IT'S BEGINNING

FEMINISTS BOYCOTTING JUSTICE LEAGUE AHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/schedule/?view=distributor&id=weinsteincompany.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ben Affleck confirmed pedo

/OURGUY/

This. Pizzagate is real.

How about we actually boycott shitty capeshit because it looks sounds and tastes like shit.

I was boycotting justice league a year ago

Feminists boycotting action movies is like men boycotting tampons.

Deffo sure that you love capeshit.

Implying men can't use tampons.
Rude

CONFIRMED, IT'S ALL MANUFACTURED CONTROVERSY CREATED MY (((DISNEY))) TO REMOVE THE COMPETITION

Good. I like DIsney.

… and not every upcoming Weinstein release?
boxofficemojo.com/schedule/?view=distributor&id=weinsteincompany.htm

Holla Forums WE MUST GO TO SEE JUSTICE LEAGUE ITS THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT SCARY VAGINA. BY THE WAY THE GREEKS AND ROMANS HAD BASED HOMOSEXUALITY.

Adblocked.

Filtered.

I hate capeshit what about my post was unclear to you?

I think you are a liar obviously.

I hate these threads. Holla Forums has become nothing but a swirling circle of misdirection, misinformation, propaganda, sarcasm and whiny angst.

Also autism.

Look at who posted that, miloyinoppfans. How does Milo suggesting feminists should boycot it equate to feminists boycotting it? Marvel is complete SJW garbage, but DC is the same shit. Milo is saying this in an effect to prevent them from boycotting it because now they'll be doing what he told them to. And the only reason he likes DC is for the same reason Ben Shapiro gushes endlessly on his show about Gal Gadot being gorgeous despite her being flat and having a face like ET, because she's Israeli.

This thread has the stink of something that same circle of media whores posts on here. How in the FUCK does that OP justify "IT BEGINS"? What begins? Some nobody on twitter suggesting some other nobodies say they don't like something they have no financial effect on? Eat shit.

Feel better? Nothing is going to change.

How do you know what Mil has to say? He isn't capable of having a YT channel.

What a faggot

Have you not figured out yet why we say ‘OP is a faggot’ as a matter of course?

Faggots are loud, obnoxious and demand attention for a trivial and unimportant act. The act of creating a thread is the act of seeking attention, since 99% of all OP posts could be a reply to an existing thread. OP is a faggot.

So all OPs are garbage because they are about seeking attention. OP was trying to be clever, and like all faggots, he failed. Such is being an OP.

But aren’t most capeshit fans of the “male feminist” variety? I say we name and shane them, it’s what us forward-thinking progressives are best at. Any man who sees Justice League should be outed and have their employers harassed until they are fired. They would be very progressive of us.

Good. Now patiently waiting for any of the big Marvel stars to be accused of groping/being "creepy"/whatever. Something tells me Ruffalo is the kind of cuck that would sniff someone's hair or appear as the "sensitive" guy to get his silly hard among women.

Isn't this a the first sign of a kino tier movie?

Either that or Daisy suddenly accuses John Oogabooga for getting too touchy-feely with her. Extra points if Jewjew allegedly groped her or Carrie Fisher.

That would be awesome

Is there at least evidence?

Reminder that feminist websites are in the pocket of the Big 5 especially Disney and Comcast and regularly shill Disney products in their blogs and articles, most writers and editors are Disney obsessed fangirls and so have no problem with this.

Reminder that the Aut-Right is also in the Big 5's pocket and that Treasure Secretary Steve Mnuchin used to have a big stake in RatPac which co-produces Justice League which has since been divested to Len Blavatnik, billionaire Trump donor. Really makes you think…

Almost like this contoversy is manafactured from both sides and using political divides to shepherd consumers into different product choices (Disney vs. Warner Bros)

You mean other than his confession/apology on Twitter?

slow news day?

It's almost like they want people to watch this.
Too bad it will be trash, the story will suck (modern movie + capeshit) and the film is full of kikes so there's nothing appealing to look at.

What a faggot.

I think its part of the marketing.

Boycott Hollywood while you're at it.

Was it real harassment? The feminist definition of it is very abroad.

he stuck his finger up someone's bum through their dress at a party

No, he apologized for another girl.

popcorn flick boycotts are for manbabies and womanbabies

That's comedic seeing how feminists wouldn't have seen the movie regardless. So this boycott means absolutely nothing and not gonna affect the box office in any way. But now if the movie flops because it looks like udder shit, femicunts will claim that it was because of them. So should we support the film now? D- Did jew plan this all along?

It's directed by Whedon now. Of course it would be a good thing if it fails.

But it will be attributed to a very bad reason. In this instance "a film with ebbyl raping Ben Affleck is successful" and feminism BTFO might be a better thing to happen. Whedon will probably cry on twatter that he supports feminists that the movie should flop.

bring it down