4 AM Thread

Losing control, Holla Forums?

Play any vidya today? I got my Wii U back already - from shipping it to Nintendo, it took them less than two fucking days to repair it and send it back - and the first thing I did when I got it back was pirate some Wii U games. I'm a horrible person.

Taiko no Tatsujin: Tokumori is bretty gud.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
discord.gg/0uOW3OyEBIrXiHOy
8ch.net/tv/res/323336.html#324657
youtube.com/watch?v=c58CGENNhmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

Evenin' folks.

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

A reminder that /4am/ is a thing again, but needs you to give it life. >>>/4am/

>those freckles

Just a reminder to any faggots, niggers, spics, or Jews.

Morning everyone~

I had a really great night tonight, I hope yours is going good too.

You failed.
Commit Sudoku to redeem your honor

Damn you and your fucking trips.

I have a fetish were I wish my sister would castrate me, anyone else feel the same?

We both lost today. And the other guy got trips.

My headset broke and I decided to get a new one. Hopefully it's here tomorrow today. Finally finished my second character on das3, probably going to move on and play dragons dogma now.

How is everyone feeling tonight? I just finished watching Steins Gate and it was breddy gud

What did you do that made it so great?

Amazing!

Why are bandaids so cute?

Are you the guy who made up the story about his sister wanting to castrate him the other night?

been awhile, hasn't it 4am.
I've been good turned 23 last weekend, got sick. Again. but wasn't as bad. also had my wii and a few games patch to play on modded servers for tasunoko vs capcom and mario kart wii. also bought Digital devil saga on psn. shit is fucking hype

Its not made up.

Sudoku is lame, chess is better. Even though I'm no good at it.

Played the overwatch beta with a friend for a few hours, it's okay.

Watched a bunch of fun videos with a friend, and might have something fun coming up soon.

Ay glad you are back. Damn DDS is on psn? I might check that out, those were pretty neat. Only ever had the second game though.

Real funny user.

I don't have anything to talk about today
It's Friday today, so nothing happened

It shows a sign of toughness to certain Tomboys.

Sudoku isn't anything like chess.

I had a pretty shitty day.
All this because I had to manually reboot it after Firefox locked up and the task manager wouldn't open to kill the process. Video games are all I have.

this thread nothing of value to already shit board

Not gonna lie. Im impressed.

Chess is for suckers, Checkers is where it's at.

Clearly, he built a wall.

DaS3 rematch when? Webm related

Sounds pretty fake.

Sounds pretty fun.

Sounds pretty boring.

You're nothing of value to this earth

But you said last time you were afraid of it. Now its your fetish? Get your story straight.

Time flies.

Ain't that the truth.

got it during the golden week sale. sadly psn market plac has been fucking up on my ps3 so i had to buy it through the playstation app. i'm stuck on bat. I'm going to grind like a mother fucker though

4am discord: discord.gg/0uOW3OyEBIrXiHOy

There's always tomorrow.

just a reminder to keep on dude weeding

lmao

I have missed many threads.
I am not dead, just been actually sleeping.
I even got a proper 8-5 job, and it comes with free cable and internet. I start on the 16th.

Also Overwatch Beta totes fun.

PURGE THE AVATARFAGS

My weekend is going to be busy catching up on homework, but right now I'm enjoying myself. Somehow a ironman xcom save file I thought I deleted was still there, but was before the I lost all my good soldiers. I just rolled with it and now I'm set to easily win. Just need to get someone's physic up, then I can assualt the temple ship. Though I'll assault the exalt base this time since I didn't do it in my first playthrough.

Same reason people like you are allowed to change their shit taste in waifus.

My Torchlight character is coming along swimingly, much better then I expected considering its Elite Hardcore, maybe I just got good, I dunno. Its a silly shotgun build that's somehow working.

Don't bully HoboWizardor me please;_;

Panicking, I have to go to a meeting at noon on Wednesday so I have five days to unfuck my sleep schedule, that's really hard for me because if I get bored and/or run out of caffeine, I'm one hundred and ten percent fucked.

Oh shit, its fucking Friday today? I thought it was Tuesday

Have you tried restoring a back up?

Then theres nothing wrong with it.

Hyper armor is such bs.

Well I got offered another Interview
My 3rd Thursday one in a row
I wonder if this will become a regular thing now for me
At least I get interviews now, this will only be my 6th Interview

But I don't do drugs.

oh muh numbahs

torchlight 1? Shit was great on hardcore. TL2 is not quite the same, and I think it's cause the zones have all these wow style quests in them instead of just clearing teh densinses

I woke up halfway through sleep because someone was yelling, otherwise it's aight so far.

Only lame since you don't even enough brain power for it. ;^)
low brain power makes you suck at chess too

Tomboys are cute, tomboys wear bandaids often so they become cute by default.

8ch.net/tv/res/323336.html#324657

I know, I forgot how to link to a certain post on a different board.

Sounds like you just see it as a possible happening now and want it.

Just remind him of the alamo imo.

When in doubt, system restore. Otherwise check the thermal paste on your cpu.

Welcome back.

I know. I'm going to be playing it with friends, I find it a better experience than TF2

Today was my attempt to do so. Normally I would work in 2 hours but today is my day off. Shit sucks.

No poise is worse

Damn I should have looked, didn't know they were having a sale. I haven't turned on my ps3 once this year.

You'll get a job on one of them eventually. Plus you are just practicing doing interviews, you can only get better!

No disagreement there.

Should be >>>Holla Forums324657

lol u kno you want to tho tbh fam

as long as he does interviews he can keep gettin that unemployment money though lol. how I do it.

Happy belated birthday.

I meant TL2, I'll probably pirate TL1 once I beat this though

I did that shit before and it fucked up!

That's a bit of a last ditch thing for me. I have backups of my most important stuff but that's a lot of hassle.

Might try that tomorrow if it comes to it. I have a restore point from a few hours before it started.

but its 3AM user…

Yeah but you can always just redownload them.

