Die Juden

When was the first time the Jews really got BTFO?
I don't know much about their history back then, but Romans certainly made a dent in their asses.
I'm asking because one could see a trend, a sort of un-cucked philosophy, throughout every civilisation. The children of said trend are most likely antisemitic. But this is important because it reflects a certain second nature in elevated minds.
Alpha wolves versus omega cucks.
Truth versus deceit.
Glory versus subversion.
Gods versus monsters.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ja8TQ
archive.is/njop3
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-amalekites

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/12/12/exodus-viewed-from-the-alt-right/#more-7135
aish.com/atr/Wiping_Out_Amalek.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nRedmzKchGM
aryanism.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at this, its "LOL JEWS BUTTHURT" in currency.
IMPERIVM OF MAN when?

Oh I don't know

Heh, but of course. I'm talking about the first, not the last. :^)

When the Romans destroyed the temple in 70, the Judeo Roman wars were pretty disastrous for them but this event pretty much changed their history.
It's important because to be "Jewish" you need a temple, a priesthood and some sacrifice for God.

When they were born as murderous hook-nosed demonspawn instead of Aryan exemplars of truth and beauty.

Yes, and correct me if I'm wrong but, in their Jewish profecy they need a third temple to be built so that the end of times commence? Either way Romans look like they were a big part in massive widespread butthurt.

>mfw Land Day (March 30th) is a thing.

I'm not too up on bible prophecy, but I think that's correct about the third temple.

Based South Afrikaans, the last Nazi funeral

archive.is/Ja8TQ

The Romans completely destroyed Jerusalem. On its ruins, they founded Aelia Capitolina, which was the name it will be known for 1000 years. Nowadays, the jews pretend to have sex with a demon god in front of one of the walls of Fort Antonia.

Babylonian captivity probably.

Guess this serves as source to some degree.

archive.is/njop3

The Amalekites fucked them up while they were in the desert
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-amalekites

chekin them dubs for a good question

The Assyrians cucked and slaughtered the jews before the Romans did. Their king Senneacherib made the jew king Hezekiah pay him gold and other precious metals, give his women and livestock, etc., and to stay confined in their area. The Assyrians then came back and razed much of Judea to the ground as the jew probably was still trying to jew them, after all jews gotta jew. They cucked the jew king yet again and made him pay even more tribute when they took Jerusalem and destroyed their temple.They cucked the kikes so bad that the yids had to write a revised story about the events in the Old Testament to sooth their ass pain from the brutal raping they recieved.
Jewing everyone has not always worked out well for the kikes, the Romans and Assyrians both are hated to this very day by yids because they beat them like a rented mule and destroyed their temples and people.
Kikes want people to think they are undefeatable and near all powerful, they are neither and should soon be reminded of the fact. The Romans and Assyrians slipped up by letting jews live, a mistake that would come back to haunt them surely

The Siege of Jerusalem

"As to Hezekiah, the Jew, he did not submit to my yoke, I laid siege to his strong cities, walled forts, and countless small villages, and conquered them by means of well-stamped earth-ramps and battering-rams brought near the walls with an attack by foot soldiers, using mines, breeches as well as trenches. I drove out 200,150 people, young and old, male and female, horses, mules, donkeys, camels, big and small cattle beyond counting, and considered them slaves. Himself I made a prisoner in Jerusalem, his royal residence, like a bird in a cage. I surrounded him with earthwork in order to molest those who were his city's gate. Thus I reduced his country, but I still increased the tribute and the presents to me as overlord which I imposed upon him beyond the former tribute, to be delivered annually. Hezekiah himself, did send me, later, to Nineveh, my lordly city, together with 30 talents of gold, 800 talents of silver, precious stones, antimony, large cuts of red stone, couches inlaid with ivory, nimedu-chairs inlaid with ivory, elephant-hides, ebony-wood, boxwood and all kinds of valuable treasures, his own daughters and concubines."

http:// www.ancient.eu/sennacherib/

They have been booted from every country they have infested.I don't have the infograph on my phone but I imagebit was the first time they were kicked the fuck out.

