Rose McGowan suspended from Twitter after Ben Affleck tweets

Actor Rose McGowan, one of the accusers of disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein, has had her Twitter activity suspended. McGowan had earlier tweeted “fuck off” to actor Ben Affleck and accused him of lying about his knowledge of Weinstein’s history of sexual misconduct.

She announced the 12-hour suspension in an Instagram post. During this period she is not able to send tweets or retweets from her account, unless she deletes “tweets that violate our rules”, the notification from Twitter said.

It was not immediately clear which tweets had fallen foul of Twitter regulations.

McGowan has been a vocal figure in the Weinstein scandal since the New York Times broke the story last week and has been using Twitter to express her support for other women who have come forward, as well as to attack those who she sees as being complicit, including the Weinstein Company board of directors and high profile Hollywood figures such as Matt Damon and Affleck

theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/12/rose-mcgowan-twitter-suspended-ben-affleck-harvey-weinstein

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/144989047
mobile.twitter.com/DeannaRusso/status/7496675256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

will nu/pol/ rescue their feminist in distress?

Based Twitter taking out the trash.

ofc since I watched her sextape video I want to have sex with her.

She is just excessive sometimes.

4/pol is already on the job.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/144989047

This bitch is aware that she is white too right?

She is 1/10th Cherokee.

That should make her even more pro-white.

Sir, I don't like the offensive tone you're using.
;_;

The white man is far from dead you little whore. The white man has just begun to rise and soon we will bring an end to all the inferiors of the world.

good times tbh

Not dead but definitely staggering around bleeding while a kike voice cries out "FINISH HIM"

You forgot the black penis in their bunghole.

Rose is our girl

If she was a nobody she would have been permabanned.

Twitter is a communist platform.

Wow. You don't say. Tell us more hidden knowledge.

Where is your tinfoil hat James?

>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/144989047
Pic related is your mind on Holla Forums

Things ACTUALLY have to get worse in order to get better. We all believe this user.

Kill yourself

Something tells me you posted that tbh

no dont you see, your wife has to get BLACKED before she can get unBLACKED.

a cucks logic is undeniable.

Like you helped this little kid to commit suicide?
I don't think so James.

Waste of trips.

Asshurt

Yeah I guess you were a little ass hurt too. Thanks for pointing that out.

So honest question time: are yoy just trolling, or do you really think this is the great feminist takeover and women are going to fire all men everywhere?

You're going to see some new laws passed soon enough blumpfkin. If you think you're walking on eggshells around women in your workplace now, just you wait.

So this is what has you in a samefagging lather? The retarded idea that Trump would sign bills that would probably be used to prosecute him?

James Woods is fine despite being accused. The left is eating their own. It’s just MGTOW homosexuality to want to help Harvey Weinstein because he has a penis. He wouldn’t help you, in fact, he actively would contribute money for the very laws you are terrified of. Because he’s an evil liberal Jew.

This is monster infighting. Both groups will be weaker when it is done.

He's a grade A marxist retard.

It's not over, until it's over.

why

My friend says I need to have sex with Harvey Weinstein to make it in Hollywood. Could I opt for getting beat up instead, like in a gang?
mobile.twitter.com/DeannaRusso/status/7496675256

Did her parents name her after the Star Trek character?

This shitshow is hilarious.

post her in that black swimsuit

I have to admit he has been pretty shit.

WHERE WERE YOU DURING THE LEFT'S CIVIL WAR?

If only hot pockets looked and tasted as delicious as the box art makes them out to be.

Fighting on the frontlines for #RoseArmy

keep driving the wedge between feminism and hollywood exec kikes.

The future is female.

no it isn't and that's a shit meme.

HA! Sure thing, pal.

Go back to cuckit

Keeping advancing feminism because of DA JOOS and see where it gets you cuck.

Why can't you all just enjoy (((them))) getting struck by a golem of their own making, just like Shlomo in The Sopranos?

wow, literally censoring a rape victim, drumf has gone too far this time, IMPEACHMENT NOW

I like how you dare not even say the word.

Twitter will be in shambles and groveling by the end of the month. I hope @Jack chokes on it, that fucking cuck.

When will Brendan be accused?

Probably never, since that would cut in on the alimony payments and put his ex-wife in jeopardy.

bump7