I can deal with no poise. Getting sick of hitting a guy at the very very start of his attack animation and it not doing anything. Its retarded. Its fine if it trigger halfway through or something but if you are using a big ass weapon its just spam to win.

oh i got some bad news too. My job is actually forcing me to quit by giving me really shitty hours.I work like every other week now. so im looking into another job while working for them. extra cash and shit, also this summer pop is gonna try sending me to a shrink so i can get disability and shit

When are you going to review more anime? It's been months.

I know.

2 is good, I just liked how in 1 you just had to keep going down and all of your thoughts were on the situation at hand and not criss crossing an area you cleared out already.

The 4 am thread by it's nature discriminates against non east coasters.

Thank ya smoke. It was alright minus getting sick and all.

Exactly
I think the fact I've gone from no interviews to now getting a fair amount shows that I am making progress

Nigger, you literally just copy the post link and put it in the new tab.

Big weapons are never spam to win. Ya gotta bait the tiny weapon fuckers with one swing, and hitch the second swing a second or two later at the last possible second.

So anything is game then? I think we should play Magic the Gather instead of chess.

I used to love checkers as a youngin.

A crime that will never be forgiven

They've been doing that to me for a while now. Though I don't really mind only working 2 days a week, get a bit of cash and get to NEET it up the rest of the week.

Tried that, fucked up last time.

play nox

what do you want me to do it has to bee a good dude weed lmao anime tho

Could be your processor or motherboard just giving out. Can't really say though. Have you tried turning it off and on again? :^)

To be fair, that's the only thing going for str weapons. Every other case, fast dex weapons win out easily, unless the str user is really good.

At least you got trips!

I fucking hate when jobs do that shit. I quit my last real job because of it.

And disability sounds so nice. Wouldn't want to give up my gun rights for it though.

Mmmhmm. You picking up techniques from getting asked the stupid questions over and over again?

Everything in das3 is spam to win really. Its pretty crappy.

When you live with my dad 13 bucks a week to not even 40 when you gotta pay 300 bucks a month isnt fun.
I do side shit to make up that extra cash.

I have shit taste, what's a good SoL anime to waste my life watching?

Not Really…

Welcome back mayne. Congrats on the job, hope it's something that's not too boring.

Same thing I always suggest. Ichigo mashimaro. Also k-on, yuru yuri, yuyushiki, and non non biyori

Does that really count as losing control?

both monica tbh fam

they did that to this muzzie kid I worked with ""TWICE"" He really didn't get the message and ended up quitting before they did it to him the third time.

Alright dude to hang out with even though he doesn't dude weed or dude drink lmao, but he sucked to work with.

Bakuman
pic related

I-I don't know. Japs hate drugs. Something weird then? Take the X Train or Mind Game.

never said anything about MAKING PLAZMA weapons did they or GAUSS? LASER EVEN?

Thats cause its fun. Best time waster board game without the rage of risk or monopoly.

Odd. Usually works for me. Might be a new error with our dying phillipino board.

I made the mistake of mentioning MTG to my cousin, now he wants to play it on Cockatrice and plan an actual game with 4-5 of us at his house this weekend. I still dont even remember wtf im doing.

Still no idea why they did that shit. It's so stupid.

Best Tomboy is pic related.

Well the guy at my last interview said I was quietly confident, I think thats a good thing

Homeworks a bitch, got two essays and a "journal entry" due in a few hours myself.

I'm better at sudoku than I am at chess.

At least he deserved it.

I can already see it happening.

Maybe. I try to be more chatty than the normal me during interviews though, makes you seem less like an introvert which is good.

Patlabor.

DID SOMEBODY SAY "REMEMBER THE ALAMO?"

Not sure, maybe I fucked up that bit.

Agree to disagree. They're all great though.

I personally can't pull off being chatty

Ahoy, boys.

What's your favorite war movie? I'm gonna marathon a few and I need some good ones for the list. Already got Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket, Shaving Ryan's Privates, and debating on adding Jacob's Ladder.

I love MTG. Shit's fun and I'm too deep into it to quit. The game will steal your soul. RUN

goddammit. as long as i have a garage i can make what ever the fuck i want

what if someone from the missed his 4am thread and decided to take a plane to the west coast so he could time travel and be on time for a 4am thread.

Add jacob's ladder, it's pretty great

I'm really fucked up. I'm just going to go to sleep early, again. Goodnight fagets. Reminder that **Christfags are friends not enemies*#

I was going to ask what the journal entry is for, but if you got all that due in a few hours I'd focus on getting that done then telling us about it.

Night.

We're fine.

Sleep tight user.
Rest well

wood u let her punch your nuts like that bag?

Yeah I gotta force it pretty hard, its a nice skill to learn though. Try it some time.

Two nights in a row!

Watch out for the ATF after they become the ATFL

Night reggie

heyzues loves you

My tomboy folder being larger then my catbra folder agrees.

Who needs poise when you can use iron skin + Sacred flame Glitch

If you have a fast weapon you are able to destroy poise in other players. Which why people are bitching about rapiers atm
Depending on what weapon they are using of course.

Anime reviews always seem autistic though, anyone who watches anime heavily would stay away from it, and casuals would always just pick the most popular thats airring in the season.

I'm lucky enough to get my normal hours back at my job.
They screwed up/cut down on hours for winter season for some reason and gave me an 3hour shit then a 2hour break then back there for 4hours.
New checkout manager fixed it now though.

Nah all I need to do is hit once with Sacred Flame and I win.
1hit kill.

Nah they only ruined the hair style and outfits for them sadly.
Too hard to tell who is a tomboy and a tumblr pig now.
Although their weight is normally a dead give away

Silly user, all tomboys are the best.

>>>/4am/417

shilling the 4am draw thread. Draw some shit.

Good to here man. Hope you didn't get too sick.

I don't mean it like that, what I mean is that I have a natural tendency to irritate people if I talk to much

It is, but I don't really think it qualifies much as a war movie in tone, despite the fact that the events center around war.