According to the Jews, the first time they were BTFO was in Egypt, however their slavery here didn't actually happen. So the first time was during their encounter with the Amalekites, which happens to be the reason they still work against the Aryan race.

The first known BTFO was when Abraham and his clan of heebs were cast out of the fertile crescent

Yeah. No.

Ever since they existed. Jews are natural losers, and their anti-social behavior shows how petty and butthurt they are. Ages ago Jews could've just got good at the game of life and evolved into a successful race like whites. They chose to dwell in their racially angsty butthurt and evolved into a race of faggots that impulsively commit crimes that have short-term success, but lead to BTFOing in the end

Kinda agree with you, but you gotta admit, there's something sketchy and evil behind them. Like, there is a parallel between the un-cuckedness (to some degree) of certain nations, no matter how far in distance and time between them, that makes those nations hate kikes. They share that special fondness.
Im having a hard time explaining on text (mobilefag for now).
I promise I will come back and deliver a webm series about this conflict. My theory is that Good and Evil/Truth and Deceit are comparable to Nationalism and Jewishness or rather Uncuck/Cuck. It spreads like a virus. One has to explain it with the past i.e. Liberalism spreads like Communism, which in turn spreads like Globalism w.i.t. spreads like Anarchism.
Fuck, this is actually really hard to express. You would need an expert to deliver such and such to the masses, a proto-Hitler that catches your eye, while explaining that peace can only be found in a nationalistic or traditionalist state, and that certain (((people))) fuck over entire nations with international banks, famine and war.
Divide and conquer, war never changes.

Damn, this is the first time Im hearing about Amalekites and further, to Assyrians. Them being "natural" enemies to kikes and not having heard anything in my lifetime, really makes you think.

This is one the points I was trying to convey in , there seem to be different factions on our humanity, like good ol' Sammy Hyde said;
you put ten people in a room, and systems emerge

Hi there, my kosher friend :^)

The Jews were always attacked or taken into captivity whenever they went away from following God and his laws, ordinances, and statutes. There is a long list of enemies including the Amalekites, Assyrians, Egyptians, Canaanites, Babylonians, Moabites, Midianites, etc.

The point is if you go away from God, he allows you to be chastised. Usually by Satan's forces.

Correct, and Rabbis used to only be middleman interpreters for their Jewish priesthood/aristocrat class, and the Romans killed the priesthood off entirely. Ever since the Rabbis became the primary religious authority they have perverted and degraded the Jews beyond repair by treating their religious doctrine as a tax attorney treats the tax code i.e. bullshitting their way out of everything and autistically constructing loophole after loophole to the point where Judaism is essentially the same as Satanism or OTO since you can do whatever you want, Lurianic Kabbalism obviously exacerbates this. It is not a popular opinion here but Judaism may have had some redeeming qualities when their priesthood class was in charge, they really only fully committed to being the filthy kikes they are when Yahweh abandoned the Jewish people in 70 A.D. and miscegenation, etc. irreversibly turned them into incorrigible merchants with their typical tricks.

when god abandoned them

there's no archeological evidence supporting the Jews ever being slaves in Egypt. Even Jews have been forced to admit this:

haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/were-jews-ever-really-slaves-in-egypt-or-is-passover-a-myth-1.420844

But I'll tell you what really did habben:

Jews were enslaved. They were nearly killed off entirely. But it wasn't by the Egyptians – it was by the Amalekites, who were a random Aryan peoples. But if you're a Jew and laying the foundations of your history and religion, do you want your descendants thinking a random group of Aryans managed to enslave you and nearly destroy you entirely? Of course not. You'd want your story to be that the greatest nation of Earth, Egypt, alone could conquer your people. And despite their great power, your God – El Shaddai – was stronger and conquered them on your behalf. But the truth of the matter is it was the Amalekites who did these things. One curious piece of theological evidence supporting this is that God never tells the Jews that the Egyptians are their eternal enemy. God doesn't tell the Jews to (((never forget))) what the Egyptians did to them. After the plagues, Egypt is largely dismissed by the Old Testament Jews. However, you do have this regarding the Amalekites:

