50k irish people live in USA illgally

how many white undocumented "americans" have to go back? Why the hell white person would stay in USA ilegally?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PRCKh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit thread.

for you

Your english sucks, Juan. You have to go back.

any white euro eats potatoes. wtf u on about

agreed

i can't believe the irish meme hasn't died yet.

These fuckers almost STARVED during the potato famine, read a fucking book you idiot.

If it's white it's alright.
If it's brown flush it down.

Pick one.

50k in a country of hundreds of millions.

Nice try Gonzalez. We could give a fuck if there were millions, because they assimilate and are compatible with our culture.

reported for bumping this thread and being part of the shill cancerous attack for destroying our board

i gues there are more russians(mostly jews from former ZSRR) illegally

Agreed, they all have to go back, and I hope Trump expands the travel ban to everywhere until we can get the vetting process solved.

Ebin 5 year old maymay, Reddit faggot

sage goes in all fields

Jesus christ if i was a mod i'd ban your right away.

Underaged and uneducated you deserve to starve with them.

Kek has SPOKEN!

Fuck you, kike. You have no ability to ban me from Tel Aviv.

ITT Illegal potato niggers who have to go back

No Gennis I don't care tgat your shithole is going through YET ANOTHER potato famine

Having fun LARPing as a white person, Rabbi?

They're not Irish

They're Africans that Ireland kicked out and we took off their hands for them

WEW I think you might have struck a cord there! Also little known fact, the Potato Niggers actually went through TWO Potato Famines. One during the 1700s another through the 1800s. Were it not for Germans and ammonia I think they would have had one this century and the last as well!

Pic related

Fuck off, D&C Rabbi

Go be a victim somewhere else lad, also you're on a Nationalist and NatSoc imageboard, what the fuck did you expect?

You have to go back pajeet

I expect you to understand that in times of need (right fucking now), we all have to band together to fight against the mud hordes. Calling someone a "potato nigger" is kike D&C to the max, and I hope you burn to death slowly in the oven.
t. RWDS

No wonder you fags used to be considered to be lower than niggers and dogs.

The eternal anglo

Fuck off, Simon

hello Holla Forums

Right, and that gives them an excuse to come in illegally into my country? That gives them the excuse to use their eternal victim status and antagonize shitskins against us like the useful tools they are? Nah fuck you, they have to go back.

Can't you make your bait at least a little better?

*starves from lack of potatoes*

Remove Potato.

SALT THE POTATO FARMS

WE GREAT HIBERNIAN FAMINE 3 NAO

EX IRA
AKA Paid by Rothschilds plastic paddys

Taigs are honorary non-whites; they identify with other 'oppressed colonial peoples'

Compare and contrast

(checked reluctantly)

No faggot, I expect you to not use BritishJewish memes; "potato nigger." Some kike sat down a few hundred years ago, and made up that Irish people "aren't white" and are "Stupid", and you still repeat it. It's the ultimate D&C.

sage goes in all fields you retarded niggers

its a official statistic and you can easily find it you fucking retard

Whoa. Well I guess we have to keep the 10 million mexican sex slaves and drug dealers, don't we, rabbi. You're so smart.

Are you upset?

Also check out these pics and this cuckold song made by the potato niggers.

You idiots these are ex- IRA plastic Paddies paid by the Rothschilds aka commies.

Also red headed people, travelers, gypsies.
GET OUT!

not an argument

no coincidence that (((communists))) love the IRA

Jesus Christ they really are potato niggers

Whatever you say, Rabbi

This is an obvious non-white posting shit threads in order to shit up the board. I want to purge this thread.

Oh I'm sorry Moshe, it truly is anti-semitic of me to call out potato niggers for rallying the shitskin hordes against me due to their eternal victim status. I have now seen the light Moshe Shekelstein and will now accept all the illegal immigrants in the world, including the Irish!

Oy vey Rabbi, Ireland sure is fucked

>>>archive.fo/PRCKh

That satirical essay made by that one English troll should have been made into reality. You fucks should have been enslaved, used as sex toys and skinned for your red hair.

Nothing of value would be lost

Kek has spoken once more!

CHECKED

Fuck off back to >>>/TRS/. It's bobvious you TRS faggots are butthurt about the fact that we discoverer you like things in your asshole. Instead of just halting your neo-homosexual movement, you come on here and pull Jewish-tier D&C.

British Anglos are the fucking worst. Shut the fuck up already or sage the thread. No one gives a fuck about your shitty Anglo-Zionist pride or the IRA being subverted by commie Jews.

Only TRS would accept fucking micks. Fuck off back to /r/TheDonald you fucking moderate.

You potato niggers are honorary kikes as well I see.

such a shit thread. none of them go back

Because, believe it or not Pajeet, emigrating to the US from a European country is actually hard as fuck because Murican immigration laws have been geared towards flooding the country with brown-skinned "diversity" ever since 1965. Which is why there's a shitload of Irish and Poles and Russikies on overstayed visas living in the US right now.

made the IRA

At least my country isn't a mixed-race hellhole full of slags and atheism. How are the no-go zones working out, you bloody anglo bastards.

You have to have lived in Ireland to be a true Irishman.

I don't know m8, I have to check if it's 6'o bong before I go outside.

Ulster and only Ulster is real Ireland.

Shit thread is shit.

wew.