Why everything is the way it is

Many of the women that we know in our lives today in many ways seem very different from the ideal.

Why?

From the deeps of time:

Since the beginning of humanity women have had to watch over and care for others constantly, and so they became inherently selfless, living to help others before themselves.

Because they were so close to all the needs and wants of their people, they developed the instinct to trust them absolutely and a very deep and true understanding of their people was taken for granted, not only in their minds but in their instincts; in their genetics.

And so it went for a very long time; the care and understanding of women maintained and sustained communities ranging in size from isolated families to large tribes.

But while women tended the home, men traveled far and wide, and all the while the world shrank, and there came slavery, civilization, industry, and the global empire.

This vast change may be summed up to one critical point: freedom was ended. The vast majority of humanity was disrupted and kept in stasis to serve a few masters.

Because masters/employers want the women they control as workers first and as mothers second, they were relieved of many long-standing responsibilities to their people by the 'modernization' of society.

Industry provided substitutes for their love: ready-to-eat food, child care, school, and so on.

But being based in genetics rather than habit, their instincts remained.

Without the traditional complementary habits, the instinctual traits of selflessness that were so precious to the livelihood of their people became discouraged, unused, and hollow, and so selflessness turned to nothing but self-unawareness: The instinct to implicitly trust their social sphere was left intact to be turned to purposes other than what made it to begin with.

Now consider the addition of 'the media' to the common social sphere, being everywhere at all times, with all of its inherent falsehoods and general lack of objectivity. Consider how the media interacts with the feminine instinct to believe and trust their social sphere absolutely.

The truth is that the women are turned to madness, acting completely against their nature.

Their nurturing instincts are used to nurture the interests of the upper classes as handed down from the media rather than those of their own people that they see and interact with every day, even their own children.

Instead of being warm with compassion they are cold with judgements calculated from the information they are brainwashed with.

So it is that women are the primary tool of the upper classes to control us all, because men will do anything for their women. So it is that love is turned against us and the very foundation of our existence is betrayed.

Jews.
Jews.
Jews.

We know what's wrong with the world. How to fix it is the problem.

No, the problem is people like you who say they have all the answers yet are perplexed by their total inability to do anything to improve their circumstances.

Maybe if you READ and THOUGHT instead of dismissing everything as something you already know things wouldn't be so bad.

Kikes.

Hitler was not one man, he was every man united as one. Without the effort of everyone, he will never rise again.

What to do on an individual basis;

On women;

You can't fix every woman. You need to accept that a great number of the people alive today are not going to survive the coming crash. Chads and whores' genes will die out; all you need to ensure is that you have the resources, both physical and genetic, for your line to survive.

A nice post

but this is all just playing into slavery

We don't need to worry about finding women. That's always something that just happens on its own. Let nature take its course as well as it may.

What we need to meme is habits that build independence and objectivity and strength and purpose. We need to stop breeding this type that knows it all and does nothing.

MGTOW detected

I like that you write one sentence per line.

It really is refreshing to read things written in this style.

It might even be better to put just one word per line.

But maybe that's a bit much.

Or maybe….

Just maybe…

You could take your faggy shit back to reddit.

That way, we don't have to suffer through bullshit like this.

>title of the thread is: "Why everything is the way it is"

>Why everything is the way it is

non-survivor detected

The difference is that I am right and I have explained why

THEY DON'T THINK IT BE LIKE IT IS, BUT IT DO

… and saged.

Still waiting for anyone to express anything other than "though it doesn't contradict my beliefs, it is not exactly what I believe and therefore I must attack it"

I'm not even going to say I'm waiting for anyone to ARTICULATE a counterpoint. I'm not sure anyone literate goes here.

We have deviated from following the Natural Laws. The Jews among us thought they could think better than the natural order, and thus Natural Laws were ignored… for 'moral' reasons.

I love you

But deviated how? When did it start? What's the story?

Total bullshit. Women are entirely selfish.

>>>Holla Forums

That rabbithole is deep, indeed.

www.futureofmankind.co.uk

/bafath

I'm making fun of intellectual masturbation

down, virgin

you mean anything that makes you feel stupid?

Now THIS anons, is a fine example of
REDDIT SPACING

…really makes you think

reported

Absolutely no response yet.

I'm serious. Do you faggots even have the reading comprehension to understand anything but youtube comments?

this is literally, truly, honestly, the sum of your intelligence. You are a pile of shit. Thank god you'll die alone here.

We all can recognize people like you for what they are. Return to your "intelligent and sophisticated fellows" on reddit.

there is no "we", that is, there is no collective 'you'

you are sitting alone. You have nothing. You piss and shit on the one thing that could give you value, your mind, your ability to analyze and make sense of things.

Instead of thinking you react. You honestly don't know how to think. You are pure compulsion. You are programmed with symbols and reinforcement.

Kill yourself!

Women did not have to evolve so they did not. The jews are content with this state of affairs because they can vote and are easy to manipulate.

The answer is to breed exclusively for high IQ. The pitfall is you'll end up with hooknosed goblins after a few dozen generations.

Learn to stop worrying and just go make white babies, OP.

thanks for outting yourself

bullshit, jews started out that way

What is this world you live in when anyone who disagrees with you is on a short list of enemies: "KIKES REDDIT and LEFTYPOL"

Do you ever have a moment when you realize you have no perspective in your tiny little corner?

Maybe there are some people out there that disagree with you for real, and maybe if you knew how to read you would realize they are explaining why

you are literally schizophrenic

what the fuck are you trying to say?

Uh…ok. Yeah probably. But what does that have to do with anything? When i doubt you just blurt out one of your preprogrammed phrases?

To WHAT? What the fuck are you talking about?

You have a severely fragmented mind. You are talking literal nonsense. You are incoherent.

OH BOY, THE CHERRY ON TOP
Translation:

that you should be property

Calm down, dear. How aboout a pumpkin spice latte?

what I have found with many women is:

Words have no meaning, they mean what they want them to me when they want them to mean something and then contradict themselves because they are only words, and they didn't mean that.

WEIGH ANCHOR

If it's really need to be asked then the answer is a resounding YES.