Stardew Valley is getting a major update

Source: stardewvalley.net/post-launch-progress-update-version-1-1-and-more/

So, this is what I was waiting for another Stardew Valley thread. Post your farms and shit, or should I wait until the update is actually released? Also, this was 5 days ago anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

community.playstarbound.com/threads/anthro-characters.109960/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good post

What did he mean by this?

Hope they make the early-midgame more exciting. Grinding the mines for resources day in and day out kills my drive to play, and after about the third month of watering a hundred plants manually, shit gets old

How does this have anything to do with tumblr?

Don't reply to him you retard.

Have they fixed the fact it's piss-easy and the marriage candidates are ass and the art style is a fucking mess?

Honestly i'm just waiting to see if co-op will be any good.

Forgot to add:
Nice for co-op, but it will be ported to consoles. Nothing to lose, tho, since ports will probably lack the modding capability the PC version have.
Dunno what they meant with merchandise.

They'll probably focus on late game since that was a common complain even among faggots here, although I never understood why.
Also, upgrade the watering can as soon as you can, it makes everything easier, and once you make sprinklers is meaningless.

Probably not.
You can fix the art with mods, tho, most of it, at least.

Has there ever been a difficult Harvest Moon-like game at all?
I think it's supposed to be easy.
You can mod the artstyle, didn't really care enough myself though.

They also need to either fix the broken-tier artisan good production or add a bunch of new cash sinks.

There's a difference between "easy" and "effortless."

You usually had to at least try to break the games.

Well, Stardew Valley is stupidly easy to break.
In harvest moon you had to invert some effort in even cheesing it or breaking it.
In Stardew Valley money becomes meaningless at some point, as well as watering your crops.

But it's not early-access. Technically. They're just getting around to adding in things that probably should have been in the initial launch.

You remind me of the fag from the starmade thread.
The game is full with "constant" updates. It's made by a single guy.

the shitpost spammr is making my laugh but im a little drunk

Your money ballons like crazy in Stardew. I don't have any money problems at all before the 1st year even ends without using any cheesy tactics.

The fuck is this?

Harvest Moon ripoff?

Yup.

It's been too long since I played the original HM titles, I was a kid around the time, so I don't remember at all. Thought it was kind of the same in terms of difficulty, but then again, I couldn't read the english text so it might have been an issue of understanding.

I really hope the amount of things they keep adding to this game don't end up bloating the core objectives.

Superfluous features that do nothing to enhance meaningful decision-making are a serious problem that eventually ruined the Harvest Moon series. I would really hate to see that happen to this game too.

Harvest Moon 64 takes some pretty hardcore planning to complete the "perfect" game in the end.

Does this update get rid of the interracial dating and that nigger?

What do you think, user

Unfortunately nothing can be done about your chronic desire to get pounded by big black cocks.

Money management is a pretty big deal in Harvest moon and farming never becomes completely useless
Stardew valley reminds me of Rune factory 1 in terms of broken economy

I guess i will have to mod them out myself.

Notice i didn't say anything about the gay shit.

when is this update happening?

I pirated the game and I need to make sure I keep up with the updates.

Looks like divorce will be added as well for the people who fucked up and married the wrong waifu.

Soon. There hasn't been a specific date announced.

JUST

The comfy farming game immediately turns into a meme horror game.

SPORTS

I'll get it when the shitty art style gets changed or modded into something bearable

I think there'd be more mods than game at the point stardew becomes worthwhile.

community.playstarbound.com/threads/anthro-characters.109960/

Here you go user!

Alright, which one of you anons are making this?

Does it work in 4k yet?

What a cutie.

I remember in some past thread someone posted a "marry the shota" mod too.

you can steal waifus?