WE WUZ PRESIDENT N SHIEET

archive.fo/wmrXl
archive.fo/wmrXl
archive.fo/wmrXl
Leslie Jones starring as POTUS.

I feel so clever for laughing at this. Thank you based SNL :^)

Black women and black men look nearly identical to me.

Post that on Twatter and see what happens.

How is this ape still around?

If that isn't just a part of the joke and they actually end up doing something stupid like that it would finally kill SNL.

Harambe even sounds like a guy. Probably has most testosterone than that kike in the video who's supposed to be her boyfriend, or even Michael.

I had to stop the video when the kike called her beautiful.

What the fuck, i'l kill myself if I was that ugly and on top of that a nigger

shes uglier then most black men, no wonder her nigger ancestry has stayed so pure for so long.

I don't think there was a single joke in there. Just some bad trump impressions and a black man chimping out like any other day. People got tired of hearing "jokes" where Donald Trump is both the joke and the punchline months ago.

Oh god when he starts kissing her.. I puked a bit on my mouth.

WE

In certain angles with the suit she looks like Terry Crews.

DAYUM! thas a ugly bitch.

Niggers need a shitload of admixture before they start exhibiting sexual dimorphism. By default the males and females look 90% identical.

Ha! I only looked at the thumbnail of OPs webm, and I thought the same thing.

How long until this gorilla kills itself?

I dont really get the humor but boy am I going to laugh when this nigger gets lynched

(checked)
That's not a woman friendorino.

This. I think at this point the only people who still "laugh" are Trump jokes (or SNL "jokes" in general) are assmad libcucks who want an outlet for their impotent rage. Theyre not laughing at the would-be humor, they're laughing because they hate the subject matter so much that its either laugh or blow their brains out because said subject matter is absolutely cucking them all across the board

I was laughing heartily, because I turned the sound down and she doesn't look human
It just incredible.

WUZ

Donald in Blackface. It's Hamilton all over again.

tipptity toppity lel

As I've said earlier, she looks like Terry Crews.

looks like a gigantic Gary Coleman in a blonde wig

Stop insulting harambe by comparing him to niggers

To get to the other side?

Bazinga

I have never known a single American to so much as imply that they want to see a pavement ape dress up as the president and labouriously explain to the world why he's an evil, racist bigot.

she's got a lot of (((support))) in the (((industry))), don't you know?

PRESIDENT

The ape actually looks more human than the nigger.

Seriously, if he had a human nose and slightly lighter skin he could pass as an ugly asian but that filthy nigger does not even resemble a human being, that's how disgusting she is.

I could never understand why she got so upset about the twitter harassment. I thought it was generally known, even by herself, that she was really ugly and ape-like. I thought was kind of what her comedy career was based off of. Just like how Chris Farley was funny because he was fat.

Hol up, is this another episode of "memes do what the fuck they want on our plane of existence"? Because it looks like one.

From the looks of it this is just another episode of Jews trying to capture Pikachu failing at memetics and humor.

The concept of Leslie Jones playing Trump is actually pretty good, but they ruined it with their terribly unfunny writing.

I know, right? It's an absurd concept that had the potentially to be genuinely funny even if it was anti-trump.

But because it's an SNL sketch, comedy does not exist in their world.

Holy fucking shit, she genuinely looks like a gorilla. I never payed attention to her before, but dear god when she takes off the earrings and doesn't use eyeshadow she really does looks like an ape.

They had to go into

It had the potential, but the parody of Trump is the usual, look at me holding my hands, saying words with a big emphasis on the vows. It's a tiresome concept, at least try to be somewhat clever with what they consider to be outrageous politics. Add in lines that contradicts what Trump supposedly have done - so the jokes are at least above third grade stuff.

There was a period where I chuckled, due to the absurdity of the scene.
Like having Arnold in his prime play in Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs as a dwarf.

couldn't they have found an uglier actor? This one isn't nearly ugly enough

I know everyone in this thread has already said "holy shit she looks like a gorilla" but holy shit she looks like a gorilla.

this is really humiliating for that black guy

It's like looking at Doctor Zaius literally throwing his shit at Cornelius for wanting to explore the forbidden zone.

Nice to see that SNL has kept up their fine old tradition of stealing gags.

Where are the jokes or any kind of cleverly written humor? What's with these lefties and thinking humor is screaming like a tard and basically doing a big reaction video?

1. Terry Crews is funny.
2. Terry Crews works for his muscles, whereas Leslie got that way from her mother's side of the family, a gorilla that escaped from the Bronx Zoo and found her way to Harlem for a night she regrets to this very day
3. Forced to choose at gunpoint, I'd pick Terry to spoon with. His dick probably isn't nearly as big as hers.

Kill yourself, cuckold.

I'd like to nominate SNL for the most butthurt kike media award. They have been having Trump related skits every week since election night.

And the winner goes to…

couldn't watch more than 1 minute
is this considered "funny" by ameriplebs?

Mate, I'm not gay at all, but even if I was forced to choose, I would rather have gay sex with Terry Crews than bestiality with Leslie Jones.

No. The only people that watch SNL are a small minority of leftists who like having their ideology massaged.

N SHEIT
[Lip smacking intensifies]

spoiler pls

I think she's in her fifties. If high school and twitter wasn't enough to make her an hero, I doubt anything will.

No. Terry makes me laugh. Lesrambe makes me puke.

Looks like a blonde Aborigine. They are very odd.

She has such a mannish body (unlike pic related) that no man would ever fuck it, she would rather fuck THEM instead. I am still scarred after some mad user posted her nudes here without spoilers.