Remember what Amalek did to you along the way when you came out from Egypt, 18how he met you along the way and attacked among you all the stragglers at your rear when you were faint and weary; and he did not fear God. 19"Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget how he met you along the way and attacked among you all the stragglers at your rear when you were faint and weary; and he did not fear God. "'Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven'; you must not forget." – Deuteronomy 25:18-19

This verse also happens to be the birth of the (((never forget))) meme.

its fascinating. the entire history of the Jews is attempting to infiltrate, co-opt and conquer Aryan nations – but they always get BTFO.

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/12/12/exodus-viewed-from-the-alt-right/#more-7135

Daily reminder that the kikes were never enslaved in Egypt and Exodus is more victim-complex revisionist nonsense like the holohoax. Egyptians got sick of Schlomo's typical tricks after accepting them into their society for a time and kek created chaos and social upheaval to drive them out, and since not being able to subvert and parasitize and independent nation is literally anudda shoah they made up the Exodus nonsense about being enslaved and shit when there is no evidence whatsoever, even the Israeli archaeological society admitted there is no evidence for enslaved Jews in Egypt after wasting time and money searching for it for 60 years. Exodus is a tale of the power of kek over those filthy kikes and their typical tricks, not one about kikes being poor little victims who courageously fought the pharaohs or whatever.

Daily reminder that anyone the Jews profess to be the Messiah is either a fraud or the antichrist.

wew lads
The Romans and the Jews were both under divine influence, until God tipped the scale in favor of Imperivm when kikes became kikes, thus enabling the First Reich.

mfw Romans meme'd Remove Merchant while Kek shined upon them

>Egyptians supposedly
-Melito of Sardis
-Justin Martyr
-John Chrysostom
-Emperor Constantine
"…it appeared an unworthy thing that in the celebration of this most holy feast we should follow the practice of the Jews, who have impiously defiled their hands with enormous sin, and are, therefore, deservedly afflicted with blindness of soul. (…) Let us then have nothing in common with the detestable Jewish crowd; for we have received from our Saviour a different way."
-Justinian Code
-Various Saints
-
-Blood Libel
**Desecration of Eucharist
-Usury
-Christ killers**
" Christian antisemitism is a foundation that was laid by the Roman Catholic Church and "upon which Luther built."
Sadly the kikes have gotten away with a whole lotta shit since 1965.

September 2 of 70 A.D. should be remembered in celebration.

archive this, lads

When the Romans slaughtered them destroyed the temple and banished them. They had to write a whole new holy book because they got btfo so hard

First was the Amalekites, then the Babylonians.

Feels good man

Also, kikes have been at it way before 1965, probably even sooner than the (((Bolshevik revolution))). When the kikes killed the Romanovs, thats where the real modern shitshow started.

Redpill Time

aish.com/atr/Wiping_Out_Amalek.html

True to his mission, Amalek has historically tried to destroy the Jews. The first traces of Amalek are found when they fought against the Jewish people as they left Egypt circa 1300 BCE, attacking the Jews out of pure hatred – Amalek lived in a distant land and was under no imminent threat (Exodus 17:8-15). Amalek resurfaced later in history, in a battle against King Saul (1-Samuel ch. 15). Again, Amalek arose headed by the wicked Haman who commanded an attempted genocide against the entire Jewish people, as recorded in the Book of Esther.

So what happened to Amalek after that?