One benefit of working seven days on is three days off. Might have to duck out early-ish tonight since I have to suck on a drill later. My fucking filling came out when I was eating.

Told you sacred flame was fun!

How so user?

I'd rather play poker.

Kenny got me to watch some obscure shit. I finally got around to watching Giant Gorg because of him, It was amazing.

Strip poker?

evening, faggots.

I just do, then again I haven’t had an extended encounter with people for 5 months

Maybe. I mostly just wanna rassle with her.

Yes, it should always be huge.

WEW

Yea, first time, some tried to give him crap about something and he told him he didn't give a shit and he got told on.

Second time they had him working by himself, which my boss's should've known better but w/e, and he just fucked up everything hardcore.

There's a german mini-series called Generation War is pretty good.

Sergeant York (less of a war movie, more just about the guy's life)

Patton is great.

Battle of Algiers, more about terrorism though, really good dude weed type of movie lmao, if you're into subtitles.

hey ugly americans wizard guy

l-lewd!

And that sucks, glad that hasn't ever happened to me.

Ha redanon looks great!

I don't get it. Is this something to do with next and 4am? when you guys shitposted so hard it broke next?

No point questioning it. Lifes better with a little mystery.

I think i'll be fine. Gonna have to research stuff tho. I don't wanna be a scrub if it happens saturday.

Nite dino-bro

Enemy at the gates.

This tbh. Need to spice it up. Or strip blackjack

Glory.

f-friends call me hobo

who else should I make?

I keked my ass off looking at that

Curses foiled again…

I'm not too worried about it. once i get my other job i'm gonna be making extra bank anyways

Are you just thinking that you do or do you have a reason to think that user?

Rough housing with girls is fun. Ritsu is so skinny that I'd be throwing her around the bed constantly.

Be careful he doesn't come back and allah kebab

Just a comprehensive thing. "What did you learn in this class that made you a better writer" or something like that. I hate English comp. I'll be fine though, I'll get started once the thread is kill.

Oh yeah. We should play together again sometime.

I thought it was ugly americans wizard guy too.

Huey/Akari obviously

One of these days I need to build my custom stungun design, that'll be fun

Even though I'm bigger than her, she'd probably throw me around the bed.

I can't draw for shit.

I remember when next first rolled around for real and some boards were transferred there because "fuck us right?" you could literally just spam click new post and make like 20 threads, I never fucking laughed so hard at a technical fuck up in my life

does that user still stream it on hitbox still?

eh, he acts more like a hood nigga tbh fam

this was also a few years ago and I don't work there anymore. actually may be going back there part time but I have a much more stable job now.

Back in school people got along with my for my actions and not my words, I tended to accidentally irritate people

Evening, Wizardo.

I was looking at Patton. I almost watched it tonight but I felt like a western instead, so I put on Unforgiven.
Subtitles don't detract from the experience. If they did, I wouldn't have watched Let the Right One In or The Raid.

Honestly the worst part about it is the rattling in your skull and the sound of - what I can best describe as - lasers as the drill files down your teeth. It sounds like ray guns are going off in my brain.

To the death, of course.

I knew it was.
Even funnier now that I have got the glitched overpowered version.

Nice that you are watching some obscure unloved stuff.
But my point still stands, its better to make friends with other weebs who know that shit rather then watch someone on youtube.

Struggle snuggles are nice.
And I miss cute girls wearing short hair, now its every fat pig with a pixie cut trying to look cute.

Good luck on getting a job, always a bitch to try finding one.

what's up niggers? how are you feeling tonight?

Today I ran into in a classmate from last semester. We talked for some hours and got some lunch. She's average looking but the way she acts is kind of cute, because she stutters sometimes and seems slightly nervous. She said she likes animu somewhat even though she has only watched stuff like deathnote and attack on titan. She seemed interested in meeting up again so I told her I would let her borrow my Cowboy Bebop blu-ray next week.

I have no problems talking to girls but I have trouble actually liking any of them nowadays. I just seem indifferent. Like I don't really care to have one even though I suppose it'd be pretty nice. Anyone know this feel?

Other than that, I'm making a list of classes I gotta sign up for tomorrow.

Gondola. If it fails, just leave it as whatever failed attempt it is.

I'm going to guess the essays are more 1 page essays rather than 3-4 paged ones. That or you already got some of the work done.

Today was a Good Day.

You better be careful, she might pull one of those giant black strap ons out from under the bed and make you assume the position

If you say so user, if you know what caused it you could always fix it.

I've had plenty of fillings, drills drive me crazy. Teeth suck

All you need is confidence friend. I have a pretty impressive resume. I did charity work for a year feeding the old folks.

That's exactly what it was. Never forget when five shitposter gave their lives (i.e. about 2 hours) to defend shitposting for everyone and save 8chins.

I'm considering buying Battleborn.

Will there be lions involved?

Why not both? I already have friends that are into obscure forgotten things.

WHAT

beat dark souls 3

tried to play some sfv and just got mad at how retarded i am

i baited and blocked seven dps in one round and failed to punish all but one of them

like i have a full second to just press HK and it wasn't happening

gonna play some more tomorrow

This is not a bad feel to have.
When girls - or relationships in general - become less of a concern, you're free to worry about your own affairs.
I went on a long ass rant about women and relationships a few threads back, but to sum it up, bitches ain't shit.

My kingdom for Adamantium dentures.

especially
trap tomboys

They don't let you choose the type of english class? I've always gone for the investigative literature or literature around greece. And mesopotamian history.

First you need to get Ritsu to play with you!

Yeah I was dying laughing at the sperg outs till josh pulled the site off and killed /sp/. I still remember how pissed off Holla Forums was at him back then.

This defeats the purpose of strip poker. If you run outta clothes you either lose or start doing exceedingly lewd things.

Pic related!

It's called apathy. It's a real bitch, best not to give into it.

My resume is great enough to get me interviews, but the major problem is "Not enough experience"
Or was when I was going for jobs before I saw the defense force one I wanted instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=c58CGENNhmY
All that damage, before the main big hitting ESKPLUSHION

Fuck me, 'cause they'd dom me.

