Reforming Normalfag Consensus

There is currently a large operation being pushed into normiespace in an attempt to retake their minds in the current state of chaos created by the question of fake vs trusted media, creating a power vacuum. Agents are trying to frame left of center news as unbiased news outlets while throwing any right wing news off into the "extremism" end of their spectrum, letting some hyper-left publications be used as scapegoats to feign unbiased analysis. This image has been plastered on kikebook from people who live across the country that are lukewarm on the issues to just left or just right of center despite having 0 factual basis. Let alone the fact that the right is actually correct in ideology or when it comes to basing decisions on facts or statistics. When the image is brought up, shills continue to argue that the publications on the right are much more extreme and biased than those on the left and they provide graphics of spliced together headlines from those like Breitbart. We need to counteract these fake news memes with info graphics of our own. Considering we have the truth on our side this shouldn't be difficult. Dump any collected info, videos, infographics or spliced images of hypocritical biased news headlines in this thread so that anons may have tools to to use when in such arguments.

Tl;dr
Kikes attempting to reform consensus and spreading "muh centrism is always correct and bias from any sides is universally wrong" while promoting left wing media as centrist. Dump info/images of fake news.

Hey op. You see that pi ture? Shift all of it left. Now your right.

Sure, great pic.

No need to explain the rest because zero of these are anything but kike owned controlled opposition. Lurk moar faggot.

They're just trying to meme the horseshoe ideology as hard as possible because the current media structure does not want to change. They haven't realized that this will do nothing. It's about as effective as fake news was.

absolute garbage chart this shit pisses me off

The economist is defined by the system as "neutral" because it is the direct output of the establishment. Same as AP. It's what they want the vast majority of normies to agree upon. Not surprising both are run by Rothschilds.

Sage for entry-level shit that everyone already knows

I didn't make the chart, it's what's being pushed

Yeah, maybe 10 years ago. They've always been globalist shills as far as I can remember but since they got their new editor they're as SJW as they can get away with.

That would be a simple edit to bring this shitty infographics more in line with the truth. Many of them need to be rearranged further left as well honestly. I.e. the Atlantic, that's hyper liberal garbage as well yet it's in not horrible. The main issue is the images, info of bias news hypocrisy is needed to plead the case to the normalfag star don't know any better to begin with.

Checking trips of truth

Just call them fake news. When they come up with a new slur against right leaning media outlets, call them that. They can't handle their own memes.

This. Safe space ideology doesn't create resilience.

hol' up wait a minute…
>a high quality news source…

fixed it

Just fucking stop with that image, for fuck's sake.

No, try harder.

The sad thing is that there's someone out there who actually believes this shit enough to make an "infograph" out of it.

No One America News? It's the most based cable news channel.

Nope. Spencer is a faggot but god damn this bitch went full "muh holohoax literally hitler".

kek what did you expect her to say? "I agree we must 14/88 fellow aryan." The fact that they even had him on says something.

if you are still bluepilled in the current year and don't wake up just by looking around yourself nothing will save you, except a bullet

They had him on for the same reason the rest of the jewish press does: he's an unlikable sodomite who isn't going to win any normalfags over.

Wew

I expected her to not go full CNN. What use is "based" media when it does the lefts' work for them? Go shill your network somewhere else.

not only can ya feel the bullshit horseshoe trying to make neutral sound good while dragging down both far sides, but the position is absolute shit

there is some serious jewry going on with OPs image

Kikebart is fake news user.

He was also on NPR, so that doesn't mean much.

The media kikes haven't yet caught on that their old neolib-neocon political spectrum no longer applies in the age of Trump.

Hahahahahaha.
Also there is no low quality media on the left, I wonder (((why)))?

I made a WIP version.

Or is nature right wing?

Is this just a meme?

>"to confrim your beliefs"
Ah, so this data has been brought to us by the Dept. of Shit Pulled from a Plebbitor's Ass?