Sennacherib, the King of Assyria, circa 500 BCE, mixed up all the nations (Talmud – Brachot 28a). When he conquered a country, he would take a large segment of the population and send them to other countries. This caused confusion among the population so they would never be able to muster enough strength to cause a rebellion. In this way, Sennacherib was able to retain control. Many of these peoples intermarried with each other and their old nationalities became mixed together. Amalek also was mixed in at this time. This means the identification of a particular individual or group, as Amalek by the means of genealogy is absolutely impossible.

Does Amalek exist today?

The story is told about the great Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld, the revered spiritual leader who lived in the Old City of Jerusalem at the turn of the century. When the German Kaiser Wilhelm visited Jerusalem in 1898, Rabbi Sonnenfeld refused to greet him. He explained that the Kaiser exhibited the classic signs of Amalek (a tradition passed down from the Vilna Gaon).

Shockingly, the Talmud (Megillah 6b) identifies a nation called "Germamia" as the descendents of Amalek.

Yeah, but Christianity specifically Catholicism was only fully kiked after the 1965 2nd Vatican Council.

Thanks, didnt know that

All I can say is
Holla Forums is always right
Im having a high energy surge right now.
Can you feel the winds changing and the blood of your forebears pumping wild?

Someone once posted here archives of muh 6 godzillions being used with the edgyptian slavery, roman crucifixes and latin-christian inquisition burning in stick.
Who salved?

Underrated pic

Could American Ultranationalism replace the Romans as greatest civilisation?

Exactly. The Amalekites and the Edomites are the descendants of Esau. Jews consider both their enemies.

Edom means red and therefore there is the possibility that the Edomites are the people of Russia. Some Jews also believe all of Europe as Edom and Europeans as Edomites.

Jews think of the Amalekites as anyone who opposes them. Many Jews have concluded that the Germans are the Amalekites for obvious reasons.

If anything, the behavior described of the Amalekites and Edomites is exactly how these "Jews" behave themselves. It seems that they are revealing their identity to us by projecting which is typical kike behavior.

Remember when Elon Musk said we're living in a simulation?

We are and it's about us against them.

When they lost 300k Jews in ww2 from starvation and typhus, mostly accidental. Everything stopped after that.

Thutmose III who is the Pharoph that created the exodus.

ALL HAIL THUTMOSE III remover of the Jew!

Agreed. Us VS. Them signifies the sim is a game with an objective, enemies, classes(?) and rewards.

Don't you have a little boy to fuck?

There were many Emperors Constantine.

Still trying to find how to open the console and trying to figure out the code to get a gf

He didn't exterminate them, though. There were maybe 4,000 Jews there at the time which he could have wiped out, thus changing forever the course of history. Nobody today could claim to be Jewish if he had just dropped them in a fire pit.

How many timelines would I have to jump to go so far?

Checked, but what the fuck are you talking about?

Checked, Im historically retarded

A game with a…final solution?
:^)

you're obviously quite lacking in historical knowledge, but to help you out:
just going to point out that your inability to consider what those people did to their own land and the tendency for centralization and corruption to encompass any and all institutions is holding your ability to analyze history back

CIVILIZATION HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY HEBREWS.

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE CIVILIZATION?

Thanks I learned something new today and now view the history of the middle east in a different way.

Babylonian Exile is one of the first real BTFO moments.

Fuck off, the dark ages did exist. The scientific and technological progression during that time was so tediously slowed because all knowledge was put behind the Church's vaults, so only a handful could develop science and technology. Instead, common people were let to be illiterate plebs working as slaves for kings and aristocrats (read: merchants and clergy). Feudalism was a kikes' wet dream, if they would've been in power. Instead, they got the boot 109 times during that period for being demonic spawns that abducted and sacrificed Christian children.

That is also the reason why in the modern day sand dunes of the ME there are billions of gallons of oil. All that plant matter is what made it possible.

WHEN CRO-MAGNON REPLACED NEANDERTHAL.

Those goatfuckers in Dubai are a bunch of rich kids bullying a big portion of Earth, those goatfuckers.

Kek, he's right you know.

