Aladdin TV show

This cartoon had great villains and characters, Shame Disney doesn't give a fuck about them anymore.

OP you colossal faggot that's not a curse that's a blessing. You're telling me you want Current Year Disney to fuck with Aladdin? Fuck off, the franchise is perfect as is.

I wonder how many people became furfags from that episode where Jasmine became a snake girl.

No but I remember when Jasmine became evil for one episode. That was fun.

Disney definitely had the best artstyle for their movies in that decade. It was hand-drawn but touched up digitally.

… Probably the only example of Disney doing something after the initial movie that was actually good.

Favorite villain from the cartoon?

Fuck I barely remember. Probably that one greek inventor who made all the clockwork robots.

Too late, it's going to be current year'd with the live action remake.

Mozenrath. I remember there being a rumor going around that the writers intended for him to be Aladdin's brother, but I never found out if it was true.

Wasn't there a way dope episode where all the main characters and a villain got trapped into a canyon where two hordes of sandnigger ghosts were constantly repeating the same battle over and over again and anyone who crossed their paths would be brainwashed into fighting for them?

Mirage.

Don't really care about that, just as long as they aren't trying to make any sequels or reboot the tv show.

George Costanza

>>>/fur/

I could never take her seriously because of the cat face.

Yeah, But she looks cute at least.

Would Sadira count as a villain?

She looks like a bear in that pic. Paint her blue and give her a bike pump and you'll get a familiar character.

Here

Bedtime Bear?

Well, that's a lot longer than I thought it'd be. For some reason I thought it was going to be some four or eight page short story in a Disney Afternoon omnibus magazine or comic, not a full-sized issue of its own.

Alright then…what character?

I dunno. The ears aren't that bearlike, and the snout+mouth on someone like Rebecca Cunningham is colored differently.

Hercules was pretty good. Better than the shitty movie that forced Greek myth into mold of Christ.

You need to stop spamming your furry waifu all over Holla Forums.

Okay user, If you say so.

Did Aladdin ever get some of Jasmine's Sweet Arab pussy ehh??…

It had a crossover episode with the Hercules cartoon didn't it?

>>>/fur/

unfff

Yeah, too bad the Hercules cartoon wasn't as good.

Hey Holla Forums

Aladdin was the best of them, in my opinion. Herc and Little Mermaid were too slice of life for me most of the time.

Interesting that the furfaggotry stays up while a live-action, but relevant and worksafe image, gets deleted.

any working torrents for it? also are any of the straight to vhs movies worth watching?

I don't remember a Little Mermaid cartoon. I remember the straight to video sequel with her qt daughter though.

Yeah, why aren't the cartoon images being deleted from the cartoon board???

The world needs more Mechanicles.

They like to pretend it doesn't exist because the villain could be seen as a racist caricature by overly sensitive fucks and they know it.

Name one character that couldn't.

Gaston.

We are talking Aladdin.

The warlock with the magic glove was pretty sick.

Mirage a best, user.
You just have shit taste.

Could've been better.

To think, this was tv animation at one point. How far we have fallen.

found a torrent but still wondering about this.

The 40 thieves one was pretty good, I don't remember a lot about the others though.

Mechanicles, greatest of the great Greek inventors

On a side note, I always thought he was supposed to be behind Kurt Zisa in Kingdom Hearts

Return of Jafar is okay. It acts as a pilot to the series, establishing how Iago teamed up with Aladdin

40 Thieves is top notch, an excellent closer to the story with an interesting unforeseen twist to Al's wish to become prince (his father became a king). Solid adventure with one hell of a treasure at the end

gotcha, I'll track those down now. Thanks.

don't forget that time jasmen got turned into a lamia

that was pretty great

Second movie was shit, but the third Aladdin movie was actually pretty awesome.

Yeah…I mean just look at Cartoon Network's lineup, Yuck!

Wait, I thought there was only Return of Jafar and 40 Thieves. What's the third one?

Aladdin?

40 Thieves is the third one, Return of Jafar is the second one, Aladdin the original film with no additional subtitle is the first one.

Aladdin
Aladdin - Return of Jafar
Aladdin and the King of Thieves (40 thieves)

Forgive me, I'm retarded. Thought you meant there was a third sequel.

Why is jasmine only likable as a rat?

unnfff

>>>/fur/

Okay, user.