Kojima missed this song for MGS V

I swear this song would have been perfect if Kojima included it into the soundtrack for MGSV: Phantom Pain, don't know why he missed it

Reasons:

1. 80s style
2. Lyrics fit (give it a listen)
3. Cheesy as fuck
4. Gay as fuck, so perfect for trolling (again, listen to the lyrics)
5. Since, gay as fuck, perfect for trolling, as Kojima is the ultimate troll (Meatspin effect for the other song)

Thoughts?

With all the vacations and legal troubles i think Kojima missed the entirety of MGS5 development

This should have been in the game too, really fits themes and context of story.

Reminder that MGS5 will never be finished.

I never finished mgsv

Of course you never finished it, you can't finish a game with no ending :^)

Kojima doesn't work like that. He's not a lowly internet troll.

99 LUFTBALLONS

Song about an apocalypse caused by a pilot mistaking air balloons with an enemy aircraft. Released in 1983. It's fucking perfect. Fucking hate Kojima and MGSV for not including this song.

J-just wait. The ruse will finally come to an end on the game's anniversary!

He means Venom. To him Paz was always that virginal innocent girl that was caught up in the politics. That's why he feels so much guilt for not finding the second bomb that he comes up with an illusion of her still being alive.

apparently, konami rt'd some group called metal gear anti nuclear that disarm nukes. So disarmament is still a thing that can happen. What do you people think about this?

I think I'll start playing again to disarm, the game is basically dead so disarmament shouldn't be hard to achieve since there's no one left to make nukes.

this song tbh

and this song too
its from 1986 but so is Take On Me so fuck you

I never understood how to disarm nukes. Don't even know how to check if a base has them.

The nuke numbers are being hacked back up by Konami. They made it impossible to win so they could claim gamers are not a devoted audience, and to screw over Kojima one more time.

They're sitting on a piece of story content locked until one system reaches disarment, which takes place in the Cuban hospital Ahab and Ishmael were transferred from. Literally just a cutscene, but still a big twist.

Fucking casuals.

I've been paying attention to that conspiracy subreddit since they do occasionally find interesting shit like the MSX tape data, and dataminers have found code that activates Ground Zeroes' ending and something called "TPP_ending" when disarmament is reached.

Also there's code for picking up XOF patches like in GZ, but it functions like the Phantom Pain collectible system so its unlikely it was a leftover. Probably cut content.

The problem is like said, Konami seems to be making dummy accounts (at least) on the PC version that have single platform FOBs but a ridiculous amount of nukes and very little time put into the game.

The nuclear target tab for FOBs is broken. I have noticed that the better my espionage rank the more likely I am to see someone with a nuke on the menu. People also intentionally suicide enough times to get the worst possible rank and wind up seeing all of the single-plat nuke platforms that make up the majority.

Overall I think Konami is just trying to drag out the game as long as possible so their microtransaction shekels don't dry up. MGO3 is largely a failure with constant MB Coin cosmetics rather than fixing bugs and balancing the game. The cut content scandal and Game Awards hurt their image and all they have is Pachinko and Soccer games.