Assyrian exile

The more I look up Middle Eastern cultures such as Iranians and other ancients empires, its quite clear that perhaps a bunch of heebs made those places the shitholes they are now.
zoroaster did nothing wrong

The Middle East was alright before the Jewish religions (and some warmongers) came along. Perhaps the reason Kek has revealed himself is for revenge.

Egypt.

Out of jealousy the kikes decided to use the Nubians to conquer the successful white egyptian empire.

They have continued to use niggers and mudslimes to do their bidding to this day.

The foundation of judaism is that they were cucked by the giants that our ancestors, led by Odin the allfather and inventor of genocide, purged from this earth. The god of those giants was Moloch Adonai, and their priests were cannibals. And now ya know why the kikes are so fuckered up and obsessed with miscegenation.
Praise Kek!

When they first came into existence. Any green text that starts with
Is doomed for niggardry

The Exodus was a fake story designed to allow the Jews to exist within a sympathy bubble inside of the Egyptian empire. Persecution stories allow them to get away with more than other groups and preserve their culture in an openly racist way.

The Holocaust is the American Exodus story. Bullshit stories you hear about the Germans are actually psyops aimed at pre-WW2 American culture. Pre-WW2 America didn't consider Jews white, Fascism was very popular, and there was a sense of racial preservation. Every culture that believes in the Holohoax ends up rationalizing open borders and multiculturalism. They're brainwashed into thinking the death camps might come back if they show some spine.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRedmzKchGM

when will they learn.

I don't see it

You fell for the typical kike lie!!!

Oy vey, we no evil terrorist, share your desert water, or we will have all the right to genocide you, filthy goyim.

Do you understand now, how the jewish rewriting of history works?
The water source was the communist revolution, and the amalekites where the germans, who dared to resist
Nothing has changed over the last 2000 years

Were these old school kikes the Ashkenazi jewish variety that give us the most problems today? Or were they just average 100 IQ shitskins?

Took your meds today, user?

You speak bullshit.
The advancement didn't really slow, that's just a fake perception.
Why do so many europeans know jack shit about actual europen history?

Europe was hit with every kind of misfortune one could think of - the crop blight, the black plauge, muslim coastal raids which fucked up the economy AND food production (also slave raids), and of course, jihad.
The great Roman empire fell, it was utter chaos. Apocalyptic scenario for the people there.

The church was what SAVED all the knowledge (while Islam burned it down). They were also the chief patrons of arts and sciences and centers of education.
Life was HARSH, and when life is harsh, most people don't have the luxury to go study - the people weren't "let" to be illiterate in some diabolical, deliberate plan.
You might as well complain that a man stranded on a island isn't creating a new statue of David.

Did you even know that during the dark ages, they came up with a working diving suit?
That women could fight in judicial duels (under a bit different rules, a man would get a handicap)?
That they had other ingenius inventions?

They got BTFO first by their own freakin God.

Amalekites were not aryans.

You've been mistaken. Edomites are kikes, or Pharisees, if you will. The Moloch worshipers, the Christkillers, the writers of the Talmud

Then why did the Romans feel the need to oven them?
Jews were doing the same shit in babylon user, hence the babylonian talmud.
They always were and always will be the synagogue of satan.

when they were created because they are ugly monsters that are weak and incapable of creating anything for themselves.

Something that actually happened instead?

Right, hence Christianity. Jews created Christianity in order to destroy Rome.

10/10 taste in art, that's my favourite picture

Not exactly true, the Jews tried to infiltrate ancient Egypt and the Egyptians kicked them out. An Ancient Egyptian historian wrote a book about it that Philo had to try and rebut. All of the details described in Exodus are made up though, but there's a core of truth behind it.

Christianity did far more against the Jews than the pagans.

The church actively persecuted them, whilst the Pagans had tolerated them.

The emperor who tried to restore Paganism, Julian the Apostate was pro-Jew and promised to rebuild the temple.

