wired.com/2007/12/intervie…
nintendo.co.uk/Iwata-Asks…
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol Touhou

mgs aborted the stealth genre

SWERY

Does he mean the game or the movie?

Toddoshinou Howarudomura

I don't know who the fuck made that image, but I hate them with every fiber of my being.

Metal Gear Solid did, but MG and MG2 dindu nuffin

Why the fuck is Sakaguchi irrelevant? Don't you know he came back to work on FFXV? This shit is really happening.

Whats he doing?

*Toddo Hawādo
That's actually how you say his name in Japanese.

advised Tabata on various things.

I feel like Inafune should be in a shit tier to himself, he sucks but it's hard to call him irrelevant at the moment.

I didn't recognize him at all, also where is Pixel?

Arr rook same

Die in a fucking fire, you faggot.

Kept reading "Fav Jap developer" as "JAV Fap developer"

One of them could make it.

When was the last time he put out something that wasn't utter garbage?

who made this shit? He hasn't made much but damn if is games aren't good

holy fuck these nips all look da same

Not anymore

but he was probably responsible for the motion controls of star fox. He's still a legend I think the market is whats killing him more than a lack of creativity

are there any good non-japanese asian devs?

Try harder reddit.

implying there's a choice

You forgot Kenichiro Takaki.

fuck off

Which one would you fug, Holla Forums?

Martin Edmondson. Not very famous, but never shat out a single mediocre game in his life.

Who makes Monster Hunter?

nintendo

Kojima must have a tight boipussy.

Yoshio Sakamoto should be added to the bottom tier as well considering Other M was his idea.

I like the one with the slanted eyes

Considering he has the most British name possible, looks British, and lives in Britishland, I'm having trouble believing he's actually Asian.

Capcom

I completely forgot about him.

Do you have a source on Aonuma being a brown-noser?

Guys, we all have to respond to these totally legitimate opinions OP has, which aren't replybait at all!

I know I'm doing it too, but come on guys, have you ever seen more obvious bait?

cute, tell me about the next heap of shit with the same retarded freeze-on-hit combat they've been churning out for the last 10 years

Stopped reading there

I typed all that last night, when I was barely awake and talking out of my ass. The only things I know are true are that Koizumi really did write ALttP, LA, OoT and MM, he really was Miyamoto's Protege, he really did invent z-targetting, and he really did come with almost everything in Majora's Mask, at least according to this video.

Aonuma probably is a brown-noser, though. How else did he get the Zelda series over Koizumi?

Where the fuck is Taro Yoko?

What a garbage list

you deserve those dubs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshiaki_Koizumi

1101.com/nintendo/nin11/nin11_1.htm - the source leads here…it looks like a interview with the MM devs… I'm unsure by what "lighthearted" means…though I found the levity, strange humor, and even joy to help with the strange alien atmosphere of MM…it's still possible that Aonuma isn't a hack but unless I learn nipponese…I hall remain mum on the matter.

Yoko "Absolute Madman" Taro is in his own tier

Seriously speaking, he's a chill, humble guy that stays true to his vision but always ends up falling flat on his face when it comes to making vidyo. His best work was Nier and even then it was pretty average gameplay-wise. He's a great developer in my book, tho.

I hate developer fanfiction so much. This shit is pure extrapolation.

faggot

What leaves you to believe it's extrapolation?

*leads

The Gust guys AKA not on your shitty list.

Yoot Saito.
He understands that Japs can't make games with the same kind of depth as the west so he makes batshit insane games instead.

What year are you living in and how can I time travel there?

Thank god I wasn't the only one who thought that.
Matsuno's a fucking fantastic developer

This right fucking here.
Yes, he makes fanservice games, but they're also fast paced action games with responsive, smooth controls, and the characters are better written than anything to come out of the west in decades. Takaki knows how to make a game fun because he himself is a gamer, not a businessman or neon haired film school reject.

Tier list could use some work, but Itsuno being on the same level(if not higher) than Kamiya is agreeable.

When will he make a Half Minute Hero spin off game with Senran Kagura characters?

You are the cancer of video games.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Ishiwatari, Harada, SWERY, Yoko Taro, Itsuno and Kamiya

Ishi is a god tier artist and composer, Nomura makes good art too when he doesn't good to X and DoC levels.

kill yourself OP

yep

Kono

ZUN
U
N

ZUN made the same game more than 14 times and it's still mediocre.

Now Tonnor, that guy is god tier.

I had never known this whole time that AC was made by nips

granted I didn't get too far into the series, but still that surprised me

Whoopee Camp

Itsuno is best answer.

Dude, he did amazing games.
But I mean, he hasn't done anything in the last couple of years. And I doubt he will ever do anything great.
And Unsung Story looks like shit.
;_;

Kojima should be in Shit tier as well as God tier

Hideaki Atsuno, Hideki Kamiya, Hideo Kojima, Suda 51, Shinji Mikami, Tomonobu Itagaki, and Fumio Ueda.

They're all just pretentious hacks.

E3 13: Super Mario 3D World Q&A - youtube.com/watch?v=NGWpZ…
Iwata Asks: Super Mario Galaxy: The Producer and Director - iwataasks.nintendo.com/intervi… (slightly abbreviated)
Yoshiaki Koizumi Conference Part 6 of 8 - youtube.com/watch?v=Mn5sZ…
Interview: Super Mario Galaxy Director On Sneaking Stories Past Miyamoto - wired.com/2007/12/intervie…
Iwata Asks: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - nintendo.co.uk/Iwata-Asks…

Define pretentious.

People who think they are more important than they really are or who think they know more than they really know.