proves that further.

Fuck no, they're here too

Otherwise, why didn't they just streamline all of the gameplay, like they did in the first and second one?

Guess what, nigger. GTA has been priding itself on its story since III, and that opens it up to judgement, and not "turning your brain off".

Holy shit, my eyes have been opened.
It is not the open world design that revolutionized gaming that made everyone remember GTA III. No, I have been wrong the whole time, it's the highly original, intricate and deep story that makes everyone remember it.
I think Mario games are remembered for their highly developed, deep characters with extensive backstories.

Except Mario is a game that streamlined it's gameplay entirely, with no cutscenes, or breaks for dialogue, along with a time limit, to keep you moving.

If you read my post, you'd know that GTA had been doing the same thing to itself, along with already having an open-world sandbox long before III came out, which was praised en-masse for its film-like storytelling, and choreography in it's new cutscenes.

If you're gonna try and use the "porn plot" argument, remember that with III, the developers specifically wanted to stray from that into making a story for the game, and that didn't exactly change with San Andreas, either.

I just thought the whole SA RUINED the franchise bandwagon was over back when IV was released. But I guess now people can hate it again when V's the current one and IV is suddenly the great one.

why would you grab a shitty physics model, and then make it shittier?

FREE BIRD YEEEAH

ain't no thing but a chicken wing and a big butt laying on your lap

I don't give a fuck if even Cuckstar are storyfags, I played San Andreas to all the shenanigans I could get up to or simply listen to the radio. I judge San Andreas solely from a gameplay standpoint and the game itself was good. I never gave a fuck about the plot and they're stupid for trying to make you.

HEY LITTLE SISTER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
HEY LITTLE SISTER WHO'S THE ONLY ONE?

IMO SA also still has the best map.
GTA V's map was huge, but I didn't like the layout at all. Sure, Mount Chiliad in SA is a molehill in comparison to the ranges in V but the whole map just felt more packed and memorable.
I really don't like how there's like only one measly river in V and the boats are useless.

LORD I CANT CHANGGGGGGGGGGGGE

FROMMMMMMMMMM CHICAGO ILLINOIS

San Andreas' map is objectively the best of all GTAs.

fug

It was your first game in the series. Right?

storyfags pls go

This is why Rockstar betrayed you, as an audience.

Man, do I wish they stopped at VC. That was Leslie's fucking magnum opus, and way better than that shitskin bait that the next game would turn out to be, but the money train just had to keep going, and look where we are, now.

I legitimately claimed why it was the best of the game, and all you did was go "muh ignorance to plot", and just say SA was the best, when it was basically more incomplete than even VC was.

nigga hold the FUCK up

scrolling front page and i see this fucking nonsense

san andreas is the most annoying fucking map to navigate in the history of vidya faggot, the entire bottom left quarter of the map has more confusing roads than washington dc including rivers, overpasses, underpasses, train lines, and forks that are designed to TRICK you with the shitty zoomed in radar

on top of that they give you a motherfucking airport to fly over all the shitty roads, and put it right next to a military base that instantly flags you with four star wanted level and shoots HEAT SEEKING MISSILES at you

its like they purposefully made it complicated to navigate just to make it seem big, but the problem is the fucking map is already big so theres no fucking point! so when you get a fucking mission that requires you to drive out into the middle of nowhere and then all the way back its total bullshit and the roads troll you constantly!

the san andreas map = pure aids, come at me horse fuckers

"Muh plot" is literally the only argument I ever see thrown against SA. Everything else is just criticising it for being expansive. Because progress and change is bad.

Also, reaction images everywhere are not an argument either.

You might have brian damage

says the pig with DEA in his id

you'll never catch me. fucking fascist.

You're gonna say that was intentional. Aren't you, faggot?

Tommy is the best GTA protagonist.
Let's go over it case-by-case. First two protags do not count, for the lack of character, although GTA 2 guy gets an honorable mention for filling up buses with people, and sending them to be processed to hotdogs.

He is mute, but it doesn't make him a bad character, because he still expresses himself in subtle ways. However, due to this, he feels like a silent cooperator the entire game up to the end, when he shoots the girl for being fucking annoying. Knowing his history from SA also doesn't make him look that good, because he just followed the crazy latin bitch and got thrown away the moment he wasn't needed anymore. He is not bad, but he's kinda bland.