You can usually tell though.

Pretty damn sure she's not like that.

Nah, just the journal is only one page. The two essays are each about 3-4 pages.

I hope you mean reverse traps user.
Otherwise you are a fag

It will probably end up like evolve where it died in a few weeks. Just save your money and buy something useful, or save it and buy some old games for sale.

Fucking Love Sausage.

HOLY SHIT WHAT

So you two hand this white talisman thingy? And it ups pyro damage? On everything or just that attack? EXPLAIN

How can you be so sure?

That is when you need to be papa big dick.
Focus on the conversation with the manager
make all of your faliures into positives
and ooze confindince. also do a application on sunday and call them a hour after they open to secure a interview.
dress nicely too and clean cut

one huey coming right up

How tall are you yakuza? Im sure you could take her in a wrestling match. So long as she doesnt go full cheeki breeki and box your ass out.

Feminine Penises are not gay

I was thinking crocodiles but everyone can bring their pets.

Some day.

She's actually to sweet.

it's a grind fam tbh just dude weed your lmao out of it.

enjoy your BPAs!

Thats a cute Akari

Never ever.

Thats the best kind of tomboy

You don't mind do you?

Good. It'll be easier if we all use duel disks in this poker game so we can move and play.

Hm two opposing view points. Well I probably shouldn't think too much into it. I've only really talked to her a couple times but I'll talk to her again soon. If I ever develop feelings I'll take it from there I suppose.

I think the only real thing holding me back from actually asking a girl out is no job. Seems to be a necessary thing if you want a gf.

Not if it's the first english class, everyone has to take basic english comp. Which sucks, because I'm a fucking Nuclear Engineering major.

And once you lose you get fed to the crocs/lions/whateveranimalsomeonebroughtinwiththem

Then you're never getting those things you wanted.

>Fuck me, 'cause they'd dom me.
rassling for top would be half the fun.

By the weight
Yeah I know, but it loses its impact since too many women have short hair now "just to be trendy"

I haven't experimented enough with it, but I read it scales off the total damage of your main hand weapon.
So using a big 2hand weapon makes it overpowered as fuck.

Yes they are, end yourself fag

5'9" She's 5'7", but I'm a weak puss who's never been in a fight.

Yes, it is. No, tsundere bullshit.

I love it when shit gets worse.

You a fast writer? Because I know it takes me a while to write stuff for essays, and I don't want you to not have anything written for class because you were talking to us.

i know fam i'm just really sick of training mode

I dated a girl for 7 years while NEET. Don't worry about it. And at least put in some effort to see where this thing goes. She might be really sweet for all you know, and shes into dorky shit. Thats always a plus.

We'll see about that.

Man I really need to test using flame surge or whatever then. That might be OP as shit.

Best part is getting them to show their more sweet feminine side. Ritsu has a whole episode about it. Its cute as fuck.

Cross your fingers that you get a pizza delivery job and have to deliver on New Years, fall into a cryogenic chamber, and wake up 3,000 years later.

The long and short of it is that you shouldn't find yourself bending over backwards for women and you should be able to stand on your own happily. If a relationship develops, sweet. If not, don't be bummed because you have more important shit in life to deal with. That's all I'm getting at.

We must also be riding on motorcycles on the wrong side of the freeway.

Pretty sure it only works with Sacred Flame, but if it works for everything it would be nice.

I'm saying don't give into it completely, as in don't let it the whole "I don't care but it'd be nice if 'x' would happen" take over your life.

yeah where I went to college everyone had to take comp, but I manged to test out of it and go right to humanities in the western tradition. which was old style literature and classics but it was straight up taught my real fucking 2nd/3rd wave feminisits, with a 7 am lecture and an 11am discussion section 3 times a week.

These fucked ruined Gilgamesh, Ovid, The Republic, learning about cunieform, everything.

yeah, training mode for me is really all about mind set. I'd rather play arcade mode and try to fish for weird situations in most cases, but when I do feel ready to go into training mode I go in with a full laundry list of ideas on what I want to do.

I've always stayed away from dating chicks just because I could. Like yea you could bone her and enjoy some shit with her, but in a lot of cases you go down that route and you end up with a bitch that's smokin' your smoke for free and sitting on her ass making you do shit and getting wrapped up in her drama. And that's without having fuckin kids yet monica goddamn.

Reminded me of this

Not that, I just work well under pressure.

Oh? Try me. We'll be playing it soon enough.

My man, I was thinking the same thing. You know what they say about great minds.

Sadly pizza delivery is a bust. My parents own the car I drive and won't let me use it for that.

Got my hopes up for nothin. SF already does like 800 damage and I like the fight afterwards to make it seem like less of a dick move.

Some of the best tomboys have that.

Yeah i've always hated that shit. Seems like they just want to pad out the course scheduling to try and force you to be there longer and pay more.

>Once you lose you get fed to the
Well then! Seems like the kinda game where you either win like a champ or get buttfucked in the end for losing too much
figuratively and literally

>end yourself fag
Sound like you need some forced cuddling~

Eh, you can probably take her in close wrestling. Guys have more muscle mass than girls. Just never lose your shit and try to fight, cause that has a not too happy ending unlike the other one.
If you know what I mean

These fucked ruined Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh coming back to put SJWs in their place when?

List of things I hate about 8/v/:
Genuinely don't understand how people post here to be honest.

who you maining anyway? I played chun up till alex dropped but I've been working with him and don't think it's worth it.

not soon enough monica

this tbh monica

Thank God I go to community college. Some teachers might be a bit liberal, but it's not bad when it comes to full blown sjws.

Yeah, that was the first thing I tried. I think it's the processor, my dad thinks it's the motherboard. Did the system restore and now I'm just gonna start a new show once I test the main game I was playing, since I can still watch video on this thing just fine. I don't have high hopes, though.

I'd lose still lose though.

She's MMA, man.

