SHIT
SHIT
SHIT
SHIT
SHIT

SHIT

shit..

sage

only because they don't drop their slender, elegant, deeply penetrating silver knight weapons for you to bury deep inside their silver knight friends

Why? it's a waste of life.

OP uses Elite Knight + Drake Sword like a basic bitch.

It's true

You tell me, which is really more gay?

Silver Knight > Scorched Knight

Sad isn't it, the hivemind here seems hellbent on creating a place where only pre-approved topics can happen.

Hang yourself, my man.

This, Silver Knights are literally Anons.

I've been playing Dark Souls 2 scholar of the first meme and up to the Looking Glass Knight. I want this nightmare to be over.

casual

The guy with the mirror shield? What's so difficult about him?

It's not hard DkS2 is just terrible and I'm pushing myself to finish it and be done forever.

DaS2 nothing was hard except the DLC bosses because it was learn moveset or 1hitko.

Looking glass knight all you need to do is make sure you roll when he swings his weapon not when he raises it or you will get hit.

but they barely do much in ds3
unlike their brethren in that fire area in ds2

If you don't like it then just stop, user.

At least you aren't DSP, who tried to continuously throw lightning spears at the mirror knight, you know, not realizing the mirror knight has A MIRROR which deflects lightning bolts.

I don't know, it doesn't look right to me.

What kind of corset would you need to fit into armour like that?

Don't worry, at least you have the worst area in the game to look forward to.

you look like arse

the worst area is always the next area
the game does not get better

You mean painting guardians?

Werent Darkmoon the ones worshipping Gwyndolin?

Priscilla is a garbage tier waifu. I'm rather glad Aldrich ate her. Poor Papa Nito though.

Aldrich didn't eat fluffy tail. He just dreamt about her.

No, Priscilla is gone. He can use Nito's sword (sort of, as the tip of his spear,) Gwyndolin's bow, and Lifehunt Scythe used by Priscilla.

"Pale girl in hiding" can also mean Yorshka, who is hidden away in a prison tower near Painting Guardian clothing and sword.

I find it rather difficult to believe during the time he was consuming Gwyndolin, Aldrish dreamt of Priscilla and her hidden world and learned how to use her scythe.

Are the Corvians trying to find the painted world to live there, or did they leave?

But pale girl in hiding does mean Priscilla since it's lifehunt scythe. You can't declare the spell's description is about Yorshka while using the spell itself to prove he ate priscilla, that's silly.

I don't mind gay knights as long as they keep the armor on.

Aldrich gains his power from consuming gods. Nito, Gwyndolin, and Priscilla. Its entirely possible he dreamt of Yorshka, considering Priscilla being her mother.

Strangely, Yorshka hints Gwyndolin may be alive, and getting a miracle relating to Gwynvere with Rosaria's soul makes me wonder if the two are related.

Template thread.

People who keep on saying this are a bunch of fucking idiots. Gwyndolin is the only one that's been consumed. Wake up you ignorant slaves!

I cant watch this, I'm sorry user, I tried.

I'm loving this video. The autism is so rich, so thick, you can almost taste it like semen.

Why are you people pushing this shitty meme so hard?

Taste mine you slut.

to justify the huge wave of bans we are getting

Quite frankly if anything is template driven it is the standards threads we have, not the shitposting ones.

Damn son so salty.
Delicious.

So last night I was doing some fight clubs in the usual area (the white place right after the boss before Aldrich).

Well there were tons of people there, and when I was summoned I'd get hit by something without being in direct combat, and so would my opponents. There were also cases where I would clearly hit something and the blood animation would play, despite nobody being around me.

It was pretty laggy last night, and I'm wondering if I was hitting/getting hit by phantoms in other worlds. Anyone notice anything like that?

*silver

both silver- and black knights have ridiculously tiny heads. its even worse when the player wears the armor sets.

But wouldn't a non-retard realize after the first bolt not to do it again?

Discuss this

You look like a massive fag. Get a proper cape.

you're gay

Fuck off back to reddit, faggot

He could always go downstairs and fuck one of those bug things

You should strive for quality in every aspect of your posting. quality funposting, quality discussion.
Template threads aren't frowned on because they aren't serious discussion, but because they lead to low quality threads.

Go back to 4chan, faggot.

But fun is banned there.
Are we banning it here too ?