*tips*

If it wasnt by the church that knowledge eoul be dead and you know it, "pagans" didnt give a fuck about scriptures.

No, they hate Christ more than everything, even the enciclopedia judaican and romans are ok with that.

Check sources, facts, not the opinion of a dude.

On the other hand Christianity was created to try to quell the indomitable kikes that would keep creating problems for the empire even after they had been conquered. Then kikes thought it was a good idea to turn that weapon against those that created it in the first place and oh boy did that work well

In the name of everything, please stop this. The causes of the fall of the Roman Empire are many, Christianity isn't the principal not even the biggest. The fall of the Roman Empire started when the warrior-farmer class disappeared which goes way back before Christianity was a thing.Urbanism is the root of everything, this is why both Mussolini and Hitler tried to recreate this class and were fond of rural villages. Then there are all the other causes like senators getting too much power, weak emperors, preatorians guard doing the fuck they wanted, no more war of conquest, Persia getting stronger, barbarians getting pushed by the mongols into the Roman territory as refugee, work became hereditary which it means idiots got in position of power, there could be a case of lead poisoning too, small villages in the empire having adverse feeling against the Empire and the big cities that were draining their resources for great works which translated in high taxes, military defeats, no more slaves.etc.
You can see easily that those are trends repeat themselves many and many times. Christianity spread is nothing else than the poor class people trying to find another meaning for their life outside this, for them at least, shit system. You are not going to like it but it's exactly why Paganism, even """Kekism""" and other kind of religious/magic things are spreading now more than before. Christianity reached the terminus, and now we are getting a new different wave.

Christianity seems to be leaving the "alternative system" or "alternative lifestyle" phase that you described, while Islam is still trending especially among shit tier peoples. But yes, I noticed that humans throughout history apparently have always had a basic need for something to believe in, a principle that they can hold fast to, even if that something is atheism.

The first temple was destroyed by Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon.

Ashkenazis didn't exist before the 10th century AD.

unz.com/gnxp/the-origins-of-ashkenazi-jews-near-resolution/

My theory is because Christianity is more set while Islam keeps dividing itself between sects constantly, and also because Christianity was a big part, but not the only part, of our society while Islam is all, it's not just a religion but a political and government system.

Dark Ages?

England became a country, had a civil war, built permanent settlements (the church in my town was originally wooden, and has been there since before Mohammad was born)

Keep in mind that the "Dark ages" ended in 1500.

When "High Culture" came back to ITALY.

Not only had England been through the WAR OF THE ROSES during the Dark Ages - it dates back to 500 AD.

Around this time, the Saxons hid gold all over the country, complicated Gold weaving and jewellery (Staffordshire Horde, sold for £3,200,000)

Then you have France, which was at war with England repeatedly because we kept colonising them.
Dark Ages is just a word used by someone with a giant hardon for philosophy and art, but no regard for pragmatism or strength.

Going to say in 600 BC when King Nebuchadnezzar BTFO'd Jerusalem and held a large portion of the Jews in captivity.

That's actually one of my favorites too, because it features, right in the center of the throne, my family's coat of arms.

I agree, and its funny because one could argue some European countries were better than ever at those times ( i.e. in terms of culture/nationalism).
And Jew know who hates that kind of stuff…

WHEN ISHMAEL WAS BORN

Kek

This user speaks the truth.

The Roman salute shows an open hand representing full transparency to the people. The communist salute is a closed fist representing deceit, and secrecy to the people.

We could just switch to esoteric hitlerism, revolutionized and syncretized through Kekism.

Or just traditionalist mindset, with brushes of Greek, Roman and Germanic/Scandinavian Volk mythos.

Yeah, and Africa is a melting pot ready to blow. I think Nigeria or some other country is currently experiencing a surge in everything, kinda like India becoming the most populated.