I always thought chie was pretty damn cute, but never played p4 cause its shit.

Nah

My SF does about 800 damage total, but its 100 from the punch and build up then 700 from the ESKPLUSHION.
This does a fuckton before the ESKPLUSHION.

Best part is making them blush from embarrassment too.

Stop being a bigger fag then Ritsu and Homoko combined.

Only the strongest opinions survive user. You're in darwinism land now.

Why are we even here?

Alright I'll take this all to heart. It'd probably be a good thing not to let apathy get to me too much I suppose. If things happen, then they will happen. Thanks for the advice negros.

Yeah.

You could always deliver on a moped. Just squirrel away 400 bucks and buy a cheap 50cc on Craigslist.

True
That's not exclusive to 8/v/, and it's not a new thing either.
Also not exclusive or new.
E-celebs should stick to Holla Forums or have a board dedicated to them like /e-celeb/ or /youtube/. The prevalence of e-celeb threads really ruined halfchan's Holla Forums.
Fair point. Biases are biases.

It's a life-changing moment when some 60 year old buzz cut dyke is munchin on sun chips wearing a skirt with her legs open trying to have a serious conversation about how St. Augustine had his head up his ass.

Im not hearing a no~

I'd be fucking spooked if some nigger was following me while I was on a motorcycle.

Damn right mah nigga.

i wish i still had my penn folder for cucks like you

win or lose, its still half the fun of a struggle snuggle snu snu

Because its an Hell no.

You always have the right idea.

Community college is alright like that. I have one slightly sjw teacher that talks about how much he loves racial diversity in commercials. But other than that he doesn't really go into that stuff too much.

I'd buy WWE 2K16 because I heard some faggots have been modding bug fixes so I'd be able to continue 4AM WWE but I'm broke as shit. I recommend it if you're into wrassling, its miles better then 2K15.

yeah, like I don't want to scare you, cause if you like her man fuckin go for it, I know you said you wuz feeling apathetic n shieet, but may as well hang out with her a few times and get a feel for it.

give her the d but none of the implication.

I would give up all the rest of my life if I could make Ritsu blush once.

And yeah I do about 100 before then 800 after. Are you full 40/40 int faith?

Never let apathy get in the way of love, you are only young once!

No thank you, I only wanted to deliver to drive fast on back roads anyway.

wew whatever.
Don't tell Kanji.

oi

I'd be fucked no matter what. So might just take it gracefully.

It doesn't have to be exclusive to be a feature about Holla Forums that I don't like though.

They say it's so that you learn how college expects you to write your essays for other classes, since college writing is different than it is in high school. Still, ton of bullshit I have to wade through for no reason.

ryu

i don't think alex is worth it unless you're dedicated to playing grapplers. snake eyez apparently jumped ship. the big boot is pretty nice though and i like his gimmicks.

Then why are you here?

The game play might be fine for all I know but that weeaboo shit killed atlas.

His videos aren't about him at all, but about the videogames. He was made famous on Holla Forums because of a Dark Souls II critique video and a lot of us have respected him ever since. Regardless whether you like him or it's stupid to suppress all discussion of something people want to discuss.

Dude apparently filtered lanes at a red light and the guy in the car didn't like that, so he gave chase so hard that the motorcyclist had to risk death by running it on the wrong side of the road.
People wonder why Florida has a reputation for the shittiest drivers around.

I wish there were more back roads around here, and that the ones that do exist weren't cracked to shit. There's nowhere nearby for leisure rides. I'd have to ride out an hour in any direction to explore any nice places.
Cities suck.

You're right, but you phrased it like it was exclusive to here. I don't care for most of that either, but I'm jaded towards it because it's always been that way and I'm used to it.

Is this because of that FExSMT shit?

43/34 int/faith
or something like that.
I always leveled which one gave me the most points of damage on pyro flame, and int was better for most of the lower levels.

I think you are misreading the
Half the fun
part.

I haven't played Persona since I can't find a JP audio with fan subs version.
I don't wanna hear shitty western VA ruining all the cute scenes.

Your loss~. Im a primo cuddler

Yeah the MLA format shit. I've always hated it.
Its pretty much all it is. Just extra frivolous bullshit for academics to feel intelligent and refined imo. Or maybe I just hate being told how to write.

I bet you like reddit.

Good luck m80

I think you missed the "take it gracefully" part.

OH.

The other day I was "looking for a job" which means I spent 3 hours just driving around. And I went on this one really really nice big backroad, and passed a cop who already had someone pulled over. So after a few turns I'm worried he might have finished up quick and started coming my way so I shot down a random ass tiny road. BEST ROAD EVER. Seriously it was insanely windy and in great condition. I really can't wait to come back to it with a nicer car at like 2AM.

Nah I've been ranting about that since P3 honestly. But P4 sealed it.

A primo faggot you mean

Oh. I thought it was just boxing. Yea youre fucked. Better hope she aint into pegging.

Yeah, I didn't expect it would work. I try to take care of my PC, cleaning it regularly, not downloading shady stuff, giving it lots of rest…but I can't go more than a few months without some big issue with it.

The good thing about "NOT ENOUGH WOMEN IN STEM" means that there's probably a lot less sjw's past the first class.

Because there's nowhere else to go

As far as I know, both of the stats softcap at 40 and you get the same scaling in them at 40/40. Theres some hidden mechanic bs where if you don't have enough int then the faith won't scale but I think it evens out at the end.

I like 4am.

I don't like Reddit for the exact same reasons I don't like 8/v/, suppression of discussion about certain topics.

What makes you say that anyway?

kek, nice
SH

She isn't.

I'm getting kind of pumped for p5 and I haven't play'd a persona before.

Last thing I'll buy on my ps3 probably unless I find a cheap copy of nier.

I've always found driving around really fucking nice. I'm on the border, and going into the neighboring state and getting lost is a pretty cool feeling until it gets dark and you realize you're in the town everyone says is fucking haunted.

But yea good way to waste some time on a sunday evening or something.

