PHIL SPENCER ADMITTING DEFEAT

Phil Spencer, head of Xbox, congratulated Naughty Dog on Twitter for their amazing work on Uncharted 4.

can you spell cuck?

Well to be fair someones got to hire him after the xbone division of microsoft shuts down in 2018.

The narrative dictates that Uncharted 4 is GOTY, therefore he must comply

Really?

Uncharted 4 is literally the most perfect video game ever made?

Oh boy! I'm off to purchase a PS4 right now! Thank you #based Game Journalists!

well, their Uncharted clone, aka. Quantum Break, was a flop so yeah

Cuck has lost all its meaning since jewt nuked pol and all the newfags started using it en masse.

Movie of the year no doubt

Maybe he's just a good sport.

He's done this a lot in the past. It's surprising to see him hand out an olive branch and how both sides maintain this amicability considering how badly Sony stung Xbox at the 2013 E3.

This is something bigger. There's no way that Microsoft would allow Phil to act the way he is without approval first.

Who do you think microsofts gonna sell off the ip's too? valve?

gears of war 5 on ps4.5 just watch.

Never Ever

Come on mr goldberg, its over. You cant market this shit anymore.

No shit

MS has been trying to play the good guy card for a while, but it hasn't really worked yet.

tbh, Spencer actually seems to be just a nice guy.
the OP's just a bit of a meme joke.
but I do think MS put him in this position to pretend like they give a shit about their """""""fans""""""".
his role is probably JUST doing PR shit like this.

this.

also, console wars cancer thread.

I just preordered another 2 copies of the game of the generation, thanks fam

The game isn't even out yet

who cares.
reviews are out.
that's what matters

How is he a cuck?
Is vuck the new buzzword?
Devs, publishers and other corporate heads do this all the time, you think they're not all buddies and go and dine at eachothers houses in their personal life's?

What is it with the console war bullshit lately?
Where are you fags coming from?

How can Phil know its a good game without playing it

because he read all them hot reviews

Because even people like the director of the new Cloverfield movie got to play the game early.

If you're a rich fuck you were probably sent a copy.

I forgot people take those seriously

So even that Clown Reggie did?

Something Awful, 8chans email guy is a goon and pulling in his goonsquad guys to take over Holla Forums.

Come on bro, didnt you notice all the "template" shit? keep up.

'tis the season, my friend.
the post-christmas low is past and E3 is getting close.

Don't know, if he's got a Twitter account you could try asking him.

Usually they'll even send a gift basket.

Wew lad there's that buzzword again!

I'm not going to sit idly by as you subtly push your cuckoldry normalization agenda you social engineering lackey. I'm making it my mission now to call out anyone who uses the term as a catch-all, buzzword, insult like you did. Constantly people have been poisoning the online vocabulary by injecting "cuck" as a go too insult to condition the average net user into acknowledging, and later accepting, the act of cuckoldry into the everyday norm. It's too late to stop this with ironic insulting using words like "Gay" or "Faggot" (and "Slut" for the ladies) to artificially generate the 'progressive' stack we have today, but the line ends here with cuck. No longer will the internet psyche be ruined from your infiltration; you may smug jewly now but the culture war has already started and you are not ready for the memetic firepower heading your way. You're going to end up in a ditch by the time order is restored, you San Fran cliche puppets. IT'S ON!

lol what a fucking cuck

Go back to your containment thread.

Cuck on its own is a really shitty meme. The only reason it is being used it because people don't like it. You are the reason people keep using it. If you were intelligent enough not to react to it people would stop using it, but you are not.

I SA

Keep up the disinfo campaign schlo tax.

a tweet is now thread worthy

this is the Holla Forums that you chose

This. This is how GotYs works.

go back

you need to read Immanuel Kant

Oh man, this nigga knows Kant and posts busts. That's how you know he's the real deal.

Veni, Vidi, Sensi, Vici

Whenever I see busts now I think of cancerous tripfaggots.

The only reason newfags use it, it's becuase it's their first ebin meme buzzword. Same as salt. Also kill yourself.

Salty cucks are a dog a dozen my good man.

There hasn't been a bigger buzzword in the history of imageboards.

I realize that summer is upon us, but can't you leave board quality alone for another month?

And just when I thought nothing could surpass "edgy"

Cuck refers to anyone that we dont like these days.

Just like in the past it was autistic.

Or hipster.

And around this time of year anything wrong with the board is thanks to those gosh darn summerfags.

Like demonstrates

I already told you that

MICROSOFT IS GOING TO BUY PLAYSTATION, AND SCRAP XBOX.

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?!

That's has about as much chance as nintendo going 3rd party.

Listen here, idiot: it doesn't have to be logical.
Was the jewish zeitgeist cabal downing the Twin Towers in NYC logical? No, but it happened.

It's going to happen, retard. You better believe me.

Perfectly logical from their point of view. Sounds like wishful thinking from you m8.

Buying Playstation and getting rid of Xbox so they have a monopoly is also logical.

Seriously bro you are basically arguing for my prediction.

I am right. You'll see when it finally happens.

Acknowledging that anybody has an advantage over you in any way is what is known as being a "cuck". This word no longer has any relation to the world "cuckold", but instead now means "anybody who is such a pussy that they don't know that they're superior to everyone else in every way regardless of the available evidence".

Have a nice day.

It's legit. He does run the entire Xbox divison and is a VP in the Windows division while Sony execs do it as well. Yoshida and Adam Boyes tweeted out a congratulations on Quantum Break launching and Boyes said he really enjoyed it. So it's been going on for a while recently.

But since people noticed "why the sudden change from bants to being friendly?". If you want an answer. The industry silently did it after the Console Wars book came out and Tom Kalinske talked about running Sega. No one realized how damaging it was to the industry until all sides were accounted for. Nintendo and Sega very nearly killed the industry in the US in the 90's because the banter ads were starting to get vicious and personal. Employees took it personally. So when it came a time where they had to unite when the Senate held hearings on video game violence, they didn't unite. Nintendo threw Sega under the bus while Sega had to defend it's content. The publishers had to drag Nintendo and Sega to an emergency meeting to set up the ESRB because the senate hearings were a catastrophe that made them all look like idiots. Never mind the fact that even though Nintendo were against violent content. The senate smelled something fishy going on if a company was willing to fuck over free speech for a market advantage and the FTC soon started investigating Nintendo afterwards. It was so bad the US government were almost prepared to regulate the videogaming industry from top down because they thought they were wreckless and feckless and that would have had huge international consequences. The entire ESRB forming meeting was Nintendo and Sega management shouting at each other till the publishers got them to settle down and sign as members of the ESRB and even after the meeting they were yelling at each other over the personal console war. It was one of the reasons why videogames were very hard to defend to the government because the industry's behavior was awful.

On top of that, employees were so dedicated to the cause they were overworking themselves, getting ill and causing so much stress their personal lives were falling apart. They were so dedicated to the war that people got hurt and had to retire.

So for all the console war bants in 2013. The book and people opening up about that time in the industry made a lot of people suddenly realize how close they were to never having an industry in the first place never mind that the industry would be fucked if another government investigation situation came up again. There would be no united front if the companies were still at war and congress/senate would just rip into them like wet paper. Being on better terms, not making it personal and then being able to unite up if the government gets in is better for the industry in general instead of hating each other just for making another product.

BAIT THREAD

POST YOUR KEKIEST BAIT STORIES

Why is the majority of Holla Forums so malleable?

If only the game wasn't overcasualized garbage

I might've believed that pre-E3 2013
but not anymore