TISA THREAD

TISA THREAD
Now that TPP has been shitcanned, should we petition the God Emperor to burn this other treaty at the stake? It's hardly received much attention here, so I'm making this thread in the hopes that an user or two might enlighten us on the tl;dr.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trade_in_Services_Agreement
wikileaks.org/tisa/
newrepublic.com/article/121967/whats-really-going-trade-services-agreement
world-psi.org/en/issue/TISA

Other urls found in this thread:

ustr.gov/ttip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My instinct is that this is another massive reduction of national sovereignty, there's a lot of language involving "employees of a company in one country can do whatever the fuck they want in any of the countries that are signing this agreement."

As far as I can tell, it's almost the equivalent of giving diplomatic papers to every poo-in-loo employed by MSFT, Google/Alphabet, Amazon et al, so they can easily move over and flood the USA without even needing the H1B visas.

Bumping

There's the TPIP as well, they're just continuously making copies hoping no one reads them.

We need to regulate the making of these treaties. Some kind of public vetting process that they have to go through before they can even be considered.

Might slow shit like this down some.

Is there a long term solution to this shit? I imagine the jews can basically endlessly spam (((treaties))) that we have to shoot down over and over again.

>stickied at 5 replies
Let's get it going lads. Not a burger so can't make a petition to the WH.

Trump will have a final solution very soon, user.

(Checked)

This is a waste of time. This will accomplish nothing. We should do other things that actually have value.

ETERNAL REMINDER THESE PIECES OF LEGISLATION WILL NOT GO AWAY UNTIL THE PEOPLE MAKING THEM ARE KILLED AND/OR STRIPPED OF THEIR POWER. WE WILL BE FIGHTING AN ENDLESS BATTLE AGAINST LEGISLATION AFTER LEGISLATION AND TRADE DEAL AFTER TRADE DEAL IF WE DO NOT SPECIFICALLY GO AFTER THE PEOPLE CREATING THEM

CUT OFF THE HEAD OF THE SNAKE AND THE BODY WILL DIE

Unironic shill or ironic bait post?

We need to keep working. Pizzagate is stalled until we get more leaks or prosecutions start. Same goes for the antifa dox. Sniping these treaties down is probably the best use of our time at this moment.

Do you mean TTIP or something new?

Who are the people then? We gotta start naming in shaming if they're to be outted.

No shit, but we need actual names and faces, also dox.

This, does anyone have a list of all the lawyers and their employers who worked on the TPP?

TTIP
Unless you are a biochemfag and you refer to transmembrane phosphoinositide 3-phosphatase and tensin homolog 2, TPTE2 or TPIP.

We need to burn a lot of treaties. With Trump our goal is to repeal as many shitty things since 1945 that we possibly can.

I think you mean 1913 and beforehand, user.

When you start shooting up synagogues I'll agree with this sentiment.

Try harder yid

I guess its safe to assume that old kike Rockefeller is behind them.

Yes, meant the TTIP.

thanks mods

lel.
mods=gods

wew

Who the fuck are these people? I don't see any actual names, just proxies behind proxies.

I can't exactly send castor beans to "THE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS" and hope it shows up to the right people just a prank bro, not serious FBI

The process was proposed to a group of countries meeting in Geneva called the Really Good Friends. All negotiating meetings take place in Geneva. The EU and the US are the main proponents of the agreement, and the authors of most joint changes. The participating countries started crafting the proposed agreement in February 2012[5] and presented initial offers at the end of 2013.[6]

Best I could find is ustr.gov/ttip
I think it's congress and US Trade Representative Office bureaucrats.

It's all funded by someone user. Just follow the money. That's all this shit is when you boil it down. Pure fucking greed at it's worst level. They spend fortunes more than you'll ever see in your life just to keep this insanity running. So just follow the money, it all has to lead somewhere, probably tries to black hole into swiss banks though so have fun going past that. Someone bribes them good money to push their agenda.

And yes, expect some very big sharp noses around if you go that route. Also probably failed break lines and other "pure coincidence" moments if you actually get close to the good shit.

I wonder if Trump will create an EO to make sure these bullshit treaties are never allowed again.

seems worth repealing I mean shredding

You could put into the constitution that no piece of law, in part or in full, that has failed to pass after being presented to congress shall be re-issued ever. That way, you'd shut up the fucking kikes re-attempting it every 6 months.

That would back fire hard.

Bump

Any free trade agreement with a nation which uses slavery or pseudo-slavery to wage economic war with your nation is an attack against the common man.

confirmed. not giving the public access to what's in these treaties should be a huge red flag.

What about the TTIP?

bump