Yeah, I always admired Snake Eyez for his fucking patience which is probably the worst aspect of my game.

Horse Shit. They want you to use MLA because that's what they teach in English. APA is for social sciences and Chicago is like old school and probably used mostly for scientific stuff. They're all the same just different styles. But if they try to tell you MLA is more important or some bull shit they're just saying that because that's the only one they know.

Shit, hit post early
Meant to say you should've made it a girl but whatever

sup fam, long time no talk. My sleep schedule has been fucked up (or better) for the past few weeks.

I hope everyone is in a better spot than when we talked last time.

Shame I'm going to have to leave it behind for actual university in a about a year.

Ay brat!

Are you the reason the YRYR thread is so brat filled lately?

Are you the one with the brat imouto?

HALF
THE
FUN

Yeah thats what I have seen and read so far too.
Main reason I have always kept INT higher then Faith.
Annoying Sorc's and Miracles scale much better later levels but are terrible early game.

Not particularly. Or not at all. But life goes on.

Everything about what you said is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. Maybe not the wind since it can sweep my side to side, but I long for tiny roads with trees on either side. I would love nothing more than to tour back roads like that for hours on end.

Dude if I could tour "haunted" places on a motorcycle, I'd be the happiest camper around. I love riding to discover new places and I love urban exploration of old, abandoned places. If I could mix the two, that'd be an ideal day out for me.

Well I mean you should always aim to be the best you can be at everything right?

I would assume Reddit has boards for E-celebs and all that shit. Seems like it'd be up your alley.
The censorship shit is definitely shit though. But most of Reddit is shit so what can you expect?

Ah, you're good then bud.

That's a low energy brat w/ tongue image.

I'll just deal with the other half then…

why is the cytube shit

I played through about 90% of the game as a mage using 40 int, it wasn't so bad really.

err I didn't mean wind windy. Like windie? You know twisty and turny.

And thats basically all TN is, its awesome!

You can go from one town to the other using nothing but those.

nah, other people just have patrician taste and love Brat as much as I do.

How is the drumming coming along, senpai?

hang in there mate. Just when I thought shit was never going to get better, I made 2 new friends IRL through my band.
This guy was wearing a Melee shirt and I was like "i gotta be friends with him!" and it happened.

here's a high energy brat :3

I've always seen it as them adding in a false sense of importance. You ever notice how angry english teachers get when you forget to do something or seem bored or on your phone/laptop? Whereas your core classes Professors dont give a fuck? It's cause they dont got that insecurity due to knowing they're important.

Yours does look better than his

I don't know fam. Maybe because you don't post anything good.

Thanks.

Luckily I managed to save the thread and drive the discussion towards Akari.

Oh that kind of windy. Then that's exactly what I'm looking for.
Don't remind me. I wish I rode back when I lived there. I would have loved to tour some of the mountains in Chattanooga. I could go downtown for a damn fine cup of coffee, watch a bluegrass show on the river underneath the glass bridge, and then ride Signal Mountain. I still find myself missing that place sometimes.

These threads are always so damn fast.

Nice

I know that feel. I love fucking around in community college but I know I must take shit seriously and eventually move on. If everything goes according to plan I transfer to a cal state next spring.

But holy crap I wish i could get my fucking hands on a counselor. Their appointments are always taken within a couple hours.

(checked)

SWEET BABY JESUS THE THIGHS

People from Florida flock here like crazy. Seriously. If I asked 10 people where they were born I'd say at least 2 would say florida.

It hasn't been this fast in a while, its nice.

Must just be the scaling on miracles is terrible then.

Catbra > thighs.

akari a cute, but will never be as cute as brat.

it's easier to make an appointment during the middle of the semester. I loved fucking around in community college too. Hell, I'm still in a community college band class..

hey fam, does anyone know much about analogue drugs you can buy from chink stores online? I've been wanting to try some research chemical benzos for anxiety

If you don't like how things are run, take it up with mark. I'm sure you remember when e celeb threads were allowed. When the front page would always have some stupid youtuber people were bitching about. And it wasn't even "culture" ones like DSP, but game grumps and the like. Do you really want those back?

You're not wrong. When I first moved up there, I saw at least 12 Florida tags within the first day. People want to escape this circle of hell for a reason. Don't let Disney, Universal Studios, and "Sunshine State" propaganda fool you, this place is a desolate, muggy wasteland filled with decaying towns, broke-ass communities, and torrential downpours every single day during the Summer.
Tourist traps are just small havens, an oasis in the middle of an incredibly humid desert. A rain desert.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Wasnt there one up not too long ago on some dude who was caught masturbating?

Nah its bad on sorcery too but I don't really care in pve about damage and never really used it in pvp.

Find some stockings or thigh highs with the cat face cut in them.

At least she is the main character!

My grandparents moved down there recently, I don't plan on visiting honestly.

Rooster up so far.

Shit was great for me when I first heard about it, since in high school I already had to write 2-3 page essays and now I get to make it double spaced and waste half the first page with the names and date and shit like that.

say that to me not online and see what happens. faggot.

rip in piece

heh

That sounds nice. Rain is the best.

Castle is there twice.

That makes one of us. I hate it.

Writer's are the most egotistical bastards on the fucking planet.

Why not Pirate

Anyone playing the overwatch beta? I was thinking about trying it out. it looks FUN

Ayy, how's it been muchacho?

Hey dude I've heard you found some artists to draw your avatar but I never could ask you who they were.

Actually, what are we watching in the cytube tonight? I might pop in later. Shame I'm almost done Shantae. Gonna have to find something new I can actually play.

It's hit a point where I think I'm cursed. Last years was basically just a chain of parts failures.

It's boring, try it if you want though, it's free for now

Do you have that .gif of brat where she's sat on her little brat bed and then hops up, pours some crisps into her mouth then pompously chews them ?

I played it on my xbone. It's alright. Don't know what all the hype was about though.