Murderous and efficient from the start, when he survives a massive ambush unscathed.
Loyal, spends time in prison without squealing.
Very ambitious, doesn't just wait for everyone to kick him around, actually takes over one third of the game in, and spends the remaining game dominating Vice City.
Even though he is a psychopath, he is very dangerously intelligent.
Takes care of his friends, and is hurt every time he is betrayed. Playing as Tommy makes you feel in control, and you feel very sympathetic towards him, from the way he reacts to whacky stuff like Love Fist, or how he cares about the printworks old man.

Acts like a bitch throughout the game. Never takes matters in his own hands, always has someone to tell him what to do. Achieves his overall goal just because the government guy allows him to. He is very sympathetic due to massive amount of character focus, but he just doesn't feel that interesting.

The degree of sympathy rises even higher. Too high. The entire game is spent moping about serbian genocides. Playing Niko feels like playing Max Payne, only with grim determination and badassery being replaced by even more depression.

Michael is bland, Franklin is CJ 2.0, Trevor would be fine, since he's a good person inside all that lolsorandum violence, but they really caked on lolsorandum too thick to enjoy him.

And now for the side stories

A bitch
Yet another CJ
Same problems as Niko, also jewish, and they never explore that through hilarious hebrew crimes and various conspiracies.
Bland

If video games never advanced you wouldn't have your precious VC either.

>>>/oven/

I know what trolling is and you're shitty at it.

Could you be anymore of a normalfaggot?

HOLD THE LINE!!!
LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS ON TIME!!!

Oh, so you were genuinely triggered by those words then. Carry on.

>>>/4chan/

Claude is chill and gives absolutely 0 fucks. A natural badass

CJ is rockstar not understanding you can't take the self insert away and keep the self insert

Niko i don't even know why the fuck you're playing that game

Michael is a literal tamed cuck, franklin is cj but not problematic and trevor is santa except his list contains oven boys instead of naughty boys, plus why the fuck are you playing that again

once more oh shit nigger what are you doing?

In my defense, I hadn't bought a single HD GTA game, and it was a really boring week.

The classic rock stations always gave me a music boner on the GTA games (and the phone in stations gave me a good chuckle). I found the radio stations to be lacking to fuck on GTAV though, the rock station had a couple of decent tunes but most were shit.

Just like real life.

That's because in Vice City, they're contemporary, and because of this, they're obviously picked for the purpose of representing the times, meanwhile the later games, starting with San Andreas, chronologically, have more of a focus on being throwback stations, than anything else.

I'd really like it if the stations actually bothered to reflect their times, though, and actually had pop music playing on the pop station.

How would you know? Dude's a fucking mute if he gave a fuck you wouldn't know because he can't fucking tell you.

Whenever it comes from Holla Forums. Probably. It's like niggers, not all of them are criminals, just an extremely large majority of them.

I liked when this song would come on.Even 4 had a okay station for classic rock. I never got the hate for it. I guess more people just like 80s rock over any classic rock.

I smell some Bias here.

Welcome to this thread.

He gets teased all the time for being a jew (you semites sniff deals better/you made this club a bank, you heeb/go there as the middle man because jews dont fuck with other jews, man)
And he has special lines for minorities (when you kick a jew, when you punch a ruskie and the infamous when you arm wrestle with a nigger)
Also he's a literal copy of Marston, and one of the most decently developed characters R* pulled before taking the retard pills
Luis is a plain old yes-man nigger

For being hardcore and tuff and all with Iggy being the host and song picker, the radio felt as a soft rock scam
He had to abide to songs in the DLC that were more in the line, but LCHC broke his ass when they made it metal instead of edgy punk

This is how games get shilled.

That was a joke to see what kind of replies I would get. I do think Franklin is far more sensible than basically every other protagonist and it shows with how much stupid or crazy shit he groans about while trying of make something of himself and his visible disdain for gangbanging.

And no, I never once considered GTA story based, just the story being a tool for gameplay possibilities like skydiving.

Shit changes, nigger, and you've got to judge by that, no matter if it was top-down, or mono sound.