Christian Nations can't beat Jews. Only pagan

But user, don't you see? Christianity itself COULD'VE defeated heebland, but they obviously subverted it to hell, like mentioned, it backfired in various aspects but you'd be a fool not to think that a couple of hooknosed ones infiltrated the church. Dont get me wrong, Christianity has evolved to a point of no return, Im just sad to see it collapse.

Reported for intl.

user, I…

Coincidence?

Educate yourself. SEE: and

aryanism. net/culture/aryan-race/

still better than google.

but out of curiosity, what is the nr 1 search engine?

Egypt right?

All fundamentalist Christians believe that Egypt is the devil, and this is where a lot of the NWO conspiracies began.

The Egyptian rulers not only were able to build amazing structures they were also fantastic at brainwashing their population to obey them for at least 3 thousand years. This is why the world elite today (and since the late 18th century) have used Egyptian iconography and techniques to control and guide civilisation.

Jews created their entire religion around blaming everything on Egypt. They were probably ejected because of doing typical Jew things, and their retaliation was to create an entire fairy story around how their God was better (no evidence) and how they were stronger (no evidence).

To this day they have maintained the same attitude and cloistered view of the world. Bet you didn't know there is a Jewish Olympics…Maccabiah Games.

I don't think they run the world, I think they have tried to but almost always fail. World planners seem to be obsessed with whatever Ancient Egypt was about and not monotheism which was spoonfed to the masses to keep them quiet.

There is a lot of overlap between kabbalah mysticism (Jews tried to copy the magical elements of the Egyptian mystery schools and claim it as their own: example Freemasonry is goy-lite kabbalah) and whatever religion actually runs the world (probably what the Nazi's believed in), so it's difficult to know what is real and what is imitation.

It all makes sense, since Kek has manifested thy self in the form of repeating digits inside an ancient Mongolian scripture board.

What do you mean? Like the blonde ayys and shit? Maria Oržic?

Watch Metropolis if you want to get an idea of what it's about. Brigitte Helm was a virgin (17 years old) during filming.

(Checked)
The conquest of the Northern Kingdom by the Assyrians, around 722 BC.
Also, you can look at the reliefs of Lachish (I think some are in the Royal Museum in London) for a retelling of what happened to the Southern Kingdom.

Miguel Serrano wrote of the holy nature of repeating digits in his books on Esoteric Hitlerism. For instance, 555 he considerded to be ultimate trips of truth.

Bullshit. Helm was 21 when it was released. Fritz Lang didn't shoot this movie for 3-4 years.

That's what (((they))) want you to think.

Get serious troll.

And don forget muh pagans selling white kids to turks.

It was real, the problem is thinking that talmudists are jews.

That damage control after facts are exposed, jews hate Christ with passion and Rome just wanted to destroy all jews after so many crimes.

*tips menorah* Bizantium lived more time than Rome being raped by both catholics and muslims at the same time.

And maybe islam too.

Fucking discordians, go back to worship frogs you fucking assburger.

Remember the 240000 gorillion Greeks murdered by the jews

She claimed she was 88 when she died in '96. It was a very expensive movie that took a long time to film. They would not have made it with her if she wasn't an young virgin, it's integral to the plot and the magic ritual the movie represents.

She quit movies because she was disgusted with the roles she was forced in (took her studio to court and lost), they kept casting her as a man-eater/harlot. My sources are various obituaries from 1996.

oil and coal gets formed from plant matter from hundreds of millions of years in the past, not merely hundreds of years

Sauce?

"Die" is the article of plural nouns in the nominative form you pseudogermanic fag.

Look up the how to decline nouns and save yourself further embarrassment.

depends on what you mean by "BTFO". Jews tend to use their influence to heavily promote their version of history and they have a habit of exaggerating (to put it mildly). For instance, the "captivity in Egypt" pretty much amounted to them having to work on the Sabbath and various other minor inconveniences that sane people would put in perspective… and yet here we dumb gentiles are thousands of years later believing the lie that they were slaves under Pharaoh. Was that really them getting BTFO?