I already did, the problem is the pirated version doesn't get mods or bugfixes

If they moved to a nice, touristy place like Ft. Lauderdale or St. Augustine, then it'd be safe, barring the rain. If they moved anywhere near Central/East FL, I'd avoid it.

It's really not. When it comes down so hard every day at 3 that all the streets flood, wrecks happen all over the place, and the heat makes all the water evaporate as soon as it falls, effectively turning the entire county into a humid hellhole, you might think differently.
Plus, I ride on two wheels, which makes commuting down here a bit of a hassle.

We're getting to the half way point in Gundam. Starting Zeta today.

Makes the nights when they're slow so much more comfy.

Yeah, counselors are always hard to get a hold of by this point in the semester, sucks.

The guy that drew these fine pieces was named Ciircuit, as far as I know he's six feet under though so don't go knocking on his door. Wish he was still around because this is honestly the highest quality lewds of Bloatflies I've seen, almost no lewds exist, he was so nice and let me request it when everyone else would tell me to fuck off. If you're out there, thank you so much

But its not a catbra if its just a catface on stockings.

Yeah, that was DSP. I wish I saved one of the webms because they were funny as shit. Moments like that are the exceptions, because it's too good not to laugh at.

I see the same exact phrases, memes, and images on this website every day.

I've been posting on various Holla Forums boards every day since the GG exodus even though I was never involved in GG. Lately I've been getting a chilling feeling that anyone else who has said "This shit is getting repetitive" has already found a new website or has just moved on from imageboards entirely, and I'm the only "oldfag" (for lack of a less pretentious word) who still religiously posts on a website that I've grown out of.

It reminds me of when I used to spend hundreds of hours playing CS:S and I would hear the same exact callouts and arguments every single game on the same exact maps. Eventually it turned into an existential crisis simulator instead of a fun game, but for some reason I kept playing anyway.

Has anyone else gotten this feeling before? If so, why do you keep coming back on this website?

oh, okay. I liked TF2 a lot before it went to shit so I thought I'd give overwatch a try.

Slowly getting a bit better every day. I hope you can say the same about yourself, friendo

no, but I'll be making some webms later and i'll definitely include that scene! I love whenever Brat is eating. so cute

If you want the guys that are doing new art, I'm trying to get Tor's drawfag on the horn and Joolius (Tumblr guy)

I'm likely not here but in all possibilities that I'm not then it's probably a hologram

Tyrone better not be race mixing.

I think its like up and to the west but I might be wrong.

I am so shocked, I am so surprised.

Post thread music

Is this because of of Steam Goyshop

post it tomorrow and i'll meet you here ok????

No, its an online feature that lets you download shit other users have made.

Might be time to let her go.

The general rule of thumb among locals is the further South you go, the shittier it gets. Even Miami is horribly riddled with crime lately.

Eh a lot of 4am is pretty damn old so you'd be surprised. I mean I've been browsing imageboards over 10 years at this point and I'm sure a lot of others have too.

Watching girls eat is the best fetish.

What about miami vice

I think that would mean it's time to die, though. Computers are all I have. They're the only thing I still enjoy. They're all I'm good at. They're the closest thing I have to friends.

I know the feeling. I'm almost to that point. Time to leave this all behind soon. It really kills me inside.

You sound butthurt.

Oh. So the shitty type of rain. I thought you meant like thunderstorm type shit where you put on a thick hoodie and enjoy a wet walk.

Nice! What kinda bike you got?

So you're an imposter then!

He's like one of 4 guys and the rest are girls. You know white girls gonna get tapped. Like fish in a barrel

i used to be really good at blogging, i could write about myself for hours even though i was neet and nothing particularly interesting was happening in my life. i was a really good storyteller.

i haven't talked to anyone IRL other than my mom since december though and my social skills depleted to nothing.

Yeah, I just ignore it.

I wish I slept more

I'm making progress, slowly but surely. Thanks for asking amigo. Glad to hear that you're doing the same yourself.

than north east ohio western pa is the place you wanna go monica.

I feel a lot of shit like e-celebs, showdown, old console threads etc, should just be consolidated into a handful of cyclical threads.

I stopped going to my counselor half-way through cause I knew what classes I needed to fill out for my major and how many electives I needed to just enroll everything myself as soon as it opened. You're in kind of a weird spot with transferring out though.

Man wish I could've taken advantage of that shit

eh, tbh fam I just dude weed lmao so I don't have to smh so much carlton dance.

I'm the meposter

they'll come back

If I wasn't tired I'd go on

Oh yeah, that's what I was thinking about, I remembered you mentioning other artists. I think Joolius could draw a mean bloatflychan, he's got a knack for monstrous and degenerate stuff. It's been a while since I've seen him in the drawthreads though. I don't know about the other guy. Tor, as in the network?

okay!

btw karen is best girl. excellent taste

fetish? I like feet tbh. It's the most normalfag of fetishes though.

Do you have any of those blogs saved? It's always nice to go back and read what you were thinking a couple years down the road

do you have insomnia like me, spiderbro?

More like buttbored.

That outfit should be blue!

Man, none of those make sense.

Official theme.

Sounds like something Holla Forums would say

Is Ritsu a boy or a girl?

Feet are pretty damn good too.

Or feet covered in food like icecream

I really hope he accepts my request for more Bloatfly-chan art, I can't avatarfag with only three images.

Nah, I just hear the sounds of asshurt.

Didn't Holla Forums do that with SU and it just turned into a cesspool of faggotry?

I mean it's time to get a new one, or at least perform some serious cyber-surgery to fix her up.

oh did they? well then that's not the answer. What's SU?

Don't make me post it!

What would you like to do to Ritsu's feet?

Fair point, but since everyone here is so used to muggings, robberies, and shootings that it has to get really bad for anyone to take notice, I take it as a bad sign when they start talking about Miami over known gang hotspots.

We get light drizzles too, but those usually precede the monsoons.

Honda Rebel CMX250. Nothing flashy, but she gets the job done and thieves look at sportsbikes before they look at cruisers around here.
There's a buddy of mine who rides too, and he's been wanting to trade my Rebel for his VStar. I might just do. Slightly larger cc's, and the V-twin & butch sounding exhaust are pretty noice.

