Character inconsistency & plotholes

Why does Temmie need to go to college if her business is already successful? She already a business owner. Her own boss. College probably just put her in debt. If not outright hold her back from franchising her business cause of student loan debt.

I don't get it

It's because you don't get it that you need to take his pill, m8

Hitler was a soldier. Also a very nice man, until the Jews bullycided him.

Anders bombing the Chantry is fucking epitome of lazy ass writing. Why the hell did he do that?

One hour later:

Why do the monsters attack the little chink kid?
Supposing you're gonna do the fag run and never ever attack anyone, why do they keep attacking a harmless child? How much of a fag must that child be that monsters kep attacking it on no end yet still. wanted to be a harmless fag?
Why couldn't one of those fuckers tell the kid to stay at some inn and wait until every citizen gets told that the kid is harmless , so the chink doesn't get attacked? They're supposed to be somewhat intelligent monsters, so it can't be HURR I CANNOT CONTROL IT.

I think you missed the whole "humans killed a bunch of us and threw us in a mountain" part.

they usually greet each other by firing magic at the person they're greeting

Except it's also a point that lots of monsters don't even realize he's a human. Most of them, in fact. So it's safe to assume that they're effectively picking fights with their own kind for no reason.

fuck off kike

So these are supposed to be your quirky, tolerant monsters, and they are as reactionary as dumb niggers? And if they don't see him as a human, then they're attacking a monster child.
To me, it would've been easier to sit down the chink at a safe place and see if it's all sunshine and hugs with it, and give the kid an all clear to walk right in, just like when you're gonna see a person of importance.
And supposing it's the purest, friendliest kid in the world, it's not gonna be all sunshine and suddenly kill someone near the end, it doesn't work like that unless it hit its head or started thinking "these monsters are cunts, why do they keep attacking me?"

Why do people keep using this word wrong?

your mom was reactionary to my dick

Back into your containment thread, faggot cancer.

How new are you, cuckchanner?

Containment threads actually work for games whose fans aren't maximum autists.

I.e. Everything but Undertale and Dark Souls

Everyone in the game wants to cross the barrier and go back to the real world, and the rice nigger's soul is the key to accomplishing it. The kid wants to go home, and needs to be alive for that; the monsters want to break the barrier, and need the kid dead for that.

See

They only doubt the kid's a human in the genocide route.

Cisquisition is ten times dumber than most of Holla Forums had dreamed of.

In Snowdin a lot of monsters refer to humans as terrifying, and overall go around saying "Oh boy wouldn't it be horrible if a human appeared", and it's said a bunch of times that monsters nowadays don't even know what a human looks like anymore. The only monsters to actually recognize you as a human are Sans, Undyne, Huey and the bunch of monsters that are on the way to Asgore (And the goat people obviously).

At the end they say that you should be happy because you're going to be free. I don't think they quite realize who you are.

DA2 would have been infinitely better if had a neutrality option the way The Witcher did. Both Templars and Mages did literally everything wrong, and were liars and hypocrites. Anders was shit.

The game ends with you purging everyone anyways, so it might as well have let you do it for yourself instead of for some bullshit with one of the two groups.

Two Dragon Age mentions in one thread. It's almost like Bioware is fucking shit.

True enough, but there are orders of magnitude between DA2's stupidity and DAI's stupidity.

I'd report you if I wasn't on mobile

you paid for her to go you dumb goy

wew. go to the library