Social skills are easy to get back, just go out and buy something from a store you've never been to. Like a soda from a gas station or something. That way you can at least remember what it's like, and if you sperg out, you can just never go there again and they'll never see you again either.

How come Ritsu looks like a man in photos like these

Do it faggot. I need a reason to leave these threads.

no I'm the kinda person who can be able to sleep forever

everyone is though

how're you?

Everything.

Wait you don't live in miami do you?

Don't die.

Why would you want that.

I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. I always do.

Fucking god damn it

I don't feel like dealing with something as silly as that. Just not worth splitting things up.

Steven universe. It's mediocre as fuck from what I've seen my older__ sister watch. That and it's known for the tumblr style of gay being in a kids show.

No, I live closer to the middle. The only risk of death I have is shitty drivers, muggings, and crazed homeless.
Which happens pretty much everywhere here, but the difference is the background. I won't get to die seeing the coast, just dead plants and foreclosed buildings.

I still got it.

Glad my area is so nice. Only the odd crack head doing something funny every once in a while.

oh…yea that, that's why I stopped watching Juicebox FGC on twitch cause him and his whole chat went full-on autist.

I'm surprised the Holla Forums crowd doesnt dubs post that shit clean off of their board.

Alright, imma go play some vidya. Y'all have a good one. I might be back this week or not.

Not bad, she's a nice comfy girl.
Never liked it myself, but I remember it being popular due to Sons of Anarchy.

That's the big drawback on em imo. My cousin had a Kawasaki ZX-R10, which was a beauty but i'd be paranoid as fuck without a garage.

I knew you sent him it. You thirsty bastard.

You really have no idea what we were talking about.

Take care niggie.

satp it

No.

always wanted a bmw bike, preferably and older one but I wouldn't be too picky.

Holy shit nice taste. I love old 60s bmw bikes.

Its the fucking white trim, so sexy.

Crack heads are a part of my everyday life. They usually leave you alone if you give them some change, as long as it's daylight out.
I wouldn't go walking around here after midnight though. It's pretty bad just two miles down, and even worse if you venture a bit further out.
You know how you'd see Gangland episodes about people being killed for wearing the wrong color in the wrong neighborhood?
There's a few of those nearby. People have been jumped for wearing red when in reality they were just walking home from their shift at Target.

I'm considering it because it's a larger-ish bike and he's a shorter cat, so the Rebel might fit him more comfortably. Plus, Yamaha makes quality bikes. No money exchanging hands, just titles.

Sporties are magnets for theft and police around here. There's always a report going out about a stolen CBR or Gixxer, and people here use their drag bikes as their daily commutes too, then they wonder why police are following them when their rear tire is stretched a foot out.

You like it white, eh?
I should have avaterfagged with motorcycles. I have an overabundance of pictures in my bike folder

Time for Zeta

Opinions on this?

Going to sleep. Night.

It's fucking amazing

Video ruined protomen for me.

Night Yakuzafag

I hope you get to cuddle with your tomboy waifu in your dreams

trikes are cooler

Sleep pizza.

What the hell is that thing

Is it too late to change?

Was out yesterday. Sorry I didn't deliver your pizza.

Night Kazuma Kiri-Yakuzanon

Regular trikes or reverse trikes like a Can-Am Spyder?
Those feel wonky as fuck to ride.

A heavily modified Indian cruiser. Don't recall the model off the top of my head, but needless to say, it ain't stock.
Have an Evangelion paint job too

Most likely, but I'll still post bikes every now and then anyway.

regular, since that reverse looks likes like a poor mans quad

I fucking love weeb paint jobs on cars and bikes. I've never seen a Ritsu one, I should look for a k-on one though.

I saw one of those once. It had a horn on the front. Looked dangerous as fuck.

I get what you mean, but that's just silly. Pic related.

I think you could post whatever it is you avatarfagged with alongside bikes for a while, with an increasing bike/avatar ratio, and then just use bikes. In other words, become a transavatarfag

that's alot for a three wheeler

How do you feel about a more macho customization?

I haven't seen one with a horn yet. I need to stop by a bike night sometime and get some photos of the local customs.

That was a thought I had a while back. I might slyly start posting more and more motorcycles, or just fake my death and come back as motonon or something silly like that.

You're not wrong.

Gonna fuck off. Later fags.

Have a good one.

Eh not my thing.

is that shit from the orange county choppers?

See ya faggot

Sleep tight, cigarette man.

I know what you like.

I dunno. Maybe? Never watched OC Choppers. The reality show bullshit was too much for me. I just wanted to look at bikes and the process, not watch the Jersey Shore.

Not even in jest, am I impressed.

I don't know if I should be mad at her for being an idiot because she thinks she's a failure and made similar choices or feel like and idiot for thinking she would like it

Whats your life plan

Work minimum wage a couple years and move out of the country

That one is better.

What country are you in now and where are you going?

Is she one of those people who think going to uni is the best thing of all time
Bonus points is if they actually havn't been themselves

It's me, Tor, I live in aus

She dropped out so she's scared I'll end up like her with a shit Job like her but I'm actually going abroad to Boigerland if trump is elected

Ah, you're the guy from yesterday. How's that job hunt coming along?

You really blend in when you're not angry.

I'm doing it next year, but I'm gonna work at like a supermarket or something

I wish you the best of luck. I've never had a job so I don't know what advice I could give.

Thanks, talking to people online gives me more hope than talking to someone in real life

Well I can sort of see her view then
I keep getting hassled my self to go by my relatives who did well for them selves despite not going to uni
But yeah the job market here is pretty bone dry ain't it
I wish we had tone dog back

Same here.

"reality" shows fuck me off too

Is it too late to I'm back from space

yes

>not using >>>/4am/
wew
e
w

They say travel broadens the mind. I happen to be moving back to the states this weekend after living in Ireland for a few months. It's pretty here.